Someone Like You - Post Malone

By november_rain_1

Lizzy was your normal 22 year old woman who had a love for family and fashion. What happens when she takes he... More

Parinoid (Chapter one)
Pearl (Chapter Two)
Nervous (Chapter Three)
Hotline
Somethings Gotta Give (Chapter Four)
no Tears Left To Cry (Chapter Five)
You Don't Do It For Me Anymore (Chapter six)
10 Victoria Secret Models (Chapter Seven)
Perfect Storm (Chapter Eight)
Life Of The Party (Chapter Nine)
Why (Chapter Ten)
Ocean Eyes (Chapter Eleven)
When You're Ready (Chapter twelve)
Lightweight (Chapter Thirteen)
In The Dark (Chapter Fourteen)
Fallin All In You (Chapter Fifteen)
Perfect (Chapter Sixteen)
All That Matters (Chapter Seventeen)
Lets Get It On (Chapter Eighteen)
The Joker (Chapter Twenty)
Spoil My Night (Chapter Twenty One)
She's Everything (Chapter Twenty Two)
Someone Like You (Chapter Twenty Three)
No One (Chapter Twenty Four)
Motivation (Chapter Twenty Five)
Breakeven (Chapter Twenty Six)
Lover (Chapter Twenty Seven)
Circles (Chapter Twenty Eight)
Everyday (Chapter Twenty Nine)
Go Flex (Chapter Thirty)
She's Everything ( Chapter Thirty One)
Purple Rain (Chapter Thirty Two)
A Thousand Bad Times (Chapter Thirty Three)
Blame It On Me (Chapter Thirty Four)
Enemies (Chapter Thirty Five)
I'm Gonna Be (Chapter Thirty Six)
The Worst (Chapter Thirty Seven)
Capri (Chapter Thirty Eight)
Without You (Chapter Thrity Nine)
Wrapped Around (Chapter Fourty)
Goodbyes (Chapter Fourty One)
Myself (Chapter Fourty Two)
I Fall Apart (Fourty Three)
Take What You Want (Chapter Fourty Four)
Rough Waters (Chapter Fourty Five)
I Was Made For Loving You (Chapter Fourty Six)
I Think He Knows (Chapter Fourty Seven)
Marry Me (Chapter Fourty Eight )
When I Look At You (Chapter Fourty Nine)
Praying (Chapter Fifty)
I Saw God Today (Chapter Fifty One)
Hey Pretty Girl (Chapter Fifty Two)
Sweet Child O' Mine (Chapter Fifty Three)
Let's Talk About Sex (Chapter Fifty Four)
It Won't Be Like This For Long (Chapter Fifty Five)
Instagram Feed
Nobody Love (Chapter Fifty Six)
Fetish (Chapter Fifty Seven)
One Thing Right (Chapter Fifty Eight)
Stay (Chapter Fifty Nine)
Someone Like You (Chapter Sixty)
NEW BOOK

Bad Guy (Chapter Nineteen)

876 18 21
By november_rain_1

Lizzy's POV
TMZ REPORTS

post malone seen leaving a restaurant last night  in Phoenix with new girlfriend. He seems very content and happy with his relationship!
Comments
I really love that they kept her privacy even thought we all know who she is 😳🙄

I opened the door to Austin sitting on the end and his eyes shot up to my eyes and then down my body realizing I was in my underwear and bra. "God damn Lizzy." He said as I made my way over to him and I put myself between his lets. He ran his hands up my back and back down. "Are you sure you're ready?" He asked and I nodded within seconds.

My lips crashed on to his as he laid back onto the bed and I climbed on top of him. We continued to make out and it felt so fucking good. I felt him starting to grow under me and I let up looking at him and smiling and he smiled back. I climbed off him and he sat back up and we went back to where I was standing between his legs.

He ran his hands up my back and unhooked my bra then it fell to the ground and his eyes shot up right to my boobs. "Wow." Was all he said and I tried my best not to laugh. I didn't have the biggest boobs at all, actually the aren't big at all. I actually have pretty small boobs but since I'm smaller in the waist it makes them look a little bigger than they are.

He looked up at my eyes "Can I touch?" He said and I nodded he was being so sweet and gentle which was something I wasn't used to Kyle was pretty rough with me during sex. His hands ran up my sides before taking both my boobs into his hands and squeezing lightly before moving forward and licking my right nipple.

It caused me to moan lightly. After a few minutes I pulled his shirt off and he slide my underwear down my legs then he picked me up putting me on the bed and positioned himself between my legs before connecting his lips and tongue to my clit. I felt my whole body jolt from his touch. I've never felt this before. His hands ran up to my boobs squeezing them before taking his hand back down and entering one into me.

It caused me to moan even louder. I felt my breath hitch and then something came over me it was something I had never felt in my entire life, an orgasm I had never had one of those with Kyle. He didn't care to take care of me it was always making sure he was taken care of and when he was done he would go to sleep.

My legs twitched lightly and Austin came up smiling at me before I sat up and unzipped his pants pulling them down and the his underwear down seeing his penis in front of me and he wasn't a small guy at all, for sure bigger than Kyle. It actually made me a little nervous seeing his size since I hadn't been with anyone that size.

He already had a huge boner so I took it into my mounts going back and forth and looked up to see him throw his head back and moan. After only a few seconds he stopped me "if you keep going I'll never get inside you." He said and I giggled laying back on the bed. He climbed on top of me before I stopped him "um condom." I said and he smiled getting off and walking over to his suit case.

"Good call." He said climbing back on top after putting it on. "Are you ready baby? Tell me if I need to stop." He said and I nodded. As soon as I was done nodding he entered me slightly and it hurt but not like I thought it would. After two slow pumps the pain turned to pleasure. He started to pick up his pace making me moan.

As soon as he picked up his pace there was a knock at the door "Lizzy I have your pic-" Austin interrupted "not now Adam go away." I looked at Austin trying not to laugh. "Very subtle Austin." I said and he laughed and started picking up his pace. After a few seconds he pulled out and flipped me over and smacked my ass before entering me.

When he did he didn't start off slow he was going full force this time and it felt fucking amazing his arm shot around my waist attaching to my clit causing the chills to shoot through my body for the second time with in seconds I felt that same feeling and I knew I was orgasming again. Then he pulled out signaling to me he was finishing plus the moan he let out I knew he was done.

I got back on my back laying back and he laid next to me. "Wow you are fucking amazing lizzy." He said and I looked over at him still breathing heavy "you're just as amazing." I said smiling before standing up and putting my bra and underwear back on. "You should go see your pictures. Actually let's go together." Austin said getting up and getting dressed.

"Sounds good." I said smiling putting on a shirt and a pair of shorts "let's go buttercup." He said and I jumped on his back as we made our way out of the room laughing. As we got out Dre was standing in the hall talking to Smitty. "What's so funny?" Dre asked looking at us "just happy with my girl." Austin said as I was still on his back.

I kissed the side of his face and Dre rolled his eyes "You two had sex didn't you." Smitty said laughing and Austin just smirked before walking past and to Adams room to knock. "I come baring a gift, lizzy's the gift." Austin said as Adam opened the door. I laughed getting off his back but before I did I kissed the side of his face again.

"Hey Adam." I said walking in Austin behind me. "Did I interrupt something?" Adam said looking at both of us. " a little" I said quickly changing the subject "you want to show me your work?" I said sitting on the bed and Austin sat next to me. Adam went over and got his laptop and pulled up pictures.

Liked by adamdegross, postmalone, avamarie12 and 101,987 others
Lizzymarieworld Adam you are a magic photographer 🤗😍
Comments disabled

Liked by justinbieber,swaelee, lizzymarieworld and 1.986.087 others
PostMalone I mean this is my girl 😍
Comments disabled

"God damn Lizzy you are so beautiful." Austin said as we looked through them. "Well thank you Austin." I said kissing him "do you care if I post some of them?" Adam asked and I nodded smiling "of course it's your work. I'm just backup." I said smiling. After a few minutes we headed back to our room and fell asleep.

I woke

Liked by PostMalone, Shawnmendes, lizzymarieworld and 708,087 others
Adamdegross 📸 Lizzy 📸
Comments disabled

up to Austin already being gone to rehearsals since tomorrow is the show and I was excited for it I loved watching him perform. There was a note letting me know where he was and that he would be back. I decided to text Danielle. I also sent Austin a picture

I miss you 😘
Austin- god don't do this to me at rehearsals 😩😍god I'm so lucky you're mine 😍

———————————————————————————
Lizzy - hey it's Lizzy are you free today? I would love to get lunch with you.

Danielle- omg yes I would love that! I'll meet you at noon at Chelsea's kitchen if that's okay?

Lizzy- that's perfect see you at noon 💕

I got up getting into the shower and getting ready for my lunch with Danielle. I got dressed and headed down stairs to where I knew a car would be for me. But instead of getting into the back I walked over to the drivers door and knocked on the window. "Can I drive." I asked and he shook his head. "I can't do that ma'am" He said and I looked back at him "I have a license I can drive." I said and he looked at me "you can't." I rolled my eyes.

"She can drive. I don't want to have to call Austin." I turn around to see Smitty standing behind me. The driver rolled his eyes and got out. He stayed at the hotel with us since he's Austin's driver. We rented this suv so I it wasn't like I was leaving him without a way home. "Thank you so much." I said looking at Smitty and he smiled as I got in.

I pulled up to the restaurant I was told to meet her at and as soon as I got out she was at the door waiting "Hey lizzy." She said as I pulled her into a hug and we made our way inside. "Table for 2" I said and true waiter smiled taking us to our seats. We sat down and I was excited to get to now Danielle. During lunch I got a text from Sarah that she would be here tomorrow for the show which is awesome.

We talked all lunch until it was around 3 I didn't even realize how fast the time went by. She didn't really ask me about Austin at all which was nice, I felt like she wasn't trying to use me to get closer to "post Malone." It was a really nice feeling. "Are you going to the show tomorrow?" I asked as we walked out. "I am but the person I was supposed to go with bailed so it's just me." She said and I smiled.

"Why don't you hang out back stage with me and my best friend from back home? It will be fun." I said and she nodded "if you're okay with that. I don't want you thinking I'm only being friendly with you just for a free backstage pass, I'm perfectly fine sitting in my seats." I smiled knowing she confirmed she was talking to me because she liked me not because of Austin.

I didn't have Many friends because of Kyle it would be nice to make new friends. "I'll see you tomorrow just text me when you get there and I'll come get you." I said getting in the car and heading back to the hotel. I made my way up to the hotel room and Austin was waiting outside the door.

"Hey buttercup. I have a little surprise." He said and I smiled "what?"  I asked "my dad and step mom is here. Surprise." He said throwing his hands up "what you want me to meet your parents?" I asked and he nodded "Okay I can do that." I said smiling even though I was crazy nervous now. He opened the door and grabbed my hand and I followed him him.

"Jodi, dad this is Lizzy my girl." He said and I stepped up to shake their hands put was pulled into hugs by both of them. "It's so nice to meet you honey." Jodi said and then we started talking. Jodi and rich were really nice and now I can't wait to meet his mom Nicole. They say she's really nice too.

"Are you here for the show?" I asked and the both nodded "that and to meet the girl he never shuts up about when he calls home." Jodi said and I turned looking at Austin whose face is now red. "You're cute." I said and he smiled putting his hands under his chin. After talking to them for a while they went to have dinner and get some sleep. I decided to drink a glass of wine and turn the radio on and Austin had a bud light in his hand. I loved listening to the radio I start singing as I felt the wine hit my throat. "I'm the bad guy. Duh" I sang to Austin as he sang along with me.

Dre's POV

"Hey man when are you going to come get her?" I asked the man through the phone "I'm trying I have to get everything right. That stupid bitch won't get away from me." He said replying to me and I smiled "good. I don't need her as my problem anymore. She's your problem. Just don't forget the paycheck you'll get." I said hanging up. This Kyle guy better pick up the pace.

Follow my Instagram 💕 taylor_alane_ 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.1K 46
**COMPLETED** **15,600 reads** Traveling with Post Malone should be easy right? Simple... know your place, realize the reason why you are really trav...
27.8K 498 54
~ Madison Pierce. 22 years, 24.08.1997. Brown eyes and dark brown curls. Madison is a Dutch girl who goes on an exchange to America for a year, to es...
25.7K 543 53
Ryleigh Taylor is a fashion designer and model in LA. Her best friend invited her to a huge party she was throwing. Even though she hates parties she...