New Beginning | Teen Wolf

By beyond-reality

[ Currently Editing] Katherine Pierce, a curious, funny, sassy 17 year old who's past is dark as the night... More

Cold Blue Eyes
The Snake Has A Name
Guns VS Claws
Walking Dead
Miss. Katherine Pierce, Real State Realtor.
Beach, Isaac. Isaac, Beach.
Back To School
Howls Of Pain
Linked To The Alpha.
Luna.
You're Alive.
Sassy & Stubborn 101
Told You So
Sacrifice
From Cold Blue To Ice Grey
Electrifying
After All... We Don't Need Lights
Neon Lights
The Pain Is Worth It
Midnight Calls
Save Him
Not My First Time Inside A Cell
Three Words, Eight Letters, I'm Yours.
Let Your Hair Down Rapunsel... Or Just Leave The Window Open Kat.
There For You
See You Soon, Brother.
New Years Eve
Taken
Mexico And It's Surprises
Young Love
Your Past Always Catches Up
The 18th Birthday
Surprise
The Other Pierce
Family Business and Learning To Bend
Not More Lies
Freedom
Housemates?
Evolving
Plans For The Future
Sister Bonding
How Quick Things Can Change?
Heart Break
The Truth Behind The Lie
Passer
The Interview
The Set Up
Excuse My Impulsive Werewolf Senses
BE YOUR OWN ANCHOR
His Loss, he says.
Home Sweet Home
Broken, Again.
The Truth Always Raises
Welcome Back
Us
Another One?
Get Away
Tropical D+K.
I am leader material?
Flashbacks
Annoying Sibblings
Outlaw Chick
Making Deals With D-Bag.
D.H. + K.P.
I'm Far, Far, Away.
AUTOR NOTE
Supernatural Issues Are Back In Town
Officially- Vacations Are Off.
I'm Brilliant Like That
Unwanted Memories
Late Night School Special
Something Is Coming
Super Moon
Super Moon - Part II
Reunited
Autor Note
Better Things Are Coming
Moving Day
Werewolf's Have Dinner Parties.
Werewolf Comunity
You Learn Something New Everyday
Halloween Special
School Days Are Ending
Dress Hunting
The Hunted Becomes The Hunter
A Very Special Night
Don't Forget The After Party
Assumptions
Fireball
Author Note
[ Not a chapter, sorry ]
Valentine's Day
Blacked Out
Twisted Truth
Desicions of Life or Death
Mornings
Mr. & Mrs. Hale
New Home
Fighting Skills 2.0
Back Home

The New Girl In Town

11.8K 181 37
By beyond-reality

I stare at my reflection in the mirror as the curls of my hair fade away, converting into flat hair. I turn the flat iron off and place it in my vanity, taking a look of my new hair. I don't love it but I said to myself but if  I was gonna start fresh here in Beacon Hills. I had said goodbye to my  loose curls and my old self, the sarcastic, bitchy old Katherine. I've been here in Beacon Hills for 2 weeks now, taking the time to settle down before starting to do things I didn't used to. Like going to a normal high school, all my life I been home schooled, my parents traveled too much because of work. I even got one year with out studying but that doesn't matter now, now I can do whatever I want. I stare at myself one more time, trying to hide that serious expression in my face. 

I'll start fresh, be someone new, that's the only way I will make it through. I thought to myself, fake a smile, trying to convince me that I'm fine. Fine with my parents death, my past, the things I've done and the fact that I'm all alone in this town, in the world. Sighing hard, I turned and grabbed my leather jacket, bag and keys, then head out of my apartment and got into my brand new truck. I been emancipated for a month now, my parents died 3 months ago. They were very wealthy, leaving me with a big mount of money to survive.. 

My place is near the school so I was at it in no time, parked and headed to the office for my school schedule.  

''Good morning.'' I said in front of the secretary who's head is down reading some papers

She raised her head slowly ''Good morning, how may I help you?'' 

''I'm new, I send via fax all my papers and I'm looking for my class schedule.'' I replied 

''What's your name?'' she asked looking through the files

''Katherine Pierce'' 

The secretary raise her head again ''You're that emancipated girl right? and yeah is somewhere here... Let me look.'' 

'That emancipated girl'? haven't been 5 minutes here and I already have a nickname... I took a deep breath and nod, ''yeah.''

''How's that?'' she seems very curious

''Awesome, can I have my schedule?'' I replied not wanting to share my life with the secretary.

She raised both of her eyebrows and nod, going back to look for the schedule till she found it. ''Here ya go, first class, P.E.'' 

''Thanks.'' I grab the paper and turned around to look my locker first.  

I wasn't expecting having P.E. as the first class of the morning but I might get something good out of it, like a morning work out. I can fell and see the gazes on me as I walk down the hall, hmm so this is how it feels to be new in a school. I ignored the gazes and kept walking with my head up high. In the paper says my locker number is 243, I managed to found it pretty quickly. What I didn't find quickly was the P.E classroom took me about 6 more minutes after the bell sound. Taking a deep breath I opened the classroom door and everyone stare at me, instantly. 

''Who are you?'' The man with gym clothes asked me

''Katherine Pierce, I'm new.'' I replied 

''Oh, well, go get changed we're going to the gym.'' With that he passed next to me and walked out. 

Great, girls locker room. Having to change in front of them doesn't bother me, what bothers me is my scars which I have all over my body. The business my family used to run wasn't the safest or prettiest and gave me a lot of scars between the years since I turned 14. I once again have found my way to the girls lockers, lucky me they were all gone by now. I changed quickly into a tank top and long leggings, my arms were the only space with out scars. I joined the group of students at the gym. They all are staring at this giant wall that my logic says we are suppose to climb.

''Nobody knows where she came from, I've never seen her. She looks mysterious, to me... What if is her?.'' I heard a guy whisper behind me

I turned arching an brow and scoff, changing my sight back to the giant climbing wall in front of me. Kind of reminiscing old times.

''New girl and Stilinski, to the wall!'' the teacher said

I nod and put my hair into a bun, then put on the equipment. I look at the guy who happens to be the one talking behind me. I grin and started to climb the wall. Went all the way up and then went down in such a short time.

''You're fast!'' the teacher said, ''what's was your name again?'' 

''Katherine.'' I catch my breath and take off the equipment 

''You can call me coach, do you play any sports?-- McCall and Argent you're up!'' the coach ask me standing in front of me

''I'm not interested in any sport at the moment.'' I told him

''But you look like you practice something, swimming? running? come on !'' he shouted 

I chuckle, ''I just work out sir.'' 

In that moment we heard when the guy McCall fell, making us laugh. The coach shrug and went over there laughing, telling him something. 

''Brad and Erica, you're up!'' the coach told them

She has very messy blonde hair and looks sick, like she's about to freak out. Both of them started to climb but she stopped half way up, seemed like she was struggling.

''Erica?'' Coach shout 

''I-I'm fine.'' she said from up there

''Coach maybe it's not safe, you know she's epileptic.'' some girl told the coach

The coach wide open his eyes ''Why nobody told me this stuff? Erika you're fine, just kick off from the wall there's a matt to catch you.''

After a moment, Erica went down and everyone started to laugh. 

''Is all for today.'' the coach said 

The first classes went good but now it's lunch time, I bought something at the cafeteria and look around for a place to seat when I noticed a big guy sitting alone in a table. Literally, he's the only one sitting there so I join him. He gave me a confused look when I sat in front of him and put my bag in the seat next to me. 

''Uh, who are you?'' he ask me, raising a brow. 

I extend my hand over the table ''Katherine, you can call me Kat, what's yours?'' he just frowned and look at my hand, ''... you're suppose to shake it, it's polite.'' 

He narrow his eyes but extend his and shake it ''Boyd.'' 

''See? Huh? not that bad.'' I eat a ship and grin

''You're new right?'' Boyd ask me, leaning in.

I lean back, getting more comfort ''Is that obvious?''

Boyd nodded ''Since you're sitting here, yeah, kind of.'' 

''Well... I'm new, I don't know no one, so--''

''you seat with the loner.'' he cut me off

I grinned ''Pretty much, wanna know why?''

 Boyd lift his brows 

I lean in and whisper ''Cause I am one too.'' after that I grin again and keep eating my ships. ''So, talk to me, you're born and raised here?''

Boyd leaned back, his shoulder weren't tense as when I sat here. ''Yeah, all my life, where are you from?'' 

''Everywhere'' I replied with out thinking, Boyd gave me a confused gaze. ''I-I mean, all my life I'd moved a lot but when my parents died I decided to stop and settle down in one town... So, here I am.''

''Your parents died? so, who you live with?'' he asked me

''Alone, I'm emancipated.'' I said

Boyd kept silence for a moment ''I'm sorry... about your folks.'' 

''Is okay... Anyway- what people do here to have fun?'' I ask curious 

''Well...  I work at a ice track, people go there and hang out sometimes. Like I said I'm a loner, I don't go out that much.'' Boyd said and look at his watch ''Look, I have class- nice to meet you.'' 

''You too!'' I shouted because he was already gone. 

After lunch I had my last classes and head back to my place. I spend my evening and most of the night unpacking and putting up the last pieces of furniture for my second room. Is kind of a office but it has all my old stuff in there, storage up in locked boxes. I decided to go to sleep early since I didn't had nothing better to do. 

----

''Hello again.'' I said as I put my bag on top of the table and sat down next to Boyd who's reading a book. 

''Thought you would found some friends by now.'' he said with out taking his eyes from the book.

''I did, you.'' I said 

That make him raise his head, he frowned at me, I just smiled. The seat in front of us got dragged back by the Stilinki guy, who's acting very suspicious. He gave me a look and then changed his sight to Boyd. 

''Boyd... you got the keys?'' the guy ask Boyd

Boyd extend his arm, showing the keys. The guy grabbed the keys but Boyd hold them tighter. 

''This isn't a favor, is a transaction.'' Boyd told him, unbothered.

I put my elbow on top of the table and rest my head in my hand, watching these two. 

''Yeah, right... absolutely.'' the guy said letting go and pulling 20$ bucks from his pocket

Boyd look at the 20 bucks ''I said 50.'' 

''Really? I remember 20, I don't know, I have really good verbal memory. I remember this thing with twe sound, tweeenty.''

I rolled my eyes and notice Boyd too. 

''I said 50, that fus sound, hear the difference? if you can't I can demonstrate other words with the fus sound.'' Boyd snap, leaning in, looking very intimidating. 

I raise my eyebrow, kind of surprised.

Stilinski smiled awkwardly ''No, no, no, I think I'm recalling it- maybe I had it confused with... 40?'' he said and place the other 20 bucks.

Boyd look down and leaned back, eating a ship, not falling for it. 

I let out a softly chuckle 

Stilinkis sighed at Boyd reaction ''Come on man, have you seen the piece of crap jeep that I drive?'' 

''Have you seen the piece of crap, buss that I take?'' Boyd replied 

''Good point.'' I mutter, Stilinki gave me another narrowed look ''Stop looking at me like that.'' 

''I don't like you, you're mysterious.'' he replied putting the last 10 bucks on top of the table.

I smiled and look at Boyd, who's smiling and handle the keys over. Stilinski grab them and walk away to another table. 

''What was that and who's that guy anyway?'' I ask Boyd

''That's Stiles Stilinski, Sheriffs son.'' Boyd said looking over him ''The guy next to him, Scott McCall, his best friend.'' In that moment Scott looked at me, then changed his sight back to Stiles. ''I just let them use the ice track for the night.'' 

''Like their own party?'' I ask 

''Yep.'' he said

I tilt my head ''Nice.'' 

In that moment we all heard heels clicking the floor, a blonde with leather jacket and mini skirt walked in, like she was from some mean girls movie or something. I rolled my eyes but then I recognize her, she was that Erika girl- the one who couldn't finish the climb wall yesterday. 

I arch an eyebrow, ''How is that possible?'' 

''What?'' Boyd ask me and then look at Erica, ''daamn.'' 

''Yesterday she was very sick... how she can look like that.'' I ask out loud 

Boyd shrugged but didn't said nothing. Another strange thing I notice was just before Erica walked out, Stiles and Scott follow her quickly. 

--

School day was over and I'm on my way to my truck when I saw Boyd's body walking down the street. I chuckle and got into the truck and reach him. 

''Didn't you took a buss?'' I ask driving slowly next to him

Boyd jumped a little and stare at my truck ''Is this yours?''

I nodded ''Get in, I'll give you a ride.'' I told him 

Boyd look down the street and shook his head ''I'm suppose to meet with some people, I'm gonna walk.'' 

''I don't mind really, I have nothing to do.'' I insisted 

He finally sighed agree ding and get inside the truck.

''It's smells like brand new.'' he commented once in

I smiled ''Cause it is, bought it like a month ago. Where are we going?'' 

''To this park, I will tell you went to turn.'' he said

We kept talking about another stuff and he said the directions, after 15 minutes we're at the place he said. I saw two bodies standing in the far and then I notice one was Erika and another tall guy. 

''I thought you said you didn't had friends.'' I told Boyd

He gave me a look ''They asked me to come and talk with them. Maybe you wanna join.'' 

''Join what?'' 

Boyd sighed ''A pack.'' and get off the truck.

A pack? Join a pack? what the hell is he talking about. I get out of my truck and follow him, who's standing in front of Erica and the other guy. 

''I told you to be here alone.'' Erica told Boyd

Boyd look at me ''Yeah but she insisted in giving me a ride, she's new- her name is Katherine.'' 

I raised my chin but didn't said nothing, the other guy passed his eyes all over me. ''Isaac.'' 

Erica ''You gave him a ride, you can go now.''

I scoff and turned but Boyd grab by arm. I look at his hand on my arm and then him, he got the point and let go of me. 

''Maybe she can join too, she's new and don't know no one.'' Boyd told her

She watched me and walked around me ''Maybe she has potential but I'm not the one who says who's in or not, Derek is.''

''Who's Derek? and get into what?'' I ask crossing my arms onto my chest

''You will see, if you want in, meet us tomorrow at the ice track, 11am.'' Erica told me, after that she and Isaac leaved.

I went back to my truck and Boyd stayed there ''Are you coming or what?'' I shouted inside 

He turned and got in. 

''So a pack? a pack of what?'' I ask as I turned on the engine

''I really don't know, she reach me today and told me if I wanted to have some more friends I would meet her here, that she knows someone who can change my life.'' Boyd said 

''Someone who can change your life?'' I scoff ''Well that's something I wanna see, because I need some changes in mine as well.'' 

''Like what? and why do you need changes?'' Boyd ask me, after telling me to turn to the left.

''Same as you I guess, loneliness. All my family is dead, literally, I'm the last one. I need changes, new things, new friends.'' I said

''The next house.'' Boyd said, I parked in front of it ''Well, I will meet you at the ice track tomorrow?'' 

''Yeah, I'm curious about this person who says he can change our life's. I can pick you up if you want.'' I told him

Boyd nodded and get out of the truck, then I drove to my home. 

--

''Ready to be someone new?'' I joked as I get out of my truck.

I heard Boyd chuckle on our way to the front door. On the way, I noticed a stunning black camaro in the parking lot. But I quickly ignored it and kept my way into the ice track. 

It was empty and cold inside. 

''Hello?'' Both of us called once in

''Hi.'' A voice joined us, it was a tall man dressed in all black. Also he has black hair, calculating green eyes and a beard. In conclusion, the man was hot. 

''You must be Derek.'' I speak keeping my straight face

He tilted his head ''And you're?'' 

''Katherine Pierce.'' I replied 

Derek smirked ''And you're here because?' 

''Curiosity.''

''Erica said if I joined you, it could change my life, how?'' Boyd asked him

Derek walked towards us, with his hand on his back. ''I can make you two faster, stronger, than anyone. You can even heal, and won't get sick, ever again. It can be another whole new experience for both of you.'' 

''What's the catch?'' I ask, making his eyes land on mine.

''A bite.'' he said and his eye glow red

I wide open my eyes but didn't speak

''I'm a werewolves a alpha and I'm forming my pack. If you accept the bite you will be part of my pack and let me tell you, it will change your whole life.'' he said to me and then gaze at Boyd. 

Werewolves are real... They do exist, when I was younger I had this thing for them but stop believing as I grew older. ''Is there another thing that comes with becoming a werewolves?'' 

''Sure, they're hunters.'' Derek said 

I scoff, I can handle the hunters, practically been one all my life. 

''The first full moons you will get out of control but is just matter of time to learn how to control the shift.'' he continued

I look at Boyd, who looked at me, then I sight back at Derek. 

''So, what's it gonna be?'' Derek ask us

Maybe this is what I need, be part of something new instead of being someone new. I inhaled air and stare at Derek's eyes. ''I'm in.'' 

Derek grinned ''What about you Boyd?'' 

''Me too.'' he replied 

''Come with me.'' he said turning and walking into one of the office's. Once into the room, Derek closed it with lock and sight at Boyd. ''Lift your shirt.''

Boyd frowned but did it.

Derek lower himself ''This is gonna hurt.'' before syncing his teeth to Boyd's flesh. Boyd let out a loud groan when it happened, after maybe 5 seconds Derek let go. Boyd look at the bite and cover it with his shirt. 

''Now what?'' Boyd asked

''You wait until tomorrow, is gonna be gone by then.'' Derek replied 

Boyd nodded and walked out of the office, leaving me alone with Derek. I sat on top of the desk thinking about my scars.

''I have a question before you bite me...'' I said to Derek

He got closer to me and raise his eyebrows

''When you bite me and the process is complete... would I heal scars?'' I ask him, staring at his eyes.

Derek nodded serious ''Scars, illness, everything.'' 

I weak smiled and raise my shirt, leaving to sight part of my scars. He knelled and stopped for a second to see them but didn't said nothing. I don't know why but this feels so... I don't even know how to describe it. Derek open his mouth and I saw when his fangs came out, then sync them into my skin. At first it burned me so bad but I didn't let my body react. My parents trained me to control my pain, no matter how much it hurt I was never allowed to show it.  Derek's eyes meet mine and I can say he's surprise because I'm holding it in and just breathing heavy. Call me crazy but in that moment I felt a kind of connection between us, or maybe is the pain playing with my senses. His fangs left my sking and I took a look of the bite surround it with blood, then look up to Derek. 

He look over me, like he heard something. ''We have company.'' he said and walked out

 I fix my shirt back to normal to see Erica, Isaac and Derek standing in front of Scott. Boyd is sitting up in a machine. 

''Erica, how life has been to you since we met?'' Derek ask her

She played with a lock of hair ''Hmm.. In a word... trans-formative.'' and then she growled.

I reach Isaac side, observing what's going on. 

''Isaac?'' Derek ask

''Well, I'm a little bum about being a fugitive but other than that I'm great.'' Isaac replied 

Scott looked at me ''Don't tell me you too, you just got to town.'' 

I felt gazes at me but I didn't respond. 

''Okay, hold on- this isn't a fair fight.'' Scott said

Derek shrugged ''Then go home, Scott.''

Scott punched the ice with his fist, growling. ''I meant fair for them!'' 

Another werewolves and the fight started, I watched how Scott beat the crap out of them. Isaac and Erika are really lacking of fighting skills. Couple minutes later they both were in the ground by Derek's feet.

''Don't you get it?! He's not doing this for you, he's adding to his own power, is all about him.'' Scott shouted to all of us

Derek kept his calm, relaxed and smirking. Boyd seemed kind of scare and me, well- I seen worse. 

''Is true, it is about power.'' Derek replied and started to walk towards him, slowly shifting. He growled before he started to beat the crap out of Scott. After that he leaved him on the floor and turned walking out of the ice track.

Boyd got out of the machine and I turned to follow Derek

''No, both of you don't wanna be like them.'' Scott told us in pain

Boyd and I look at each other 

''Is too late.'' I said and turned following Derek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 1.3K 13
COMPLETED Carmen's life was turned upside down when her parents were murdered, she moves from town to town before deciding on beacon hills. She has...
3.1M 70.6K 43
To grow up in a world where female shifters are rare, being one is a big deal- and thats why Cassidy hides that she is one from the rest of the pack...
243K 6.2K 52
I WROTE THIS IN MY TEEN YEARS AND HAS GRAMMAR MISTAKES AND SOME PARTS DON'T MAKE SENSE. I DONT WANT TO DELETE IT BECAUSE ITS DOING SO GOOD. Alex...
3.6K 240 8
She didn't know how it happened. She didn't want to die. She had a life planned out, goals to accomplish, places to see. Now she could do none of tha...