Qᵤᵢₙₜₑₛₛₑₙₜᵢₐₗ - Yₐₙdₑᵣₑ Bₙₕₐ

Від Slaininsanity

BEING EDITED AS I GO I own nothing but Adaliah. ***************************** Feel free to read this as an X... Більше

0.1
0.2
1.1.
1.2.
1.3.
1.4.
1.5.
1.6.
1.7.
1.8.
1.9.
1.10.
1.11.
1.12.
2.13.
2.15.5.
2.14.
2.17.5.
2.15.
3.35.
2.16.
3.36.
2.17.
4.37.
2.18.
4.38.
2.20.
4.39.
2.21.
4.40.
2.22.
4.41.
2.23.
4.42.
2.24.
4.43.
2.25.
4.44.
2.26.
4.45.
2.19.
4.46.
2.27.
5.47.
2.28.
5.48.
2.29.
5.49.
2.30.
5.50.
3.31.
5.51.
3.32.
5.52.
3.33.
5.53.
3.34.
6.54.
6.55.
6.56.
6.57.
6.58.
6.58.5.
6.59.
7.60.
7.61.
7.62.
7.63.
7.65.
7.67.
7.68.
7.69.
7.70.
8.71.
8.72.
8.73
8.74
8.75
8.76
8.77
8.78
8.79
8.80
8.80.5
I NEED YOU READER-CHAN
9.81
9.82
9.83
9.84
9.85
9.86
7.66.
9.87
9.88
9.88.5
I need you once more reader-chan!
9.90
9.89
9.89.5
10.90
10.91
10.92
10.93
10.94
10.95
10.96
10.97
10.98
10.99
10.100
𝑬𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆~
𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒆-𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅~
𝑪𝒐𝒍𝒅~
𝑪𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅~
𝙎𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙨~
𝑯𝒐𝒕~
𝑼𝒏𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆~
𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈~

7.64.

1K 45 14
Від Slaininsanity

The stare down was intense, but neither was budging. With Adaliah holding the girl in her arms, Izuku standing protectively over them and Mirio constantly trying to get them to leave, they were in for a fight.

"What are you doing to this girl?" Izuku damn near growled, ready to start a fight. Another whimper came from the girl as she continued to hold onto Adaliah, small tears soaking her hero outfit.

The man was silent before letting out a sigh.

"You heroes really pick up on the subtlest things, don't you? Very well. This situation is embarrassing, so I prefer to discuss it where we won't be overheard." The man turned walking down the alleyway. 

Picking up the small girl, Adaliah allowed the two males to take the lead before following, whispering hushed things to try and calm the girl. 

"Liah," Izuku's voice was quiet to the point she almost didn't hear it. "If anything happens, I want you to take her and run. Got it?"

Adaliah nodded after a second of hesitation, the man speaking once again. 

"Hard to admit you can't control your own child. But lately, Eri defies me no matter what I try."

"What do you try?" Izuku lowly muttered. 

"Parenting man, sounds rough. It can't be easy." Mirio cheerfully squeaks. 

"Yes, children are tricky.So determined to do whatever they want." The man continued, trying to discreetly reach for his glove. A horrified gasp came from the girl, Adaliah allowing stripes to etch onto her face in preparation. 

"Sometimes they just don't listen."  

The small girl quickly unlatched from Adaliah, running to the man. 

"Oh good. Done with your temper tantrum?" 

"Are you sure Eri?" Adaliah knelt to one knee again, fighting the urge to run and up and scoop the child anyway.

"She does this a lot, sorry to get you caught up in our family drama. Good luck with your internships."  The man chuckled lowly, walking away soon after, Eri in his arms

"No-!" Adaliah was stopped as she tried running after them, Izuku grabbing her and holding her close as she sobbed. He rubbed small circles into her back as she cried into his shoulder, whispering sweet nothings as he did. 

Deep down, Izuku grinned. She was slowly becoming dependent on him, and it was beautiful. He wanted to kick himself as his brain worked a million miles a minute, twisting this new feeling and trying to figure out new ways to use this to his advantage; use it against her. Make her even more dependent on him! 

Izuku was thrown out of his train of thought by a cold hand being placed on his shoulder, Mirio looking down to him.

"We'll report to sir, and get Adaliah back to her signed pro." 

<><><><>

Adaliah sat silently in Katsuki's lap, taking slight comfort in his scent as her hand toyed with strands of his hair. Ever since that incident with the small girl, Eri, she had felt... disgusted with herself. There was a girl in her very same position, and what did she do to help her? Nothing! 

She groaned as she buried herself deeper into his chest, careful of his injuries. Her and Izuku were back for the day (Nighteye and Fatgum allowing her to jump to agencies as they see fit) and currently, it seemed neither needed her, so she was free to attend school. 

And though the day went on, it seemed her mind was somewhere else the whole time. Training was tough, regular studies unforgivable, all because she couldn't focus. The echo of Eri's plead ringing through her ears. Her red crimson eyes holding that pleading look she was all so familiar with. 

God, she felt so defeated, and more betrayed by herself than she's ever felt. 

She shook her head as tears gathered in her eyes. This girl was in the same position as her, she was the same broken girl Adaliah was before she was found by Aizawa. A sour note grew within her gut, making her sick to her stomach. Bile rose in her throat as she seemed to fully understand that she failed herself! And worst of all...

She failed Eri.

<><><><>

Walking alongside Kirishima, Amajiki and Fatgum, Adaliah found herself back into the far off land of what-if's and maybe's. Eri's situation still so fresh in her mind.  

"Isn't that right, Nyx?" 

Shaking her head, Adaliah sheepishly smiled. "I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that."

Fatgum let out a hearty chuckle before stuffing a mini sweet roll into her mouth. "I was just saying you and Red Riot are just what the doctor ordered."

"His persistence was terrifying."  Amajiki shuddered from behind them.

"We'll have to work on those delicate nerves of yours Tamaki, then you'll be worth your weight in gold!"

"Your expectations only drag me deeper into despair."

"Mr. Fatgum, sir?" Adaliah lightly tugged on the hero's jumper, watching as he looked down to her. 

"Something tells me we'll have to work on your nerves too, huh Liah?" He chuckled before settling, watching as her yellow eyes remained downcast. 

"Have you gotten word from Sir Nighteye yet?" 

Fatgum only shook his head before stuffing another mini sweet bun into her mouth with a good hearted chuckle, "You don't need to worry your pretty little head about that."

Their walk was interrupted by a shriek coming from beside them, throwing the team into action as a group of villains appeared. Of course, Fatgum caught the Majority but one managed to slip away.

Not for long though, as long tentacles soon wrapped around his waist, capturing him; Tamaki taking care of the villain with little hesitance. 

"That was incredible!" 

"Amazing!" 

Kirishima and Adaliah quickly broke into cheers for Amajiki, the crowd around them soon following. It all seemed to fall into slow motion though, as a gunshot was soon heard, a small red dart striking Tamaki, Adaliah and Kirishima quickly covering him despite Fatgum's demands. 

Creating a wall in front of her as Kirishima hardened his skin, the two were able to successfully evade the next two shots of whatever was being aimed at them. 

Tamaki was alright behind them, but the shooter was trying to make a get away. "Red Riot, let's go!" Adaliah called, both teens quickly taking off.  

The man didn't get far before Adaliah fired of a shadow orb towards his feet. Forcing the man to stumble and giving Kirishima the opportunity to attack. The guy's quirk did nothing against Kirishima's quirk, giving him the perfect opportunity to attack. A punch to the face and the villain was down.

"Now, come quietly and this will make everything a lot easier." Adaliah growled, crouched low and another orb ready to go. The two were left shocked though as tears soon escaped the villain. 

"Your crying?" Kirishima asked, almost too bewildered by the fact.

"It's not fair! You know what my quirk does? Pops out blades a whopping ten centimeters long and you deflected them like a bunch of dinky box cutters! I couldn't even run without you guys one upping me with that stupid ball of whatever! Of course, I wanna save my bros- You jerk- but I'm scared! At least I was brave enough to shoot them!"

Adaliah groaned.  "Get up! If your gonna whine and cry about being caught then you shouldn't be committing crimes in the first place." 

"Come on, up you go." Kirishima lowly grunted, picking up the man.

"I just wanted to be stronger. Be one of the strong guys."  He seemed to go on, whining about, quickly flicking something into his wrist, Adaliah's sharp eye barely catching it. 

"Riot, look out!" 

Neither got to move before the man stabbed a vile of...something into his neck, quickly letting out a scream.

Several blades popped out, Adaliah having to flip back multiple time to dodge. This was just like back at the I-expo. 

"Nyx, take defense, don't let him get to the street, everyone else get out of here!" Kirishima shouted, quickly deflecting more.

Adaliah wasn't nearly as lucky as Kirishima, since every time a blade hit her, it cut. And it cut deep.

"That's what you get heroes, for being all cocky! My boys say that the age of heroes is almost over!" The villain laughed insanely, letting even more blades go.

Adaliah didn't get to say anything before a body was covering her own.

<><><><>

Shoto: I'd like to show my clients internet history to show their Alibi-

Adaliah: I'd rather just confess to the murder.

-

Adaliah: I have two reasons for doing things.

Adaliah: Spite and the Aesthetic.

Adaliah: That's it.

-

*playing minecraft*

Adaliah: Shoto, where are you?

Shoto, sobbing in a two block deep cave: I dOn'T KnOw?!

-

Katsuki: BRING IT ON DEKU

Izuku: WHY?!?

Adaliah: That's it. thats their whole relationship.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

536K 25.6K 40
[❗️INDEFINITE HIATUS. UNDER EDITING AND REVISION.❗️] i'm lost in the facade. . . you were always told you were the equivalent to a god, so why were y...
Love Wave Від Ur-Mom

Фанфіки

92.2K 2.3K 50
(Finished) (ʏ/ɴ), ᴀ ʀɪᴄʜ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴜ.ᴀ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴛᴏ ᴀɪᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ, sʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ-ʜᴇ...
142K 4.9K 21
"𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎." "𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎." ˜"*...
6.1K 174 47
Hazaezal Jones is a complicated individual with an even more complicated quirk. After causing a major accident at her last school and spending months...