train wreck // justin foley

By whinyassbih

previously titled "favorite drug" she has it all... the popularity, the friends... what happens when she fall... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27 - 1 month later...
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67

39

384 4 0
By whinyassbih

a few minutes after he picked me up from the police station, he spoke up.

"hey, i-"

"you don't need to talk to me, bryce." i said to him, looking out the window. we finally got in there and we both walked in.

"i'll talk to them, just sit down and try to calm down." bryce said to me. i rolled my eyes and waited a few minutes before i saw them bring justin out and uncuff him.

"what the fuck, dude, i told you not to call anyone." justin said to him.

"so this is why you miss my doctor appointment? the one i told you was important?" i asked him. "to do this shit?" i asked him, pushing him back.

"hey, take it outside!" the officer exclaimed.

we both walked outside, bryce behind us.

"you are beyond pathetic, justin. i can't believe i thought things were going to be better. clearly i was wrong." i said to him with tears in my eyes.

"baby, please. you need to let me explain." justin told me, trying to grab me.

"leave me alone." i told him. bryce walked up to him.

"hey, the deputy told my lawyer that seth is back in town. are you caught up with him?" bryce asked.

"justin-"

"i can handle it." justin told bryce.

"the fuck you can." i told him.

"kylie, enough." justin said. "i'll be fine."

"you know i'm here for you, right?" bryce asked. "for anything."

"yeah, i know." justin replied.

"i'm your brother forever, no matter what." bryce told him, walking away, leaving me and justin while he waited in the car.

"why couldn't you just talk to me?" i asked him.  "why would you get involved with seth?"

"i stole money from him when i became homeless and i started doing drugs. i needed money somehow, like to live and stuff, and so i stole it from seth. then i started lowballing his customers and taking some of the product for myself because of everything happening and falling apart around me." he said to me, looking away.

"justin, baby." i said, kissing him. "i'm sorry."

"i, i didn't have you, i didn't have my baby, i didn't have a goddamn thing." he admitted.

"you have us now. i promise. we're not going anywhere." i said to him.

"good." he said to me.

once bryce dropped us back off at the house, i went i to my car and grabbed the pictures. we went into my room and sat on my bed.

"can i see?" justin asked.

"see what?" i asked.

"can i see my baby?" he asked me, smiling.

"of course." i said to him, handing him the ultrasound photos. he looked through them and he looked at the last one.

"it's... she's a... a girl?" he asked, looking up at me with tears in his eyes. i nodded.

"we're... we're having a girl." he said, smiling. "i'm a father to a daughter."

"i love you." i said to him, kissing his cheek.

"come here." he told me, softly pulling me into him and taking off both of our shirts. we continued kissing until it became making out. he stopped.

"what's wrong?" i asked.

"i, um, i have a game tomorrow and i really want you to be there." he said to me.

"isn't it an away game?" i asked.

"yeah, you're right, stupid question." he replied.

"no, no. of course i want to go. of course i do." i told him, caressing his face.

"i love you." he said to me, kissing me.

"i love you too."

we continued to kiss until the kissing lead to sex.

the next morning, we were both sleeping in my bed, him with a shirt and boxers, and me in my underwear and one of his shirts. suddenly, we heard zach run into the room.

"dude, are you serious? we have a game today and so that means team breakfast. i've been waiting outside for like ten minutes. come on, get up." zach said, pulling the blanket off of him.

"sorry, zach." i told him, my eyes still closed.

"well thanks to you, we're both gonna be late." zach said, shutting my door after grabbing justin. a few minutes later, my alarm went off.

i got up and got dressed.

when i walked downstairs, i made myself breakfast and drove to school and went about my day. when i got home, i changed into my liberty shirt and drove to the game. before they went onto the field, justin came up to me.

"i'm glad you came, baby." he said, kissing me.

"you'll do a good job." i said, smiling. i kissed him and he ran out onto the field.

the game was going okay until justin missed a block, causing the other team the score a touchdown.

"it's okay, baby, you'll get them next time!" i exclaimed, cheering for my number 21.

"you with 21?" some old woman asked me.

"yes. i am." i said to her.

"he is definitely not getting drafted into professional football anytime soon." she said to me. i just ignored her statement and continued watching the game. when they finished, i got into my car.

to: justin ❤️
i'll see you when you get home, and if i don't, i love you and you did the absolute best you could.

then i got onto instagram and posted a picture.

(ignore the cheer outfit)

liked by dempzee, charliestgeorge, jessdavis, and 482 others

kylieandrews: i'm so proud of you, my love. you tried your hardest and you played the best you could. i love you ❤️

comments for this post have been disabled.

i put my phone away and drove off. when i got home, i showered, got into my pajamas, well, justin's pajamas, and began doing homework, when i heard a knock at my door.

"it's just me." justin said through the door.

"come in." i told him, putting my computer away. he walked in with a soda in his hand. he was quiet and sat next to me in my bed. "is... is everything okay?" i asked.

he looked at me and he began to sob. he fell into my lap and continued sobbing.

"it's okay. whatever is going on, it's okay." i said, petting his head. he sobbed until he fell asleep. eventually i fell asleep too.

in the morning, i woke up and i was by myself. when i walked downstairs and into the outhouse, i saw justin sleeping and i saw that he took the framed picture of the baby's ultrasound and put it next to his bed.

"he came in at like two in the morning and fell asleep with it in his hands." clay said, walking behind me. "is everything okay with him?"

"i don't know. but i want to figure it out before he gets worse." i replied, looking at him. "i hope he's okay. i want him to be okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 3.4K 80
"𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲." "𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬."
48.4K 1.1K 56
" 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪''𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪''𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩. 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙫�...
54.4K 626 100
nicolette james, her brother and the elites of liberty high school. - lowercase intended - please read disclaimer inside - [social media × real life]
119K 2.3K 81
"wanna go on an insta date?"