Someone Like You - Post Malone

By november_rain_1

Lizzy was your normal 22 year old woman who had a love for family and fashion. What happens when she takes he... More

Parinoid (Chapter one)
Pearl (Chapter Two)
Nervous (Chapter Three)
Hotline
Somethings Gotta Give (Chapter Four)
no Tears Left To Cry (Chapter Five)
You Don't Do It For Me Anymore (Chapter six)
10 Victoria Secret Models (Chapter Seven)
Perfect Storm (Chapter Eight)
Life Of The Party (Chapter Nine)
Why (Chapter Ten)
Ocean Eyes (Chapter Eleven)
When You're Ready (Chapter twelve)
Lightweight (Chapter Thirteen)
In The Dark (Chapter Fourteen)
Fallin All In You (Chapter Fifteen)
Perfect (Chapter Sixteen)
All That Matters (Chapter Seventeen)
Lets Get It On (Chapter Eighteen)
Bad Guy (Chapter Nineteen)
The Joker (Chapter Twenty)
Spoil My Night (Chapter Twenty One)
She's Everything (Chapter Twenty Two)
Someone Like You (Chapter Twenty Three)
No One (Chapter Twenty Four)
Motivation (Chapter Twenty Five)
Breakeven (Chapter Twenty Six)
Lover (Chapter Twenty Seven)
Circles (Chapter Twenty Eight)
Everyday (Chapter Twenty Nine)
Go Flex (Chapter Thirty)
She's Everything ( Chapter Thirty One)
Purple Rain (Chapter Thirty Two)
A Thousand Bad Times (Chapter Thirty Three)
Blame It On Me (Chapter Thirty Four)
Enemies (Chapter Thirty Five)
I'm Gonna Be (Chapter Thirty Six)
The Worst (Chapter Thirty Seven)
Capri (Chapter Thirty Eight)
Without You (Chapter Thrity Nine)
Wrapped Around (Chapter Fourty)
Goodbyes (Chapter Fourty One)
Myself (Chapter Fourty Two)
I Fall Apart (Fourty Three)
Take What You Want (Chapter Fourty Four)
Rough Waters (Chapter Fourty Five)
I Was Made For Loving You (Chapter Fourty Six)
I Think He Knows (Chapter Fourty Seven)
Marry Me (Chapter Fourty Eight )
When I Look At You (Chapter Fourty Nine)
Praying (Chapter Fifty)
I Saw God Today (Chapter Fifty One)
Sweet Child O' Mine (Chapter Fifty Three)
Let's Talk About Sex (Chapter Fifty Four)
It Won't Be Like This For Long (Chapter Fifty Five)
Instagram Feed
Nobody Love (Chapter Fifty Six)
Fetish (Chapter Fifty Seven)
One Thing Right (Chapter Fifty Eight)
Stay (Chapter Fifty Nine)
Someone Like You (Chapter Sixty)
NEW BOOK

Hey Pretty Girl (Chapter Fifty Two)

475 14 4
By november_rain_1

Austin's POV
I heard the most beautiful sound that I have ever heard when I heard Adyns first cry. I looked back at lizzy whose eyes has never left mine once during this. She has the biggest smile on her face and I fell in love with her all over again. "Dad do you want to cut the cord?" I heard a lady say as she stood up, I looked down at lizzy before nodding and cutting the cord.

That's when I saw him, they most beautiful thing I've ever witnessed. He was covered in what looked like slime but I didn't care he was mine and he was beautiful. They took him over to a table and wrapped him up in a blanket and brought him over to lizzy. He was crying the whole time until he was right by Lizzys face and he stopped crying. "Hi Adyn oh you're so handsome". Lizzy said as I saw a tear fall down her face.

It looked like lizzy didn't see anything else in that room except Adyn in front of her. She rubbed her nose against his and I melted. I felt the tears well up in my eyes and before I knew it I was crying "Austin baby." Lizzy said and I bent down kissing her. "He's beautiful we did such a good job." She said and I could see how tired she was. Then they carried Adyn away "where's he going?" Lizzy asked and the nurse smiled.

"We have to get him all cleaned up and ready for you, they are going to close you up and then take you to a recovery room where Adyn and Austin will be waiting." She said and lizzy smiled "I love you both so much." She said as I kissed her and followed the nurse out of the room. I didn't like leaving lizzy matter of fact I hated it but I wanted them to make sure she was okay and I wanted to stare at Adyn.

I followed the nurse "can I go out to the waiting room and tell our friends what's going on?" I asked and she nodded "of course bring the to this window and they can see him." She said pointing to the window and I nodded making my way to the waiting room where I knew Dani, Sarah and Smitty where. I walked out and was shocked.

Dani, Sarah, Adam, Smitty, my mom, my dad, Jodi, Ava, Addison, her mom, her dad, Tricia, new baby and rj we're standing and sitting all over the room. "How did you guys get here so fast?" I asked and they smiled "long story how is she? Is he okay? How much did he weigh?" I was bombarded with questions which mean sense.

"She's doing amazing she's almost done we had to have a c section due to him not wanting to flip. He weights 7 pounds 12 OZ and he's 21 inches long and the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." I said smiling so proud of my son and his mother. "Come I'll show you him." I said and they all got up following me to the window.

Without a few minutes the blinds were opened and you could see all of the babies that have been born in the past few days then she walked in with Adyn which we haven't told anyone his name yet. "That's him that's my boy." I said smiling and holding back tears again he was so beautiful. "Oh Austin." My mom said hugging me "he's absolutely beautiful" I was told this by everyone.

There wasn't a dry eye in the house after seeing him. "Austin lizzy is asking for you." The nurse said and I smiled she was out of surgery and she was okay I felt a rush of relief run over me I didn't even know I was worried. "When can we go see her?" Ava asked and the nurse smiled "let's let mom and dad have a minute alone with baby and then you guys can go back two at a time." She smiled and we all nodded.

I disappeared behind the doors and followed the nurse to where lizzy was and walked inside to see a very tired but beautiful lizzy with a smile on her face and holding our son. "Austin he's perfect." She said looking down. "I know you did amazing mama." I said kissing her forehead she was covered in blankets. "We're you cold?" I asked and she smiled nodding.

"Our families are here." I said and she smiled "how did they get here so fast?" She asked and I shrugged "they didn't tell me." I said I couldn't stop smiling at them it almost hurt the love I felt for those two. "Austin can you tell them to come back later? I'm tired." She said smiling softly and I nodded walking back out an letting them know and they understood.

"We will be back later just text us. We love you" they all said and I nodded walking back to the room she was in. Adyn was now in the little bed they had for him and lizzy was laid back asleep. She looked so peaceful she had just done the unthinkable. Woman are amazing like that. I pulled a chair up to her and laid my head on her bed. We haven't slept since yesterday pretty much.

Adyn was asleep so I closed my eyes for a few minutes until I heard him starting to move and then crying I quickly got up walking over to him picking him up and carrying him around the room. "What's going on? We took you from your warm place huh?" I said smiling at him as he started to calm down hearing my voice. Lizzy was right he does know my voice.

"What's going to love you so much little one you and your mom are the best part of me. God you're so handsome." I said touching his little tiny nose he was still a little fussy. "Do you have a dirty diaper?" I asked knowing he couldn't respond I put him back in his tiny bed and found the diapers under the bed. I practiced a few times with a baby doll so I was confidante.

I got his diaper changed and wrapped him back in the blanket when a nurse walked in. "I need to take him to the nursery for a little so we can do the right testing I promise we will bring him right back and also have the birth certificate to sign." She said smiled and they wheeled Adyn out and I looked over at lizzy who was opening her eyes "where Adyn." She said quickly looking around "baby it's okay he's with the nurses." I said kissing her.

"You did so good baby girl, our baby has your eyes, and the best little cry, pretty girl you did so good." I said kissing her I was so in love with her and Adyn.

She nodded we've had our little man for almost 24 hours and I was over the moon and so was lizzy we were so lucky. The are going to make her get up here in a few and walk a little to help the recovery process start moving along, and I can tell she's scared to stand up which I would be to but I plan on being with her every step of the way. "Can we share him with you fans?" She asked and I nodded "of course baby girl." I said smiling.

Liked by swaelee, Arianagrande, justinbieber and 3,987,977 others
PostMalone welcome to the world Adyn Post ❤️ My Baby girl is the strongest person I know you did absolutely amazing buttercup. You have given me the best gift I could have ever received. I love you and Adyn so much I couldn't be more proud of you lizzymarieworld 💗

Comments disabled

Liked by PostMalone, Sarahmellow, MileyCyrus and 3,987,987 others
Lizzymarieworld my whole world Adyn Post 💕
Comments disabled

"It's time to start walking lizzy." The nurse said walking inside the room. Lizzy looked at her scared. We were told her and Adyn would be here 4 days and she would then be sent home to heal the rest of the way, we were also told she's not to lift anything besides Adyn. "Do I have to?" She asked and the nurse nodded "I know it sucks." She said and I walked over.

"Lizzy you've got this. I've seen what you can do and I know you can do this." I said kissing her lips. She finally cracked a little smile and the nurse came over to help her stand up but she stopped "Can he help me?" She asked pointing to me and the nurse nodded and came over putting my arms out to let her grab them and use them as anchors to lift. "Come on baby girl." I said trying to cheer her on.

She finally got her feet planted on the ground and was slowly lifting herself up before she was standing hunched over a little but standing non the less. "Are you ready to take a step buttercup?" I asked as she nodded still holding onto my arms. "Baby can I stand next to you and hold your arm?" I asked and she nodded and let go of my arms long enough for me to get to her side and I put my arm out for her to grab.

Then we started walking and the nurse followed us with a wheelchair in case she can't go any further "we're just going around one time and then you can rest." The nurse said and lizzy nodded. "Are you post malone?" I heard someone say and turned to see a girl that looked like she was in her 20s she was standing in the doorway. "Um yeah." I said as we continued to walk "Can I take a picture with you?" She asked.

I looked over and noticed lizzy death staring at her "um not right now no, I'm a little busy with my baby girl." I said and continued walking. I love my fans but I love Lizzy more and right now she needs me. We finally Made it back to the room and I helped lizzy sit down. "You did so good baby girl." I said kissing her. She smiled "you two are so cute together we never see the dads want to help the moms this much." The nurse said to both of us.

"He's my rock the best thing that's ever happened to me." Lizzy said and I kissed her. "Ready for your little man?" She asked wheeling him in. "Adyn!" Lizzy said as she picked him up slowly. "You are so handsome." She said smiling down at him. "Once you're done feeding him you are welcome to take a shower." The nurse said walking out of the room. Lizzy decided not to breast feed and I was okay with that decision.

She fed him a bottle before he fell asleep and we took him back to the nursery so I could help Lizzy shower. "Baby girl lets take a shower." I said and she looked so happy to be offered a shower. "I can't wait to wash my hair!" She said so excited. I walked over and put my arms out like earlier and when got stood up as we walked to the bathroom. I already had the shower on. "Ready to get the gown off?" I said and she smiled.

I walked behind her untying it and walked back to the front and pulled her selves off and she was left standing in the underwear they gave her. "God I look so unattractive." She said looking down and I felt my heart break. "Lizzy baby girl you look so god damn beautiful. I don't care what underwear you have on, I don't care what your hair looks like, you are the most Beautiful, special woman I have ever met now let's get you a shower." I said and she smiled.

I really love this girl more than she will ever know. " walked her over to the shower and she got in slowly I stood outside and let her have a moment by herself. After a few seconds I heard her let out a whimper I ran inside and see her standing with her hand on the wall. "Baby girl what's going on?" I asked and she looked at me "I can't wash my hair. It hurts to lift my arms." She said and I could tell she was trying not to cry.

"Baby girl." I said getting into the shower behind her "you have your clothes on." She said but I didn't care I pulled her into my arms softly "I'll wash you hair." I said finding her shampoo and pouring some in my hand. I was soaking wet with all my clothes on but I didn't care. She tilted her head back and I ran my hands through her hair, I finished helping her and then helped her out of the shower.

I helped her dressed. "Baby girl I'm going to run home and change my clothes and I'll be right back." I said kissing her before walking outside the room and down the hall. This was the first time I've left her since she's had Adyn but I needed to change. I got into lizzys SUV and drove myself home and also got the car seat ready.

Kyle's pov

"Hi What room is Lizzy Dalton in?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482 35 14
This was my dream job since high school and by all accounts it was a dream. Traveling the world, designing and making clothing, curating vintage look...
491 67 15
What do you do when you have grown up in violence and now live a life shrouded in darkness? What happens when you are the ringleader and ensure the p...
43.5K 1.1K 46
**COMPLETED** **15,600 reads** Traveling with Post Malone should be easy right? Simple... know your place, realize the reason why you are really trav...
28.6K 899 77
Candace Daniels and her 3 year old son Liam just moved to the suburban town of Cottonwood Heights, desperate to start over in a new place...this plac...