Forever, You are Young // BTS...

By Flowers2030

"I stopped waiting for a new family. It was harder to get hurt that way. Now, I'm realizing the only hard thi... More

prologue
Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
ENDING NOTE
BOOK 2 is out now!

Chapter 9

2.6K 69 24
By Flowers2030

CHAPTER 9

Upon entering the room, I spotted a middle aged man who was taller than all of the members. He had glasses and a round, kind face. He was smiling and he seemed very comfortable around the members.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I bowed upon entering the room, seeing that I needed to be polite in front of this stranger.

"Oh, you must be Sujin!" the man exclaimed. I nodded, taking his outstretched hand. "I am Sejin, one of BTS's managers, you've heard of me, right?"

"Yes, the members have mentioned you."

"Sejin is my favorite of the managers," Taehyung giggled, smiling widely. "He is also the one who made the decision that the we could adopt someone, and accepted you."

"Oh, jinjja?" I asked. Sejin nodded with a bright smile. "Gomawoyo, I really appreciate it!" I told him.

"I thought it would be great for the members and it all worked out well. Welcome to the family," he said. "Speaking of which, there are a few things to discuss. Go ahead and have a seat," he told me, motioning to the couch in the living room we were standing in. I found a seat in between Jin and Jungkook and Sejin sat down next to Namjoon and Taehyung on the second couch. "So, I've got two immediate things to discuss," he told us, as we nodded our heads. "First, we need to discuss how soon we are going to make the news about Sujin public. Second, we need to see if Sujin is possibly going back to school. The two issues depend on each other, so we'll have to see what you think. So first off, what do you say, Sujin?"

"Uh," I started, wondering. Would I want to go back to a public school after having been homeschooled for the last few years? I remember school, but so much is going on right now, agh!

Seeing me hesitate, Jin spoke up, "We can discuss it more later, if you want."

"No, I think I want to but, well,"

"We understand, it would be a change for you. Especially after being homeschooled for so long," Sejin told me. I nodded. "We can also enroll you into a private school, if you'd rather that."

"Hm," I mumbled. I had never thought about a private school, but I realized that it was a possibility now that I had a new family and I wasn't at the orphanage anymore. The boys had money, and so did the company, and I realized that a private school was actually an option. But would I really want a private school instead of a public one? "Is it okay if I think about this for a little?" I asked Sejin.

"Of course, I just wanted to bring it up so you can start thinking about it. Hopefully you'll decide soon so you can continue with your schooling."

"Yes, don't worry, we'll work on it," Namjoon assured Sejin.

"Great, you seem to be golden on that," Sejin replied. "Next, we've got to discuss how you all feel about the fans. I know eventually they'd find out anyways, but we should formally tell them about Sujin and everything going on with her, now living with you."

"Yes, I see. I think it'd be great to introduce her right away. We should do a celebration Vlive or Run episode to get the fans acquainted with her," J-Hope suggested.

"I think that'd be appropriate," Sejin agreed. "I'll get that verified with the other managers and set up with some staff. You all know I'm not the only one in charge," Sejin told us, and we nodded our heads. "But, this does sound like good progress so far. I think a Run episode would be more proper, since this is a big deal."

"Yay!" Jimin cried. "That sounds like fun."

I giggled, "Yes."

"Hm, well now that's settled I don't there is anything else I was concerned about," Sejin concluded. "You boys know that some officials will be coming over in the next week to make sure you are taking care of Sujin, which I have no doubt you are, but it's mandatory. I'll also be coming back to check in myself and get to know Sujin a little more. Sound good?"

"Ne," the boys responded in unison.

"Great, then. Thank you for letting me visit, and I'm glad I got to know you, Sujin."

"Me too," I responded.

"Thanks boys," he nodded, before standing up. Some of the boys followed him to the door.

"Hey, Sujin," Taehyung called, coming up to me. "Do you want me to move the picture from the hall into your room?"

"Oh, yes please, not that I have more stuff organized in there," I laughed.

"Great, let's go do that and you can show me where you want it."

I followed him up the stairs and he lifted the painting off of the hook in the hall. We both walked into my room and he set the painting down onto my bed that was cluttered with some of my belongings I hadn't put away yet.

"Alright, where do you want it? I can ask hyung to put a nail in the wall."

"Uhm," I started, looking around. "What about just above my door, so I can see it every time I leave the room?" I asked, pointing right above the doorway.

"That's a great idea. You can see it from anywhere in the room, too," Taehyung pointed out, and I nodded in agreement. "Lemmie get a nail and a stool," he told me, walking out of my room in search of materials.

We were gathered around the table once again for dinner. Jin had cooked bulgogi dumplings and fried rice that once again beyond pleased my appetite.

"Ah, it's been 24 hours with Sujin and it's so exciting. I can't believe you'll be with us for a long time," Jimin sighed before taking a bite of his meat. I giggled.

"Which means more time for me to play with her," Taehyung told Jimin, leaning back in his chair.

"No, she will want to play with Jiminie oppa," Jimin argued.

"Why won't she play with Kookie oppa instead?" Jungkook asked.

"Or Hobi oppa?" Hoseok asked.

"Ya!" Jin screamed. I sighed in relief, seeing that Jin was going to save the situation and stop the others from bickering. "You all know that I'M going to be Sujin's favorite, and she will want to hang out with cool Jin oppa," he informed, and I facepalmed. "Right, Sujin?" he asked. I sighed again.

"Uhm," I started, looking back at all the deep eyes all staring at me. Namjoon and Yoongi were the only ones who seemed to be keeping their cool. "Well, I'll be here for a while. And I'll belong to you guys the rest of my life. There's time for all of you."

"But you'll spend time with me the most, right?" Taehyung asked.

I laughed, "We'll see, Taehyung."

He pouted, and the others continued with eating.

I mumbled, just enough that Yoongi to my right could hear, "It's funny how often they fight."

"Oh, and you haven't seen the worst of it," he chuckled.

"Hmm?" a few of the members hummed, curious as to what we were talking about.

"Ah, nothing," I dismissed.

After a minute, Namjoon spoke up, "Anyways, "I got news from Sejin that he has cleared doing the Vlive. We can introduce you to fans as soon as you feel ready."

"Ooh, that's great," Jimin smiled. "When do you want to, Sujin?"

"Well, I was hoping you guys should help me decide. I was actually wondering if we should wait until after I go to school and-"

"So you do want to go to school?" Jin asked.

"I think I want to, yes. I've been thinking very hard about whether I wanted to go to private or public school," I told them.

"Well, you've got a while to think about it, but you should decide soon, as a new trimester is starting in a week or so and if you start then, you won't need to catch up as much," Hoseok told me.

I agreed with him. In school, once a new trimester started, we'd study a new topic for the next part of the year. All projects from the last trimester were done and handed in. The boys didn't want me to wait until the next school year to start school again, and still wanted me to take the end of the year tests so I could prove I learned the material from homeschooling. I needed to make a decision soon so that I'd be able to hop back into my education without losing too much, as starting in the new trimester, I would be learning new things like the others.

"I will decided soon. I think I want to do the Vlive a little bit after I start school, though," I explained.

"That sounds good," Jin agreed.

"I think it would be good for people to get to know me a little before they judge me right away from who I am now," I mumbled, moving the meat on my plate a little with my fork.

"Oh," Namjoon said, looking up at me, concerned. "Sujin, please don't feel that way, why do you think that?" he asked, and I set down my fork to see all the boys looking up at me. There was silence. I became nervous, I felt like I had just made a mistake.

"I just know how judgemental people can be, you know, first impressions and stuff," I said quietly. "I was judged pretty quickly all the time when I went to school."

"Is that why you started homeschool?" Jimin asked.

"Kind of. As I said earlier, Ae-Cha wanted me to help her with the younger kids as the oldest had left the orphanage. I used to love school until middle school. I would have stayed, except I was judged there and I never felt accepted."

"Did you get bullied?" Jungkook asked.

"No, not bullied, but I could tell no one really liked me. People weren't usually mean to me, they just avoided me, and never had anything nice to say."

"What about your friends? Did you have any?" asked Taehyung.

"I had a few friends, but we never got super close. They were just friends that would talk a little during class and such." I told them. A few of them looked down, a few kept watching me. "It wasn't that bad, I just wasn't tempted to stay in school."

"But what was the rudeness about?" Yoongi asked.

I looked down. That was the question I was hoping they wouldn't ask.

It used to just be about how I was at the orphanage. My mom didn't want me anymore and had dropped me off on the doorstep, typical orphan story. But it was enough for them to make fun of me. I could tell the boys about that, but the second reason, I didn't want to tell them.

The second part was that I liked BTS. In my school, it was a trend to HATE BTS. If anyone liked it, they were instantly looked down upon. That was half of the reason I didn't get too much into BTS. I knew that if I got into them too much and if I wouldn't be able to resist talking and thinking about them, I'd be swarmed with adversity even more. I couldn't tell the members that, though. It'd hurt the members if they knew. Luckily, I had kept it a secret from Aecha, because she was required by law to share all information she had on me with them when they adopted me.

"Well," I started, choosing my words carefully. "They didn't like that I was... different," I told them truthfully.

"In what way?" Yoongi asked. "I doubt it was anything worth their time."

"Being an orphan," I plainly said, and Jimin, who was to my left, hugged me.

"Oh, Sujin, that's wrong of them," he said. "They should not judge you on something you couldn't control."

"It's okay, I really just tried to ignore them."

"Well," Namjoon started. "If anything like that happens, you have us now. We will be very supportive and help you no matter what."

"Thank you. I'll remember that," I concluded, and the members became quiet, some looking as if they were thinking, and some watching me. "I- I think I want to go to a private school. There will be less people and one everyone knows who I am, it won't be as hard," I finally concluded.

"That sounds great. It's no problem, if you think it will be better or easier for you," Namjoon assured.

"Yes, I think it would be helpful."

"Alright then, I'll set you up to start next week, if that's okay?" he asked.

"Mm hm," I nodded, even though a shiver went down my spine as I came to the realization that in a few short days I'd be going back to school again. And, it was middle school, so I'd have to get used to it. The last time I was in school, I was in elementary school. "I'll be ready."

Hey, it's your author here. I hope this was soon enough. I have big plans for the next few chapters so this chapter was kind of a filler, I just wrote to write since for a while I had writers block. It's gone now, though, and I'm excited for the next chapters! Please let me know if you're enjoying this. (Also plz point out mistakes and typos, I haven't edited this chapter yet lol, I've had it written since Thursday but didn't want to post it until I edited it, but then I decided to just post it so here we go). Thanks, and you have permission to beg me for more bc it motivates me 🙂 Luv u all, see you later 🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 748 54
"He might be gone, but the rest of us are still here. That was the past, this is the present." "He didn't have to do it that way. He didn't have to e...
1.4K 69 28
'I don't like him. He snatched my soulmate and hyung away from me' 'But you should not do this' 'I don't know what he saw in him! He should love me a...
668 48 22
Kim Taehyung fanfiction Min Jiyeon (You) just moved to another school in Daegu. Your parents passed away and you started to have signs of depression...
280K 11.8K 55
Broken, Taehyung's parents moved him to a new city for a new start. The shy, fragile boy, lucky enough to have made three friends, suffered judging f...