The Mortal Guardians

De ellencro

In the Shadow-world all the legends are true. From Werewolf's to Warlock, Vampires and angel/human hybrids ca... Mai multe

Please Read!!!!!
Cast
The Legend of the Mortal Guardian's
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue

Chapter 3

1.8K 37 0
De ellencro

Clary sat on a wooden bench in the institute, feeling frustrated with everything that was going on in her life at the moment. Nothing made sense to her anymore, nothing at all. Clary hear the clicking of heels and look up to see Isabelle standing in front of her. "There you are, are you ok?" She asked the red head over the few days that Clary had known about the Shadow world, Isabelle and Jace had helped guide her through it. In many ways Izzy remind Clary of Avalon, just the more flirty version of her and less serious, and sarcastic. 

"I saw my mom, then Jace-" 

" I heard and believe me there have been many times where I have wanted to kill Jace." Izzy sat next to Clary, and looked at her. "Look I know that Jace can be a pain in the ass sometimes, but he means well. That necklace is very dangerous." 

"I'll take that risk on my own." 

"The problem is, you'er not on your own, Clary. You're part of us now." 

" I just – I wish I knew what to do. All of this, it's so new to me. I just... I'll do anything to save her." Clary stared to tear up at the through of not being able to save her mother from her lunatic of a father. 

"I get it you love her, we'll do anything to save the one's we love." Clary looked at Izzy as she said this seeing a heaviness in her eyes, as if she had lost someone she cared about dearly. 

"Izzy are you ok." She asked her friend. 

"Yeah, fine." Izzy wiped away a few tears that had managed to escape her eyes.

"No you'er not talk to me." Clary saw the sadness in her friends eyes. 

"The memory that the demon took, when we were at Magnus, was of my little brother Max."

 "Did something happen to him?" 

"No But something did happen to my older siblings."

"Older siblings?" Now Clary was just confused She didn't know that Isabelle dad any siblings at all, other from Jace who was adopted by the Lightwoods when he was ten. Isabelle breathed out before she spoke. 

"Before I was born my parents had twins, a boy and a girl, but when they only a year old they were taken in the middle of the night. My parents didn't know until the sun rose the next morning. That was a year before I was born." Clary was shocked. She felt so sorry for Isabelle and her family. "Every Shadowhunter knows the story. They call them the lost Lightwoods."

"I'm so sorry Izzy. No one should ever, ever have to go through that."  

"Yeah, off the topic of the sad and depressing what's your mom like?" Clary smiled at the thought of her mother and told Isabelle all about her. 

Both Clary and Isabelle were now standing in the main entrance of the institute Talking about how Clary might Have another idea of how she could find her mother. Suddenly a bright purple light turned their attention to the doors where a woman stepped out from a portal, that was none other than Isabelle's mother. Maryse Ligthwood. " Isabelle. Dressed to impress, I see." She greeted her daughter with a warm smile and a hug and saw the neck lace she was wearing. " And you've been playing with the family heirlooms." Maryse turned her head to Clary. "You must be Clary Fairchild, we've heard all about you in Idris."

 "Idris?" Clary questioned.

 "The Shadowhunter  homeland. If you think the Institute is well hidden, wait until you see that place." Isabelle answered then turned to her mother.  "How's Max? We all miss him. My little brother, cute but clingy. Kinda Simon-ish."

" Robert's picking him up at the Mumbai Institute. I need to talk with you and Jace. We have a situation that has to be handled now." Maryse said the last bit in a hushed voice as she made her way past Clary and Isabelle, to find Jace. 

"That's my mom." 

________________________________________________________________________________

On a hidden island, in the heart of the Atlantic ocean is the Sanctuary. With in it's walls is where Alec and Avalon stayed while Luke searched for Clary. Luke thought it was best for the twins to stay there after circle members were at his office at the police station and their home.  Also so Valentine wouldn't go after then then find you who they are. The Sanctuary was the twin's safe place.  Avalon was reading in the massive library that the  Sanctuary had to offer, with her marking on show. No glamour was need here and it felt good for her to not have to cover them up for a change. Avalon loved to read, she was a self confess book worm, she loved to read nearly anything. She was right in the middle of her book when she got a fire messaged from her werewolf boyfriend. Ryan.  As she read it she be came frustrated. "Crap." She muttered as she closed her book and angrily got up for her chair and went to go and find Alec. 

 Alec was in his room, talking to Magnus on the phone. Despite the Sanctuary being in the middle of the Atlantic ocean, it had great cell reception and wifi. "So just to recap. Last night you went to rave, stole a necklace that you gave your crazy ex-girlfriend, from  Shadowhunters, fought a few circle members, then gave the necklace to my little sister who I've never meet. Then summoned a greater demon."

 "Don't forget the part where blondie almost got killed and Clary went and killed the demon." Alec laughed at Magnus's comment. He loved talking to Magnus about anything and he missed him. Not being able to each other, it killed both of them inside. Magnus was the first person that Alec really a loud himself to vulnerable with other than his sister. Even when Magnus found out that he was one of the two Mortal guardians nothing changed between them. He was the person the Alec fell truly and deeply in love with and he hoped that Magnus would be the last. 

"So Clary's memories are really all gone?" Alec asked with a little bit of disappointment in his voice. 

"Yep, I warned her but, yeah there gone."

 "This just makes thing a bit harder." Alec ran his hand through his hair. 

"Who said it would easy?" Magnus said and Alec smirked . 

"True. I wish I could see you." 

"You will, soon." As Magnus said this Alec spaced out sensing Avalon's feelings. She was pissed about something, really pissed. "Alexander, hello?" 

"Yeah sorry Magnus I gotta go Avalon is pissed about something, I have to go see what it is." 

"Ok, but call me later, love you. "

 "I love you too." As soon as Alec hung up Avalon came bursting through the door, looking very , very angry. "What has gotten you to be pissed off?" He asked Avalon trying to not make her even more angry than she already was. 

"Not what, who." She replied marching over to Alec and handing him the fire message she'd gotten from Ryan. "Cause Clary got herself kidnapped by Werewolf's, along with Simon."

 Alec now saw why his sister was so pissed off, seeing the fire message that read. "Red-head and mundane with brown hair and glasses, being interrogated. Talk about the Mortal cup, Alpha getting angry."  

"Crap. That's Clary and Simon alright. How did Simon get involved with this?" Both of the twins were frustrated. Simon was Just a mundane who knows what could happen to him."

"I don't know, I've already called Luke, he's held up at the station. Alec we both know what the alpha is like. If he doesn't get what he wants it will get messy, and I don't think Clary knows where the cup is yet otherwise we would know." Avalon looked into her twins eyes both knowing what they had to do. 

"This is a really bad idea." 

"You got a better one?" Alec sighed, knowing his sister was right.

"Get your fans, glamour your marks and met me at the entrance , well portal to the back of the Jade wolf." Avalon nodded and headed off to her room as Alec started to glamour his marks. 

A/N

Hello everyone. As you can see in this chapter I wrote Maryse to be a bit nicer that when she was first introduce in the show. Also what did you think of what Izzy told Clary about her 2 older siblings?  

Picture of the library at the Sanctuary

Picture of Alec's room At the Sanctuary

Alec designed the room to his liking

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

39K 1.2K 75
Shadowhunter fanfic - UNEDITED Chapters are currently in wrong order and won't go back , my apologies Adelina Fairchild is the second born child of J...
1.5K 90 16
This story consists of an AU where the Shadow World meets the world of The Originals. The story is mostly based on the Freeform series but may have a...
205K 3.1K 25
Shadow Hunters are people that are half angel half mundane (human). They protect the human word from the demon world, downworlders. Kayla Wayland is...
6.8K 200 20
She's a hybrid. The Daughter of an alpha blooded she wolf, and a warlock with blood and magic of the first witch family. Powerful, independent, Creat...