Lost G!P

By ManduLimario

"Are you still mine?" She asked "I'm sorry but I'm not happy anymore" She replied and swift away. The girl ha... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Her
Chapter 2: Moving out
Chapter 3: First day
Chapter 4: Struggle
Chapter 5: Visitation
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
II
B-II
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83

Chapter 76

42.4K 1.2K 1.4K
By ManduLimario

The sunset has come and still, Lisa and Reign are asleep. Jennie didn't prepare food for dinner because she decided to eat out for tonight. She has no plan of waking them up most especially Lisa who's snoring out loud.

Jennie heard the door bell from Lisa's room, she checked her and found her in the deep sleep so she got up from the couch and made her way out of the room to check it.

"Hey Good evening, Are you looking for someone?" Jennie asked and closed the door.

A man wearing a black jacket face her, he's carrying a bouquet of flowers. He bowed his head and clear his throat before he speak, he's mesmerized by Jennie's natural beauty.

"I'm looking for Lisa.. Lisa Manoban" He said, looking straight at Jennie's eyes.

"Why?" She asked again.

The man shyly lifted up a bit the flower "She ordered this" He's trying to be cute.

Jennie nodded her head "Uhhm. Actually she's here so.. Would you mind if you wait for a second? I'll just call her" She replied. The man agree and wait for her again.

Jennie walked inside the room, she has a feeling that the flower is for her but she didn't think to take it without Lisa's permission so she has to wake her up and let Lisa give it personally to her.

"Lisa.. " Jennie tap her leg.

"Uhhm?" She hummed and turned her back to Jennie, looks like she doesn't want to wake up.

"Wake up. Someone's looking for you outside" Jennie said.

"Okay" She replied and continue sleeping.

Jennie shook her body "Wake up Lisa. Your flower has been delivered" She said.

Lisa's eyes open widely, she force herself to get up and run towards the door without checking herself.

"I'm sorry for the long wait" Lisa told and signed the book that the delivery gave, she paid the bill and sigh because it's not a surprise anymore as Jennie saw it first "Thank you" She said to the delivery man who just few steps away from her.

Lisa lean on the door and scratch her head. She groan as she looked at the flowers, she checked every corner of it and find it well made. She smile and smell the flower first but she has been interrupted when the door open that made trip over.

"Ohh" Jennie said in surprised. Lisa stood up straight like nothing happened.

Lisa take deep breaths before she turn around to face Jennie, she handed the flower with a smile full of embarrassment.

"H-Here" She stuttered and handed the flower to her.

Jennie is hesitant to take it but her hand moved unconsciously and take it. When the flower is finally on her hands, Lisa passed by her as if she's upset or something. The latter went back to the bed wherein she saw Reign half asleep.

"You already awake? Come" Lisa smile and help Reign to sit "We will grab our dinner"

Jennie closed the door and made her way towards the bed "If you'll give this to me with a disappointment on your face, you better throw this" She said in irritation and throw it back to Lisa.

The tall girl catch it and quickly stood up "No. It's just I was disappointed because you saw it first. It was supposed to be a surprise from me but that happened" She explained and give it back to Jennie.

Jennie chuckle and take it again "Thank you" She said which made them laugh "Let's have a dinner, I don't want Reign to eat that late"

"Yes Ma'am" Lisa bowed her head and laugh, she take Reign on her arm and kiss it "We will change your diaper first"

Jennie watched how Lisa interact to their son, she's indeed good when it comes to babies. Reign keeps on giggling so Jennie let them have an alone time together, she tied up her hair into messy bun and changed her clothes into an oversized sweater. Once they're done preparing themselves, they walked out of their room and made their way towards the restaurant.

---

Wendy's P. O. V.

So apparently, We are here in a korean grill. All of my friends except Lisa since she's nowhere to be found. Jisoo requested this and since we are all free, we grant her wish. We don't like loud noises so we choose this place instead.

"This beef is so good" Jin said in satisfaction.

"This is perfect, right? God I miss this" Taehyung added and drink his soju.

I gazed on Seulgi and she's smiling on her phone "Stop smiling, you look stupid" I said and take a bite of the meat.

She rolled her eyes and put down her phone "So.. Why did you ask for this Jisoo? We were surprised that it's your treat" She laugh and put the pork on the grill.

My eyes roam around and yes, there are a lot of people eating here. A lot of them came from work and some of them are group of teenagers. I took my soju and pour it on a glass to drink.

"Gonna celebrate for my remaining days" Jisoo said and stab the pork by her fork.

We all looked at her and laugh.

"Why? Are you going to die?" I asked which made them laugh.

She shook her head and rolled her eyes "I'm leaving the country" She uttered.

Our eyes widened in shock, What? She'll leave the country? For what?! Her life is stable here with Chaeyoung so why would she?

"Why? Something's wrong?" Yoongi asked and put the meat on Jin's plate.

"You and.. Chaeyoung?" Seulgi asked "Don't leave Jisoo, we will be incomplete for good"

"It's so sad that we are all breaking apart" I added, we stop from eating and just look at Jisoo who's somewhat lost "You have a problem with Chaeyoung?"

"No" She replied quickly and took a shot "I'll be leaving for two years and will probably continue my residency in London"

"Wooow" We all went amazed and clap our hands.

As far as I know, if a hospital send uts doctor abroad while s/he's taking residency or in training then that person is seriously great and need to enhance more for the future purposes that's why we are very surprise on her news.

"So when is your flight?" Jin asked.

"I will miss the heck out of you Jisoo Kim" Taehyung whine and reached Jisoo to tap her "You nailed everyone in the hospital"

"It was supposed to be after this week but I'm still waiting for Lisa"

We all went quiet as what she has mentioned. Well not me but the boys.

"Mr. Manoban offered us this opportunity. Only the two of us that had been recognized by the European company. We live there for two years and the remaining year will be here but I'm still waiting for Lisa and her Dad's decision because of her wedding" Jisoo explained "Everything was settled even the tickets"

"That's.. That's sad to hear" Seulgi stammered and put the leaf inside her mouth, she don't mind what is the issue and continue eating.

"Lisa and I talked" She started, I gazed on Jin and Taehyung and they're just listening but not looking at Jisoo "We talked about what happened, I admitted my mistake and said my sorry"

She exhale deeply and took a shot of soju. We know everyone has a mistake. We.. We messed up big time and we don't know how to cope up with Lisa. Honestly even though we were okay, I still can't talk to her that long because I feel so guilty that I didn't tell her what happened despite of the hindrance back then.. Seulgi and I were always talking about this and it sucks that we can't do anything other than to keep our mouth shut because everything has been done.

"I want to talk to Jennie as well. We should forgive each one of us about this. We will be living in a world full of regrets if we will keep it and I don't want it to happen. I know we can't bring back our group like before but maybe we can do better things this time" She stated which I agree "I'm not forcing you but it's better that way"

"Especially you, Taehyung" Seulgi butt in "Attacking her behind her back during those time wasn't good, that's not how friends usually do. You also betrayed her by pursuing Somi for a year"

A silence has appeared in our table, only the noises from other people were roaming around the place. We never talked about this issue since it happened, a sudden change of mood will occur if we will.

"Stop being mad at Lisa because it looks like Jennie forgave her already" Jisoo said.

Taehyung put down his fork that caught our attention "I know. Well, I'm not the only man in Somi's eyes so I stop from pursuing her. I'm lucky that we separate our ways in a tragic way but unlucky for Lisa that she's been locked up with her because they have a child" He stated.

So Somi has a lot of men? My eyes went surprised and looked at Seulgi, what a flirt.

"But I don't have any information about her anymore. I let go of her long time ago" He added and laugh.

"Well, it's Lisa's decision. She stayed with her although Somi's abusing her" Yoongi murmur and munch his food.

Jin played on his fork and looked at us "Honestly, Jennie file a case against her about child abuse. I got the case and the police officer is already taking his action about this crime. Maybe, Maybe just this one.. I will win the case for Jennie. We will win the case, we have so much power because Jennie is a lawyer and everything will be settle in no time" He stated.

"Aah! Our director is belittling me! How could he passed that case to you? It should be on me!" Jeongyeon whine "You're his favorite!"

"But whatever it is, I hope Lisa will be wise this time. If she loves Jennie that much, leaving Somi as simple as that is not a best way. It will look like she used Somi for three years, she must think about herself. She must think that she has two kids that will be affected by her decision. I hope this time, she'll do what's the right thing and that right thing is only herself can answer it" Yoongi said.

This man, he's not that expressive when it comes to this but I know how concern he is to each one of us especially Lisa. We were together since we started college and we missed hanging out like old times, I hope it will happen before they take off.

"If Lisa didn't go with me and choose to wait for their wedding before she go there, then I'll be living alone for months" Jisoo said and lifted up her glass "Cheers for another success"

We pour our glass a shot "Cheers for forgiveness" Jin said.

"Cheers for being stupid" Seulgi replied that made us cracked up, we tossed our glass.

I hope this will be another start of something new.

----

Jennie's P. O. V.

After we finished our dinner, we walked along the shore to digest our food that we ate. Because it's not that late, we decided to stroll around. Reign is riding Lisa's shoulder, he's giggling and screaming out loud because of excitement. I have to stay behind them so I can perfectly watch how they interact to each other

"Stop tickling me" Reign laugh, maybe Lisa's holding him on his toes.

"You're grabbing my hair that tight" She replied and stop from walking, she turned around to check me "Why don't you walk with us?"

"Nothing. I feel left out" I chuckle.

She just smile and extended her right hand "Come here" She ordered.

I followed what she said but I didn't hold her head which made her laugh. We walked together while Reign is talking, he's too talkative and feels like he has endless questions about Lisa.

"Are we going to play like this even when we go home?" He asked out of curiosity.

She didn't answer for about seconds "Of course we will" She replied.

I definitely have no idea what will happen after this week. Maybe everything will be back to normal but I feel somehow sad to Reign because for sure, he'll look for her. I can't just let Lisa visit him that easy because Somi is still around.

"I wanna play as a Doctor again!" He giggle.

"Then we will play again before we sleep" Lisa said.

Out of my thoughts, I looked down and think of something. We stop under the palm tree, I feel relax on the sound of waves. It's cold but I choose to wear this outfit. I looked up to Reign and beam a smile.

"Can you put him down?" I asked Lisa.

She didn't ask for more and carefully put Reign down. She make him wear his slipper so he won't feel the coldness.

I kneel down to reach level and fix his hair "You want Mommy to tell you a story?" I asked. He nodded his head and looked at me intently.

I glance at Lisa and she's curious as well "There's this person whom I hated before, we didn't go well during that time but eventually, I fell inlove with her" I said and looked again to Lisa, she chuckle. I caress Reign's shoulder and hold his chin "We fulfill each others dream for the past years that we've been together but unfortunately it didn't go well"

He frown and asked "Is that your story with Dada?"

I took his hand and put it on my lips "Guess what? We maybe separate our ways but we have you. Are you mad at Dada?" I asked, My tears started to build up in the corner of my eyes. I can feel that Lisa is tearing up as well because she looked away.

"No Mommy" He shook his head

"Could you tell Mommy why?" I asked.

"Because you're happy" He replied.

I nodded my head a lot of times and let my tears pour down on my cheeks "Yes. Mommy is still happy because your Dada is successful. She has her own name in medicine field which is our dream. Mommy is happy because she's happy" I stated and kissed his forehead.

He wipe my tears and pouted "Why are you crying? Don't cry" He muttered.

I took my deepest breath and maybe this is the right time to introduce Lisa to him.

"Remember when I told you that I will bring your Dada here?" I asked, his face lit up and bob his head "She's here. Do you know what's the name of that person behind you?"

He turned around to check Lisa then he looked at me "Uhhm.. Lisa?" He said with hesitation. Lisa laugh softly and wipe her tears.

"Then what's your Dada's name?" I asked her, letting him to guess it.

He didn't break his eyes off me first until he remember it "Lisa!" He shouted.

"She's your Dada" I finally said.

He looked back at Lisa and run to her, he lifted up his arm to carry him "I knew it you're my Dada!" He scream and embrace her.

Lisa didn't speak at all, she took few steps away from me and hug him back. I know she's crying a lot because this is all she wanted, to be recognize by her own son. I got up from kneeling and watched them.

She's saying something to Reign and I can't hear it clearly. She went back to me and I saw her swelling eyes. She instantly hug me so tight and kiss my head.

"Thank you" She said between her breath. I hug her back and it feels great that I finally made it "I love you, I love you" She added.

After an hour of spending our time in the shore, we walked back to the hotel so we can all take our rest. We keep on laughing because of Reign, he's lightning up our mood. When we are already in front of our doors, she gave Reign back to me.

"If I enter that room, I'm sure he won't sleep that early" She chuckle.

I was about to say something when Reign butt in "You're my Dada so we need to be in a one room!" He suggested.

We both looked at each other and laugh, I know we slept in a one bed earlier but tonight is not a good idea.

"We can play tomorrow when we you wake up" She answered back.

"But I want you to sleep with us" Reign pouted.

I heave a sigh and open our door "It's fine. We will just sleep and it's not a bad thing, I'm sure Reign won't sleep if you didn't grant his wish" I said.

I thought she'll say No but guess what? She took Reign away from me and made her way inside. I was left dumbfounded when she passed by me, she looks like flash. I shook my head and just chuckle when I close our room.

----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.1K 26
Lisa studied alone in Seoul since she was fourteen years old. She got a girlfriend she loves and a good life. Her parents wanted her to further her s...
19.5K 531 27
LOVE YOU DADA/APPA/DAD. LOVE YOU MOM/MOMMY/UMMA. I WANT BOTH OF YOU TOGETHER. I HATE YOU! (run away) I WANT MY APPA. (SHOUT) WE ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR Y...
Busan By Lyn

Fanfiction

3.4M 97.7K 49
Lalisa Manoban was an ordinary girl. She just finished studying in Busan, and for going back in Seoul, she will pursue her dreams and have a decent j...
65.9K 1.3K 20
Lisa Manoban and Jennie Jane Kim are best friends since high school and always together like no one can separate them. But as what they always say, t...