Someone Like You - Post Malone

By november_rain_1

Lizzy was your normal 22 year old woman who had a love for family and fashion. What happens when she takes he... More

Parinoid (Chapter one)
Pearl (Chapter Two)
Nervous (Chapter Three)
Hotline
Somethings Gotta Give (Chapter Four)
no Tears Left To Cry (Chapter Five)
You Don't Do It For Me Anymore (Chapter six)
10 Victoria Secret Models (Chapter Seven)
Perfect Storm (Chapter Eight)
Life Of The Party (Chapter Nine)
Why (Chapter Ten)
Ocean Eyes (Chapter Eleven)
When You're Ready (Chapter twelve)
Lightweight (Chapter Thirteen)
In The Dark (Chapter Fourteen)
Fallin All In You (Chapter Fifteen)
Perfect (Chapter Sixteen)
All That Matters (Chapter Seventeen)
Lets Get It On (Chapter Eighteen)
Bad Guy (Chapter Nineteen)
The Joker (Chapter Twenty)
Spoil My Night (Chapter Twenty One)
She's Everything (Chapter Twenty Two)
Someone Like You (Chapter Twenty Three)
No One (Chapter Twenty Four)
Motivation (Chapter Twenty Five)
Breakeven (Chapter Twenty Six)
Lover (Chapter Twenty Seven)
Circles (Chapter Twenty Eight)
Everyday (Chapter Twenty Nine)
Go Flex (Chapter Thirty)
She's Everything ( Chapter Thirty One)
Purple Rain (Chapter Thirty Two)
A Thousand Bad Times (Chapter Thirty Three)
Blame It On Me (Chapter Thirty Four)
Enemies (Chapter Thirty Five)
I'm Gonna Be (Chapter Thirty Six)
The Worst (Chapter Thirty Seven)
Capri (Chapter Thirty Eight)
Without You (Chapter Thrity Nine)
Wrapped Around (Chapter Fourty)
Goodbyes (Chapter Fourty One)
Myself (Chapter Fourty Two)
I Fall Apart (Fourty Three)
Take What You Want (Chapter Fourty Four)
Rough Waters (Chapter Fourty Five)
I Was Made For Loving You (Chapter Fourty Six)
I Think He Knows (Chapter Fourty Seven)
Marry Me (Chapter Fourty Eight )
When I Look At You (Chapter Fourty Nine)
Praying (Chapter Fifty)
I Saw God Today (Chapter Fifty One)
Hey Pretty Girl (Chapter Fifty Two)
Sweet Child O' Mine (Chapter Fifty Three)
Let's Talk About Sex (Chapter Fifty Four)
It Won't Be Like This For Long (Chapter Fifty Five)
Instagram Feed
Fetish (Chapter Fifty Seven)
One Thing Right (Chapter Fifty Eight)
Stay (Chapter Fifty Nine)
Someone Like You (Chapter Sixty)
NEW BOOK

Nobody Love (Chapter Fifty Six)

529 13 1
By november_rain_1

Only 5 more chapters to go!

Lizzy's POV

Liked by Lizzymarieworld, justinbieber, swaelee and 2,977,977 others
PostMalone from our vacation 😍 I'm so damn lucky 😍😍
Comments disabled

Liked by PostMalone, Sarahmellow, dani101 and 2,987,987 others
Lizzymarieworld last picture of the beach I swear 🤣
PostMalone so beautiful  😍
Sarahmellow stunning ❤️
Dani101 yes queen 🔥🔥

We just got back vacation and it was amazing Adyn loved the water and the sand. He's sitting up on his own now and it really shows how fast he's growing. Austin releases him album Friday and I was really excited for him, he worked really hard on it and was proud of it just like I am. I know he's going to need to go on tour for this album and we really need to talk about it but he's been trying to avoid it.

"Baby don't you think we should talk about the tour?" I asked sitting down next him holding Adyn and sitting him on the floor with a few toys watching him. "I know I just- here's the thing I want you two to come." He said looking at me and I looked at him a little shocked "you want us to come?" I said still looking at him a little surprised. "Yeah I don't think I can be away from you two." He said and I could see the tears welling up in his eyes.

"Won't the music be to loud for him?" I asked and she shook his head no "he can stay in the back dressing room, with you I just want to know you two are waiting for me when I get off stage please mama come with me." He said pretty much begging me. "I'll think about it okay?" I said and he nodded. I dreaded being away from Austin too but it scared me taking Adyn with us.

Not that I didn't trust Austin but him being around all these loud people drinking and smoking I didn't like the thought of it "what about all the drinking and smoking?" I said looking at Adyn then back at Austin "we won't have smoking for one, and two no one can have more than one-two budlights?" He said looking at me almost asking. "What about the crew being loud? Adyn goes to bed around 10 I don't want them waking him up and him not getting his proper sleep." I said looking at our son.

"Lizzy I'll make sure they are quiet and well behaved we can have him a crib to travel with and he did fine flying on vacation and we take a tour bus most the time come on baby come with me." He said kissing me over and over again. "Fine we'll go but on one condition." I said and he smiled "WHats that?" He said looking at me "we get the big bedroom on the bus." I said smiling he nodded "duh." He said kissing me.

He picked up Adyn "did you hear that buddy? You're going on tour with your daddy." He said kissing him all over and he giggled the whole time causing my heart to melt at this moment. "We have the perfect child." I said looking at Adyn still giggling "I know we do who knew we'd make the perfect baby ." He said kissing Adyn again.

Liked by lizzymarieworld, MileyCyrus, adamdegross and 2,987,987 others
PostMalone I live for moments like this 😍❤️💗
Comments disabled

"Since the crews already in town for the release I'm going to have them over and tell them my "rules" for having Adyn with us." He said pulling out his phone and sending a group text to all the guys. "They will be here around 7" he said kissing me before getting up and walking to the kitchen. I'm still nervous to take Adyn but I couldn't tell Austin no the look on his face when I said yes I couldn't take that from him.

I just hope Adyn does good and doesn't get tired of moving around, once he gets a little older I won't be able to take him because of school and what not. "Let's go get dinner? We can get it to go." He said walking out of the kitchen back to where we were. "Sounds like a plan baby." I said getting up and running up stairs to change quickly. I walked back down stairs with Adyns car seat and got him ready.

We got into the car and to the restaurant where we went inside of ordered then decided to sit outside and wait for our number to be called to pick up the food. I sat Adyn down in his car seat and he was playing with a set of fake keys. He was very entertained by the keys. Austin said across from me and I just stared at how handsome he was.

Liked by swaelee, Arianagrande, Shawnmendes and 3,987,976 others
PostMalone only my girl could make waiting for food entertaining 😍
Comments disabled

Oh yeah did I mention we got married? It was fucking amazing, but simple. We just went to the courthouse and that was that.

**flackback**

"I can't believe your getting married today! It's just like yesterday you left and now you're a mom and going to be a wife." Sarah said as we walked into the courthouse. Her, Smitty and Dani all came to be our witnesses. "I can't believe your marrying post malone" Dani said smiling at me, sometimes I forget I met her from being a fan of Austin. "I can't believe Austin's getting married period." Smitty said patting him on the back.

"I love her man." He said smiling as we entered the court house. We went through the security scanner and made our way to the second floor to get the marriage certificate and see what time the judge could marry us. "Hi we want to apply for a marriage license." I said smiling at the lady sitting at the desk. "Alright I need you two to fill this out and a form of ID" she said and we sat down filling out the papers.

Dani has Adyn bouncing him up and down slowly keeping him distracted from crying. We finished filling everything out and walked back up to the desk "here ya go." I said sliding her the papers she was a younger girl around our age I would say. "Oh shit your post malone." She said looking up at Austin "sorry for the language I just didn't notice at first." She said smiling at us and Austin shook Her hand.

"Here ya go, the judge can marry you in 10 minutes right through those doors." She said pointing behind us and we smiled and walked through the doors and everyone followed us. Within ten minutes the judge walked in "Can I have your marriage license?" He asked and I handed him the envelope the lady just handed to us. "Austin and lizzy." He said looking at us and we nodded "yes sir" I said smiling.

"Alright let's get this rolling". He said and we stood across from each other holding hands. We went through all the parts and finally the part I was waiting for "you may now kiss your bride." He said and Austin's lips connected with mine. "I now pronounce you mr and Mrs Post" He said and we kissed again then we all signed the papers. "I can't believe we're married!" I said smiling as we walked back to the car. "Now let's go on a honeymoon/ vacation!" Austin said.

Liked by swaelee, justinbieber, lizzymarieworld and 4,987,987 others
PostMalone I just married this woman 😍😍

**end of flashback **

We ended up taking his parents with us on the vacation as a helpful babysitter so we could have sex and a few date nights while there and it was amazing! We've been super careful since having Adyn because I didn't want another baby right now I was so happy with Adyn I wanted to give him and Austin all my love.

We finished dinner and all the guys started showing up. "What's this about?" Dre asked and Austin smiled as they all smiled and Austin stood up. "Well I've convinced lizzy here to come on tour with me and bring Adyn along but that comes with some rules no smoking cigarettes or pot unless outside or away from the room he is in, only 1-2 buglights a night unless you're in a hotel room. You can't be rowdy when you get back. Here and he's asleep. Also you have to respect lizzy and anything she asks in regards to Adyn." He finished.

They all kind of stared at him "seriously?" Dre asked and Austin shot him a look "seriously." "Why cant she just stay home?" He asked and I intervened "I was going to He asked me to go so take that up with him." I said looking at him "I wanted her and Adyn with me. Adyns not very old yet I don't want to miss everything." Austin said picking up Adyn who was reaching for him.

"I think it's awesome." Smitty said smiling up at Adyn. "I'd love for him to be around uncle Smitty more!" He said smiling and Adam nodded "agreed man." Adam said and I smiled I knew they would have my back they always do. "Why can't she stay on the bus?" Dre asked and I looked at him "I will sometimes I don't plan on letting Adyn sleep in a dressing room all the time but sometimes he will be back there and you'll be silent." I said looking at him with an annoyed look.

"Fine." Dre said and Austin handed Adyn to me. "Everything will work out." Austin said looking at all of the guys but honestly the only one giving us any trouble is Dre shocker there huh? "I'm nervous about bringing him too and I know it's an adjustment remember I used to do all of these things with you. But Austin doesn't want to miss the important things so I'm going to respect that." I said playing with Adyn and His keys.

"I'm sorry if it's an adjustment." I said picking Adyn up and getting him a bottle made before sitting back down. "His blue eyes get me every time." Adam said sitting next to me and looking at Adyn "i know lucky for him we both have blue eyes." I said smiling up at Austin who was walking over to sit next to me drinking a bud light. "I love you lil mama." He said kissing me "ugh get a room ew." Smitty said rolling his eyes and being sarcastic.

"I'm going to go get him in his crib and I'll be right back." I said getting up  and carrying the now asleep Adyn upstairs to his room. We've been trying with him in his crib and it's been working so far, I laid him in bed "I love you so much little man." I said kissing his forehead and turning on the baby monitor and walking back down stairs with the other half of the monitor in my hand.

"He laid down perfect." I said showing Austin and he smiled "good maybe we'll get sex tonight." He said and I smiled "damn right we will." I said kissing him and all the guys eww us but I didn't care I loved Austin and I most defiantly loved the sex with him just as much. "Nobody loves like he does." I said looking at them causing them to ew again. "Well I think it's time for you guys to head home." Austin said and They all rolled their eyes before hugging me and saying bye to us.

As soon as we showed everyone out I shut the door locking it turning around and jumping in Austin's arms I was fully healed for the most part now so I wrapped my legs around him and stared kissing him "take" I kissed him "me up stairs." I said and with true we were up the stairs and straight to our bedroom quietly and he threw me on the bed pulling my pants and underwear down before pulling me to the edge of the bed and dropping to his knees.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

971 116 27
Love always prevails...right?
18.7K 535 51
a clumsy encounter starts an unlikely pairing. the question is,is it just a friendship though? My first fan fiction so please be kind and bare with m...
503K 12.4K 63
[MATURE] "I just need to feel you all the time." Olivia McNeil is a 19 year old California native going to college at USC, majoring in journalism. S...