Sanders Sides ONESHOTS

By AngstyRatt

Discontinued. Maybe a few short chapters here and there More

Prinxiety (Princey x Anxiety)
Logicality (Logic X Morality)
Family (No Ship)
Fake Death (Prinxiety)
The Flirt (Prinxiety)
Fist Bump (No ship)
Baths (Logicality)
Prinxiety
Logicality/Thominic/Prinxiety
THOMAS! (Logicality)
Logicality, or Moxiety?
The Bat That Intailed Nothing
Falling Ill
Logicality or Moxiety
Blues Clues
Royality
10 Prinxiety
Hatred
Hydrate Yourself
Jealous Roman
Paintball
Joan x Talyn
Super Boi's
Good For You
Love's In The Air
Road Trip
Secret Sickness
ThOt
Diced Love
Christmas
Bitchmas
Cliché Café
It's a common oneshot, I don't like it either
Prince Roman
King Roman
Moxiety VS Logince!
Mother Nature
Cold Blooded
Your Important
Prince Virgil
Book Open, Face Deep
Super Boi's II
What If...?
Roommate Family
Broken Down
Blizzard
Talking Birds
Febreeze
Ship?
Little Rabbit
SS Ships In The Morning
Really Sorry
Thanks
King Virgil
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Ramen.
Meeting Again
Talking To Yourself
Movie Shipping Secrets
High Speed Chase
Queen Valerie
Steampunk
Verbal Abuse
Help
Best Friends
Sad V
Bullied
Lord Patton
Secret Spy
Fucking Coat Hanger
WHOOO
Pastel
Secret Spy 2
Eyes
😤
Forgotten Birthday
Bullies
Defeatist
Teleportation
Phan Special
New SS character?
Fucking Cat..
Great Customer Service
Protection
The Play
To-Do-List wink wonk
Soup
Bad Boy *wink wonk*
Just a thought
Jesus christ..
:3
Rest In Peace❤🕊
Kill me please
Given
Animals
Stripper
Bad Boy Sanders
Mermaid AU
Fluff
Speechless
Who?
Spanish??
Birthday Surprise
No
cake yummy
You're Not Gay
Forced Friend
You're Not Gay After Shots
Q+A
q+a answers
discontinued
Short Bakery
⚠️NOTICE⚠️
guys guys guys
wut
gimme gimme
janus

Be More Chill pt2

535 22 20
By AngstyRatt

Me: *Sees fanart of Roman in dress* fUk

I'm back. Sorry, I took some time off all my works and social media to kind of deal with my mental health. You guys should try it, it really helps.

     "Patton, please, I'm trying to eat my food." Logan said, swatting Patton's hand away.
     "But- just take one bite! It's really good!" He held up his peanut butter and jelly sandwich to Logan's mouth.
     "I've tried 'em before." Virgil said from across the cafeteria table. "They are really good."
     Logan sighed. "Fine. Just this once." He said, taking the sandwich.
     "Yay!" Patton clapped once his hands were free.
     Logan took a bite and handed Patton the sandwich. He chewed and thought for a minute. Then, a bunch of delicious flavours bombarded his taste buds.
     "What did I tell you?" Virgil smirked. "He's one of the best sandwich makers in town."
     Patton giggled. "Here, we can switch lunches." He smiled, switching out the food each of them had.
     Logan didn't complain.

     "I'll see you next period!" Roman said, waving to his best friend. "So, Patton," he turned to him. "I smell a hint of a crush."
     Virgil squeezed his hand.
     "Ow!" Roman pulled his hand back and rubbed it. "Okay, I'm sorry. But, I can't help it. I'm like Eros, the god of love."
     "Whatever." Virgil rolled his eyes and smirked at the offended boyfriend next to him.
     "But, Roman isn't wrong." Patton smiled.
     Virgil snapped his head around to his best friend. "What."
     Patton giggled. "He isn't wrong about being like the god, Eros." He specified.
     Virgil let out a sigh. "Oh thank god."
     "Or the part of me having a slight bit tiny itty bitty teensy weensy crush.." he chuckled nervously.
     "WHAT- I KNEW IT!" Roman and Virgil said at the same time.
     "Oh, Patton! I'm so proud of you! So you like nerds, huh?" Roman grabbed his hands and smiled at him.
     Virgil slapped the back of his head. "Shut it, Princey." He turned to Patton. "You've got a lot of learning before you can have a 'crush.'" He said.
     "Having a crush isn't that hard!" Roman complained. "Ignore him, Patton, I'll teach you everything you'll need to know!" He smirked and winked. "And soon, he'll fall in love with you too."
     "Jesus christ, Roman." Virgil grabbed hid hand and began walking to class. "We're late."

     "You three are late. Surprising, really." The theatre teacher said. She gave them a sad, disappointed look.
     "Yeah, well, you should thank me. Because we would have been later if I hadn't stopped these two idiots." Virgil sighed. "Not you, Patton." He clarified.
     "Hey!" Roman ssid, offended. He jerked his hand back when Virgil squeezed it again.
     "Well, take a seat. Today we're practising the song, The Pitiful Children. So, we're going the have Virgil, Roman, and Valerie on stage. And the rest of the cast will continue from their seats. Sound good?" She smiled.
     Everyone mumbled in agreement.

     "Hey Patton, how do you like the sound of me playing guitar? Like, not acoustic, but like, electric." Virgil shoved his hands in his pockets as they walked home.
     "As weird and coincidental as this may sound, I kinda was going to give you a electric guitar for your birthday." Patton replied. "Let's see, it's December 13th bow, which means your birthday is in 6 day-"
     "Patton. You bought me a guitar even though I don't know shit about them?" Virgil looked at him like he was stupid.
     "Well, three years ago, you said you wanted to learn. And, just so happens, now is the time I take that into account." He smiled. "You also owe me $560."
     Virgil closed his eyes and smirked half assed. "Not if it's a birthday present." They stopped at a turn, the place where the part ways everyday.
     "Well, I was originally gonna give it to you in November. But then I remember your birthday is close, so why not wait?" Patton shrugged.
     "Well, it's still given at a present. Which means I don't owe you shit." Virgil smiled. "See you later, Pat."
     Patton smiled a waved as he walked away. "Bye bye!"

     "Hah?" Roman looked over at Patton. "A guitar?" He asked. "Is he even any good at it?"
     "Well, he can learn." Patton silently munched on his pb and j.
     "Are you hearing this, Logan?!" Roman turned to him. "When will Virgil ever use his time to learn guitar?!"
     "Are you calling me lazy?" Virgil asked, appearing behind his boyfriend.
     "Oh, hey honey.." Roman smiled nervously before getting slapped on the back of his head.
     "I'm not lazy and I won't half-ass it either." Virgil suddenly turned to Roman. "I am very capable of learning things on my own. In my own time." He relaxed and turned back to face forward, slowly picking up his food and eating it.
     Roman stared at him in awe.
     "Stop that." Logan ssid, catching Roman's attention. "If he wants to play, then so be it. You have my full support, Virgil."
     "Thanks, Logan." Virgil glared at Roman while emphasizing 'Logan.'
     He pulled on his red sweater nervously. "I mean, I didn't say I don't support yo-"
     "Shut it."
     "Okay." Roman stared down at the table.
     "Pff- Roman, you dork." Virgil chuckled. "I was just messing with you, chill out."
     "Oh.. can we watch Boku No Hero Acadamia after school today?" Roman asked.
     "That was a sudden change in attitude." Virgil pointed out. "But, yes. We can."
     Logan side eyed Patton's almost finished sandwich. He noticed the glances.
     "Here Logan! You can finish it." He giggled.
     "Oh, uhm. Well, I don't want you to go hungry." Logan looked away.
     Patton set it on top of the other's lunchbox. "I don't want it." He smiled.
     Logan blushed and looked down at the sandwich. "Ah, thank you." He picked it up and began mumching on the last bits of sandwich.
     Roman set his chin on his hands and smirked at Logan, raising a brow.
     "Y'know, Logan," he said. "You are a massive germ-a-phobe and would never eat something after someone else has already taken a bite of it." He cooed. "Care to explain?"
     "Saved by the bell." Logan said, getting up and leaving after the bell rang.
     "Dammit!" Roman pounded his fist on the table and stood, grabbing Virgil's hand and leading the way out.

     "Patton, you missed the day of Michael in The Bathroom. We can practice it now, can we not?" The theatre teacher asked.
     "We can! My apologies for missing." Patton stood and got on stage.
     "Don't be sorry. This isn't the first rehearsal we have. We are just going over the script quickly. We will be practising much more." She smiled as he got on stage. He was slightly taller than the teacher. About the same amount of cheeriness.
     "I am hanging at the biggest party of the fall." He began. "I could stay right here or disappear, and nobody'd even notice at all."
     Virgil always noticed Patton's angelic sort of voice. He was always the best at singing. That was one of the reasons he wanted to learn guitar. So they can play together. And make it sound good.

     "Me?" Logan asked. "I don't know why you'd be interested."
     "N-Nerds have always been my g-go-to.." she lowered her head, holding the end of her skirt. "I-I've kept an eye on you."
     "Ah-"
     "Sorry miss! But he's not available. Not by me, of course. But he already has his eyes on a certain someone." Roman said, walking up behind Logan and putting an arm around him. "Let's go grab food and eat on the roof. I need to talk to you." He said, letting go and turning.
     The girl ran passed them.
     "Roma-"
     "Thank me later." He said, walking away.
     Logan caught up and grabbed his wrist. "Why did you do that?"
     Roman turned. "What do you mean, why? I saved your ass."
     "You did not." He let go of Roman's wrist. "I finally had a chance with her and you blew it." He walked past him.
     Roman turned to him. "What about Patton?!" He threw his arms up.
     Logan stopped abruptly and turned. "No one said I like Patton! You guys always make up these assumptions that I do, but I don't." He snapped. "You, of all people, should understand this. I actually liked her, Roman. I liked someone. And you ruined it." He turned and walked away in silence.
     Roman watched him walk away and suddenly felt guilty. "Stupid Roman." He muttered to himself, walking back to his locker.

     "What's up your guys' asses?" Virgil asked, breaking the awkward silence at the lunch table.
     "I'm gonna go study." Logan stood with his polyester lunch bag and left.
     "I'm gonna go practice my lines." Roman left for the theatre room.
     "Any idea what's going on?" Virgil asked, leaning over the table to whisper to Patton.
     Patton clutched his pants and avoided Virgil's gaze.
     "Seriously? Am I the only one who doesn't know?" He sat back on the bench and bumped someone walking behind him.
     "Oh, sorry.. excuse me..." the girl rushed away to her friends.
     Virgil watched her leave. "She's a cutie. Looks like the girl Logan described and holy shit what happened?" He turned to his best friend. "Don't tell me-"
     Patton nodded. "Let's go to the roof, I'll tell you what I know." He stood and left.
     Virgil followed behind.

     "A-and that's all I know." Patton looked at the ground.
     "So, Roman ruined the only chance Logan had with this girl?" Virgil sighed. "Brutal."
     "It wasn't intentionally though." Patton picked at the thin grass growing through the cracks.
     "I'm well aware. But, Patton," he looked at him. "It's obvious he likes you, is it not?"
     "I thought so too. But he just snapped at me when I even mentioned Patton's name." Roman said, closing the door to the roof and collapsing next to Virgil.
     "I thought you were rehearsing." He said.
     Roman let his head fall on the other's shoulder. "I got bored." He looked ahead at nothing in particular. "But, he's obviously hiding something from us."
     "You're his best friend. You should be the one to know." Virgil grabbed his boyfriend's hand.
     "That's what I thought! But.. he hates me now." He looked down sadly at their intertwined hands.
     "Don't say that! He doesn't hate anyone! He just needs time to himself." Patton leaned forward and looked at him, determinedly.
     Roman lifted his head and smiled at the friend. "Thanks."
     They all looked at the door when it opened. Silence fell between all of them as they averted their gazes to the person standing at the door.
     "My apologies, I expected to see someone up here." Logan turned when he heard her clear her throat at the steps leading to the door.
     Roman lowered his head, squeezing Virgil's hand tighter, who squeezed back.
     "Oh, hello." Logan said. "Look, I-"
     "I'm sorry." She bowed. "I didn't know you had eyes for someone else."
     Logan relaxed and talked quietly so the other boys wouldn't hear. "Yeah, I suppose I do. My apologies."
     "I don't mind." She smiled and looked past him. Then back to Logan, holding two thumbs up. "Good luck."
     "Thank you." He smiled a little.
     "Bye!" She waved and ran down the stairs.

     "Finally came to your senses, eh?" Virgil sat down beside his boyfriend and smiled a little.
     "Mhm..." Logan side glanced Patton's sandwich, not really listening.
     Roman looked at Logan's glances sadly. He sighed and looked at Virgil. "We sure have." He grabbed his hand. "Excited for today? It's the play."
     "I'm a little anxious, but yes." Virgil squeezed his hand.
     Patton reached into his lunch bag and pulled out another pb and j, setting it in front of Logan, who beamed and instantly began opening the bag.

     Logan clapped in the audience.
     "C-c-c-c'mon c-c-c-c'mon, go go!" Roman began singing on stage.

     At the end of the play, Roman kissed Dahlia, having been scripted.
     The curtains came to a close and everyone cheered.

     Logan waited outside the theatre for the others to get done dressing.
     Patton came up behind Logan. He jumped on the nerd's back.
     "What the hell?!" Logan caught his balance on the wall. "Patton, get off me." He said, the other on his back.
     He kissed the nape of his neck. "No."
     Logan's face heated up and he collapsed to the ground.
     "Twenty bucks." Virgil said, peering around the corner at them and holding out his hand.
     "Ugh, fine." Roman said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out the money.

REQUESTS ARE SO OPEN

I'm back. Let's celebrate with some requests.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 172 21
I will be writing a lot of angst in here but occasionally some fluff. I will take requests (it saves me the pain of having to come up with stuff by m...
30.3K 1.1K 24
So this is my very first story ever so let me know what you guys think! The following pictures that you'll see in this story do NOT belong to me so i...
5.8K 135 11
Sanders sides angst and fluff, mainly prinxiety or logicality maybe a little mociet /rociet later on i write a lot of virgil so
7.3K 251 26
Basically the title. ~Any ship but Moxiety~