Holy Angel

By LaylaGawdyss

All it took was one night for their souls to intertwine with one another. The thing is, did that night change... More

1. Drunken Nights.
2. Out and about
3. And it continues
4. Slayin'
5. Voices
6. On to the next
7. Family fun Time (prt.1)
8. Family fun time (prt 2)
9. Thats not gonna work
10: In the Salon
11. Not Ready.
12. Opening
13. Revenge
14. Loud Cries
15. Testing waters
16. The devils wife (prt.1)
17. Confused Actions
18. High on Anger
19. The Memory
20. Frustration Leads to not so Good Scenarios
21. It Was in The Past
22. Part 1 of a Crazy Day
23. Accumulation of Anger
24. Business Like?
25. Stirred Emotions
26. In The Hood
27. Depressed
28. Containing
29.
30. On My Mind
31. See you Laters & Therapy
32. Doing the job
33. Back at the shop
34. Therapy session #2
35. Fight Night
36. Deep discussion
37. Im Glad That You're Here
38. Till Death do us Apart
39. Nothing they can do
40. Hurt
41. Raw Emotion
42. Unleashed
43. From His Eyes He Saw Her Unleashed
44. A Day With Him (pt.1)
45. A Night With Her (pt.2)
46. Treating the Birthday Boy
47. Party Boy
48. Here We Go Again
49. A Quick F***
50. Together Again
51. Episode
52. For the Last Time
53. Marie
54. She
55. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring
56. Daddy Duties
57. Just a Quick Ass Whooping
58. Wasn't the Right Time
59. The Aftermath
60. Punishment
61. Karma Pt. 1
62. Karma Pt. 2
63. Woohoo
64: Bad B*tch from da South
65. 'Nothing Like a Southern Cookout
66. Family seceret
67.
68. Family Drama
69. Checking on You
70. His Voices
72. Last Goodbyes
73. This is the Last Time
74. Studio buddy
75. Bye Bye Mr. White
76. Late Notice
77. Welcome
78: Pt. 1
79. Rest
80.
81. Dinner with the Family
82. Match my Bling
83. Slight Trouble in Paradise prt. 1
84. Slight Trouble in Paradise prt. 2
85. Violation
86. Pursuit
87. War
88. War prt 2.
89. War prt 3.
90. Answers
91. Darkness Comes to Light
92. Insecure
93. Family Therapy
94. Triple Threat
95. Apple Tree
96. Late Night Laughter
97. Small World
98. Slight Trouble in Paradise prt. 3
99. Maybe a Break?
100. Small Talk prt. 1
101. Small Talk prt 2
102. Need More Peace
103. They're Back
104. Heal
105. Lets Talk
106. Truth
107. Granpapa
108. A little gathering
109. Casual Talk
110. A Little Advice
111. Deeper Into the Rabbit Hole
112. Freaky Shït
113. Fight Fire with Fire Pt. 1
114: Fight Fire with Fire Pt. 2
115. Just Don't Get It
116. Make it Right

71. One Situation to a Better Situation

1.4K 68 50
By LaylaGawdyss

Miya

"Okay grammie, me and Marcus are about to leave we have to start packing to leave tomorrow night." Miya placed the doggie bed next next to her bed and watched as she slowly walked in with Marcus following closely behind her with her new sleeping puppy in his hands.

"You know, we still didn't have our talk Marie." Her shaky voice said from behind her.

"Please don't call me that." Miya pulled up the ends of her tube top and turned around to look at her. 

"Child, that is still your name. I call you as I please."

Miya continued to look at her and tried not to huff. The way everything turned out with her 'mother' she was seriously thinking about changing her middle name. She maybe going over board, but she didn't care. Her mother did her wrong and she do not want to be named after someone that turned their back on her.

"What do you want to talk about?" Miya quickly changed the subject as she sat on her grammies bed. She leaned over to take the puppy out of Marcus hands and placed him on her lap to pet him. They decided to get her a young golden retriever, so that when he gets older her grammie could get use to him and vice versa.

"Did you really damage your mother's car?"

Miya looked down at the puppy and smirked a little.

"That is not something to be proud of Miya. You can not continue to let the devil win."

"My father gave her money to get it fixed." Miya looked up at her.

"Now what if you and your father wasn't blessed with that kind of money?" She placed a hand on her hip.

"Then she would have a damaged car and she would need to find a way to get her car fixed." Miya answered her truthfully. She glanced over at Marcus to see him holding in his laugh.

"That is not right Miya." She shook her head. "That is why I put your name in the church before I came over today and they are looking forward to seeing you tomorrow morning."

Miya stared at her and arched her brow. "Church?"

"Did I speak Dutch or German, or maybe that language your father side of the family speaks?" She arched her brow back.

"They speak Haitian Creole and Nah," Miya shook her head. "I'm not going to a church that's going to ridicule me for something I can not control. I refuse for those people to once again attack me." Her and her father stopped going to church because of how bad the church goers attack both him and her, despite her not having serious mental issues until after she turned eighteen.

They always found something wrong with Miya, despite how good she acted. The church goers knew about her father having schizophrenia and knew that he spoke Haitian creole and somehow determined that he was a product of the devil. Some even thought that he was a witch due to how much money his father passed on to him in just a short amount of time due to his passing. Even though this had absolutely nothing to do with Miya, the church goers always seemed to throw her into the mix with nasty remarks about her that she still to this day, do not know what was said. She just knew that it was bad enough to have her, her father and mother stop going.

"That is not how the church is Miya. They are here to help you."

"Help me?" Miya scoffed. "They ridicule you, talk shit about you, and only worry about themselves and how they look. They don't care about no one. I'm not going to that church, I'm not going to any church. I'll be damned if I'm judged by a group of hypocrites." Miya slid the dog off her lap and stood to her feet.

"I love you grammie. I really do, but I'm not going to allow anyone to attack me the way that church folks do." Miya shook her head and shoved her hands into her back pockets.

"I'm not arguing with you, but I know I one thing, I better see your ass in church tomorrow morning. I've disowned many people in my life and I wouldn't hesitate to do you the same way."

Miya widen her eyes at her great grandma, but then chuckled to herself.

"My own mother did me wrong. Do you think I give a shit about someone disowning me?" Miya squinted her eyes at her. "You're so worried about looking a certain way in church to people that don't even think twice about you once you step off those church grounds, that you would disown me because I don't want to go because you think I need saving?"

"Dammit grammie I am not the devil! I am a human being that has been through some unspeakable shit that made me this way. I can't help who I have became!" Miya was annoyed. She never thought she would have this discussion with her great grandma.

"Don't you speak to me in that tone Miya. I do not mind putting my hands on you." Her great grandma warned her.

"With all due respect," Miya placed a finger on her lips. She knew damn well her great grandma didn't threaten her. "I don't do to well with anyone threatening me. You told me, that you would disown me and now you're saying that you're going to put your hands on me?" Miya laughed. "You don't want me to let her back out."

She felt his hands wrap around her and her being pulled backwards out the room. "Nah, Marcus let me talk to her. I just want to talk. I'm still your sweet baby Miya."

"You know I allow you to do many things Miya, but I will not allow you to do this. In this situation, it's best for you to drop it and leave it alone."

They finally made it outside, but he didn't let her go until she was placed in the passenger seat of the car, with him blocking her inside.

"This lady straight up told me that she was going to disown me because I won't let her church folks bash me? That is not Christian like." Miya huffed. "After all that I did for her today, she's going to turn around and disown me." Miya chuckled and shook her head. "And they see why I stopped coming down here."

"Chuck that shit up as a loss babygirl. Not everyone is meant to stay in your life."

Miya huffed and pouted. She used a nail to scratch her scalp. She grabbed onto her high bun to make sure that it was still intact.

"As long as you don't leave me then I don't care." Miya shrugged. It is what it is.

"You know this thing forever." He kissed her forehead and it made her giggle.

"Better. Now get your ass in this car so we can go back to the house." Miya smirked up at him as she put one leg up on the chair.

"What you trying to do when we get back?" He arched his brow at her.

"Oh I don't know." Miya shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe suck your dick, maybe ride your dick, try for more babies. Who knows."

"Say what now?" She watched as he arched his brow as a small smirk spread across his lips.

"Let me suck your dick when your driving back to the house instead. I'm in that mood." Miya pulled at his pants and stuck her tongue out. She then grabbed on his light print to show him that she was serious.

"Say no more." He took a step back and then walked over to the driver side of the car and got inside.

Miya bit on the corner of her lip and pulled her leg inside of the car to close the door. Once closed, Marcus started the car and began to drive away.

She looked over at him and leaned over to kiss under his ear. She giggled lightly as she used the tip of her tongue to lick the outside of his ear. "Now I really want to suck your dick." Miya giggled again and kissed under his ear. She placed her hand on his thigh and grabbed on his dick that was already aroused.

She loved how quickly she can turn him on. It was more of a turn on for her. Using one hand, Miya unbuttoned his jeans and took out his dick. She quickly kissed the side of his lips and leaned down, just enough so that her head was lower than the steering wheel.

"Don't make me crash baby." His voice was low. She could tell that by his voice he was ready for what she had to give to him.

"I'm not the one driving." Miya smirked up at him before getting slightly comfortable. She looked back at his dick and stuck out her tongue for the spit to roll down onto the top of his head. He hissed a little as her tongue licked the tip soon followed by her lips wrapping around the head to make her way down to the bottom of his shaft.

"Oh fuck." He groaned. She could feel his leg muscle tighten and from that point on she began to suck the soul from his body.

Every method she did to him, she intensified it times two. Giving him the best head that he deserved.

She felt the car speed up as she sucked him dry. His moans and groans were the motivation she needed to keep going until she swallowed every single last one of his kids.

"Miya, baby, slow down." Marcus moaned.

The car slammed on brakes but she still managed to keep her stance.

"W-wait, Miya." She could feel his dick do the smallest twitch in her mouth and within seconds his kids exploded at the back of her throat.

As she swallowed every last drop of him there were car horns beeping at them. Licking her lips Miya slowly put his dick back into his jeans and sat up in her seat. She buckled herself in and looked over at him.

"You we're at this stop sign for a while baby." Miya used her thumb to wipe the corner of her mouth and looked over at him. "These people can't go around you."

They stared at each other and she watched as an evil smirk formed on his face.

"Come on!" Someone yelled at them from behind.

The both looked back before rolling down their windows and sticking up their middle fingers. She felt the car begin to roll and before she knew it, they were driving up the street.

"Baby let's stop by Smoothie cafe so I can buy me a smoothie." She felt a slight tingle in her jaw before a wave of pain seemed to swell her bottom jaw. "Ow." Miya whined as she rubbed on her jaw. She looked over at him to see him looking forward with his jaws lightly clenched.

"Babe." Miya poked his cheek.

"Hm?" He hummed without looking at her.

"I want a smoothie."

"Mkay."

"So, are we going to get one?"

"We'll go in a little minute." She heard him mumbled as he turned onto the street towards the house.

"Oop." Miya tooted her lip with the look of slight amusement on her face. She just knew she was about to get the best dick of her life.

Omniscient

The sexual tension raised between the two as Marcus sped his way down to the house. They way she sucked him up just a few moments ago got him floating on cloud nine and he didn't want the high to go to waste.

He never thought that Miya would put it on him that good. Don't get him wrong, she has done that plenty of times but for her to do that in the car while he driving, damn near endangering their lives, was a major turn on for his crazy ass.

Marcus glanced down at his pants to still see that his hard on has yet to go down. He felt as though his dick was going to explode if he didn't put it inside Miya within the next two minutes.

Miya looked over at Marcus and couldn't help but to stare at the huge bulge in his pants. It seemed as though his dick has grown and was about to pop at any minute and she couldn't have been more excited. The waterworks in between her legs was turn on to high power and to make it easier for the both of them she decided to take off the bottom half of her clothing.

Miya quickly slipped off her slides and unbuttoned her jeans. She leaned up just the slightest and pulled them down to her ankles to stomp them off. Just as she did that, Marcus swerve into the driveway and quickly cut the car off.

Without any pants or shoes on Miya quickly opened the car door and jogged to the front door of the house with Marcus centimeters behind her.

He brushed past her and pushed the key into the lock and unlocked the front door and while doing so, Miya took her hair out of the high bun.

As they entered the house, Miya made sure to take the key out of the door and close it behind them. She locked the door and threw the keys somewhere as Marcus pulled her towards the recliner and dropped down. For a split second he watched as Miya slipped off her body suit and threw it somewhere in the living room. As of right now his main focus was her.

Marcus hurriedly pulled down his pants and pulled his dick out. He looked up at Miya to see the hunger in her eyes as she crawled on top of his lap and rosed to her knees. As he reclined the seat far enough so that his feet was off the ground, him and Miya both made eye contact as she slowly filled herself up with him, taking every inch of him in.

They both let out moans of pleasure. His throbbing dick seemed to calm down the slightest inside of her wetness.

"Ride this dick baby." He huskily said to her as he leaned back into the chair with his hands on the dips of her waist.

"Okay daddy." She leaned down so that they could both share a quick kiss.

Marcus licked on his lips slowly as he watched her moved her hips back and forth in a pace that was both pleasing to them.

He felt as though his dick was swimming inside of her walls and for some reason it made him smirk up at her. She was working his dick like a million dollar paid porn star and to say that he didn't miss the freaky Miya was an understatement.

Miya knew exactly what she was doing to him. She was unleashing her inner freak on him, just because she missed Marcus aggressiveness during their sexual encounters. She was low key jealous that Mela stayed so long just because she was getting all of his loving.

Don't get her wrong, she absolutely love having sex with Mason, but Marcus was another level that brought out the hidden wild freak inside of her, but trust she is still a freak to her Mason when needed to be.

He felt her walls tighten around his dick and it threw him into utter bliss. He laid his head back on the chair and closed his eyes as he enjoyed their very sexual and intense moment.

Miya leaned down and kissed on his tattooed neck and giggled as she felt his hand smack down on her ass. As she continued to ride his dick she dragged her tongue up his neck and then pecked his lips.

She felt his dick twitch just the slightest and knew she was close to giving him his second climax.

"Don't hold back for me. I want you to get yours first." She moaned in his ear as she picked up her pace. She was determined for him to nut first.

And just like that Marcus groaned loudly and released his load inside of her as his nails sunk deep inside of her hips.

Marcus put the recliner up and stood to his feet with him still inside of Miya. Before he could slipped out, he laid Miya on her back onto the couch and drilled inside of her.

He bit on his bottom lip as he grabbed onto her thighs and held her legs apart to get an easier excess.

"Wait, wait baby slow down." Miya moaned loudly as she tried to place her hand on his lower stomach. She felt him in her guts and it quickly became an unbearable, but pleasurable, pain.

"Nah, baby take this shit." Marcus groaned as he looked down at his dick going in and out of her.

Miya bit on her lip and decided to fuck with him so she pushed herself up, running away from him.

Marcus abruptly stopped and looked down at her. with the nastiest look plastered on his face.

"You know I hate that running shit. Don't run from me." Marcus pulled out and flipped Miya over causing a little yelp to leave her lips from shock.

He lifted her ass into the air and grabbed both of her wrist and held them behind her back as he used his free hand to slide himself back inside of her and began to drill inside her once more.

As he penetrated inside of her he dropped her hands by her side and grabbed a fist fill of her hair instead.

He smirked down at her and wrapped her hair around his hand even more and pulled her up so that she was looking at him upside down as he continued to fill her up.

Automatically she stuck out her tongue and it made him stick out his. He felt as his spit rolled off his tongue onto hers and watched as their spit mixed together and rolled down her tongue and onto her chin and then in between her breast.

Marcus pecked her lips and used his free hand to grab on her breast.

"You love this shit don't you?" He chuckled in her ear as he trailed his kissed down to her exposed neck.

"Mhm." She lightly moaned as she licked on her lips and grabbed onto her breast as well, laying her hand on top of his.

"Say that shit baby." Marcus slowed down his pace and grind his hips as he continued to hit it from the back.

"I love i- oh fuck." She continued to moan.

Marcus chuckled and finally let go of her hair, but instead of placing his hand on her hip, he grabbed onto her neck instead.

The way her moans were pouring out from her lips and the louder they've became they both knew that she was close to her first orgasm of the evening.

Her legs began to shake as her moans become shaky.

"Baby, I-I-."

"I know baby. Rain down on daddy." He huskily mumbled in her ear followed by a groan. He continued his steady pace as the hand that never left her breast began to massage it slowly.

"Oh f-fuck." Her moan became high pitched as her juices flooded from out her body onto his dick.

Marcus pulled himself out of her and allowed her to roll onto her back. She flipped over and grabbed onto his shirt to pull him down on top of her and in between her legs.

They both shared a sloppy kiss before laying there for a moment. He laid his head on her bare, heaving, chest and looked up at her.

"You ready?" He asked her already knowing the answer.

"Let me wash my pussy first so you can eat it." Miya tired to sit up but Marcus laid her back down.

"Girl shut your ass up. This my pussy I know who dick go in and out this." Marcus sat on and began to place her legs on his shoulders.

"Okay baby do your thing." Miya bit on her bottom lip and eyed him.

They were going to be on some freaky shit tonight, and they did not mind. Not one bit.

🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231 24 17
Living in an asylum for the past 5 years isn't easy. You can't get mad, forced to take pills, forget your emotions and only focus on "getting better...
475K 10.3K 35
Chris and Brielle are at a crossroads in their marriage. Stuck dealing with an old past and trying to begin something new. These two have their wires...
22.3K 1K 23
Description In Story. As of 2/21 CUT SHORT.
65 0 13
Sometimes all it takes are just few words to change everything...but seldom are we able to speak the right word at the right moment... Meet Two peopl...