GRUVIA ONESHOTS

By JuviaFullbuster234

ALL SHORT STORIES OF LOVELY SHIP OF GRAY X JUVIA. HIGHEST RANKING 1st in Fairy Tail (28/06/2020) More

(L)NAP TIME
ONLY YOU CAN SEE ME
GRAY'S BET
I KNOW THIS RAIN
DRUNK CONFESSION
LIKE FATHER; LIKE SON
MESSED UP
CHIBI GRAY-SAMA
WANTING
HER CHILDHOOD SUPERHERO
RUINED FIRST KISS
HAIR CLIP
RECONCILE
CRAVING
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER 2
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER 3
MIKA'S DAY OUT
FAT
LET'S SETTLE DOWN
SECRET AFFAIR
NECKLACE
SURPRISE
MISUNDERSTANDING
MOVING IN
UNKNOWN BOND
UNKNOWN BOND 2
UNKNOWN BOND 3
UNKNOWN BOND 4
LUCKY
♥️♥️♥️ I LOVE YOU ♥️♥️♥️
CAFE LOVE
JERZA - BABYSITTING
TRIP
TRIP II
TRIP III
TRIP IV
SECRET GIRLFRIEND
MIKA'S GIFT
LET'S START ALL OVER AGAIN
SINGLE PARENT 1
SINGLE PARENT 2
MOON AND STARS
'THE FUTURE' 1
NEW LIFE 1
"100 KISSES"
WIFE'S LOVE
FIRST PERIODS
DAY I- HOME
DAY II- ALLURING
DAY III- PERVERSE
A/N : SHARE YOUR OPINIONS
DAY IV:- SUGARS
DAY V:- POSSESSION
DAY VI:- FAILURE
HIS QUEEN I
HIS QUEEN II
HIS QUEEN III
HIS QUEEN IV
SENSEI, MY LOVE I
SENSEI, MY LOVE II
SENSEI, MY LOVE III
HIS QUEEN V
SENSEI, MY LOVE IV
Memory Loss I
Memory Loss II

DAY VII:- EUPHORIA

1.1K 24 0
By JuviaFullbuster234

A/N: Finally Gruvia week comes to an end. This was my very first participation in this awesome week.
      I have been a fan of this favourite ship for ten years. And in these years, my favourite couple have come a long way. Hope to see them get together officially.

Hope everyone liked my works for this gruvia week. Hope this awesome event continues every year. Thank you everyone..enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------

When asked about the best moment in their life, for an individual person it might be the moment they have achieved some goal or an important thing they have longed for.

But if you ask a parent, they will say anything done by their children is their euphoric moment.

Mika Ul Fullbuster, 9, youngest child of Gray and Juvia was a very special child. Of course, every child is special for parents but what made her even more special is that; she was born prematurely around two months before the due date which greatly affected her development and immune system.

On top of that, the little girl developed magic sickness, a condition where a high amount of magic power was in her system much similar to Ultear's childhood condition which Ur had mentioned as Gray remembered.

But Porlyusica and Wendy made sure to treat and completely heal their little girl with the magic portion due to advancement in magic and medical facilities.

Due to this sickness, Mika had always been a slow and dull child. She would easily be exhausted as compared to children of her age.

There was not even a day where Gray and Juvia never stopped worrying about their daughter's condition but made sure to be optimistic in front of her so that the little girl doesn't lose hope and keep fighting.

It was just a year back Wendy had informed them after Mika's monthly check-up that by age of ten, she would be alright as there was improvement over the years and also her magic level was stabilizing.

Even though Mika was slow and dull most of the time, she never forgot to smile and be friendly with her friends and uncles and aunts at the guild.

She was very fond of her elder brother, Ur Silver Fullbuster, 15, who also felt the same for his sister. He took it upon his shoulder to protect his little sister in their parents' absence.

When it was time to start education for Mika, by that time, Magnolia had its own magic school where it taught the children of mages and others skills and combat style related to the type of magic they specialized in.

It was due to Queen Hisui's ordinance to teach the younger generation the art and glory of magic, she had set up this magic academy at every major town and offered a three years course on the same.

Most of the children of Fairy Tail studied and graduated from this academy.

So when it was time to enrol their little girl, both Gray and Juvia were reluctant in sending her adhering to her health condition.

But once Master Makarov, Porlyusica, Wendy and their friends convinced them that it would be a new atmosphere for the little girl and would aid in her recovery, the parents finally agreed.

Their friends made sure to teach their kids to be helpful and protective of their friend if any other kids teases or harasses Mika.

As truth to the words, once she started school things with her began to have a positive change as she didn't show much exhaustion and tiredness as compared before, all thanks to schools and medical aids.

Her friends, Igneel Dragneel, 10, youngest of Natsu and Lucy, Eva Redfox, 10, youngest of Gajeel and Levy, Rob Fernandez, 10, middle child of Erza and Jellal and finally, Wenma Conbolt, 9, eldest of Wendy and Romeo were her friends.

Even though Mika was actually good in academics, she didn't flare much in practical and sports class which disheartened her very much.

Gray and Juvia will always encourage her every time when she loses her hope just like now.

The Fullbusters were currently having dinner while Juvia served them happily and made sure they had taken much to fill their tummy.

As Ur told his father about his recent mission which he had taken with his friends enthusiastically which made the Gray feel proud of his son as he was the main reason his team could complete the assigned mission.

As soon as Ur finished telling Gray his tales, Mika butted in, "Papa, do you know in two days time, our school is going to conduct 'Sports Day'. So I'm thinking of taking part in it."

Mika said gleefully but the parents began to frown, "Oh that's great dear, so what all events are to you taking part in? Can we also come?" 

Juvia butted in before Gray could say something which the little girl wasn't expecting her father to tell.

Gray looked at his wife but she smiled and handled the situation. Mika happily told her parents the list of events she wanted to take part.

"Okay dear, so from tomorrow let's practice and make you fully prepared for the event."

Gray encouraged her and showed his fist which his daughter bumped in agreement. Even Juvia and Ur did the same.

Later at night, when Gray asked Juvia, "Why didn't you stop her from taking part? I know she's excited but I don't want to see her to be depressed like last time and fall sick." He said and looked sad at the memories of last year. 

It took nearly a week to convince the little girl which greatly hurt the parents to see their child being upset and fell sick which took another week to fully heal.

For them, if their kids are happy and healthy that meant everything to them.

But for Mika, winning a prize seemed way more important and didn't give a care about her health condition.

"I know Gray-sama but she's excited and this time she believes she will win at least one event and make us feel proud. That's what she told me now." Juvia told her husband and placed her hands to his cheeks.

"Juvia, the way she's now itself makes me feel proud about her. She doesn't need to prove anything else. I don't want my baby to fall sick even more.
    You know right, we still have a year until her condition stabilizes, so why to add unwanted  pressure and stress and make all the treatment futile."

Gray gave his reasons as he still can't forget those moments where he saw his little girl suffer.

"Even I can't forget those memories. I also want Mika-chan to get well soon. That's what, I have been waiting for these many years, Gray-sama.
   But we can't discourage her and break her hopes right. Let's make sure she doesn't stress out much."

Juvia tried to convince her husband which she succeeded finally.

Then for the next two days, the Fullbuster men trained Mika in such a way that she didn't exhaust her completely.

But her water magic was still of low power, even though her sickness was pertaining to high levels of magic in the system but she couldn't yield much out and that's what made her sickness difficult.

"Papa, why come my magic's not powerful? See it couldn't even break that log of wood." Mika began to cry.

She looks clearly defeated and lost hopes in winning this particular event.

Gray kneeled down to her height and patted her head,
"Dear, it will take time as you are drinking these magic portions to control your instability of power.  
   See next year, once your problem gets sorted out you will become so stronger than us.
    So dear, tomorrow just try your best and know one thing we are proud of you no matter what because you are our Mika."

He hugged her and held her in his arms like a baby even if she was a bit old for that.

The next day, Mika's friends had come to fetch their friend so that everyone could go together.

"Good morning kids" Juvia greeted them happily.

"Good morning, Aunty. Is Mika-chan ready?" They asked in unison.

"She just finished eating her breakfast. Come inside while she gets ready." Juvia invited the kids to the living room and went to the kitchen to prepare some sandwiches for her son who would be up in half an hour.

Mika came down and went out of the house along with her friends after shouting bye to her mother which Juvia said back.

But after sometime, that's when she realized that her baby didn't drink her portion.

Soon she went to wake her Gray-sama's and urged him to get ready so that they could go for the sports day together just a few minutes before so that Mika could drink up her healing potion.

"What? Juvia, how can you be careless? Just wait, let me get ready. We will leave soon so get the things ready. Is Ur coming with us?" Gray asked as he kept yawning.

Juvia informed that Ur was going with his friends and left the room so that her husband could get ready.

Once they reached the academy and went to the playground where the event was going to take place.

As they searched for a place to sit, they spotted their friends calling them out and showed them the empty spaces.

"Gray, Juvia, what made you guys run late? Event has already begun. Luckily, you guys just missed the torch lighting ceremony." Lucy exclaimed.

"Yeah!! You should have seen my boy. He looked so manly, my Iggy." Natsu exclaimed proudly.

"Oh shut up! My boy was the one to pass that torch to your son Natsu. Even my Rob looked so gallant." Erza reasoned out but Jellal stopped her and adjusted his 5 year old daughter, Rose, on his laps also.

Juvia worried and hoped to find a small gap so that she could give her daughter the potion before the events.

Soon the main events began to take place, as said in the inaugural speech by the principal.

Firstly, it was a 200m race for boys. Then Gray spotted his daughter near the stage who looked serious but he smiled as she looked quite adorable thinking about something.

Then, he saw her turning and talking to one boy whom he didn't recognize but from the looks it looked like that little guy was making fun of his daughter as he saw her tongue and went to get part in the race.

Gray clenched his fist and made sure to talk to his parents about this later.

But the race was won by him not only but most of the events were won by that boy in either of the three positions.

When it was time for the girl's event to commence, Gray and Juvia were shocked to see that their girl's name was almost there in every game which made the parents worry.

Sensing their discomfort, Lucy and others asked for their reason and slowly they disclosed everything to them. 

Juvia got up and went to meet her daughter so that at least, she could drink that medicine but the teachers didn't allow her stating it might cause hindrance to her during the games.

Juvia then went to meet her daughter and convinced Mika to not take part in every competition but her daughter was so determined and consoled her mother not to worry about her.

Once Juvia reached her place next to Gray, she couldn't stop tearing up and watched her baby struggle in a way to finish every game.

Till now, she had competed in almost every game but she couldn't secure even one small victory and ended up coming last which earned laughter from her classmates especially the bullies.

Mika's friends warned those bullies but they didn't stop and kept on teasing her with words like 'weak', 'pathetic' and 'loser'.

The parents could see Mika was literally on the verge of breaking down and was also physically exhausted.

Gray couldn't take it anymore and went to the teacher to retrieve his daughter back before her condition became worse.

"Mika dear, come. It's enough. You are exhausted, baby. Please don't stress yourself much. Enough please come with us."

Gray called out to his daughter and his voice began to crack as it hurt him to see his child being in pain and suffering.

Mika almost agreed to her dad's advice and began to move towards him until the boy who bullied her in the morning spoke,

" Yeah! You are a baby weirdo. You are not fit to be a mage. You are just an eye sore, that's why your parents don't want you to perform." He began to laugh.

Gray dashed to beat the shit out that little punk for speaking bad about his daughter but luckily Mika stopped her dad and wiped those tears.

"Papa, let me just take part in this one game. I'm sure. I will win this. Please!" Mika pleaded with him, clearly tiredness laced in her voice.

But her friends told her she doesn't need to prove anything to the bully who left before he got beaten by Gray.

Gray knelt down, "Dear, you look tired. If things keep happening, you will fall sick which will affect your health adversely. Please try to understand,dear." He patted her shoulders.

But Mika didn't budge and was determined to finish this last game called MPF.

All the kids of her class were part of it. This was basically to count out there magic power levels.

Mika was made to stand at last so that she could rest a bit before the match.

Juvia was crying to see her baby struggling to prove herself even if her condition was not proper.

Till now, it was Igneel and Eva who held first and second place respectively. Then Rob took over Eva's spot. And the third place was held by that bullying punk.

When it was Mika's turn finally, Gray and Juvia just prayed to God that nothing serious should happen to their daughter at the end.

But the little girl was determined and concentrated her water magic before blasting the MPF with her full power.

"Water Hurricane"

Juvia's eyes widened in surprise and got up, "Gray-sama, that move requires more power. This will cause her immense damage to her body."

She kept on crying and soon moved towards the ground after excusing herself.

Once the MPF registered the attack, Mika fell unconscious. Soon her friends, teacher and parents came to her aid.

After an hour, at the guild's infirmary, when Mika woke up, she felt her body beaten up and slowly turned around to spot her mother crying while her dad consoling her mother.

"Mama"

"Oh my God!! You are finally awake, dear" Juvia hugged her daughter and kept sobbing while the little girl patted her mother's back.

"Dear, are you feeling alright?" Gray asked and sat next to them.

Once Juvia broke the hug, Mika began to cry, "I'm sorry, mama, papa. I couldn't make you guys proud. I'm such a loser. I will never achieve anything in my life"

Both the parents hugged her simultaneously and teared up a bit and patted her little body,

"You know what dear, you made us proud. We were in euphoric state right now because you not only won second place in that MPF game but also your sickness got completely cured.
   We are elated dear. Finally, our prayers had been answered. We are proud of you, Mika-chan"

Juvia smiled and disclosed the happy news.

Mika's blue eyes widened due to shock, "Mama and papa, I'm happy that finally I made you both feel proud of me."

"Yes dear, you are our precious child. We were beyond the world to see you accomplish something this great. As your parents, we are extremely happy and proud." Gray said gleefully.

Of course, as a parent they were extremely happy and joyful to see their child who not only accomplished something she worked hard upon when she had an disadvantage.

And they were sure for the rest of their life, this moment will always bring euphoria to them whenever they think about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.2K 62
Juvia has been wandering around for five years without a home. When the police catch her, they force her to move in with her mother, since her father...
14.2K 94 6
This is sequence of short stories, it's not in the same line with my other stories. After a wild party, our favourite ships get closer... And, it get...
76.7K 2.2K 35
After the Grand Magic Games, they go on vacation. This would be the perfect place for Juvia to spend time with Gray-sama, but will everything be as...
88.8K 1.9K 21
The master gave Mira permission to plan a vacation for ten people. She takes this as the perfect opportunity to get her ships together. Will the she...