Someone Like You - Post Malone

بواسطة november_rain_1

Lizzy was your normal 22 year old woman who had a love for family and fashion. What happens when she takes he... المزيد

Parinoid (Chapter one)
Pearl (Chapter Two)
Nervous (Chapter Three)
Hotline
Somethings Gotta Give (Chapter Four)
no Tears Left To Cry (Chapter Five)
You Don't Do It For Me Anymore (Chapter six)
10 Victoria Secret Models (Chapter Seven)
Perfect Storm (Chapter Eight)
Life Of The Party (Chapter Nine)
Why (Chapter Ten)
Ocean Eyes (Chapter Eleven)
When You're Ready (Chapter twelve)
Lightweight (Chapter Thirteen)
In The Dark (Chapter Fourteen)
Fallin All In You (Chapter Fifteen)
Perfect (Chapter Sixteen)
All That Matters (Chapter Seventeen)
Lets Get It On (Chapter Eighteen)
Bad Guy (Chapter Nineteen)
The Joker (Chapter Twenty)
Spoil My Night (Chapter Twenty One)
She's Everything (Chapter Twenty Two)
Someone Like You (Chapter Twenty Three)
No One (Chapter Twenty Four)
Motivation (Chapter Twenty Five)
Breakeven (Chapter Twenty Six)
Lover (Chapter Twenty Seven)
Circles (Chapter Twenty Eight)
Everyday (Chapter Twenty Nine)
Go Flex (Chapter Thirty)
She's Everything ( Chapter Thirty One)
Purple Rain (Chapter Thirty Two)
A Thousand Bad Times (Chapter Thirty Three)
Blame It On Me (Chapter Thirty Four)
Enemies (Chapter Thirty Five)
I'm Gonna Be (Chapter Thirty Six)
The Worst (Chapter Thirty Seven)
Capri (Chapter Thirty Eight)
Without You (Chapter Thrity Nine)
Wrapped Around (Chapter Fourty)
Goodbyes (Chapter Fourty One)
Myself (Chapter Fourty Two)
I Fall Apart (Fourty Three)
Take What You Want (Chapter Fourty Four)
Rough Waters (Chapter Fourty Five)
I Was Made For Loving You (Chapter Fourty Six)
Marry Me (Chapter Fourty Eight )
When I Look At You (Chapter Fourty Nine)
Praying (Chapter Fifty)
I Saw God Today (Chapter Fifty One)
Hey Pretty Girl (Chapter Fifty Two)
Sweet Child O' Mine (Chapter Fifty Three)
Let's Talk About Sex (Chapter Fifty Four)
It Won't Be Like This For Long (Chapter Fifty Five)
Instagram Feed
Nobody Love (Chapter Fifty Six)
Fetish (Chapter Fifty Seven)
One Thing Right (Chapter Fifty Eight)
Stay (Chapter Fifty Nine)
Someone Like You (Chapter Sixty)
NEW BOOK

I Think He Knows (Chapter Fourty Seven)

456 17 7
بواسطة november_rain_1

Lizzy's POV

"Please let me go Kyle. I'll do anything please." I begged as I was being dragged up some stairs. "It's time for you to have have that little baby of yours, well mine." He said and I started kicking and screaming as loud as I could for Austin, for anyone. "Kyle you can take him from me." I said still crying and trying to get away with everything I had.

"Kyle please!" I begged again now being throw onto a bed and he started grabbing my hands and tying them to the bed Post. I kept throwing my legs and arms but he was stronger than me. He then got my legs and tired the together. "Ahh" I let out a scream and he looked up at me "What?" He asked and I pointed to my stomach. "My water broke." I said and his eyes got wide.

"It's time." He said turning and grabbing some things and when I looked it was stuff to aid a woman giving birth. "I- I can't have him here." I said and Kyle smiled "oh honey you are." He said an so felt my heart drop he was going to take my child from me. "Alright lizzy are you ready to push?" He asked and I yelled for Austin.

———————————————————————————

"LIZZY!" I heard Austin yelled and I jumped up looking around the room and I was home, In our bed and Austin was looking at me terrified. "Baby girl what's-" I stopped him talking by quickly throwing my arms around him and pulling him into a tight hug. "I love you." I said kissing him all over his face. "I love you too baby girl but what's wrong?" He asked and that's when I realized I was crying.

"I- I -" I couldn't talk "calm down baby girl I'm here." Austin said pulling me into his chest again and kissing the top of my head. "Now calm down, and tell me what's going on, you're worrying me a little." He said and I nodded breathing. "I had a dream- no a nightmare that Kyle took me and was taking Adyn from me. I was in labor and he wasn't going to let me go to the hospital." I finally got it out.

"Oh buttercup." He said hugging me tighter. "That will never happen. You will have our baby whatever way you want, you can have him in the hospital no one is going to take that from you." He said kissing me. "I won't let that happen. Your family won't let that happen, and I don't just mean yours, my family won't, your best friends won't, and I know your crew family won't." He said and I looked up smiling at him.

"Lizzy you have so many people who love you. Including me." He said kissing me and I got up "do you want breakfast?" I asked and he nodded. I decided to open the fridge and then in remembered we haven't been grocery shopping. "Dang it." I said to myself walking back up the stairs. "Hey baby we don't have any food, can you take me to the store?" I asked and he smiled "here." He tossed his keys to my after grabbing them off the dresser.

"Oh no I'm not driving your expensive car. Not happening I am not driving a Bugatti." I said waving my hands no. "Why not? It's mine it's brand new." He said and I nodded "I know but I'm not driving it." I said and he smiled getting up "Alright I'll drive you get dressed." He said kissing me. I walked into the closet getting clothes.

I put on a black body suit and a white pair of jeans. "Ready." I said smiling walking Down the stairs where Austin was sitting on the couch waiting since I had to fix my hair a little. "Let's roll." I said smiling and walking outside. Austin had a few nice cars by a few I meant 5 but 4 of them are still in La Austin is having them brought here in the next few days.

Right now he has his Bugatti and his lambo, and 3 rolls Royce are the ones in la. He had them all white which looked sick but I didn't want to drive them due to the price tag they have. We made it outside and walked to where his car was parked. I looked up seeing a white what looks like an SUV with a big red ribbon on it. "Surprise." He said as I turned to look at him.

"Did you-" he stopped me "yep it's your car well Lambo." He said and my mouth dropped "Austin I can't." I said and he smiled bigger. "Oh not I already paid for it, it's all yours, already registered to Lizzy Dalton." He said kissing me. "Austin thank you so much." I said kissing him before taking off to the car opening the doors. It was a lambo SUV I figured. When I opened the door it was a slick fucking vehicle. I mean nicest vehicle I've ever had, the one Kyle gave me was really nice but he always held it over me.

"You needed a car and I figured the suv so you could have our baby in the back safe. I'm not letting you drive anything but the best to keep you both safe." He said kissing me "you're the best." I said and I got inside starting it. I rolled down the window are you coming?" I said and he smiled nodded and got inside shutting the door. "Here I added all of your Apple Music songs so you could play them whenever you want." He said turning the radio on.

"When did this arrive? How didn't I feel you get up?" I asked and he smiled "this morning and you were out like a light and I had to be up to have the security system put in so today was the best day to surprise you. It's been hard to keep it a secret." He said and I smiled shaking my head. I turned on Taylor swifts new album. "Really?" He said smiling and started singing along and I loved it. We started signing along the whole way to the store.

"I think he knows
When we get all alone
I'll make myself at home
And he'll want me to stay
I think he knows
He better lock it down
Or I won't stick around"

We pulled into the grocery store and got out walking in. It was a normal shopping trip and since our was so early not many people where there and only two people asked for a picture with Austin and it was nice going in public and not having 10-15 people wanting to talk and take pictures with Austin. I didn't mind but sometimes it's nice just to walk through a store.

We got home and walked in, Austin wouldn't let me carry the groceries so I walked into the kitchen sitting the bags on the counter and I started putting everything away. "Smitty." I yelled and he came down the stairs "are you hungry?" I asked and he nodded as I started cooking some eggs, bacon and toast, an easy breakfast since I was starving.

I'm 22 weeks pregnant now which means Adyn is then size of the bell pepper and we only have 18 weeks to go. It's getting closer everyday and I'm pretty ready to meet him. We've found out if we put a flash light on my stomach he moves along to it and it's pretty damn cool. I've learned with having this bump people like to touch it and it's taken some time getting used to having everyone want to touch my stomach.

We just hung out around the house while Smitty went house shopping and watched movies.

Liked by Lizzymarieworld, swaelee, justinbieber and 1,987,978 others
PostMalone isn't she lovely 💕
Lizzymarieworld I love you 😘😘
Swaelee 📸
Username1 she is stunning pregnant she really has the glow ❤️

Kyle's POV

Seeing the pictures being posted was killing me. I thought when I broke into their house it would scare them and she would leave because Austin couldn't Protect her. Dre told me where they had moved so it was easy knowing they were over seas. When the cops called to question me I said I never left Illinois and they didn't ask a whole lot more.

In reality I'm in Utah, Salt Lake City staying at a hotel waiting for the right time. When I broke in a set up little cameras, cameras they will never find, I also put little microphones so I could hear them when I needed too, and so far they haven't noticed. But they've only been watching movies which is boring, I need them to fight.

I know they set up security but it's already to late for that because of the work I had already done. I was sitting listening to the audio but I soon realized they were having sex and I threw the headphones across the room trying my best not to break the computer screen, I forgot to put my camera in the bedroom but had the microphone.

Hearing her call Austin's name killed me and pissed me off more, at this point I almost just want to hurt her and Austin more than anything and I'm telling you the baby is the best thing I can think of to take. It will crush both of them and I was ready. I believe she's around 22 weeks which means we're almost there. I don't want to take her until she's closer to going into labor.

I need to wait so that Austin doesn't come and save her. I'm still not sure what they are having but I hope it's not a boy because I really don't want a little Austin. I'm still not sure why she loves that man so much. I can't get over at how ugly he is I mean the face tattoos I can't get over he's not her type. I can't figure out how she fell for someone so far from her type, she's too far out of his league, she looks so good on my arm.

Seeing the pictures of her and him they just don't look right together he's too tall for her. I really hate seeing all the pictures of her on his back it seemed to be a thing before she got pregnant and fat. She was honestly kind of unattractive right now being as big as she was but I still wanted her, more so that I didn't want him to have her. I mean face tattoos.

I got up looking out of the window thinking of how I'm going to get her away from Austin when she goes in labor I need an in, Dre can't get to close to her due to Austin threatening to fire him, he can only give me the basics so I need to get the Smitty guy to turn on them which is going to be hard but I'm a very persuasive person and I should be able to work something out.

I need to bribe him, but how can I bribe him more than pretty pop star? But I'm Kyle lee I can make anything happen, I'm not sure why lizzy acts like she hated being with me, I was a good man I bought her everything she could ever want, she was a stay at home housewife, I mean she had it made, now she's dealing with hate from fans and being on the road.

I hit her a few times but she deserved it and I always bought her something right after and apologized. I mean it's okay for a man to hit a woman if she deserves it and she deserved every single thing I did to her, me and Austin's case got dropped by his lawyer and of course it did. I wanted to get him that way so I have to get them another way and you already know my plan.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

25.7K 543 53
Ryleigh Taylor is a fashion designer and model in LA. Her best friend invited her to a huge party she was throwing. Even though she hates parties she...
39.4K 900 37
DJ liked one thing and one thing only. Her niece Gabby. Her 6-year-old niece Gabby made her small world feel bigger. So when Gabby told her she wante...
983 116 27
Love always prevails...right?
27.2K 1K 63
Me and Austin were close friends, best friends until he left for tour and forgot about me it's been 11 weeks since I've seen him and I have a little...