The Journey [COMPLETED]

By bxby_mxra

SeulBi has just moved from Busan to Seoul with her parents due to business work that her parents had. She met... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
LEE JOON IDEA
LUHAN OPPA
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
NOTE
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Happiness❤
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
NOTICE NOTICE
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
The Story Of Princess Frost
Powers Info
Baekhyun
Suho
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Fire Benders
Water Bender
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
New Year Note
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
IMPORTANT
Chapter 60
School
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Sequel
Sequel Out !

Chapter 2

3.7K 117 4
By bxby_mxra

SEULBI'S POV

I woke up early today . It was an  unusual time for me but since it was the first day of school , i had to be punctual. I straightened out my uniform as it started to wrinkle a bit. The uniform was not bad . The skirt was designed with blue strips and a ribbon at the left side of our hips. The collar was suffocating though .

I picked up my blue jansport bag and swung it over my shoulder and fit on my shoes.

" Bye mom! By-" i stopped shouting my farewells as i realised that mom and dad had gone out for work . I sighed in frustration. They were never home and were always busy.

I walked to the bus stop to take a bus to head to my school. I was hoping for a good start this morning . The bus came within minutes and the students who had came after and before me gathered at the alight pole. We board the bus one by one without rushing. I got onto the bus and looked around for a sit . There was one beside a guy who was wearing a purple headphone while looking out at the window. I looked around and saw that everyone had settled down except for me . I quickly sat down beside the guy and placed my bag on my lap and plunged in my headphone to my ipod and listened to some music.

I could feel stares on the back of my head . I turned around and saw all the students looking at me while whispering with their friends. I ignored them and turned away. The guy beside me was silent . He has brown hair swiped to his left side . He looks pleasant. Wait. What am i doing? Checking out a guy ?

I shooked off the thought and continued to listen to my songs playing. We arrived at the school in 20 minutes time. I got off the bus and looked around my surroundings. The place was huge. Never had i been to a wonderful looking school . I walked in to the entrance gate and looked for the principal's office. I looked around and saw the office .

"Annyeoghaseyo. Chonoun SeulBi imnhida. I am a transfered student from Busan High School. " i smiled sweetly to the teacher at the counter. She looked at me and smiled sincerely and nodded. She handed me my timetable and said , " Goodluck on your first day !" I bowed down in response and respect. I walked around aimlessly . Suddenly , i bumped into a girl with red hair while looking for the sign board. We both collided and fell down on our butt. "Owww!" We both whined in unison . We looked at each other and stared . We then laughed loudly that attracted people's attention on us. I stood up and helped her  up on her feet.

" You okay ? " She asked. "Gwencanayo," i replied. She held out her hand and i shook her hand in response. " Na Min Hee imnhida !" I laughed an introduced myself. She asked my for my timetable thus i handed it to her. She looked shocked yet happy .

" Your on the same class as me ! You are in F4 . Wow the second time we've got a girl in our class after me ! Come on i'll take you to class now . We missed a period already though." She said excitedly. I laughed at her childiness but ran with her anyway . Scared that the teacher might scold us.

We arrived in the class . We barged in the class without knocking at all . We went in panting like a horse after a ride with its fat owner. I looked around and saw eleven most handsome guys in history in front of my eyes sitting down while looking at me suspiciously . I looked towards the teacher and bowed down .

"Chaesonghamnida sunsaenim. " i bowed another time for apology. He smiled at me and nodded his head. " Introduce yourself young lady. I am Mr Tan by the way," i nodded and faced the class . For the third time , i bowed and introduced myself. I was assigned to sit next to a guy with chubby cheeks.

"Annyeong! Na , Xiu Min " The guy beside me introduced. His eyes are so round that he looks like a boazi. I smiled at him and said ," Hi i am SeulBi !" I shaked hands with him . A guy with another round eyes but a little shorter than Xiu Min came to me . He bowed and i stood  up  and bowed down too. " Hi my name is Kyungsoo. Just call me D.O ," he smiled at me. His lips forms a heart shape !  " i know , my lips are nice isn't it ?" He smirked and walked away. I said it out loud ?! I blushed and turn away . Suddenly , every single guy excluding Xiu Min and D.O lined up in front of me  .

"Annyeoghaseyo ! Chonoun Chanyeol imhnida!" Said a tall guy with pointy ears . I waved at him .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 915 44
Curse for a thousand of years, for the sin she committed, and there's only one way to lift the curse She needs someone to love her, for who she trul...
632K 23K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
827K 18.8K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.