GRUVIA ONESHOTS

By JuviaFullbuster234

ALL SHORT STORIES OF LOVELY SHIP OF GRAY X JUVIA. HIGHEST RANKING 1st in Fairy Tail (28/06/2020) More

(L)NAP TIME
ONLY YOU CAN SEE ME
GRAY'S BET
I KNOW THIS RAIN
DRUNK CONFESSION
LIKE FATHER; LIKE SON
MESSED UP
CHIBI GRAY-SAMA
WANTING
HER CHILDHOOD SUPERHERO
RUINED FIRST KISS
HAIR CLIP
RECONCILE
CRAVING
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER 2
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER 3
MIKA'S DAY OUT
FAT
SECRET AFFAIR
NECKLACE
SURPRISE
MISUNDERSTANDING
MOVING IN
UNKNOWN BOND
UNKNOWN BOND 2
UNKNOWN BOND 3
UNKNOWN BOND 4
LUCKY
♥️♥️♥️ I LOVE YOU ♥️♥️♥️
CAFE LOVE
JERZA - BABYSITTING
TRIP
TRIP II
TRIP III
TRIP IV
SECRET GIRLFRIEND
MIKA'S GIFT
LET'S START ALL OVER AGAIN
SINGLE PARENT 1
SINGLE PARENT 2
MOON AND STARS
'THE FUTURE' 1
NEW LIFE 1
"100 KISSES"
WIFE'S LOVE
FIRST PERIODS
DAY I- HOME
DAY II- ALLURING
DAY III- PERVERSE
A/N : SHARE YOUR OPINIONS
DAY IV:- SUGARS
DAY V:- POSSESSION
DAY VI:- FAILURE
DAY VII:- EUPHORIA
HIS QUEEN I
HIS QUEEN II
HIS QUEEN III
HIS QUEEN IV
SENSEI, MY LOVE I
SENSEI, MY LOVE II
SENSEI, MY LOVE III
HIS QUEEN V
SENSEI, MY LOVE IV
Memory Loss I
Memory Loss II

LET'S SETTLE DOWN

2.2K 55 18
By JuviaFullbuster234

After finishing a solo S-class mission, Gray returned to Magnolia after being away from his friends, his guild mates and more importantly, his beautiful, gorgeous girlfriend of 3 years, Juvia.

Ever since the war against Alvarez empire, Zeref and Aconologia, the world has once again become a stable and safe place to live.

As promised, Gray gave his answer to Juvia and soon went on an epic 100 year quest with his team.

It took a year to finish that quest which added glory to the guild's name. (Imagination)

As Gray reached the guild, his friends greeted him with a warm smile and hugs.

"Yo Guys!! It's been a while. How are you?"

Gray waved and greeted them back.

"Yo Ice-princess, welcome back."

Natsu welcomed his best friend by cracking his knuckles ready to start fight at any moment.

"Yo Stripper, come let's begin" Gajeel joined the duo.

As expected they began to fight, insulting each other which was their way of greeting until the scarlet mage, Erza interrupts and brings them back to reality.

After giving the mission report to Master, Gray went back to the group where Mira bought his beer.

"So Gray, how was your mission?"

Lucy asked while caressing her pregnant belly.

Yes!!! Natsu and Lucy got married soon after finishing the 100 years quest and now are expecting their first child.

"Very easy yet challenging. So how are you and the little Dragneel?"

Gray glanced at her and wore a warm smile.

He can still remember the day Natsu and Lucy announced their engagement and wedding date. Natsu was so hyped up.
He was on cloud nine when he came to know Lucy was pregnant 7 months ago.

"Baby is healthy as well."

Lucy smiled and diverted her attention back to Emma, Levy and Gajeel's two year who sat on her mother's lap.

Gray looked around the guild to meet his blunette but to his dismay, he didn't find her.

"I guess, you are looking for Juvia. Am I right?"

Erza smirked.

Gray blushed but nevertheless, he agreed to the assumption of his friend,

"Yeah!! Where is she?"

"Oh Gray, that's so sweet of you to miss your girl."

Lucy teased him.

"Yeah who won't miss their girl? He is waiting to get laid down as soon as he meets her up. Stripper, get a grip on yourself."

Gajeel smirked at him causing Gray to blush.

"So Gray, when are you going to settle down?"

Levy asked him as she fed the toddler.

Everyone looked curious at him for his reply.

"Yeah Gray, it's about time you bring that topic to her. She is been waiting for you since a long time."

Erza advised him.

"I even heard, she is longing for a baby. Why don't you make her dream come true?"

Lucy added her piece of mind.

"Even I'm thinking about that for awhile now. Don't worry about that.
      Now excuse me, my girl is waiting for her amazing Gray-sama."

Gray smiled and left the guild.

#

As Gray went towards his apartment, his mind drifted to the gift which he brought for his Juvia.

He has been thinking for few months to level up their relationship further.

All these years of knowing each other and 3 years of dating made him realise that Juvia is the woman of his life with whom life is worth to spend for the rest of his years.

Seeing his friends settling down into family business made Gray to take this wonderful decision.

"Tonight, I'm going to propose her and make her mine forever."

Gray smiled fondly remembering his girl's smile.

Gray reached his apartment and opened the door only to be greeted by his girlfriend's hug.

"Gray-sama, welcome back. Juvia missed you."

She smiled brightly.

Gray threw his backpack and hugged her back tightly,

"Even Gray missed his Juvia-sama very much."

Juvia couldn't control the blush whenever Gray called her with '-sama' suffix.

After spending sometime in each other's arms. Gray leaned forward to capture his girl's plumpy lips which he missed.

Juvia deepened the kiss by tilting her head to left side giving Gray the indication to take the action further.

Gray licked her lower lips asking  permission to enter her warm mouth.

Juvia slowly opened her mouth to let his tongue explore her warm cavern deeply which she missed.

Both of their tongue fought the dance of dominance which at the end was won by Gray as usual.

Slowly they broke their long, passionate kiss to catch some air,

"Wow Juvia, you never fell to amaze me. I love you, princess."

Gray kissed her forehead and hugged her again.

"Gray-sama, come let's have dinner. I made your favourite dish before it gets cold."

Juvia tip-toed to snack her arms around his neck.

"Juvia, dinner can wait. What if I want to eat my dessert first?"

Gray smirked and winked at her.

Juvia blushed and understood the double meaning behind his demand but she pushed him towards the bathroom,

"Gray-sama, Juvia doesn't think she has arranged any dessert. Go freshen up and let's eat dinner.."

"Liar, you understood the meaning behind my words. Now let me…"

Juvia closed the bathroom doors and giggled.

After eating the dinner, Juvia and Gray spent hours of passionate, intense session of love making.

Juvia laid her head on Gray's chest to hear her beloved's heart beat while he wrapped his arm around her shoulder pulling her closer and kissed her forehead.

"Juvia, I missed you very much."

Juvia kissed his heart region and lifted her head to meet his eyes which regained its normalcy.

"Juvia knows Gray-sama. Even she missed you."

Gray thought this was the perfect opportunity to bring up the topic.

"So Juvia, can I ask you a question?"

Juvia snuggled closer to his body and hummed in response,

"Juvia, where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?"

Juvia pulled herself from him and changed her position so that both of them were on same eye level.

She placed her head on the crook of his neck as she snaked her arms around his neck.

"Juvia can see a happy life where we are still like this in each other's arms. If possible wedding may be on cards, then a bunch of kids running around the house who look just like my cute Gray-sama."

She said with a blush smiling happily while Gray chuckled.

"You want bunch of kids!!! How many does you mean by a bunch?"

Gray asked in amusement.

Juvia giggled,

"Juvia means 33 babies all resembling Gray-sama."

Gray exclaimed due to shock,

"No that's a large number. At most 3 children is enough for Fullbuster family."

Juvia chuckled and kissed his nose,

"Juvia doubts that as Gray loves Juvia very much that he won't keep himself away from her.
     And every year, we will be releasing new Fullbuster."

Gray became red due to embarrassment as the thing which said was true.

He loves her very much and couldn't himself without laying a hand on her.

"Why did you ask this question, Gray-sama?"

Juvia asked returning back to the actual question.

Gray cupped her cheeks and began,

"Juvia, let me be honest with you for once, I fear, I might lose you again. I want us to last forever. I know at the beginning, I was jerk to you, never bothered to think about how you would feel because of my cold, nonchalant behaviour but still you never gave up your hope on me for which I'm really grateful.
                  Then without me realising, slowly your presence became an integral part of my life. You melted all the icey layers around my heart and changed me to the person who I am now. Juvia seriously, I can't imagine a future without you in my life. I love you, Juvia. I really love you, my princess."

Juvia couldn't believe the words of her beloved's confession. Happy tears were streaming down her eyes,

" Gray-sama even Juvia feels the same. Juvia is really happy, she got to live this day to hear you say those heartfelt words. Juvia knew you are man of action rather than words.
          So she believed, one day you would say it openly and loving manner. Juvia never expected that tonight would be the moment she gets to hear this from you. Juvia is really happy. Juvia is sure, we will last forever. I love you too, Gray-sama."

Juvia smiled as tears streams down her eyes while Gray caressed her cheeks and wiped those tears with his kisses.

"Gray-sama, Juvia is really happy. Ask her anything she will grant your wish!!"

Juvia said as she slowly ran her fingers up and down his broad chest.

Gray blushed and slowly sat up on the bed so did Juvia forgetting about their nude image which both of have gotten so used it.

"Juvia, I have been thinking for awhile now, all of our friends more or less have settled down into family business; like Gajeel and Levy got married and have a kid, Erza got engaged to Jellal recently and Natsu and Lucy have also settled down and are expecting their first child.
          Even I want us to settle down, what if we are just 23 or 22? It would be a great way to experience all the lovely aspect of family at a young age.
    So Juvia, will you marry me and be mother of my children?"

Finally Gray broke the happy news and was accepting a hyped reaction from Juvia.

Soon Gray opened the drawer on bedside table and took a velvet box and a house key.

Gray slowly opened the box and show cased the gold ring which he purchased while coming back from the mission.

Juvia covered her mouth with palms and was surprised by her Gray-sama's act as she couldn't believe his action.

"Yes, Juvia will marry you and make you daddy soon, my dear Gray-sama."

She literally pounced on him and gave a tight hug.

Gray chuckled and caught hold of her left hand to put the ring,

"It looks perfect on your long pale finger. Here take this key."

He handed the key to her which she looked in confusion. Gray cleared her doubt,

"Its the key for our new house which we will be sharing after marriage.
   Let's plan our wedding from tomorrow and announce to the guild and our friends about this happy news."

Gray pulled her into hug and rested his chin on top of her head,

"Yes, Juvia loves the idea and this engagement ring. Thank you for making Juvia's dream come true, Gray-sama."

Gray leaned forward to kiss her lips for a good 10 minutes without breaking for air. Slowly the heat began to rise between them.

Gray smirked, " So Juvia, can we continue to make some cute babies as you said you will make me daddy soon?"

Juvia winked, "Sure Gray."

"Gray???" He exclaimed.

Juvia blushed due to embarrassment when she realized, she just called him by his name without the suffix.

"No...no...Juvia called by mistake. Sorry Gray-sama."

She hid her face with her palms.

Gray smirked and laid her down,

"I love it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.2K 62
Juvia has been wandering around for five years without a home. When the police catch her, they force her to move in with her mother, since her father...
28K 928 28
A Fairytail fan fiction about graylu And nali, and rowen and mixus and everman and jerza and lyvia and Gale I do not own the fairytail mashima owns...
560K 19K 30
When Mira offers certain members to a vacation... Lucy knows something's up... Especially when Mira pairs her and Natsu up... {A Summer Book}
18.3K 326 17
Just some one shots and short stories of my #1 best ship evaaa!!! Other ships are included such as Nalu ofc, Gale duh and Jerza yeaaaa!!! Hope you e...