Lost G!P

By ManduLimario

"Are you still mine?" She asked "I'm sorry but I'm not happy anymore" She replied and swift away. The girl ha... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Her
Chapter 2: Moving out
Chapter 3: First day
Chapter 4: Struggle
Chapter 5: Visitation
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
II
B-II
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83

Chapter 42

30.4K 1K 1.4K
By ManduLimario

"Is this true??" Dr. Park covered her mouth while bawling her eyes.

"Yes. I was about to enter that office yet I saw it widely open, good enough for me to hear their yells. I couldn't believe that I heard it the moment I step my feet in front of the door" Dr. Song said.

Everyone is encircling his place as he spill the news from the office earlier. Only Jisoo and Dr. Lee were listening from their tables.

"Liam! You have a bother.. First son" Ten said in excitement, the kid looked at him and just rolled his eyes.

"Yah! If Somi and Lisa hear you, they will beat you up" Dr. Song smack his head "Be careful with your words, he couldn't understand it because he's just a baby"

"I'm just telling him the truth" Ten pouted and caress his head.

"So that's why Reign's eyes are the same as Lisa! I knew it! His eyes are familiar" Dr. Park hit the table and shook her head.

"Sad to say that I didn't hear the whole information but as what I've heard, Lisa was crying" Dr. Song reported.

Jisoo's eyes went on the corner while holding the paper, listening to their discussions. She signed up on the paper and put it aside.

"You guys should stop spreading rumors, Somi might hear you and give you a back fire on this" Jisoo warned her and stood up "You can talk about it once we're already in the dorm, this is place for work and not for rumors"

Ten and Dr. Song hit and putting the blame on each other.

"So Dr. Lee, you know that Reign is Lisa's son?" Dr. Park asked him "You were the one who declared that she lost her baby, right?"

"Ah! I remembered it!" Dr. Song pointed Dr. Lee.

"Yeah" Dr. Lee replied.

"Lisa might sue you for faking it" Ten mumbled.

"But she was happy during that time that finally she lost the seed of cheating" Jisoo butt in "Jennie can sue her instead"

They all looked at the door when they saw a shadow on the glass door. They stop when Somi showed up with his puffy eyes, enough to say that she cried so hard.

They went back on their tables, the silence can damage everyone's ears. Somi put Liam on her lap and kiss his head. She's devastated when she found out that Reign is Lisa's child with Jennie, she thought that they never had a child because Lisa told her so.

Mr. Manoban told Somi to leave them first as he needs to talk to her only daughter privately regarding to the issue. Somi didn't want to go but Lisa's Dad beg for her.

----

Bobby's P. O. V

Another day of baby sitting this young boy. I'm not complaining, it's really relaxing to stay at home and just look after to a behave kid. If RJ will hire me as his nanny, I will accept it.

"Reign, tell me when if you poop or pee so I can change your diaper, okay?"

"Uhm!" He replied, he's busy playing with his toy airplane.

I want to go outside and stroll around but I'm too lazy to go besides RJ will be home by lunch. She took half day because she's not feeling well. I told her to stay at home and rest but she told me that the salary that she'll get for today is a big help for Reign's expenses.

"Reign" I called, he looked at me while sucking his pacifier "Do you want to fetch Mommy at work?"

He run towards me, only wearing his diaper and tee "Mommy is sick Uncle Bobby, let's visit her and give a kiss" He said as he pull out his pacifier.

I cup his cheeks "But first, we need to bring those dirty clothes in the Laundry shop. Is that okay? Would you help me?" I asked.

"Yes!" He cheerfully said.

"Now, go play and I'll pack your things first" I said and stood up.

I went straight to their room and check the basket with a lot of dirty clothes inside. Jennie mentioned last night that she needed to do the laundry today so I had this idea to bring the clothes in the Laundry shop so she can rest when she go home.

I'll be leaving the house by next week as soon as I find my own apartment. As much as I don't want to leave them alone here, I want to give them privacy or space for them. But I'll make sure to look for a near place so I can secure them from any harm.

"Uncle Bobby!" Reign called me.

"Yes?"

He run inside the room and climb on the bed to jump repeatedly "I love you" He shouted.

"All of a sudden?" I laugh and pinch his cheeks.

"Do you love Reign?" He asked and plop himself on the bed while looking at me.

I smile and caress his chin "Yeah. Uncle Bobby loves you so much" I said.

"Don't leave me" He replied.

I just laugh and put him on my lap "Even though I'm not your real Dad, I'm always here" I whispered.

"But who's Dad? I only want you" He uttered.

I smile by his words. I put him down and kiss his cheeks. He's still a child and wouldn't understand everything. But I hope, he'll stay like this. Sweet, smart and caring baby.

"Let's change your clothes and we will go to Mommy" I said and carry him to proceed in the bathroom.

After an hour of preparation, we're ready to go. Reign is carrying his backpack and I took the bag of dirty clothes.

"Are you cold?" I asked and fix his jacket. He shook his head and hold my two fingers. I walked out of the house bringing him and the heavy bag.

I saw the Laundry shop before and it will not take long to reach it. I should give RJ a hand while she's working if I'm free like this. I know shall tell me No if I offer her a help so I have to do it without telling her.

Few minutes later and we reached the shop. I gave the bag to the cashier and she gave it to the launderer to wash it. Since I can't do it because we will fetch Ruby Jane in her office, I will pay a labor.

"We will ride a taxi so Reign won't get tired of walking" I said to him.

He looked and smile "Thank you Uncle Bobby"

As soon as the taxi stop in front of us, I open the door and put him inside before I ride it.

"Law firm" I said to the driver.

I put Reign on my lap and help him see the busy street of Seoul. He's carrying the bear I gave him before, the first toy he ever had. We waited for ten minutes until we reached our destination. Reign was so excited during the whole ride, I can say that he really missed her Mom.

"Mommy! Mommy!" He cheerfully said while we're crossing the street.

"How should we cross the street?" I asked.

He stop from cheering and extended his arm and close his fist to tell ths driver that we're crossing. I chuckle as we walked through the lane.

I let him run when we're already in front of the law firm. He just stop when the guard blocked his way.

"Any appointment Sir?" He asked.

"Mommy Love is inside. She's s Lawyer" Reign stated and looked through the glass door.

"Atty. Kim.. Can we go inside?" I asked.

The guard let us passed and Reign lead the way. He already memorized the direction.

"As soon as we enter the office, you'll say Surpriiiseeee" I said while laughing.

"Surpriseeee!" He copied before he giggles.

----

Jennie is busy signing up something. She feels so sick today that she wanted to go home. She keeps on massaging her temple and stop for a minute to breathe. She has cough and can feel the pain throughout her body.

"I think the vaccine didn't even affect my body system" She mumbled and massage her shoulder.

She answered a lot of telephone calls from different clients and Lawyers. She's gazing minute by minute on the clock, she wanted to have a cuddle with Reign but since she's sick, she can't do it.

"I have a schedule tomorrow in the trial. Hoping that I'm way better tomorrow" She said to herself and took her phone to call Bobby but he's not answering the phone.

A sudden knock on the door made Jennie stop from calling. She put down her phone and looked through it.

"Come in" She said.

The door open and her secretary showed up "Atty. Kim, someone's looking for you"

"Who is it?" She asked "Let them come in"

She close the door a bit and murmured something to the person she's talking.

Jennie turn the pages and read something while waiting for the client to come. The door widely open and it closed all of a sudden.

"Good Morning. How-" Jennie stop "What the hell are you doing here?"

Lisa stand up straight in front of her while holding an envelope.

"Let's talk" She calmly said while looking through Jennie's eye.

"Talk? I have no time for it" Jennie said and went back looking at her files. She got up from her seat and proceed to the cabinet where her other files place.

"About Reign" Lisa said that cause Jennie to stop from moving.

Jennie turn around to face her "What about my son?" She asked.

Lisa took her deepest breath and shook her head "He's my son Jennie"

Jennie laugh in sarcastic way and proceed on looking through the files.

"I have.. I have the rights on him"

Jennie's temper couldn't make it as soon as she heard the word rights. She turn around to face her again and looked at Lisa from head to toe.

"Can you hear what you're talking about?"

Lisa put the folder on the table that contains the results from the hospital before.

"That's the result in the hospital" Lisa said "You can't lie with me Jennie"

Jennie took the folder and open it without hesitation. She flip the pages without even reading it. She clenched her jaw and gritted her teeth while looking at the past.

"Give me some ti-"

Lisa didn't finish her words when Jennie tear apart the papers in front of her. Her mouth went agape while watching how she do it.

"Jen-"

She has been cut off when Jennie throw the papers through her face and give her a slap on her face.

"Have you forgotten what you did to him? Then you'll claim him as yours? What kind of evil possessed you?" Jennie asked, she's breathing heavily.

Lisa looked down and sigh "I was.. I was wrong du-"

"That's the only thing you can do. To reflect that you're wrong because you never had a child with me. The day you asked and wished for the death of my baby is the day you no longer part of his life"

Lisa can't help but to tear up, she suddenly move her arm and pull Jennie to hug her so tight.

"Jennie please, I'm sorry" She sobs.

Jennie pushed her away and received another slap on her face. Jennie hit her so hard from the face to chest and even leave a lot of scratch on her neck and cheeks. Lisa didn't stop her from doing it and let her.

"How dare you to say your sorry?! Huh? You're worthless person! Reign doesn't deserve all of it, he doesn't deserve you!"

Lisa stay still and just accept those hard slaps and scratches that Jennie throw to her. The latter stop and catch her breath.

"If I have to file a case against you, I will. Don't you ever mention that Reign is yours. You're disgusting" She said, she's not crying, she's mad on the thought that Lisa is coming back like nothing happened before.

Lisa took few steps and hug her again. Jennie pushed her away. She's crying so hard, she can feel the hatred from Jennie. She can't blame her since it's her fault.

"Get out Lisa!" Jennie shouted.

Lisa shook her head "Let's talk about this Jennie.. Let's fix something.. I-"

"Fix something? Are you crazy? Or stupid? Nothing-"

Jennie didn't finish her words when the door went open.

"Surpriiiisee Mommy Love!"

----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 15.2K 21
In which Jennie Kim breaks up with her boyfriend and goes back to Lisa because she just realizes that the one she truly loves is not him but her. **...
23K 653 19
I thought I was good enough for you. I thought you were happy with me the way I was with you. I am sorry, I couldn't see that you were hurting. I am...
36K 1.4K 25
Memories are an interesting but detrimental thing sometimes aren't they Lili? It's in the essence of how the lack of them could make me not recognize...
19.7K 531 27
LOVE YOU DADA/APPA/DAD. LOVE YOU MOM/MOMMY/UMMA. I WANT BOTH OF YOU TOGETHER. I HATE YOU! (run away) I WANT MY APPA. (SHOUT) WE ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR Y...