Someone Like You - Post Malone

By november_rain_1

Lizzy was your normal 22 year old woman who had a love for family and fashion. What happens when she takes he... More

Parinoid (Chapter one)
Pearl (Chapter Two)
Nervous (Chapter Three)
Hotline
Somethings Gotta Give (Chapter Four)
no Tears Left To Cry (Chapter Five)
You Don't Do It For Me Anymore (Chapter six)
10 Victoria Secret Models (Chapter Seven)
Perfect Storm (Chapter Eight)
Life Of The Party (Chapter Nine)
Why (Chapter Ten)
Ocean Eyes (Chapter Eleven)
When You're Ready (Chapter twelve)
Lightweight (Chapter Thirteen)
In The Dark (Chapter Fourteen)
Fallin All In You (Chapter Fifteen)
Perfect (Chapter Sixteen)
All That Matters (Chapter Seventeen)
Lets Get It On (Chapter Eighteen)
Bad Guy (Chapter Nineteen)
The Joker (Chapter Twenty)
Spoil My Night (Chapter Twenty One)
She's Everything (Chapter Twenty Two)
Someone Like You (Chapter Twenty Three)
No One (Chapter Twenty Four)
Motivation (Chapter Twenty Five)
Breakeven (Chapter Twenty Six)
Lover (Chapter Twenty Seven)
Circles (Chapter Twenty Eight)
Everyday (Chapter Twenty Nine)
Go Flex (Chapter Thirty)
She's Everything ( Chapter Thirty One)
A Thousand Bad Times (Chapter Thirty Three)
Blame It On Me (Chapter Thirty Four)
Enemies (Chapter Thirty Five)
I'm Gonna Be (Chapter Thirty Six)
The Worst (Chapter Thirty Seven)
Capri (Chapter Thirty Eight)
Without You (Chapter Thrity Nine)
Wrapped Around (Chapter Fourty)
Goodbyes (Chapter Fourty One)
Myself (Chapter Fourty Two)
I Fall Apart (Fourty Three)
Take What You Want (Chapter Fourty Four)
Rough Waters (Chapter Fourty Five)
I Was Made For Loving You (Chapter Fourty Six)
I Think He Knows (Chapter Fourty Seven)
Marry Me (Chapter Fourty Eight )
When I Look At You (Chapter Fourty Nine)
Praying (Chapter Fifty)
I Saw God Today (Chapter Fifty One)
Hey Pretty Girl (Chapter Fifty Two)
Sweet Child O' Mine (Chapter Fifty Three)
Let's Talk About Sex (Chapter Fifty Four)
It Won't Be Like This For Long (Chapter Fifty Five)
Instagram Feed
Nobody Love (Chapter Fifty Six)
Fetish (Chapter Fifty Seven)
One Thing Right (Chapter Fifty Eight)
Stay (Chapter Fifty Nine)
Someone Like You (Chapter Sixty)
NEW BOOK

Purple Rain (Chapter Thirty Two)

615 15 6
By november_rain_1

Lizzy's POV

I woke up and my hand instantly went up to my head, my hair almost hurt is the only way I can describe it. The headache was gone and it was more of just that soreness. I sat up and lightly groaned squinting my eyes looking at my phone to see what time it was. "11:18" i laid back down falling next to the sleeping Austin.

I looked out of the window and knew we were no longer moving which meant we were in San Francisco now. I wanted to see the golden state bridge and the full house house. I sat back up and when I did Austin opened his eyes. "Baby girl." He said sitting up and pulling me into him. "Are you okay? Do you feel okay?" He asked and I nodded "I'll be fine just a little soreness." I said.

"Let's go make a police report today and file for a restraining order." He said kissing me and then getting up and getting dressed. I nodded also getting up and getting dressed. "Do you sing tonight? I forget" I said putting on my pants. "Nope we're staying in a hotel tonight. I perform tomorrow and then we will head to Sacramento."

"We get to stay in a hotel?" I asked excited to have a area just me and Austin and be as far from Dre as I can. "Yes baby girl. And don't worry I made arrangements with Dre. After this part of the tour he won't be traveling with us." I smiled but then remembered this is what Dre was scared of. I almost felt a little bad for him.

"Okay" I said quickly changing the subject "I hope they have a pool I would love to swim" I said and he smiled nodding at me as he walked over to me taking me into his arms "there is baby girl."I smiled. "Grab your bag because we're going straight to the hotel after we make the report and explore I have a few places I want to take you." I smiled grabbing my bag.

We started walking off the bus when Smitty grabbed me pulling me into a hug "I love you lizzy. Austin loves you more than you'll ever know." I nodded smiling. I know I scared them last night and I don't blame panic attacks are scary. We said bye and got into the car, I didn't see dre it didn't look like he had came out of his bunk.

We pulled into the police station and Austin walked over to my door opening and holding my hand as we walked in. "How can we help you?" The lady asked at the desk and I started to talk "I was attacked by an ex boyfriend last night in Portland I need to make a report." I said finally breathing. "Why didn't you make the report last night." She asked and I knew that question was coming "he's a singer and I've been traveling with him and I'm not from Portland I'm from over in the Midwest and he must have followed me I had a panic attack last night and just wanted sleep."

I let out a sigh. "You have to make a report in Portland we can't here." I didn't get to respond Because Austin did "really? He attacked her." He practically yelled and I grabbed his hand "Well can she at least file for a restraining order?" Austin asked and she shook her head. "I'm sorry you have to do that in the state he lives in." I felt tears falling.

"Come on baby this was fucking useless what's the point in having police if they can't protect you." Austin said wrapping his arm around me and walking out of the door. "Austin it's okay calm down." I said as we got to the car and he pulled me into his lap. "Baby girl I didn't do my job, he got to you. Right in front of me." He said almost crying.

"Austin you've done everything for me. It wasn't your fault and honestly I think you scared him away I doubt he comes back." I said lying. Austin has done everything for me but honestly I was terrified Kyle would come back. I didn't want Austin to worry about it and I wanted to just enjoy our life like we were.

After a while I climbed back to my seat and buckled myself in "lets explore baby and put some smiles on our faces." Austin said pulling out and driving us to a spot that I could see the bridge perfectly. It wasn't foggy today, I could see the bridge perfectly it was beautiful honestly. "Can we go drive on it now? Like they did in full house?" I asked and Austin smiled kissing me "of course." We got in the car and drove over the bridge and it made my day.

Austin really knew how to make me smile. "Now to the house." He said as we made our way down the road and eventually pulled up to a house that I knew but it was painted differently but it was still recognizable as the full house house. "Oh my god!" I said overly excited as he parked. "It says you can't park here." I said and he just shrugged coming over to my side.

"Come on baby." He said as we made our way in front of the house. "Let me take a picture" Austin said and I stood by the stairs and smiled. He got a huge smile on his face and I turned around to see what he was smiling so much at. When I turned around I almost fell over. I looked up seeing The actresses of DJ,Stephenie, and Kimmy. I almost fell over.

I couldn't even get any words out I was in shock "Austin did you-" he cut me off "surprise baby girl! They were filming near by and I called the owners and asked if we could surprise you." I smiled running up and hugging him before turning around and running up to the three actresses and hugging them in a group hug.

"I've watched you guys my whole childhood." I said pulling away trying to compose myself. "You are just stunning." Candace said causing me to smile huge "oh my gosh thank you so much you're stunning yourself." I said and she smiled "how long are you two here for?" Jodie said sitting on the stairs. "Today and tomorrow." Austin said standing behind me and holding me.

"Are you going back to LA any time soon?" Andrea asked "yeah he has 3 shows there in the next week." I said smiling up at him. "Why don't you come to a taping of the show? And you can meet everyone else." She said and I looked up at Austin "Can we?" I asked and he nodded. "Hell yeah baby girl." He said kissing me.

It was nice to have my mind taken off of Kyle. After talking for a while we spilt up but not before I got all of their numbers "they really liked you." Austin said as we got into the car. "Really? I can't believe you did this for me." I said feeling so damn grateful. "Anything for my baby girl are you ready to go swim?" He asked and I got excited like a little kid "yes!" I said turning up the music that was on.

I rolled down the window and let the wind just run through my hair. I felt a lot better than I did last night and it was nice to be away from everyone and it just be me and Austin. "Purple rain, purple rain." I sang along with the radio and Austin joined in. "Baby I could never steal you from another." We just kept singing together. "I love you" Austin yelled over the radio and I yelled it back. After a while we pulled up to this nice looking hotel.

"Wow this is beautiful." I said looking at it. "Just like you baby girl." I rolled my eyes at his cheesiness. He grabbed our bags and we walked in "hi sir can we have your name?" The lady asked "reservations for Austin Post." I noticed she looked him up and down. "You're Post Malone." She said and he nodded "yes I am." He gave her a smile.

"You're better looking in person." She said and I opened my eyes wide shocked she said it to his face. She's a blunt one. "Thank you." Austin said looking down at me and sitting the bag down and wrapping his arm around me pulling me into him before kissing the top of my head. I laid my head on him and smiled up at the girl. She kind of looked at me and looked down at her computer quickly.

"Here's your room key" she said handing it to him and he took it "I need another one for my girl." He said kissing my head again. And she grabbed another not looking at me and only looking at Austin. I get it though he is hot so I understand where she's coming from. I thought the same thing the first time I met him.

"Thank you" I said as we turned to walk away. We made it upstairs and I started undressing immediately I wanted to swim. I got changed into a black Bikini. "Damn looking good lil mama." He said spinning me before slapping my ass. "You gonna swim with me?" I asked and he nodded "of course my baby girl." He said changing into his swim trunks.

Liked by lizzymarieworld, MileyCyrus, Sarahmellow and 1,086,544 others
PostMalone isn't she stunning 😍
Comments disabled

"Let's roll baby girl." He said as we made our way to the pool. When we got to the pool it was empty and I was grateful for that. "It's so nice outside." I said sitting on a lawn chair putting on sunscreen. Austin sat down beside me and added some sunscreen to himself as well. We were staying at this stunning hotel, our room even had a balcony.

After a few minutes we were in the water and it felt amazing. We were having An amazing time and Austin's phone rang "baby girl let me get that." He said getting out and walking over to his phone "hello?" He said and started smiling. "What?" I mouthed to him but he ignored me. After a few minutes he came back, "sorry baby business." He said getting back in the pool.

I found it really weird that he walked away to talk on the phone and he was smiling like a little kid. "Who was it?" I asked and he just shook his head "nothing important baby girl don't worry." I let it go but it drove me a little crazy because of how weird he was acting, he never walked away on a call. After we finished swimming I wanted to go back to the room and take a shower.

I took the shower and got out. I put on my white underwear and I decided to walk out onto the balcony just to breathe a little. Sometimes I feel like I just need to breathe because honestly sometimes I just forget that's the best way to release everything. The wind blew on my face and lucky for me no one could see me.

Liked by MileyCyrus,lizzymarieworld, Arianagrande and 2,087.097 others
PostMalone it's moments like this where she's just free, I remember why I fell in love with her 💕💕
Comments disabled

"Let's go get dinner baby girl." Austin said and I started getting ready before we left. I changed into a black dress and threw on some red lipstick since he said it was a dressy restaurant. We pulled up and got inside and sat at the table it was a really nice restaurant. He was on his phone for the first two minutes texting away still smiling like a little kid, like he did at the pool, who the hell was he talking too?

Liked by Sarahmellow,postmalone, Arianagrande and 876,986 others
Lizzymarieworld date night 😍💕
Comments disabled

"I'm gonna go to the restroom." I said getting up as he blew me a kiss. I walked into the bathroom and I was done so I washed my hands and started walking out of the bathroom when i noticed someone. It looked like Kyle. I couldn't tell if it was him but it scared me enough that all I remember is everything going black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 104 13
Lacey-a 25 year old from Connecticut-wins the prize of her dreams, a weekend with Post Malone! Without even a moments hesitation she bas her bags pac...
28.6K 899 77
Candace Daniels and her 3 year old son Liam just moved to the suburban town of Cottonwood Heights, desperate to start over in a new place...this plac...
25.7K 543 53
Ryleigh Taylor is a fashion designer and model in LA. Her best friend invited her to a huge party she was throwing. Even though she hates parties she...
60.8K 1.1K 65
"you're a sunflower"🌻 Arizona a tattoo artist from Ohio recently moved to Los Angeles is working her newer job as usual when a guy named Austin walk...