Forever, You are Young // BTS...

By Flowers2030

"I stopped waiting for a new family. It was harder to get hurt that way. Now, I'm realizing the only hard thi... More

prologue
Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
ENDING NOTE
BOOK 2 is out now!

Chapter 20

1.4K 48 21
By Flowers2030

CHAPTER 20- Pub. July 7, 2019

The boys love you. So will ARMY’s. You are courageous. You are strong.

“Annyeonghaseyo, we are, BTS!” the boys said in unison.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I am Sujin,” I said, following the que. My phone got a notification, and I pulled it out. 

A new live from BTS has started: Surprise Live! An introduction to the new member of our Bangtan family!’, it read. I smiled, and put my phone on the small table in front of me, propping it up on my pop socket so the boys could see it. “Hello, ARMY’s!” Namjoon greeted. “We are here to discuss something that we thought necessary. This, here, is Kim Sujin. She will be joining us,” he continued. I tried to smile at the camera, but the comments caught my attention, immediately squeezing my heart.

IT’S JIMIN’S GIRLFRIEND!

Omg, is she dating the members?

I knew it! She’s going to be living with them because they all like her!

Hey, she goes to my school! My friend told me she’s dating the members, and I saw her with Jungkook!

Wasn’t she on the news? Where’s the baby?

BIGHIT CONFIRM THEY’RE DATING PLEASE!

No no no no no, this is not okay, ARMYs!

No fair, why does she get to date them?!?!

“Now, there’s been some rumors and speculations, and we’re here to talk through them. This, as I said, is Sujin. Let’s start from the beginning, shall we?”

Ooh, yes, tell us about your first date.

Did you think you’d have your first baby with her, Jimin?

Isn’t she a bit young, though?

“Namjoon,” I mumbled, looking at the comments. It seemed to panic him as well, so he continued quickly.

“Our manager told us about something a few smaller groups have been doing as well. We decided more responsibility would come if we adopted a younger girl to take care of. Yes, you all know our schedules are very busy, but we found the right person.”

ADOPTED?

YOU MEAN THEY AREN’T DATING?

Wait no fair!

How do you trust her?

They must still be dating, guys.

It’s a duh, they fell in love with their ‘sister’, y’all saw the pics.

“She’s 13, but very kind and responsible of herself. She goes to school, as many of you know, but there are a few things needed to be cleared up.”

I watched my phone screen as one of the camera crew people showed a picture in the corner of the screen. It made me uneasy, as the picture brought back the thoughts and feelings of the day before. It was the same picture as was shown on the news and printed on magazines.

“This picture was taken by a fan against our permission. That night, just a few days after we officially adopted Sujin, we sent her out with Jimin to grab a few things from the store. If you haven’t realized, the only thing going on in this picture is, uhm, Sujin, holding a large stuffed bear. As you can see, there’s a rack of them behind her. The picture is decisive. Many of you thought otherwise. I’d very much rather not go into details, but even our manager, Sejin, is here, to make the official statement.” Namjoon motioned to Sejin, and Sejin came into the camera view.

“Hello, it is nice to meet you all again. I am here to make the official statement, as Namjoon said. Kim Sujin, 13, was adopted by Bangtan Sonyeondan under my permission and the adoption forms were signed into contract by BigHit Entertainment. Legal guardians include Min Yoongi and Kim Seokjin. (A/N Guys, I’m not gonna lie, IDK how this kind of thing works, I’m giving it my best shot and idc if it’s not right or true, this is just how it will work for the story, so please forgive me XD)

“Sujin will now be living with BTS at their apartment, and is to be directed by the members. She is their dongsaeng,  not to be confused by anything else. Anything and everything heard and, or posted by the media is not true unless approved, in which the company will issue later. For now, this is all you should be concerned about. We are very happy to have Sujin here, and we hope you welcome her,” Sejin finished, bowing, before leaving the camera view. A weight seemed lifted off my chest. Would the fans finally understand?

I watched the comments, and felt better, as words of encouragement replaced the negative ones.

Oh, that’s really cute.

See ARMYs? Never trust the media. Poor girl.

Awe, I feel bad. I shouldn’t have made such quick assumptions.

I wish her the best TT

She’s so cute, what a lucky girl.

I smiled, watching the comments.

“Now that’s out of the way, we want to continue with a series of games and activities so you guys can all get to know Sujin better. We decided that before we start, we’d turn the time over to Sujin to let her answer a few questions from the fans. So, send in your comments and we’ll do our best to answer,” Namjoon explained. Immediately, questions flooded. I tried the answer the few that caught my eyes as they passed in a flicker.

So you’re living with them?

“Yes I’m living with them,” I nodded. “They got me a room in their apartment. It’s very nice there.”

How did they pick you?

Slightly confused about the question, I decided to explain the whole thing, “They saw me at the orphanage and I guess I caught their eye. They asked me to accompany them to the aquarium and we spent the day together. It was super fun, but exhausting. So, I decided to stay for dinner with them. Then, right after dinner, they broke it to me that they wanted to adopt me, and of course, I said yes. I couldn’t believe it at first, though. I wasn’t expecting to be adopted because of how old I was, and especially since they’re BTS.”

It went on like that, as the members and I continued to answer simple questions about my time so far with them. Once the questions had died down from the fans, the staff members decided to start the first game.

“For this first event, we need you to split into 2 teams. We decided to automatically split you into the Maknae and Hyung lines, since Sujin completes the Maknae line as a group of four. If you’d stand,” he instructed, and we obeyed. “You’ll be standing for this game, and we’ll bring in tables.”

A few of the staff members pushed two tables into the camera’s view, and we stood around one. I was with Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin, as we were the Maknaes, and on the other table, we had Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon, the Hyungs. One of the staff members handed each team a rubber band that had four long pieces of string attached to it. They then set out nine red, plastic cups, face down.

“Your goal,” another staff explained, “is to make a tower with the nine cups, but not with your hands. Each member of the team will get one piece of the string, and you’ll pull to make the rubber band larger, fit it over the cups, and stack them on top of each other. Sound good?”

We all nodded our heads, “Ne.”

“Alright, whoever gets the last cup on top wins. Hana, dul, set!” We started off, each scrambling to grab our string piece and pull the rubber band over one the first cup. Once we had arranged the first three on the table, we started on the second tier of the tower. I gasped as I looked over to check the hyung’s progress. They were about to stack their last cup already.

“Guys, we’re being too slow. Hurry, hurry.”

Our fingers fumbled, and we were on the next cup when we heard a scream and the loud sound of plastic hitting the floor, making us all jump. We turned around to face a distressed Hoseok on the floor, Namjoon frozen in place with half of his string piece dangling free in his hand, snapped off from the rubber band, and an annoyed Yoongi. 

“We were doing fine,” Yoongi growled. “Until Namjoon broke his string as we were placing the last cup on top.”

Jimin laughed, falling onto the floor, as Hoseok retrieved the fallen cups from the floor. Half of their tower had fallen, as I realized the top cup falling had brought down the others with it. 

“Time out!” one of the staff said, before going to fix Namjoon’s string so they could continue.

Once the game resumed, we had a lead because the Hyung line had to practically restart.

“Come on, come on,” Jungkook mumbled as we were two cups away from finishing. We were going to win, I knew it. There was no way the Hyung’s could catch up to us-

“No! Sorry!” Jungkook screamed as I was pushed over the cups. He had been holding the string across from me, and had pulled too hard on his side, pulling me towards him, and making me fall into the tower.

“No, no, I’m sorry!” I laughed, trying to help grab the cups that were now all over the table.

I sighed. We were now behind the hyungs, who had seemed to recover from their fall and were now going strong, almost done for the second time. We started stacking the cups, but we had only done two or three more when we heard shouts of triumph from the other team. We looked over to see their tower complete, while ours was barely halfway done. They were the clear winners.

“Ahhh,” Jungkook moaned, leaning on the table. Yoongi, who was on the team of celebrating hyungs, stepped back and folded his arms, though he still admired their work.

“The hyung line wins!” the staff shouted, and smiles glimmered along the winners.

“Sorry,” I apologized, “If I hadn’t fallen onto the cups-”

“No, no, Sujin,” Jungkook said through laughter. “For one, it’s alright, but also, that was half my fault!”

“Ah, well, let’s be more careful next time,” I laughed back.

“For sure.”

We drew our attention back to the comments scrolling past the screen. We sat silently, watching the comments and trying to see what the ARMY’s were saying.

“So, I hope after getting to know Sujin a bit more, and I hope you all understand who she is better and why she’s here, we can all calm down and enjoy each other?” Namjoon asked the ARMYs.

Yes, oppa.

I’m still a bit jealous but it’s okay.

At least she’s not dating any of the members

Well, she could be, but they aren’t telling anyone.

She’s at least not pregnant.

I laughed, embarrassed. 

“You’re right, I never was and won’t be pregnant, that,” I giggled nervously. “That was such a mistake.” I rubbed my tired face. The members glanced at me sympathetically, and I blushed.

“ARMYs, can you do me a favor?” I asked. “Actually, a few favors?” I sighed. “One, forget about ALL of that, every rumor, every ‘proof’ picture, anything you’ve heard or known about me, unless you’ve heard otherwise from either the members or me, ONLY. Well, and the company, of course. And second, please don’t attack anyone, not the members, the company, me, anyone. Everyone had a part in letting this happen, letting me become a part of the Bangtan family, and I hope you all will welcome me in without fault on anyone’s part. I know, this is kind of a dream situation. I’ve read the fanfictions,” I laughed. “But I will help make sure our appreciation for you as understanding fans will be greatly shown. We all owe you guys and it means the world to us. Remember, at one point, I was just another ARMY as well, and now, well, I’m here. Dreams can come true and your paths in life can go anywhere you let them, so don’t let anything bring you down. I hope you all can support me and the member’s decision to adopt me, and I hope we all get along. I can stay in the sidelines if you all want. I don’t always have to be here and I don’t always have to keep the member’s attention, or make everything they do about me. I will be considerate of how you all feel and the situation at hand. Thank you for understanding.”

“Awe, Sujinie,” Jimin cooed. “How sweet.”

“Yes, ARMYs, we agree. Please love, protect, and support Sujin as well. We promise we won’t let it distract from us being the Bangtan you know us to be,” Namjoon said.

From queue by Sejin, Jimin closed, saying, “We will promise to do another casual Vlive very soon to talk to you all more one-on-one. I hope you all enjoyed this and learned a lot, and look forward to seeing Sujin again. Thank you for being here to watch us, and we will see you all later!”

All the members waved, saying their goodbyes, and the staff gave us a thumbs up as the broadcast ended.

Ah! I’m sooo happy to be back on from my break! I missed writing so much and I felt so bad that I was leaving you guys hanging for so long! I’ve been working on the next few chapters a LOT lately, and as I will say it again (as I aways do) I CAN’T WAIT for what’s to come, especially in chapter 21! Omg, chapter 21 is AMAZING, it’s adorable, it’s got some drama and action, it’s got EVERYTHING! And I can’t even begin to talk about Chapters 24 and 25….. AH! I can’t wait! So, please let me know how you like it so far, it makes me so happy when I know people are actually reading my book XD I know, it’s selfish, but hey, it motivates me! All I want to do is make sure my readers love my book but I don’t usually know if they actually like it or not…. So thanks for any feedback!

Have an amazing week, I will see you all next Thursday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 69 28
'I don't like him. He snatched my soulmate and hyung away from me' 'But you should not do this' 'I don't know what he saw in him! He should love me a...
22.6K 947 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...
16.5K 748 54
"He might be gone, but the rest of us are still here. That was the past, this is the present." "He didn't have to do it that way. He didn't have to e...
43.8K 1.7K 43
First and foremost I do now own bighit or any of the members of BTS! This is a horror fan fiction so if you're sensitive to blood, gore or other...