Catch Me if You Can

By KahnaKahn

Amelia Davis never thought she would be a divorce, and a single mom by the age of thirty. Like any girls, he... More

A/N
Prologue
A/N
Insights
Soccer Team
Mom
Friends
Sleep Over
Bullies & GF
Man vs Boys
Invisible Umbilical Cord
Soccer Game
After Party
Lia
I Decide
Elizabeth
Perfect Things
Bottles of Beer
Blame Game
Future
Us Against the World
Mr. Davis
Parties
Halloween Party
Angel's wing
My Angel
Exponentially
Third Degree Burns
Thanks Giving
Awkward
Boys
Accepted
Caught
Holidays
Trio
Just Us
Time Skipped
Surprise
Phew
Tantrums
Aloha
Colleges
Plans
Shower
Envious
Part of the Show
Graduation
Movie Night
Calls
Summer End Bash
Mom to the Rescue
Tears
Nessa Santi
Mr. and Mrs. Santi
Mrs. Santi
New Chapter
Four Years
Unexpected Visitor
Parental Rights
Family Dinner
Petition
Santi or Davis
Not Ours
Sexy
Scream for Me
October
Ages
Four Day Weekend
Dinner gone Wrong
Parents-in law
Threat
My Mom
Queens
Santavo Sisters
Parting Ways
Good Bye
Final Plea

Trap

1K 26 6
By KahnaKahn

Leo

He was angry and I know that. He had a right to be angry after all. It was not my intention. This was not my intention and right now I am stuck.

I thought it could just be how it was before. Before everything had hit the fan. So trying to act like we were the best of buds weren't working because he was angry at me. I didn't care. I was hell bent on working on our friendship. Unfortunately I couldn't concentrate. And this has been going on for months. But I continued to try to have at least a conversation with Jake. Even during lunch when I would sit with him only for him to get up and leave. I never thought I would be rejected by a friend. And when he said I was no longer his friend, I admit that hurt. In the past when others didn't want anything to deal with me I said fuck it, fuck them. But it was different for Jake. I liked him honestly.

Sasha though didn't make it any easier. Wherever I went she was there. Until that one time, that one day I was pushing for Jake to talk to me but Sasha was making it worse when she continue to insult Amelia. And though Jake doesn't stick up for himself, he will for his mother. And it wasn't just Jake. It was all my friends. She was prodding for information and I wasn't going to let her otherwise. My friends knew, they all new so they just put up with Sasha hopefully to throw her in the wrong direction. However she had attack Jack and Amelia which was a big mistake because I know Jake would do anything to protect his mother.  And there was nothing I could do to defend the woman that I like.  I couldn't give Sasha clues but it was getting harder every day.  Hell my friends where getting annoyed with her insulting their moms too but they put up with her because of me.  So acting like it didn't matter how Sasha would attack all of my friend's mom, had to make it look real like I didn't care or at least less obvious.  It was just getting harder and harder to do so.  Though Sasha is my best friend but sometimes I wish she'd just disappear.

And it didn't help when Sasha kept on pressuring me into telling her, in the end I sort of laugh at what Sasha had said about Amelia. I didn't mean to but I was actually laughing at the situation and this had set Jake off when he had thrown a punch at me. Course I could have dodge it after all I had seen that punch coming but I didn't. I could have stop him from hitting me when I could easily over take him but I didn't. In the end I just let him and in result it ended up in the deans office.

When the dean had called both our parents Jake opt for an apology saying there is no need to call for his mom but it was policy.

And when Amelia had walked through that door I wanted nothing more than to embrace her. She was and still is the most beautiful person to see.

My parents however was hell bent on getting Jake expelled but I wouldn't let it happen. Taking the blame didn't work though however we just got detention.

When my mom had slapped her I wanted to slap my mom back for even touching her and just as they were about to leave I followed making sure I was alone only for Jake to block my path. This time I wasn't going to let him. This time I was going to feel her that is until she was now pressed against me and feeling her was more that what I was use to feeling as I ripped the jacket off of her.

To say I was shock was an understatement. Her belly was big and I'm sure it wasn't from eating those cakes. But I knew at that moment she was pregnant. My woman was pregnant and she didn't tell me. Her or Jake. A feeling of anger, sadness and regret had consumed me.

I wish I could blame her or Jake or even myself. I should blame myself but I can't and it is all because of the fucking dip shit that I wasn't there like I was suppose to be, taking care of her and Jake.

There was a time parties like these had excited me but now I want nothing more that to drop everything and spend Christmas with Amelia, Jake and their family. Sure her other sister doesn't agree with me but there are ways to change her mind. I could be manipulative when I want to be. And then there is her youngest one who seemed okay. But her daughter Elizabeth is another story. Still they seem like a family I'd like to be a part of.

"Son, smile this is after all your engagement party." My mom fixed my crooked tie.

"I thought this was a Christmas party?"

"It is son and also your engagement party."

"Um...about that..." I began to say but my dad interrupted.

"Tell us later. Right now look." Looking towards the entrance there she was Sasha in a red dress. I must admit she does have a gorgeous body but that's just it.

"Leo." Sasha swayed her hips over here followed by Noel.

"Dude, she is so fucking hot." Noel comments.

"If you like her so much, why not have her." Every once in a while I kept glancing at my watch. It was almost time to leave. I promise them that I would celebrate my birthday first thing in the morning.

Removing my tie I proceeded to the exit only to be stop by my dad, "Where are you going son?"

"Sorry dad but I have to be elsewhere."

"But we haven't did our announcement."

I couldn't take it anymore, it was now or never. "I can't marry Sasha." A silent gasp came from Sasha her self as she stood directly behind me along with Noel.

"What do you mean you can't marry me?"

"You heard me, I'm sorry Sasha."

"Is this some kind of joke son because it is not funny." Dad fumed.

"I don't understand Leo, I thought..." Sasha sniffed and I always hated seeing her cry.

"I fell in love with someone else." Love? Did I just say that?

"I knew it." Noel jumped causing the attention to him.

"Who?"  Mom intervened. "Who is it that seduce you?"  I laughed at that because Amelia would never take the initiative.

"Mom, it is not like that. She is wonderful and her son...."

"She has a child." Oh hell fucking shit. Just great Leo. While trying to defend her you spilt a little too much information, I scolded myself.

"Uncle, Auntie, she is a great person and a great mom." Noel pipped up.

"And you know this person?"  Dad was furious that his veins were popping out.

"Leo," Sasha's voice almost seemed so small making me feel guilty that I couldn't return her love like she wanted me too. After all we are best friends. "Please don't do this. I love you since are younger years." She tugged on my sleeve.  "We promise remember, to marry each other."

"That was before.  If we didn't find or fall in love but I'm sorry Sasha I fell in love."  I'm actually in love.  Who knew Leo Santi would be head over heals over a woman.

"I can't believe what I am hearing. How dare a girl seduce my son. Does she even know you are engage. What a damn bitch she is."

"Don't speak like that about her." I yelled. I have never yelled at my mom like that before but I didn't like it when she was insulting Amelia.

"Auntie she is a wonderful girl." The only person here on my side was Noel.

"What grade is she in? Does her parents know what a slut they have for a daughter." Mom continued her rant.

"Mom, don't say anything more. Now if you'll excuse me but..."

"You are not going anywhere. Now don't embarrassed me Leo." Sasha yanked on my arm. "We are getting married and that's that."

Pulling my arm away, "Leo who is she?" Dad asked. "I'd like to meet such a girl." He smiled which didn't quite reach his eyes.

"She doesn't go to our school." Noel added giving him a sharp glance to shut up hoping he won't add any more fuel.

"So what school does she go to?"  Dad was grilling us for information and I didn't want to give him any kind of leverage against me, against her or Jake.

"Look Dad just know I can't marry Sasha."

"Son, this is not up for discussion. Whatever it is you have to say can be said tomorrow. Not now when all these guest are here about your pending news on your engagement." Handing me a ring that once belong to grandmother, "Now give this to your future wife. Your grandmother said this will go to your wife."

My fist was clenching and Noel knows this. I had always listened to my parents and try to be the best son but this is going too far. "Dude just take the ring." Noel was trying to diffuse the situation but it was not helping.

"Noel who's side are you on?"

"Of course yours man, but we don't want to cause a scene."

"I don't fucking care. Dad, mom I'm not getting married and that's final!"

"Noel sweetie who is this mysterious woman that has my son wrapped around her fingers." Mom gazed at Noel who was now trembling in his boots.

"It's no one," He stuttered, "I mean it was just...and she just...well her son is a great soccer...I mean.." his voice were coming in short monotone as Sasha was now raging mad.

"Her son is on your soccer team? Leo, who, is it Ash?" When I kept quiet Sasha continued, "Leo, Ash's mom is nearing her fifties and can I say gross."

"Sasha..."

"Or Peter? I get that his parents are divorce but really." Sasha continued to make guesses and I wasn't going to even correct her. Let her think what she wants.

"What?" Both my parents gasps. "Maybe you should just quit soccer."

Glaring at Noel he looked to be sorry at what he just said. "Are you kidding me. Leo, you are going for a much older woman when you can have me."

"No she is only thirty." I wanted to staple Noel's mouth shut. I know he means well but right now he is not helping.

"Oh my fucking god Leo. Are you seriously going to dump me for some old hag." Sasha looked to be thinking, "Which mom is only thirty? Tell me Leo! Which old hag is it, huh?"

"Watch you're fucking mouth."  I'm just glad there are two more moms on the team that are also thirty.

Dad grew quiet all of a sudden had finally spoke up, "Son you will marry Sasha, announce it here or I will have this woman whoever she is arrested for taken advantage of a high school teenager. She is nothing more that a pedophile. Preying on children."

Is he shitting me?  "I'm not a child anymore and she didn't take advantage of me it was I. It was my doing."

"I don't care but I will have her arrested for consorting with a minor."

Jail!  "I'm turning nineteen in a few minutes."

"It doesn't matter. You are eighteen at the time and still in high school and..."

"Good evening ladies and gentleman." The announcer yelled through the microphone. "Thank you for coming. We are announcing a grand celebration of two people who will be devoting their love to one another and soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Sanit, Jake Santi and Sasha Neil please take the stand."

"Son, don't embarrassed us.  If you agree I will leave this woman alone."  What was I to do?  Would they really have her arrested.  I'm eighteen and nineteen in a few hours.  Is that if possible.  

Scanning the entire room all eyes were now on me, my father smirking, my mother looking rather piss as hell and Noel couldn't even make eye contact with me while I was being pulled by Sasha on stage. Holding out her hand with the ring in mine, I looked at everyone before looking at her and reluctantly I placed the ring on her ring finger.  

Please comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 6.8K 32
***COMPLETED*** Sky's home life was a little piece of hell on earth. She often had to fight past the pain, but she always found a way to become stron...
4.3K 201 36
Hunter and Amelia are childhood friends. However, Amelia's feelings for Hunter aren't much of a secret. Hunter goes from girl to girl because of his...
135K 5.9K 26
FORMERLY TITLED "FATUM" Chosen as a Wattpad Featured Story in May 2017 There's a reason high school senior Athena Thorpe spends every available momen...
Aaromelia By Lilabby

Teen Fiction

410 23 17
relationships can be difficult not everyone can jump and be like Romeo and Juliet, despite the sad ending. what Amelia wants is to fall in love and b...