Arrest Me (Mature ZM)

By ilyssmharry

You meet someone one day, and the next day they're your addiction. Warning: Sexual content and drug use. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Capture Me!

Chapter 13

8.2K 180 11
By ilyssmharry

"Not today," He smiled and grabbed a condom out of the drawer. His fingers pulled away from me and pulled the condom on quickly. He climbed over me and I felt his length go inside of me. I gasped and grabbed at his back. "I'm gonna make you scream." He threatened and started rocking his hips into mine.

"F.uck!" I screamed with the first thrust. He was going hard. I had never felt anything like it before. He held himself above me and his face watched mine as I felt ultimate pleasure.

I wrapped my legs around him as he thrusted faster and I started moaning loudly. "Ava," Zayn moaned as he thrusted. With each slap of skin, Zayn let out little moans. I felt the pleasure mounting inside of me as we f.ucked. I started moaning louder and digging my fingers into his back to try to stifle my moans. Finally I screamed his name before my orgasm took over. Zayn continued thrusting sloppily as my orgasm rode out and then he came inside me.

"Uncuff me," I gasped as Zayn collapsed on me. He lazily reached up and grabbed the key. When he uncuffed me I noticed that there was a red mark around my wrist, but I didn't care. I wrapped my arms and legs around him as our hearts raced.

He tenderly kissed my neck as I gasped for air. With each inhale, I slowly came to my senses. Sweat covered our bodies as he held me. He rolled so that he was underneath me and I wrapped my arms around him. His fingers trailed up and down my spine slowly and he played with my damp hair. I felt him pull the covers over us as we laid there. Soon, we were both warm and sleepy from what had just happened.

I looked up at him with a big smile and giggled. He chuckled and then kissed me passionately. Our tongues danced as we kissed and then we pulled away breathless again.

"We're all sticky," I smiled as our skin stuck together from sweat.

"How about..." He kissed my forehead, "we go take a shower," he kissed my nose, "and then I make us dinner?"

"Sounds like a plan," I smiled and he kissed my lips. He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. His arms flexed as he carried me and I smiled up at him. He turned the water on and waited for it to heat up. He took off his condom and then got under the water.

He pulled me in with him and kissed me softly. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me harder. He pulled away suddenly and started shampooing my hair. I giggled and did the same to him. I put his hair in a Mohawk and laughed loudly.

"What?" He chuckled.          

"You have a Mohawk," I smiled and kissed him softly. He looked extremely sexy with a Mohawk, then again he could probably be bald and still be a sex god.

"Your hair is too long to put into a Mohawk," He frowned and then started rinsing his hair off. He pulled me under the water stream with him and pressed his lips to mine.

My heart raced as he ran his fingers through my hair and rinsed out the soap. I grabbed the soap and started washing his body. I ran my fingers over his muscles and tattoos and he had a lazy smile on his face. He looked down and saw that there was a red mark on my wrist from where the cuff was.

"I'm so sorry," He said and started kissing my wrist where the soreness was.

"Zayn," I smiled and moved my hand up to his face. "I liked it."

"You liked it?" He smirked at me. I nodded softly and he kissed me quickly before washing my body. He turned the water off and grabbed a towel for me. He wrapped it around my body and kissed my nose. I walked out of the shower and started drying off quickly.

Zayn took a towel as well and dried off. As I dried my hair, Zayn walked out of the room and came back with a pair of sweatpants on and a shirt in hand. He tossed me the shirt and I put it on. It was short on me and stopped right below my bum. I rolled my eyes. He probably did that on purpose. He squeezed my bum as I brushed my hair out and I swatted his hand away. "Go start dinner." I smiled and kissed his cheek. He walked out with a smile on his face and I went back to my hair.

When I finished, I walked downstairs and saw Zayn at the stove. I sat down at the table and opened the laptop. I went to the Common Application and started filling things out. The Common App was probably the most boring thing I had ever done. It was a bunch of meaningless questions that I didn't care about.

"What are you up to?" Zayn asked.

"I'm filling out college applications," I smiled weakly.

"I made a list of them on my computer under Ava College List. Most of them are community colleges, but if your grades go up, you could get into better ones," He smiled at me. I sighed and opened the document. I input one of the colleges into the list and started filling out all of the useless information. Who cared where my mom went to school anyways?

"Thanks," I smiled and continued filling out the information. I looked up and saw that Zayn was making dinner. I could smell pasta sauce. I loved pasta.

I got up from the computer and stood behind him. I wrapped my arms around his stomach and kissed his shoulder. I rested my head against his back. I stayed like that for a minute before kissing his back and shoulder softly in many places. My hands traveled up and down his stomach and chest. I even stuck my hands in his pants once or twice, but never touching his manhood.

"You're such a tease," Zayn said quietly and looked back at me. I giggled and kissed his shoulder once more before returning to the computer. I finished one of the applications and then moved onto another. "Dinner's ready!" Zayn smiled and placed a bowl of pasta before me.

I shut the computer and started eating, "Tastes good." I smiled and ate it quickly. Zayn smiled at me and we both ate.

We sat down next to each other and ate silently. When I finished, I put my things in the sink and started washing the dishes. "Don't do that," Zayn said and came up next to me.

"No, I am going to do this because you cooked," I smiled and pushed him away.  He sat down on the chair and watched me as I cleaned. I washed the pots and heard Zayn say something behind me. I spun around and looked at him. "What?"

"You have a cute bum," He smirked. I rolled my eyes and turned back around. I finished off the last pot and then felt Zayn's hands on me. He pressed himself against me and I moaned softly.

"What's got you so horny?" I smirked.

"You," He growled in my ear softly before nipping it.

"I'm still sore, can we not?" I frowned slightly. Zayn spun me around and smiled lightly. He kissed me softly and nodded.

"You are so beautiful," He whispered before kissing me again. He caressed my face lightly and kissed me again. My heart raced and I closed my eyes as he kissed my neck.

"Zayn," I moaned softly and I pulled away. He took my hand and we walked over to the living room. He sat down on the couch and pulled me onto his lap. He turned the TV on and started scrolling through the channels. I felt his hot breath on my back as I sat on his lap.

* * *

The next morning I woke up and Zayn was sound asleep next to me. I watched him sleep for a little bit and then decided that I needed to get out of his house.

I quietly snuck over to my bag. I grabbed workout gear and changed quickly and as quietly as possible. I grabbed my shoes and headed downstairs. I put them on once I got downstairs and ran out the door quickly. I used to love running, but then I got a car so I didn't need to run anywhere. Running allowed me to clear my mind and just work until the point of exhaustion. My legs would ache and my lungs would burn but I would keep on going. Usually, I brought my phone along with me to listen to music, but today I wanted to listen to what was around me.

I found a nature trail nearby Zayn's house and decided to run it. I had never been on it before so I didn't know how long it would take me. It was so beautiful and I wished I had brought my phone to take pictures, but I didn't.

As I ran over the uneven ground, my legs started to burn. The familiar feeling woke me up and I pushed on harder. I sprinted past a woman walking her dog and she seemed startled. "Sorry!" I shouted behind myself, careful not to turn around; I had done it once and fallen over a root.

I got to a lake and I slowed my pace down. It was absolutely beautiful here.

Wow.

A family of ducks was swimming off in the corner. There were six ducklings that were just too cute. I would have to remember to bring bread the next time I came so that I could feed them. Turtles were lying on logs that were floating in the murky water to warm themselves. I bet that felt nice. A lot of dragonflies flew around with bees and I was in heaven at the natural beauty.

I picked up the pace and continued on. Sweat was dripping down my face and all of the rest of my body. Even though it was a chilly October day, I was drenched.  Running in the cold is the absolute best. If you get hot, you take off a layer; if you get cold you put on a layer. In the summer, you aren't allowed to run naked, sadly. Also, I felt like I couldn't breathe in the hot air; the crisp air, although it stung my nostrils, felt much better to intake.

The path gently curved so that I was running back to the place where I came. I decided that when the two paths converged, I would walk the rest to help myself recover. The paths didn't converge for twenty more minutes and I found myself going deeper into the woods and climbing up giant hills. It was invigorating and I felt more alive than I had in months, besides when I was having sex with Zayn. When they finally joined, I slowed my pace down to walking so that my breathing would return to normal.

I stopped and started stretching out my legs and arms. My hands were covered in a thin layer of dirt from climbing up the hills, but it made me feel even more in heaven.

Nature calmed me. When my parents used to fight when I was younger, I would go into the woods with one of my stuffed animals and stay there until my parents came looking for me. I was never one to be creeped out by being in the woods alone. I wasn't scared of the dark or of the 'monsters that might be lurking out there; nothing like that ever bugged me.

When I finished stretching, I took my shirt off and wiped away all of the sweat that had accumulated on my skin. I felt refreshed after taking my shirt off, so I kept it off. It was much cooler that way.

A mom and her young son walked by me and gave me a dirty look, probably because she didn't want her son seeing a girl in her sports bra. Calm down, lady. I rolled my eyes and kept on walking.

A.N. Okay, so since we seem to be getting through the reading goals so quickly I want make it a little harder because at this rate I'm going to be done posting all of the chapters I have done within the next two weeks...

Thank you soooooo sooooo much for reading!! ILY all :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 35 16
We have problems, give me ideas to make our addictions worse. I will write anything but no smut. Thank you TPWK have a good day.
2.8K 195 13
What happens when a criminal and a police officer.. fall in love?
28.7K 904 34
Two teenagers with the world at their feet.. a world revealing a side that Jade never knew existed. Zayn saves Jade, but corrupting her int...
11.6K 498 54
When Harry doesn't know how to behave himself & he just want to have "some fun," management have to do something before he ruin his image. When deny...