Luna: The predator of revenge

بواسطة krithika01

Highest Ranking: #1 in werewolf [13/06/2023] #1 in revenge [29/07/19] #1 in alpha [13/06/2023] #1 in luna [1... المزيد

Prologue
Introduction
Pre-ceremony
Ceremony
Mate
Rejection
Harsh reality
Date
Chaos
Rightful Luna
Attack
Mate?
Who is he?
Meet the vampire king
Door to truth?
Decrypting the encrypt
Escaping home
Uproar
Found
Rogue
Banned
Brother
Plan Failure
Mission Rescue Kira
Story of Elias Hyde
Half vampire
Under his control
Break the spell
Witchery
Discovery in Hana's death
Call for war
Training
Safe zones
Michael Miller
War
Vampire King
Coma
Resurrection
Like father like daughter
Story of Hana and Melaine
Rejecting Kira Miller
Secret Admirer
Harath pack
Decisions
Matthew Sharp
The Escape
Rebuilding the Fallen Empire
Visit to Red Moon Pack
Luna of Red Moon Pack
Alpha visits
Parish Pack
Alpha Raden
Story of Alpha Raden
Surprise
We meet again
Vampire Diary
Carter Lynch
Break the bond
Vampire Meet
Alpha Meet
Treaty
Alpha Daniel
Luna
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter - Children
Behind the scenes - I
Behind the scenes - II
Luna 2.0
Tomboy Tanya
Nakli Valentine Week

Luna

11.5K 368 3
بواسطة krithika01

"Wait -", he started, but Tah had already rushed me up the stairs and into the room.

Once we got inside, Tah pushed me on the bed, locking the door and took the TV remote before sitting next to me.

"What do we watch now? I am extremely bored.", Tah said avoiding the big elephant in the room.

"Tah, look at me.", I said.

"Come on Carol, suggest something.", she said avoiding my eyes.

If it had been other times I would have joined her by telling I didn't know any better. But this was different. Tah avoiding my eyes was new, which meant trouble.

"TAHLIYA! LOOK AT ME!", I shouted at her forcing her to face me.

Her eyes held unshed tears and guilt.

"Tah, tell me what happened. I will make everyone who made you cry pay, even if it's your brother. Tell me.", I asked hugging her.

She shook her head as if telling she doesn't plan on doing any such thing. No, no, this is all wrong. This is not Tah, she doesn't hide. My instinct says that something bad is going to happen.

I pushed her off me and looked at her in the eye.

"Fine, if you don't want to tell I will go find it myself.", I said with the déjà vu feeling increasing each moment.

She held onto my wrist stopping me from moving further, but I shook off her hand and went down ignoring her protests.

I came down to see that the fight hasn't reduced a tone down.

This time it was him who looked up first. He smirked making me get butterflies which I badly wanted to stop.

"Carol, why did you come down?"

"Ah! You have come at the right time."

Mother and he said at the same time.

"Noah, don't you dare!", uncle warned him.

"This -"

"Noah"

"is", pointing to the girl, who to my dismay was in his arms, "Kira, the future Luna of this pack.", he finished looking down at her smiling.

Everyone in there was shouting protest at him, while I was pushed to the back of my mind.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

399K 14.9K 43
C̶l̶i̶c̶h̶e̶ 𝐍𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐲!! ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳⁱᵉˢ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱᵗˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʰʸ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵒᵐᵉᵍᵃ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵃᵗᵉ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇⁱᵍ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵃˡᵖʰᵃ? ʷᵉˡˡ ʸᵒᵘᵛᵉ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗ...
1.1M 41.9K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
2.3M 57.8K 42
| Highest rank #1 in Werewolf | Completed+Edited (This is only the first draft so there might be some mistakes here and there.) Spin-off to His Luna:...
232K 7.9K 65
{Book one of A Different Kind Of Fairy Tale Series} *She pushed herself off of me and sat down in the seat in front of me. "I admit you're insanely a...