Arrest Me (Mature ZM)

By ilyssmharry

You meet someone one day, and the next day they're your addiction. Warning: Sexual content and drug use. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Capture Me!

Chapter 6

11K 235 11
By ilyssmharry

Monday morning, I walked into trigonometry and sat down in my normal seat. In the front of the room, a new woman was standing so it must have been a sub.

“Hello, class.” She smiled. “I’m Miss Rogers and I’m going to be your sub for the rest of the week. Mrs. Tufts’ father passed away so she won’t be here.” Although the class was silent, all of us were excited. We all hated trigonometry and Mrs. Tuft. “So, you guys will have the entire week to finish this packet. If everyone completes it, you will all receive extra credit. But if one person doesn’t complete it, then it becomes a graded assignment.” Everyone groaned.

Miss Rogers handed out all of the sheets and everyone got to work. Well, as much work as one of my classes can do. I plugged my headphones in and started to work on my packet. I figured that if I got half of it done today, I could do the other half Tuesday and then be done with it.

Except that when I got the packet I had no idea how to do it so I spent most of the time googling the questions. I ended up finishing a little less than half of it and since we didn’t have any homework, I packed it in my bag so I could get ahead. I say get ahead but most likely I wasn’t going to try to get ahead.

I went to my next class, English, and plopped down in my seat. English was easily my least favorite class, mainly because I was failing it. It wasn’t like I was illiterate, it was just that I hated poetry, the books we read were useless, and my essays were usually done at 2 AM the morning of its due date.

I sat by myself in the back because the teacher thought I was ‘easily distracted.’ Well, yeah I’m easily distracted ‘cause the class is so boring.

This time, it was basically one long lecture about grammar. I was texting Nicole throughout all of it. I could care less. My grammar was perfectly fine and I don’t intend on being a grammarian.

Tuesday came and went like most other days. It was long and tedious, but I survived. I finished the packet in math class. The last few questions were extremely easy, like a two year old could figure them out.

Wednesday was boring as well and there was talk about the presentation that was set to happen during the extra-long block today. I debated on whether I should skip it or not. I mean, I could easily find some junior to blow in the bathroom, but I decided against it.

Juniors were always the ones that were up for a senior girl blowing them. Especially because I am known for making a guy come in thirty seconds. Most guys come in under a minute with me.

Nicole and I were the one of the last ones in the auditorium, so we sat in back with the stoners who would surely make hysterical comments. Someone shut the lights off and the lights on the stage turned on. Everyone whooped when the lights went off, as usual. For a while the lights always had to be on because someone was caught fingering a girl. But we had finally got the privilege back.

The police chief walked on stage and smiled, “Hi guys! We are here to talk about the effects of drugs and alcohol on the teenage body. First we will watch a short film, then a doctor will come out and speak to you all, and then us officers will come and talk about our firsthand experience.” Everyone clapped and then the stage lights went out and a movie started playing on the big screen.

First it talked about alcohol and all about drinking and driving. We all know how bad drinking and driving is that it is literally drilled into our minds. The drugs part came on and the kids next to us started whooping. Nicole and I laughed as the teachers tried to get them to quiet down.

The video finished and a woman came on stage. She started talking to us about the effects of both drugs and alcohol on the body now and in the future. No matter how much they warned us about this kind of stuff, kids would still do it.

When the boring woman finished, five police officers came onto the stage and started talking about all of the fines, jail time, community service, and stuff that you would get if you were found with drugs or alcohol, driving high or drunk, and other things.

I frowned when I realized that Zayn wasn’t there. Even though I knew he wouldn’t be there, some of me still hoped he was there. “Do you see the naughty officer?”

“Nope,” I chuckled. I had told her the nickname I had given him.

At the end of the presentation, Nicole started getting up to go with the crowd but I stayed seated. “Why aren’t you going?”

“I need to pack up my stuff,” I frowned and started packing up my bag. I had deliberately unpacked it so that it would take longer for me to pack it up.

“Okay, I’ll see you in Physics!” Nicole said and strutted off. I packed up my bag and walked down to the police chief. He was in his mid-fifties and had what resembled a beer gut, but he was a good chief.

“Hi Chief Watson!” I smiled and he turned around. “I just wanted to let you know that the presentation was so well done!”

“Thank you, darling!” He smiled at me. He was known for calling everyone darling.

“I really hope that it makes students realize that drugs and alcohol are so bad for us especially at this age,” I smiled genuinely, even though the part about alcohol was absolutely bullshit in my mind. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Officer Zayn appear holding cords.

“I agree!” He smiled and Zayn looked over at me. His jaw dropped for a split second and then he went back to doing his work. Our eyes connected for a split second.

“I have to go to class now, have a nice day!” I smiled and walked out. I smirked as I opened the door and then hid in a small hallway next to the auditorium. All of the other officers walked out and I waited for a couple minutes before I heard the door to the auditorium shut.

Zayn walked by me and I grabbed his arm, pulling him into the shadows. He pressed his body to mine as I leaned against the wall.

“I’m surprised you knew it was me.” I said against his lips. He had a little stubble on his face and it made him even more f.uckable.

“Of course I knew it was you. I had you moaning underneath me for a good half an hour.” He smirked and then we were kissing. An undeniable passion between us ignited. My hands tangled in his hair as he lifted me up and squeezed my bum. I clawed at his uniform as we kissed.

“You look so damn sexy in your uniform,” I smiled. “If we weren’t in school, I would f.uck you right now.” I whispered softly in his ear.

“Sh, don’t tempt me,” He chuckled against my skin, his warm breath giving me goose bumps.

“I thought you were an officer for Englewood,” I cocked my head to the side.

“I was filling in that night,” He smiled lazily. “I work in this town…” I pressed my lips to his hastily cutting him off.

“My parents aren’t home until five tonight…” I suggested.

“I can’t. I have to work.” He frowned. I yearned for him more.

“What about after? Like 10?” I smirked.

“Hmm…we can f.uck in your room and your parents will hear you screaming my name. I’d rather not take the risk,” He smirked and kissed my lips softly. “I need to go now.”

“No,” I frowned and kissed him more passionately. “When can I see you again?”

“Oh? So the girl who’s not good with people wants to see me again?” He smirked.

“Shut up,” I said, pressing my mouth to his. Our tongues wrestled for a quick minute before he let me down.

“To answer your question,” He said, fixing his hair and straightening out his uniform. “I guess we’ll have to see if fate wants us to see each other.” He winked before walking out of the little alcove.

I knew better than to follow after him, so I waited a few minutes before walking out myself. I walked past the office easily and walked into physics. Mr. Williams gave me a bit of a dirty look, but didn’t say anything. Thank god.

I sat down next to Nicole who gave me a look and I just winked at her and did a texting motion, telling her to text me. She mouthed that she couldn’t because her phone had died. Idiot. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

Mr. Williams was giving us a lecture on free fall. It was all so stupid and there were a billion formulas that we had to use in order to get the right answer. I’m sure I wasn’t the only one that was confused by it. After he was done with his confusing lecture, he gave us a worksheet to do the rest of the time and if we didn’t finish it, it was homework.

Nicole and I quickly walked over to the lab tables. “Where the hell were you? It doesn’t take that long to pick up your stuff!” She whispered quietly as we started working.

“I went to go talk to Chief Watson…”

“Is that the hot cop?!” Nicole gasped.

“Ew, god no!” I laughed.

“Ladies, quiet down!” Mr. Williams said from his desk. Nicole and I both bent our heads down and worked on a few problems before we dared to speak again.

“I told Chief Watson about how lovely the presentation was and how I hope it will help influence teens not to use drugs or alcohol,” I smiled sweetly.

“All lies, of course.”

“Oh, of course,” I smirked. “And as I was telling him this, Naughty Officer walks out with cords in hand, so he must have been backstage working the movie and such. So, he sees me and his jaw drops and then I leave and hide in the little hallway next to the auditorium. All of the cops come out and he isn’t there, but a few minutes later he came out and I grabbed him. So we made out for a few minutes and talked…”

“Ooh, scandalous. I’m surprise you guys didn’t f.uck in the bathroom…” Nicole smirked.

“I wish…” I groaned. “You’ll have to see him sometime. He’s absolutely f.uckable.” Nicole snickered. “And he’s all mine, so don’t even think about it.”

“I would never!” Nicole gasped.

“Ladies, do I have to separate you?” Mr. Williams asked.

“Sorry, we are just having too much fun with free fall,” I smiled innocently at Mr. Williams. He looked doubtful of my excuse, but let it slide.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 532 35
"Don't start something you won't be able to finish," I threatened. "You're no fun," she pouted, "I want this and you're ruining my moment." *** Zayn...
432 17 13
depression. alcohol. mind battles. drugs. love. hate. betrayal. comfort.
353 22 21
One night. One night for her to change his life. One night for her to realize how deep she was with him. One night for her to conquer his world. ...
2.8K 208 13
What happens when a criminal and a police officer.. fall in love?