Someone Like You - Post Malone

By november_rain_1

Lizzy was your normal 22 year old woman who had a love for family and fashion. What happens when she takes he... More

Parinoid (Chapter one)
Pearl (Chapter Two)
Nervous (Chapter Three)
Hotline
Somethings Gotta Give (Chapter Four)
no Tears Left To Cry (Chapter Five)
You Don't Do It For Me Anymore (Chapter six)
10 Victoria Secret Models (Chapter Seven)
Perfect Storm (Chapter Eight)
Life Of The Party (Chapter Nine)
Why (Chapter Ten)
Ocean Eyes (Chapter Eleven)
When You're Ready (Chapter twelve)
Lightweight (Chapter Thirteen)
In The Dark (Chapter Fourteen)
Fallin All In You (Chapter Fifteen)
Perfect (Chapter Sixteen)
All That Matters (Chapter Seventeen)
Lets Get It On (Chapter Eighteen)
Bad Guy (Chapter Nineteen)
The Joker (Chapter Twenty)
Spoil My Night (Chapter Twenty One)
She's Everything (Chapter Twenty Two)
Someone Like You (Chapter Twenty Three)
No One (Chapter Twenty Four)
Motivation (Chapter Twenty Five)
Breakeven (Chapter Twenty Six)
Lover (Chapter Twenty Seven)
Circles (Chapter Twenty Eight)
Everyday (Chapter Twenty Nine)
Go Flex (Chapter Thirty)
She's Everything ( Chapter Thirty One)
Purple Rain (Chapter Thirty Two)
A Thousand Bad Times (Chapter Thirty Three)
Blame It On Me (Chapter Thirty Four)
Enemies (Chapter Thirty Five)
I'm Gonna Be (Chapter Thirty Six)
The Worst (Chapter Thirty Seven)
Capri (Chapter Thirty Eight)
Without You (Chapter Thrity Nine)
Wrapped Around (Chapter Fourty)
Goodbyes (Chapter Fourty One)
Myself (Chapter Fourty Two)
I Fall Apart (Fourty Three)
Take What You Want (Chapter Fourty Four)
Rough Waters (Chapter Fourty Five)
I Was Made For Loving You (Chapter Fourty Six)
I Think He Knows (Chapter Fourty Seven)
Marry Me (Chapter Fourty Eight )
When I Look At You (Chapter Fourty Nine)
Praying (Chapter Fifty)
Hey Pretty Girl (Chapter Fifty Two)
Sweet Child O' Mine (Chapter Fifty Three)
Let's Talk About Sex (Chapter Fifty Four)
It Won't Be Like This For Long (Chapter Fifty Five)
Instagram Feed
Nobody Love (Chapter Fifty Six)
Fetish (Chapter Fifty Seven)
One Thing Right (Chapter Fifty Eight)
Stay (Chapter Fifty Nine)
Someone Like You (Chapter Sixty)
NEW BOOK

I Saw God Today (Chapter Fifty One)

444 13 5
By november_rain_1

Lizzy's POV

I'm now 32 weeks Pregnant which means we have 8 weeks left and Adyns the size of a cantaloupe. His organs are fully formed and he seems to be healthy as can be. He still hasn't gone head down but the doctor told me we still have time and not to worry he will flip in the next few weeks. I've felt a few Braxton Hicks contractions but I've been trying not to tell Austin because he seems to panic anytime something happens with my stomach.

"Baby girl are you sure you want to come?" Austin asked walking out of the room. He has a show here in utah tonight and I was excited to see him perform its been a few months since I've watching him sing live. "Yes! I wouldn't miss it!" I said smiling "let's go!" I said pulling his arm out to the car. "I'm so excited to see you sing!" I said all gitty and excited. He actually has a show here tomorrow as well so it was going to be a good two days.

Liked by PostMalone, Sarahmellow, Lizzymarieworld and 1,987,979 others
Adamdegross throwback to a shoot i did with this girl in the freezing cold ❤️📸 she's a trooper 💙
Lizzymarieworld ah it wasn't that bad! I forgot about this 🙌🏻
PostMalone god 😍😍😍
Sarahmellow ya kinda look like Selena Gomez here 😏

Liked by PostMalone,adamdegross, Sarahmellow and 2,987,987 others
Lizzymarieworld my man 😍😍 god I got so lucky 💕
PostMalone I'm sure you recognize the face in the last picture 😉
Sarahmellow He did amazing!
Adamdegross good 📸 skills 💙

I laughed at Austin's comment because that was almost the face he makes when he finishes during sex he always throws his head back like that when he cums. I had the best time at his show and pretty much jumped on him the second we got home, I couldn't contain myself with him especially when he was on stage it just turned me on so much.

Afterward we watched the saint tropez video and I ended not being Able to hold myself together again and we ended up having sex again I mean have you seen the video? He is so fucking good looking and in the video he looks so amazing. I mean I'm the all black, the looks he give the camera it really just got to me I couldn't help it.

I mean have you ever? He's so ugh. "You look so handsome in this video." I said watching it again. "Well thank you baby girl." He said kissing me on the side of my face. "I mean your tattoos and your arms you just look so god damn good!" I said trying to contain myself. We've had sex two times already in the last 2 hours.

"Can we-" he cut me off "have sex again? Hell yes." He said pulling me into him kissing me and make me feel things that I was so happy to feel. He hasn't once made me feel like I was unattractive even with this big stomach. He made me feel like the prettiest woman in the world and I am so grateful for that.

Liked by lizzymarieworld, MileyCyrus, adamdegross and 2,987,987 others
PostMalone she is the best thing that has ever happened to me 💙
Lizzymarieworld I love you 😏😘
Adamdegross stunning 📸
MileyCyrus she looks Absolutely beautiful 💗
————-————-————-————-————-————-
We're now 36 weeks pregnant which means we only have 4 weeks to go! Or 1 month. He's the size of a bunch of kale. My whole body feels ready for him to come I feel like I've been pregnant forever. My walk is no longer a walk it's a waddle. He still haven't gotten into position and we hoped he would in the next few weeks.

"Lizzy!" Sarah said through the phone. "What?"  I asked "you need to google you and Austin's name." She said and I put her on speaker opening google. I searched our name a a few new pages showed up.

"Post Malone's baby mama isn't pregnant with his child."

"Post Malone's baby mama cheated."

"Could Post Malone's baby not be his?"

"Post Malone's girlfriend pregnant with another mans baby."

I read through the headlines and felt my heart drop. "What the hell is going on?" I asked through the phone. "I'm guessing Kyle." She said and i nodded getting off the phone and going to find Austin in the house. I walked upstairs and showed him my phone. He looked up at me "so? Kyle did this I'm guessing." He said ah ding me my phone back without opening any of the articles.

"You aren't mad?" I asked a little confused. "No why would I be? He's just trying to fuck with us since he can't get near us, plus I know adyns mine baby girl no need to worry about that." He said pulling me into his lap, he was right there was no question jay Adyn was his. "But what if you get asked?" I asked looking at him. "Then I tell them I know Adyns mine and not to ask again. Baby girl don't worry he's our baby I would never question that." He said kissing me.
——————————————————————————

We're now 39 weeks pregnant and the baby is the size of a honeydew melon , we only have 1 week  left! But I could go into labor anytime now and Austin has been loosing his mind the past week, he's reorganized our go bag at least 5 times, he checks on me every chance he gets. Adyn still hasn't flipped which Is a little scary. We've done all the steps to try and get him to move and it hasn't worked yet.

Liked by lizzymarieworld, MileyCyrus, Sarahmellow and 2,087,987 other
PostMalone 39 weeks and still just as beautiful as ever ❤️💕
Comments disabled

Our doctor said he could still move as we get closer to Birth so I'm holding out hope that he will turn and I'm doing all the stuff she told me to do to help him. "You doing okay baby girl?" Austin said walking in the room asking me that question for the 10th time today. "I'm okay Austin relax." I said smiling at him. "Baby girl I have to run to the store for some water and a few other things do you want to go?" He asked me so shook my head no.

"I'm good I'm going to keep doing my moves to get him to flip." I said kissing him "I love you!" I said waving "I love you baby girl." And He was gone. I walked outside to sit and work on trying to get him to move "Come on Adyn why are you being so damn stubborn." I said rubbing my stomach. "ah." I let out a light scream. I felt a sharp pain run through me so I decided to get up and walk around.

" Adyn What are you doin to me." I said rubbing my stomach walking around the front room. Then another pain ran through me about 15 minutes later. Then it happened again this time stronger enough to pull me to the floor. I leaned back as another pain ran through me. They were getting closer together and I was here alone. I finally got myself off the ground and as I stood I felt a gush and looked down to see what looked like water on the floor.

"Oh my god." I heard someone say and I looked up to see Austin drop all the bags in his hands "lizzy!" He said running up to me and picking me up without my permission and put me in the car buckling in my seat belt and running back inside. He came back out with the go bag and threw it in the back. This whole time he hasn't said a word besides lizzy and oh my god. He looked terrified.

" are you doing okay baby girl?" He finally asked getting into the car driving quickly from our driveway. I nodded "ahh." I let out another scream as the pain was getting worse and the contractions seemed to be getting closer. "We're almost there baby girl." He said and I realized He flying down the highway. "Baby slow down." I said as another pain ran through.

We finally made it to the hospital and Austin got out and picked me up again running inside "we need a doctor she's in labor" he pretty much yelled and I was almost embarrassed but it was also kinda cute "okay sir here." The lady said pulling a wheel chair up to him and he sat me in it as they wheeled me into the room. I got into the bed and got hooked up to everything.

Liked by lizzymarieworld, MileyCyrus,justinbieber and 3,987,977 others
PostMalone were in labor 😍
Comments disabled

"Let's see how far you're dilated." The nurse said "you're at a 8 right now but he is still butt down." She said and I looked at Austin a little scared. "Hi lizzy dear I hear Adyn is still butt down." The doctor said walking inside the room and over to me. "It looks like he isn't going to flip which means we may need to do a c-section." She said and I looked at Austin trying to relax.

"I'll be back in a few minutes to check and if not we will schedule you for the surgery." She said explaining a few things before walking out of the room and I instantly started crying. " I don't want to be cut open." I said trying to clam down. "Baby girl sh." Austin said getting into the bed next to me and holding me. "I know" he said kissing me.

"I can't do this.I said through sobs. "Hey hey look at me." He said holding my chin up to see my eyes. "I know it's scary but that's because you're about to do something brave baby girl you've got this you are the strongest woman wait no strongest person I have ever witnessed. You are so strong baby girl I'll be right beside you the whole time." He said kissing me and I nodded.

"I'm going to step out and let our families know what's going on and I'll be right back." He Said kissing me. I sat there just trying to relax through the contractions. "Baby girl everyone knows and I told them to wait until we call for them to come here. Your family and mine are both getting on planes as soon as they can." He said kissing me. "Are you ready?" The doctor came in and I nodded.

"Okay well let's get dad dressed and you ready and we will wheel you back." She said and I nodded and They got me all set up and Austin came walking in wearing all blue and smiling he looked too damn cute. "You Ready buttercup?" He asked and I nodded "as ready as I'll ever be." I said as he kissed me on the top of my head. "Ready?" The nurse asked and I nodded as the wheeled me out and Austin right beside me.

We got into the room and I did my best not to panic looking around at the room, it was scary I have never had a surgery before and seeing everything so white was scary. "Baby girl I can see in your eyes you're scared but you have to relax. You're going to have our baby boy and we can hold him in just a few minutes. You got this mama." He said leaning down to my face and looking at me with his blue eyes.

They were setting up everything and putting the sheet up so I couldn't see what was going on. "Okay lizzy we're ready when you are." My doctor said and I nodded looking up at Austin and he nodded "I'm ready." I said as he held my hand and kept his face near mine. "You're going to feel pressure Lizzy." She said and I just looked at Austin focusing on his eyes because right now that's all that was distracting me.

Then I heard the most beautiful sound I have ever heard in My entire life "Dad do you want to cut the cord?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 12.4K 63
[MATURE] "I just need to feel you all the time." Olivia McNeil is a 19 year old California native going to college at USC, majoring in journalism. S...
984 116 27
Love always prevails...right?
493 67 16
What do you do when you have grown up in violence and now live a life shrouded in darkness? What happens when you are the ringleader and ensure the p...