Lost G!P

By ManduLimario

"Are you still mine?" She asked "I'm sorry but I'm not happy anymore" She replied and swift away. The girl ha... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Her
Chapter 2: Moving out
Chapter 3: First day
Chapter 4: Struggle
Chapter 5: Visitation
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
II
B-II
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83

Chapter 8

36.4K 877 282
By ManduLimario

Jennie is currently running out of late in her class. Since she's a teacher, she needs to be there on time before the exact time but Satan is playing with her early this morning because she woke up by 6:30 AM.

"Excuse me" Jennie run as fast as she can, carrying the examination papers for the students.

"Good Morning Ma'am" Some students greeted.

Jennie just smile at them and continue shoving everyone away from her way. She run upstairs and accidentally trip over on the emptied bottle of water which made her stumble down, her ankle got hurt and the papers spread on the floor. Since it's already the dead end part of the corridor, no one sees her.

"A-Aw" She whimper and hold on the railings to force herself to get up "What a luck"

She look on her wrist and ruffled her hair, it's already 8:45 AM. She's so sure that the head office will call her again due to absence for the first period.

She haven't had enough sleep because she lurk herself with her books from 9PM to 3AM. Her eyebags are showing off, it's pretty dark and round. Jennie pull herself up until she successfully get up from the floor. She look down and a groan escape from her mouth.

"Fuck this morning. Fuck all of this shits that will come today" She curse and step her toe but it just made her knee bent, she couldn't step her toe on the floor, looks like she got sprain.

"You want some help?" A man asked from behind.

Jennie look up and saw him wearing a mask, jacket, pants, timberland shoes and a blond hair. She looks like a student but he has an ID of a teacher, she couldn't recognize him because he's not familiar.

"A-Ah yeah. I'm sorry if I will ask for help but I just can't take the papers because of my ankle hurts" Jennie shyly said and purse his lips.

"No it's fine. You're a teacher as well?" He asked and took the papers on the floor.

"Yeah. How about you? What department?" Jennie asked, getting curious.

He laugh softly and gathered all of the papers before he stood up "High School department. How about you?" He asked.

"Same goes to me... " Jennie surprisingly said and was about to take the papers but she felt a stinging pain on her ankle "Oh shit"

The man's reflexes is too quick as he held Jennie's arm to support her. He move forward while holding the thick and heavy test papers.

"I think you need to go in the clinic first, Miss..? "

"Kim. Jennie Kim" She uttered

"Miss Kim" He bob his head.

"But the students-"

"You better treat that ankle or else you couldn't work more or less, half of month" He said.

Jennie face palm herself and just agree on what he said. She started to walk, wobbling upon her feet but this man is supporting her by holding her left arm. Jennie just carry her bag on her hand and let the unknown man help him, she doesn't give a fuck on what might people say because she's badly hurt.

They reach the clinic and got assisted by the nurse. She lay down on the stretcher and waited for them to put a first aide on her ankle. She close her eyes when she felt the ice packed on it.

"Put it with gentle" Jennie said.

The man talked to the doctor and look at Jennie, he put down his mask and bow his head

"I need to go now Miss Kim, I have important thing to do" He said. He's about to go when Jennie stop him.

"Wait!"

The man turn around to face her and look at Jennie confusingly.

"Yes?"

"What's your name again?"

"Song Mino" He smiled and bow his head again.

"T-Thank you Mino"

Mino left the clinic so Jennie should take care of herself. She close her eyes and bit her lip, enduring the pain on her ankle.

"Ma'am we need to wrap it with elastic bandage after we check it. Looks like you are injured because it's swollen. Do you have anyone with you when you go home? You will have a hard time to walk" The Doctor explained.

Jennie wipe her sweat and sigh "I will ask someone to fetch me" She replied

"We need a further observation about your ankle. So I suggest to have an X-ray by tomorrow"

"This is not serious" Jennie said.

"Just to make sure Ma'am because it's hard to believe with beliefs" The Doctor laugh.

Jennie took out her phone from the bag and send a message to Lisa, she wanted to see her and bring her to the hospital since she's a Doctor as well, maybe some of her colleagues can help her.

Lisa's phone ring, indicates that it is on but sadly, No one is answering. She repeat it for how many times but it's still the same. She tried to call her Mom but it's out of reach.

"Useless mobile phones!" She groan and press her eyes because of irritation "How can I work for the whole day and take an exam for Law if I couldn't even walk alone?" She asked herself.

Jennie took her seat and sent a message to her Department head, reporting what happened to her. She was on her phone for about 15 minutes, she's having a hard time to explain herself to her strict Department head.

"This is crazy" Jennie mumbled as she ended the call and took her seat on the stretcher, her right leg is straightly resting on it while her other leg is curling.

She look at her phone again and saw a message of Lisa, saying that she's free this evening. She also said her sorry for not answering her phone but surely pick it up after dinner. Jennie didn't even tell Lisa what happened and why did she call.

"I think I will go home by myself.. I can't drive.. " She said, getting problematic.

Jennie forced herself to walk, holding on every tangible things that she passed by. The nurse help her and even ask if she can go home alone and Jennie said Yes. She walk out of the clinic, bringing her bag and heavy test papers. Students help her to carry those and from walking until they reach Jennie's car, she hopped inside with the help of three students. After several minutes of resting inside the car, she tried to step on the gas while the engine is off so she can see if driving home is safe for her.

"This badly hurts" She whispered and gritted her teeth. She hit the helm and ruffled her hair "Why so clumsy Jennie?!" She groan.

Having a no choice is really a bad luck, she heave a deepest sigh before she took a courage to turn on the engine and drive herself home slowly.

----

Lisa's P. O. V

"So how's the kid you are assign with?" Ten asked me.

I've been lurking myself through the internet and books so we can have additional knowledge about the kid's condition. It's really rare that out of ten people, only one can have it. It's vicious to perform a surgery. Maybe that's why the first hospital rejected them.

"He's still in coma and under observation for 24 hours" I replied,not looking at him.

"Who are with you? Somi is with you?" He asked.

"Nope. Jisoo and Miss Park are assigned with me" I replied again and scroll through the internet.

We're the only Surgeon who're inside the office, Ten just finished his round through the ward earlier and has three hours break, I don't know why it's pretty long but he told me it's his schedule for the whole day.

"Are you nervous?" He asked, he's spinning the scissor's handler around his finger. We are both wearing our eyeglasses, I don't know it's our nature as a doctor to have eyeglasses.

"Not that much but yeah.. It's my first patient and it's not ordinary. I'm afraid that in only one wrong move.. The life of the kid will be put on the peak" I sigh and rested my head on the chair, I check my phone and there's a message from Jennie saying that she's already home and resting.

I feel relieve knowing that she's at home safe.. She told me that there's an accident happened inside the school and I don't know what was it.. I wanna call her but I need to finish this research first before I use my free time. Jisoo and Miss Bom are inside the Intensive care unit to monitor the kid's condition. They will ask for the background record of the child before they submit it to our Director which is my Father.

"I'm proud that you were chosen to be part of that team.. I'm not surprised" He tap my shoulder and put his both legs on my table.

"How about you?"

"I am with Somi.. But I think Somi have two assignments. I don't what is the other one but it looks like about transplant? I don't know. We're nit even talking because she doesn't want to" He explained.

I just bob my head and yawn, by just looking to my screen.. It makes me feel so tired. I never imagine myself like this.. Oh God. Spare with me. I have no breaktime.. I spent my whole morning doing this and I found few in the internet.

"How's Jennie? She's seriously pretty" Ten said which made me look at him.

"Of course.. She's my girlfriend and soon to be the mother of my children" I said, we both laugh and hit each other "Why are you laughing? I'm serious"

"Nothing. You're in a relationship for so long.. Why don't you ask her for marriage?"

"Not until she's a Lawyer" I said and close my laptop, I stretch my arm and press my eyes. I feel so sleepy, I haven't had enough sleep as well.

We went home drunk last night. The boys that Taehyung brought last night were so weak in alcohol.. Especially that man with blonde hair, he's not even drinking. I woke up with a pain on my head.. I've been enduring this for the whole morning since I woke up. I think I need to wash up and sip a soup.

"Do you know any best soup near the hospital?" I asked him, even Though I'm so irritated about Ten's voice and presence, I have no choice because he's not on duty.

"Yeah! Are you going to treat me then?" He wiggle his eyebrows.

I just rolled my eyes and stood. I took off my coat and put it on the rack. I wanna lay down on my bed and sleep.

"Okay but you can choose the cheapest one" I remind him.

"You're rich yet you'll feed me with a cheapest soup???" He asked in disbelief, trying to reach the pace of my walk.

I open the door and walk outside, putting my both hands inside my pocket. Everyone is greeting us especially the patients who are having a monthly checkups.

While we were walking out of the hospital, I noticed someone.. Familiar. I stare at them for a couple of seconds but I couldn't figure it out.

"Hey! Let's go now?!!"

"Coming" I said and steal a glimpse of them and one of them gaze on me but quickly parted when the guard assist them.

Their eyes are familiar...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 2.7K 9
Years after Blackpink disbanded, Lisa Manoban is unwittingly introduced to Jennie Kim in a small underground music event the latter was curating in B...
15.7K 527 6
They said there are only two things why past lovers are still friends. Either they are still in love, or they never were. But does that mean Jennie...
34.4K 1.1K 50
In our lives, we choose between two things. The decision to fabricate a lie, or unravel a truth. Jennie and Lisa, both went lies over truth. Two hear...
77.6K 1.7K 40
Lisa Manoban, a renowned second child of Manoban Family. She became successful on her own and established her own company without anyone's help. She...