Someone Like You - Post Malone

By november_rain_1

Lizzy was your normal 22 year old woman who had a love for family and fashion. What happens when she takes he... More

Parinoid (Chapter one)
Pearl (Chapter Two)
Nervous (Chapter Three)
Hotline
Somethings Gotta Give (Chapter Four)
no Tears Left To Cry (Chapter Five)
You Don't Do It For Me Anymore (Chapter six)
10 Victoria Secret Models (Chapter Seven)
Perfect Storm (Chapter Eight)
Life Of The Party (Chapter Nine)
Why (Chapter Ten)
Ocean Eyes (Chapter Eleven)
When You're Ready (Chapter twelve)
Lightweight (Chapter Thirteen)
In The Dark (Chapter Fourteen)
Fallin All In You (Chapter Fifteen)
Perfect (Chapter Sixteen)
All That Matters (Chapter Seventeen)
Lets Get It On (Chapter Eighteen)
Bad Guy (Chapter Nineteen)
The Joker (Chapter Twenty)
Spoil My Night (Chapter Twenty One)
She's Everything (Chapter Twenty Two)
Someone Like You (Chapter Twenty Three)
No One (Chapter Twenty Four)
Motivation (Chapter Twenty Five)
Breakeven (Chapter Twenty Six)
Lover (Chapter Twenty Seven)
Circles (Chapter Twenty Eight)
Everyday (Chapter Twenty Nine)
Go Flex (Chapter Thirty)
She's Everything ( Chapter Thirty One)
Purple Rain (Chapter Thirty Two)
A Thousand Bad Times (Chapter Thirty Three)
Blame It On Me (Chapter Thirty Four)
Enemies (Chapter Thirty Five)
I'm Gonna Be (Chapter Thirty Six)
The Worst (Chapter Thirty Seven)
Capri (Chapter Thirty Eight)
Without You (Chapter Thrity Nine)
Wrapped Around (Chapter Fourty)
Goodbyes (Chapter Fourty One)
Myself (Chapter Fourty Two)
I Fall Apart (Fourty Three)
Take What You Want (Chapter Fourty Four)
Rough Waters (Chapter Fourty Five)
I Was Made For Loving You (Chapter Fourty Six)
I Think He Knows (Chapter Fourty Seven)
When I Look At You (Chapter Fourty Nine)
Praying (Chapter Fifty)
I Saw God Today (Chapter Fifty One)
Hey Pretty Girl (Chapter Fifty Two)
Sweet Child O' Mine (Chapter Fifty Three)
Let's Talk About Sex (Chapter Fifty Four)
It Won't Be Like This For Long (Chapter Fifty Five)
Instagram Feed
Nobody Love (Chapter Fifty Six)
Fetish (Chapter Fifty Seven)
One Thing Right (Chapter Fifty Eight)
Stay (Chapter Fifty Nine)
Someone Like You (Chapter Sixty)
NEW BOOK

Marry Me (Chapter Fourty Eight )

482 13 1
By november_rain_1

Austin's POV

"Sarah, Dani! I need your help." I said opening the door to their apartment. "Well hello to you too Austin." Dani said and I looked to see them sitting on to couch watching TV "you know you should lock your door." I said and they both nodded. "So what's up posty?" Sarah said as I sat in a chair beside the couch. "Wait where's Lizzy?" Dani asked "she's back at the house with her mom working on getting groceries for tomorrow's dinner." I said and they both nodded.

"I can't wait for it, her and her mom are the best cooks." Sarah said smiling. "I know anyway I need help I want to propose to lizzy but I'm worried she will think it's too fast." I said quickly and both of their mouths dropped. "You want to marry her?" Sarah asked and I nodded "omg Austin!" She said smacking my arm "she loves you and I don't think anything could be to soon she's already knocked up." Sarah said letting out a laugh.

"I know I know but I just don't want to scare her away." I said "seriously? What part of pregnant don't you understand? I don't think she can get more scared." Dani said smiling. "So what do you need our help with?" Sarah asked "Well I need to pick out a ring, and you know how lizzy is she's simple when it comes to jewelry I need everything to be perfect." I said messing with my hands. I was defiantly nervous.

"I would just get her a silver band, she would love the simplicity about it and she's already head over hills for you she will love anything." Dani said and I smiled nodding. "When are you planning on doing it?" Sarah asked "um I'm not really sure I'm thinking either tomorrow or Christmas." I said and they both dropped their mouths again "what?" I asked "that soon! Do we get to be there?" They both asked and I nodded.

"I think I'm going to ask tomorrow. That way everyone is around. Actually I could use all of your help." I said thinking "I have a plan just come a little dressed up." I finished telling them the plan "that's perfect! Are you going to tell her family and your family?" Sarah asked and I nodded. "I'm going to call them tonight." I said smiling getting up "I'll see you girls tomorrow." I said walking outside and heading to the jewelry store.

I decided on a silver band for her and I knew she would love it. I've also called everyone and told them my plan and they were all on board to help me and I think lizzy is going to love it. The only person I have left is to call her dad and ask for his approval to marry her. I never thought I would want marry someone, I was always into the one night stand type of chicks.

But lizzy she was different. I absolutely love that girl more than anything in this world and she's carrying my child I couldn't think of my life without her in it so it's time. Now for the nervous part calling her dad. I shut my car door and dialed the number. "Hey Austin what's up?" He asked and I felt myself getting more nervous.

"I know it's better in person but I can't wait, I want to ask for your permission to marry Lizzy." There was a long pause and it made more nervous "Austin you have my full permission, I know how well you treat her I just want you to always take care of her and love her." He said and I responded "thank you so much sir I also need your help tomorrow." I said explaining him the plan.

After a while I pulled up at home and I could see lizzy and her mom in the kitchen since we had those big windows. Lizzy looked so adorable moving around the kitchen with her bump, watching her made me realize that I did love her more than anything and I was ready to propose. Now to just keep it a secret until tomorrow. I looked up to see lizzy waving at me and I waved back getting out of the car.

I walked inside and was greeting by lizzy with a kiss "hi baby how was helping Smitty find an apartment?" She asked I hated lying to her but I couldn't tell her that I was with Sarah and Dani asking about marrying her. " he hasn't found one yet." She smiled "oh well that's too bad." She said going back to her cooking and I signaled to her mom trying to get her attention.

Once I did I signaled to have her come with me outside "honey I'll be right back I need to use that bathroom." Her mom said walking to the back yard where I was waiting. "What's going on?" She asked and I smiled "I'm going to ask lizzy to marry me tomorrow." Her mom smiled a huge smiled. "Oh Austin that's wonderful." She said hugging me and then I told her the plan and she was now on board as well.

Tomorrow was a big day for me and I was excited but nervous at the same time. Smitty walked into the kitchen taking a piece of fruit lizzy had cut "I'm sorry you didn't find a place yet." Lizzy said and Smitty looked her her weirdly. "What-" I was now standing behind lizzy giving him a signal. I was shaking my head hoping he caught on. "Oh yeah I know I'll find one soon!" Smitty said and lizzy smiled "take your time you're always welcome here." She said smiling at him.

Liked by PostMalone, MileyCyrus, Sarahmellow and 1,987,987 others
Lizzymarieworld throwback to when I first found out I was pregnant you couldn't even tell 🤷🏻‍♀️

———————————————————————————

Today's the day. I propose to the love of my life. I'm very nervous. Very excited. Everyone has starting showing up and I was getting more and more nervous. Lizzys whole family is here, Ava, Addison, Tricia, RJ, her mom, her dad, my mom, my dad, Jodi, smitty, Dani and Sarah. It was defiantly a full house.

After everyone was done eating I told lizzy to go show everyone her new car while I went to our bedroom and set everything up as quickly as I could. I walked down stairs walking up to lizzy "hey baby girl I really need some headache medicine could you run to the store?" I asked and she smiled "I'll be right back." She said grabbing her purse and walking outside.

"Alright guys we have like 20 minutes to get everything done." I said and everyone did what I had asked them to do. After about 20 minutes I heard her car pull up I went and stood in our bedroom and waited.

Lizzy's POV

I walked inside and was greeted by by Sarah and realized everyone was standing on the stairs and each person had a red rose in their hand. "What's going on?" I asked and they all smiled. "Here lizzy for my best friend." Sarah said handing me the rose and then I looked over at Dani "for my best friend." She said handing it to me. I walked up a step and was now next to Smitty.

"What is this?" I asked him and he smiled "for my non blood sister." And I took the rose and moved up to where Nicole was "for my sons best choice." I smiled hugging her then I walked up another step where Tricia and rj was "for my pregnant sister, for the best sister in law." They both said and I hugged each walking up another stair where Ava and Addison was.

"For my favorite aunt." Ava said handing me the rose as I hugged her. "For my favorite aunt." Addison said hugging me then I went up to where rich and Jodi were standing. "For my step sons angel." Jodi said hugging me giving me the rose then I turned to Rich "for my sons best decision in a long time" he said hugging me then I went up to my parents. "Lizzy honey you are one of my proudest accomplishments and I can tell you are made to be a mom, and Austin and you were made for each other I love you darling." My mom said hugging me.

"You make me such a proud dad. I love you and Austin loves you more than anything." He said hugging me and handing me the last rose then I followed the candles that were on the ground up to our room in which the door was cracked. "Austin?" I asked opening the door and my mouth dropped as the candles lit up my eyes.

There were candles everywhere and red rose petals all over the floor and bed, and Austin's standing in the middle of the room and he looked nervous. "What's going on?" I asked and walked up to him sitting the roses on the bed. "Come here baby girl please." He said and I did and he grabbed my hands.

"Lizzy Marie Dalton you have became such an important person in my life, I never thought that I would find someone I love as much as I love you. From the moment I met you I knew something was special about you. You lit up the room you still do when you walk into a room. I know you've only been together for a short time but I have never been more sure or something In my entire life. You're giving me something I never knew I wanted Adyn, and you've carried him so beautifully and I couldn't ask for him to have a better mom. I absolutely adore you more than words can describe how much I love you. Will you marry me?"

He dropped down to one knee and I instantly felt the tears run down my face "Austin I love you so much." I said and he smiled "is that yes?" He asked and I smiled shaking my head "yes Austin yes I'll marry you." I said and he stood up hugging me. "I love you so much" He said kissing me. When he looked at me I could see he was crying to "you make me so happy" he said and then we heard clapping and turned around seeing everyone standing in the door way.

"He put a ring on it." Dani said running up to me and hugging me then we were engulfed in a huge hug by everyone. Then we were covered in congratulations we were interrupted by a knock at the door. I walked down stairs and everyone followed me and I walked up to the door opening it to a girl standing then I recognized it was Nikki "what's going on?" I asked looking at her.

"Can I talk to you in private?" She asked and I nodded walking out and shutting the door. "What's going on?" I asked and she looked worried "he's here. Kyle he's in salt lake and he's waiting for you to get closer to going into labor. Lizzy he's really scary I'm scared for you and for myself he knows I turned on him so I'm leaving town I just had to let you know what was going on. I also think he has cameras around you house he was the one who broke in." She finally breathed.

"Lizzy you have to get the cameras out." She said before turning around and walking away. I walked inside and took off up the stairs "lizzy what did she say?" Austin asked following me. Everyone else took off to get some sleep since we have all been up early. I started moving stuff around the room "lizzy" I stopped looking at him and put my finger up to my mouth "shh" I said and he looked confused.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him outside "Kyle put cameras in our house".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.5K 36
an elizabeth olsen x fem reader story (discontinued) - y/n has a fear of being used or being left out because of her past back in her school years. o...
491 36 14
This was my dream job since high school and by all accounts it was a dream. Traveling the world, designing and making clothing, curating vintage look...
27.2K 1K 63
Me and Austin were close friends, best friends until he left for tour and forgot about me it's been 11 weeks since I've seen him and I have a little...
547K 12.8K 57
[MATURE] "Who do you call when the night gets long?" ranked #2 in fanfiction 06.16.18 ** this book sucks & it was written when i was first getting ba...