Someone Like You - Post Malone

By november_rain_1

Lizzy was your normal 22 year old woman who had a love for family and fashion. What happens when she takes he... More

Parinoid (Chapter one)
Pearl (Chapter Two)
Nervous (Chapter Three)
Hotline
Somethings Gotta Give (Chapter Four)
no Tears Left To Cry (Chapter Five)
You Don't Do It For Me Anymore (Chapter six)
10 Victoria Secret Models (Chapter Seven)
Perfect Storm (Chapter Eight)
Life Of The Party (Chapter Nine)
Why (Chapter Ten)
Ocean Eyes (Chapter Eleven)
When You're Ready (Chapter twelve)
Lightweight (Chapter Thirteen)
In The Dark (Chapter Fourteen)
Fallin All In You (Chapter Fifteen)
Perfect (Chapter Sixteen)
All That Matters (Chapter Seventeen)
Lets Get It On (Chapter Eighteen)
Bad Guy (Chapter Nineteen)
The Joker (Chapter Twenty)
Spoil My Night (Chapter Twenty One)
She's Everything (Chapter Twenty Two)
Someone Like You (Chapter Twenty Three)
No One (Chapter Twenty Four)
Breakeven (Chapter Twenty Six)
Lover (Chapter Twenty Seven)
Circles (Chapter Twenty Eight)
Everyday (Chapter Twenty Nine)
Go Flex (Chapter Thirty)
She's Everything ( Chapter Thirty One)
Purple Rain (Chapter Thirty Two)
A Thousand Bad Times (Chapter Thirty Three)
Blame It On Me (Chapter Thirty Four)
Enemies (Chapter Thirty Five)
I'm Gonna Be (Chapter Thirty Six)
The Worst (Chapter Thirty Seven)
Capri (Chapter Thirty Eight)
Without You (Chapter Thrity Nine)
Wrapped Around (Chapter Fourty)
Goodbyes (Chapter Fourty One)
Myself (Chapter Fourty Two)
I Fall Apart (Fourty Three)
Take What You Want (Chapter Fourty Four)
Rough Waters (Chapter Fourty Five)
I Was Made For Loving You (Chapter Fourty Six)
I Think He Knows (Chapter Fourty Seven)
Marry Me (Chapter Fourty Eight )
When I Look At You (Chapter Fourty Nine)
Praying (Chapter Fifty)
I Saw God Today (Chapter Fifty One)
Hey Pretty Girl (Chapter Fifty Two)
Sweet Child O' Mine (Chapter Fifty Three)
Let's Talk About Sex (Chapter Fifty Four)
It Won't Be Like This For Long (Chapter Fifty Five)
Instagram Feed
Nobody Love (Chapter Fifty Six)
Fetish (Chapter Fifty Seven)
One Thing Right (Chapter Fifty Eight)
Stay (Chapter Fifty Nine)
Someone Like You (Chapter Sixty)
NEW BOOK

Motivation (Chapter Twenty Five)

573 14 10
By november_rain_1

Dre's POV

I've been looking for the perfect assistant and I think I've found one, I messaged her on Instagram and hopefully she messages me back. She's from the town we were going to after tonight's show so it would be perfect hopefully Austin's a dumb ass and takes the bait.

Lizzy's POV

It's show time and I couldn't be more excited to watch Austin. I have a bud light and Austin's opening act Tyla so I wasn't alone. I was ready to watch my man kill it. "Good luck baby." I said as he put his head to mine " thank you baby girl enjoy" he said before kissing me and running out to the stage. That had became a ritual of ours to hold our foreheads to each other and kiss before he went out.

He started with wow which I loved that song it was just a fun laid back song. I was dancing alongside Tyla you could tell we were enjoying ourselves, and that we were a little drunk. I was waiting for my favorite part of the night when he sang stay because he would sit down and play his guitar which I loved. I don't think he knows that I can play guitar I never told him.

I see Austin look at me and wink which means my song is coming up. He grabs his guitar and sits down and i start swaying back and forth to the music. Most of the show I get winks and smiles from Austin constantly. Tyla put his arm over my shoulder and we started swaying together and he handed me a lighter and we held those up like those old rock concerts.

Austin was trying his best not to laugh at us. Tyla is a really cool guy too he just doesn't ride in our bus he has his own that follows. I'm wearing a shirt Ava sent to me because she thought it was funny, and I knew I would post a picture so she could see I was wearing it.

Liked by PostMalone, avamarie12, Sarahmellow and 5,087,087 others
Lizzymarieworld don't text your ex 🙌🏻
Avamarie12 I got you this 🙌🏻
PostMalone beautiful as always baby 💕😍
Sarahmellow defiantly don't 🤣

Liked by swaelee, justinbieber, adamdegross and 1,087,080 others
Lizzymarieworld also I took this badass picture 😍
Justinbieber my boy 😏
Adamdegross you're getting good 😘
Swaelee nice 🙌🏻

After a few more songs he was singing congratulations which meant the show was coming to an end and I could hold my man even though he would be sweaty. At the end of that song he started walking back and Dre jumped in front of him but Austin just went around and ran up to me picking me up and kissing me.

"You did amazing baby!" I said kissing him again. "Thank you buttercup you looked like you were enjoying the show." I smiled "I was I could never get sick of watching you you're the best." As I jumped on his back on the way back to the dressing room. Once we got back there Austin sat down and pulled me so I landed on his lap.

"What did you need Dre?" Austin asked as he entered the room. "I hired an assistant for me and she will be traveling with us." He said and Austin nodded "whatever man." And Austin turned his attention back to me. "You looked so good dance baby" I smiled he was such a dork. "She's here if you want to meet her." Dre said and Austin didn't acknowledge him or the girl who entered the room.

She was tall, way taller than me, she had blonde hair that was down to her shoulders, and she was a very pretty girl. She was actually stunning. Made me feel a little bad about myself. Austin looked up at her because she walked in and instantly spoke "hi post malone." It made me cringe because I was so used to calling him Austin.

He wasn't post malone after his shows he was Austin. Austin waved at her before looking right back at me playing with my hair. He didn't even give her a second glance which I was shocked about. "Are you going to ask her name?" Dre said and Austin shrugged "sorry I'm just not in the mood to talk to anyone other than my girl" He said pulling me into a kiss.

When I looked back Dre looked pissed and the girl no longer was smiling it was like she was almost jealous that I got to kiss Austin. "What's your name?" I asked as Austin slipped his hand up the back of my shirt rubbing my back. "Nikki" she said not wanting to talk to me "oh I'm lizzy. Nice to meet you." I said sticking my handout but she didn't shake it. Which whatever I guess.

"Post malone nice to meet you." She said trying to get his attention "look lady his name is Austin off stage not post malone" I said snapping a little. It was the alcohol. "Damn right baby girl." Austin said and I turned around as he pulled me into a deep kiss. That kiss turned into a make out session in front of all these people but neither of us cared.

"Excuse me. I'm trying to talk to you." Nikki said to Austin and he pulled away from me and gave her a dirty look "Well I don't want to talk back. I'm busy." He said snapping which he didn't do a lot. She rolled her eyes and took a seat finally. "Finally you sat down." I said not realizing I spoke it out loud until she gave me a really dirty look this time.

"Excuse me?" She said looking at me "I said about time you sat down he doesn't want to talk to you." God this alcohol gives me guts. "I'm now your boss little lady. Dre said so." She looked at Dre and he smiled at her "excuse me no one is my boss." I said and she rolled her eyes "if I even see you look at her again the wrong way I will have escorted out and you will not be aloud around anywhere we are do you understand? You aren't her boss so don't you even try to act like you are." Austin said looking right at Nikki.

Damn. He wasn't playing tonight. "Come on baby time to go fuck." Austin said throwing me over his shoulder and slapping my ass. I looked up waving goodbye to Nikki and I could tell she was more than pissed along with Dre. "God What was that?" I asked and Austin laughed throwing me on the bed "I don't know but who cares I want you Lizzy." He said before kissing me all over. "You are my motivation baby" Austin said and you can think of what happened next.

Liked by lizzymarieworld, postmalone, Arianagrande and 790,087 others
Adamdegross photogenic more than anyone I know (besides Austin 😛)
PostMalone god she's perfect isn't she 😍
Arianagrande she really is pretty 🤷🏻‍♀️ good job Austin 🙌🏻
Lizzymarieworld you work your magic Adam 😘 we need to do another shoot soon ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 12.8K 57
[MATURE] "Who do you call when the night gets long?" ranked #2 in fanfiction 06.16.18 ** this book sucks & it was written when i was first getting ba...
25.7K 543 53
Ryleigh Taylor is a fashion designer and model in LA. Her best friend invited her to a huge party she was throwing. Even though she hates parties she...
43.5K 1.1K 46
**COMPLETED** **15,600 reads** Traveling with Post Malone should be easy right? Simple... know your place, realize the reason why you are really trav...