Someone Like You - Post Malone

By november_rain_1

Lizzy was your normal 22 year old woman who had a love for family and fashion. What happens when she takes he... More

Parinoid (Chapter one)
Pearl (Chapter Two)
Nervous (Chapter Three)
Hotline
Somethings Gotta Give (Chapter Four)
no Tears Left To Cry (Chapter Five)
You Don't Do It For Me Anymore (Chapter six)
10 Victoria Secret Models (Chapter Seven)
Perfect Storm (Chapter Eight)
Life Of The Party (Chapter Nine)
Why (Chapter Ten)
Ocean Eyes (Chapter Eleven)
When You're Ready (Chapter twelve)
Lightweight (Chapter Thirteen)
In The Dark (Chapter Fourteen)
Fallin All In You (Chapter Fifteen)
Perfect (Chapter Sixteen)
All That Matters (Chapter Seventeen)
Lets Get It On (Chapter Eighteen)
Bad Guy (Chapter Nineteen)
The Joker (Chapter Twenty)
Spoil My Night (Chapter Twenty One)
She's Everything (Chapter Twenty Two)
Someone Like You (Chapter Twenty Three)
No One (Chapter Twenty Four)
Motivation (Chapter Twenty Five)
Breakeven (Chapter Twenty Six)
Lover (Chapter Twenty Seven)
Circles (Chapter Twenty Eight)
Everyday (Chapter Twenty Nine)
Go Flex (Chapter Thirty)
She's Everything ( Chapter Thirty One)
Purple Rain (Chapter Thirty Two)
A Thousand Bad Times (Chapter Thirty Three)
Blame It On Me (Chapter Thirty Four)
Enemies (Chapter Thirty Five)
I'm Gonna Be (Chapter Thirty Six)
The Worst (Chapter Thirty Seven)
Capri (Chapter Thirty Eight)
Without You (Chapter Thrity Nine)
Wrapped Around (Chapter Fourty)
Myself (Chapter Fourty Two)
I Fall Apart (Fourty Three)
Take What You Want (Chapter Fourty Four)
Rough Waters (Chapter Fourty Five)
I Was Made For Loving You (Chapter Fourty Six)
I Think He Knows (Chapter Fourty Seven)
Marry Me (Chapter Fourty Eight )
When I Look At You (Chapter Fourty Nine)
Praying (Chapter Fifty)
I Saw God Today (Chapter Fifty One)
Hey Pretty Girl (Chapter Fifty Two)
Sweet Child O' Mine (Chapter Fifty Three)
Let's Talk About Sex (Chapter Fifty Four)
It Won't Be Like This For Long (Chapter Fifty Five)
Instagram Feed
Nobody Love (Chapter Fifty Six)
Fetish (Chapter Fifty Seven)
One Thing Right (Chapter Fifty Eight)
Stay (Chapter Fifty Nine)
Someone Like You (Chapter Sixty)
NEW BOOK

Goodbyes (Chapter Fourty One)

583 15 6
By november_rain_1

Lizzy's POV

We meet with the obgyn today and hopefully will find out everything we need to know. I haven't been nervous for a doctors appointment since I was a little kid. "Are you ready baby girl?" Austin asked walking out of the bedroom and I nodded "I am!" I said getting up and grabbing my purse as we walked outside. I'm also hoping she can give me something for the sickness.

"Austin we still need to talk when we get home about everything." I said for like 100 time in the past three days. He seems to avoid it anytime I bring it up and honestly I need some answers and so does he we can't act like nothing is going to change with a baby. "I know we can tonight." He said as we pulled into the doctors office parking lot. "Ready?" He asked "ready." I said opening the car door.

We didn't film the music video yet due to his crew getting stuck at the airport. They got in last night so Austin wants to start filming it once we get done at the doctors that's why were here right at 8 am. "Lizzy  dalton." I said and the lady looked at me and then at Austin giving him the familiar look. I rolled my eyes I was sick of seeing that look and I hated it because they judge Austin for no damn reason.

"Just have a seat and they will call you back." She said handing me paper work to fill out. I sat down and Austin sat next to me "Baby girl let it go, you know I'm a good person, I know I'm a good person who cares what looks they give us." I nodded filling out to paper. "Lizzy dalton?" The lady said opening the door and we both stood up walking through.

"You must be the mamma to be." She said smiling at me " and you must be the soon to be dad." She said shaking Austin's hand and guess what, she didn't give a looks he shook his hand like he was normal and I really appreciated it because I was so sick of that look. "Stand on this scale do you know your previous weight before conceiving?" I nodded "around 105-110" she nodded as I got on the scale and she wrote down the number.

"Right this way." She said and we followed her back to the room and I took a seat on the bench and Austin sat in a chair pulling it up next to me. She took my blood pressure and asked multiple questions "the doctor will be in anytime now." She said walking out and shutting the door. "Are you nervous?" Austin asked messing with his fingers which meant he was nervous. "I'm doing okay, are you doing okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'm good a little nervous I just want everything to be okay with you and the baby." He said kissing me before sitting back down. "Relax we're fine Austin just breath." I said and he nodded as the doctor entered the room. I made sure it was a girl doctor because Austin would of freaked out if it was a guy looking at my vagina. "Hi Lizzy how are you feeling?" She asked shaking both of our hands.

"I'm good other than the throwing up constantly." She smiled "well let's do a sonogram and figure out some things shall we?" She asked and we both nodded. She pulled the machine out and I lifted up my shirt she put the gel on my stomach making me jump a little at the coldness. Austin was still beside me holding my hand as she put the wand on my skins and started to move it around.

"Lets see, right here. This is your baby." She said pointing to the screen and Turned the machine to face us so we could see it. "That's our baby." Austin said looking at me and I could see the tears welling up in his eyes. "That's our Baby." I said and i watched a tear fall melting my heart. "Can I record the heartbeat?" Austin asked and she nodded turning the sound on.

He pulled his phone out putting it on video and recording the heartbeats which were magic to my ears. I fell in love I Instantly hearing those beats again. I never thought I could love something like this without ever holding it yet. After a while she printed some pictures and got the gel off my stomach. "Now for the not so fun part all the tests." She said and I knew that was coming from what my sisters told me.

"We need to draw blood, we need to do a urine test, an std check and a Pap smear." She said and my eyes got big with all the tests she was talking about "let's draw the blood first." She said and went through all those tests and I did the urine test "now let's get your pap smear done." She said and I nodded "I'm going to step out so you can get undressed and put this sheet over you, and you can wait in the waiting room." She said pointing to Austin.

"I want to stay ." He said looking at me and I nodded "you can stay." I said and she nodded walking out and shutting the door and I got undressed putting the sheet over me. Austin walked out and told her I was ready and she came back in "Are you sure you want to stay for this part?" She asked looking at Austin "it's nothing I haven't seen before but I'll stay up here." He said standing next to my head.

She finished and I sat up putting the sheet on top of my legs "now for the fun part I have a due date and how far along you are!" She said and I was excited for this part "your ER doctor was off with the due date by a decent amount he's most defiantly not a baby doctor. It looks like you're due April 9th and you are 13 weeks pregnant which means since it's October 3rd you conceived either on or around July 4th." She said and we both looked at each other.

"Here's all the information you need, I will call when the results of your tests come in, you're pretty much through your first trimester so the sickness should be slowing down if not stopping in the next week. And you need to make an appointment for next month." She said and we both nodded as she left the room. I got dressed and looked at Austin. "Damn we conceived on my birthday? Fitting we had sex a lot that day!" He said and we both laughed as we walked out of the room.

We decided to call for the next appointment due to not knowing where we would be. "I can't believe I'm 3 months almost 4 months pregnant already." I said and he nodded "I know that's crazy I downloaded an app that tells us about each week of the baby developing." He said and it made me smile at how excited he was. "Our baby is the size of a lemon and it's developing its vocal cords." I smiled at how excited he was it warmed my heart.

"Now we need to talk because you're supposed to go over seas next month Austin what are we going to do? And what about telling your parents?" He nodded "well she said you could travel still so maybe we can finish the over seas shows and then I'll just take a break from touring, I need to be with you the whole pregnancy I can't be away from you two." He said kissing my stomach. I nodded " I'm sure I'll be fine for a few shows but it's gonna get harder to hide it from everyone on the internet." I said and he nodded.

"I think we should wait until you're showing a little more and then we just get that part out of the way and post something about it in a few months." I nodded agreeing. "Now as for my parents why don't we just fly there next week and have dinner with them and tell them?" I nodded "we can do that, now my last question where are we going to live? Los Angeles?" I asked an she shook his head.

"Not happening my child is not growing up In Los Angeles, but when we went to Utah I really fell in love with the place, but I want you to be happy where would you be happy?" He asked and I thought about it "you know we were in Utah on your birthday and I honestly fell in love with it too, it was stunning there." I said and he smiled. "Lets start our future somewhere new, somewhere we can just have a happy little family." He said and I nodded.

"Let's start looking at houses baby girl!" He said as we pulled into the driveway of the renter house. I pulled out my phone and started looking at houses in Utah. I was sitting on the couch when a million people started walking through and I knew it was everyone to film Austin's music video, it's the first video I've ever watched being made. Austin drove us out to location and got dressed and damn he looked good.

Liked by PostMalone,adamdegross, Sarahmellow and 1,987,987 others
Lizzymarieworld my man 😍 filming a video for you guys 😍😍🙌🏻
PostMalone I love you 😘 and my fans
Adamdegross amazing photography skills 😘 can't wait to see you again!
Sarahmellow it was a blast watching it!

Me and Sarah were now sitting under a tent watching Austin do his magic. "How'd the doctors appointment go?" She asked and I told her all about it. "So you got knocked up on his birthday? Nice." She said and I laughed "I had sex with Adam that night too." She said and my mouth dropped. "You have sex with Adam?! Why didn't you tell me?" I asked and she just shrugged "I wasn't sure how I felt at the time but I really like him but him living in la it's hard." I nodded agreeing.

"Have you told him?" I asked and she shook her head "no." I smacked her arm "tell him!" I said and she pulled out her phone texting him. "Oh yeah we're moving to Utah." I said and she looked at me this time smacking my arm lightly. "What? You're leaving me again?" She said and I nodded "we wanted a new place to raise our baby boy or girl, I haven't told anyone in my family yet though we just decided this morning." I said and she smiled.

"I hate to see you leave but it makes sense I understand and I get it." She said and I nodded "why don't you just move there with us?" Austin said coming up behind us "me?" Sarah said and Austin nodded "yeah I'll pay your rent for the first year." He said and she smiled "really? Are you being serious?" Austin nodded again "and Dani you two could live together and begin the same town as Lizzy giving her support." He said and we both smiled.

We decided to call Dani and tell her. "But I'm not letting him pay." Sarah said and i nodded "fine are you really moving to Utah?" I asked and she nodded. "I can't wait!" She said and I laughed as austin came back up behind me kissing me all over my face. "Has your nelly gotten any bigger?" She asked and I stood up pulling the shirt up and he smiled "a little. Ugh I can't wait to meet my niece or nephew" she said smiling.

"How many weeks are you?" She asked "13 weeks almost 14" I said and she smiled "I can't believe you're gonna be a mom and he's gonna be a dad." She said looking at Austin who waved at us. "Oh my god you have a real bump now." I heard someone say and I turned around seeing Dani standing behind me. "Oh my god what are you doing here?" I said getting up and hugging her. "Surprise! When I found out you were pregnant I couldn't wait to see you!" She said hugging me back.

"I just talked to you and you didn't tell me?" I said and she nodded "of course not then it wouldn't be a surprise! It was all Austin's idea." She said pointing at him out in the open field. "I can't believe I get to live next to my best friends!" She said hugging Sarah too. "How did we get so lucky to have each other." Dani said sitting next to us. "Austin is so excited about this baby." Dani said smiling "oh trust me I know." I said putting my hands on my stomach.

Liked by PostMalone, Sarahmellow, MileyCyrus and 5,097 others
Dani101 she's a Bowie fan @ PostMalone
PostMalone I'm a Lizzy Dalton fan 😍
Sarahmellow me too 😍
MileyCyrus me three 😍

"When do you find out the gender?" Dani asked "um well I'm about 14 weeks now and I believe we can find out at 16 weeks? I want a boy." I said smiling "I would love a nephew." They both said. We spent the rest of the day just messing around and talking before it was time for me and Austin to head back to the house because I was way too tired.

Liked by PostMalone, Sarahmellow, MileyCyrus and 1,087,087 others
Lizzymarieworld ya girls tired 🤣😩
PostMalone I know baby girl 😘
Sarahmellow stunning best friend ❤️
MileyCyrus beautiful 😘😘

Kyle's POV

I'm gonna get that baby. I will be damned if she has a baby with Austin. She's my girl and I won't stop until she's mine and if she won't come back to me, I'll hit her where it hurts I'll get her baby and it will be hurting Austin at the same time. Pretty pop star thinks he can steal my girl? Not going to happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 5.1K 60
What happens when Amelia gets herself wrapped up in the life of Post Malone? Will she put her stubborn attitude aside and let herself fall?
18.8K 535 51
a clumsy encounter starts an unlikely pairing. the question is,is it just a friendship though? My first fan fiction so please be kind and bare with m...
1K 116 27
Love always prevails...right?
27.2K 1K 63
Me and Austin were close friends, best friends until he left for tour and forgot about me it's been 11 weeks since I've seen him and I have a little...