Future

Leo

I was missing her. Her touch, her scent, her warmth, the sound of her voice when she calls my name.

Every time I try to get a hold of her she seems to be MIA. I couldn't even get Jake to bring me to her. He would know something is up and even if I knew what was up I wouldn't be able to explain myself.

This feeling, I don't even know what it is.

"So Sasha is Leo treating you well?" My mom asked smiling. I just got off the phone with Jake right before dinner making sure they were fine. I wanted to hear her voice but it seemed impossible now. Though I don't mind talking to Jake sometimes I would like to talk to her too.

"Everything is fine auntie." Sasha sweetly said. She was always sweet towards my parents.

"Leo, have you decided what school to go to?"

"Dad, it is only October..."

"I know but I was thinking my school Duke University." Dad always wanted me to follow in his foot steps but I'd rather do my own thing.

"So Sasha and you are so cute together and going strong I presume?" Mom smirked as Sasha rested her head on my shoulder.

"Of course auntie." She choked out. Lately I haven't been spending time with her like I normally would. Because my mind was elsewhere at the moment.

"That's wonderful. Can we been expecting grand kinds anytime soon."

"Mom, we are not even married yet let alone finish with school." Annoyed as I am, my parents meant well. They only want what was best for me and my older brother.

My older brother who made the smart choice and moved away from here. Because my parents can be very controlling.

"Did you hear what your parents said?" Back in my room Sasha followed me laying on my bed.

"I did." I was there, so of course I did.

"Grand kids, we can start now. Your mom practically gave us her approval." Sasha was now down on her knees fumbling with my belt. "Just let me work on this first." Licking her lips I pulled her up.

"Sasha now's not the time." She frowned at my statement. Maybe before I would have jump at the thought after all I did have a tiny crush on her since our diaper days but having kids now, I never thought of it.

"You don't want kids?" She smiled sadly.

As much as I don't have the slightest bit of wanting to spend the rest of my life with her, I hated to see her sad.

"No, I do but not now. We are still young. I don't want you to regret your life." Which is true. After all I plan to go to college and get a good career so I can be the man SHE deserves.

Wait, What? Does she even think of me that way. I mean I have Sasha. And we plan to get married. Have a family. I had promise her if neither of us find our life partners, that we'd be each other.

A part of me though already knows the answer to that. Have I already found someone?"

"Leo!"

I blinked twice at the red head in front of me. "I have been calling you for a while now. What are you thinking? You got this daze look on your face?"

"Nothing." I lied. "Are you done now? I can take you home."

"I don't want to go home. I want to sleep over."

"Sasha, I'm tired. I'll just see you in school."

*****

The halls were crowded with bustling students.