Adventures In AAA With Fionna...

By x_noonespecial_x

[unedited version] fionna, a newly turned 17 year old, gets her heart broken for the very first time. while t... More

Bitter Flame
Morning Adventures
Gumbutt
Magic Woman
Take Me Away
Waking Up
Conversations With Bananas and Friends
Normal Girls
Plans
Choose Goose is a Little Bit Loose Loose (If You Know What Im Saying)
Mistakes
The Embarrassing Moments Bring Us Closer Part 1
The Embarrassing Moments Bring Us Closer Part 2
Making Our Way (In the World Today... )
Deadly Dreams
The Unwelcomed Guest and Blonde Baby
Closer (In More Ways Than One)
Could You Give Me A Definition, Please?
I Am Always Right
Broken Vault
Pricilla's Guide To Experiments
Sharing is Caring
Happy Birthday, Babe
Whispered Confessions
Just a Friendly Game
Annoyances
Coming Home
That Strange Servant
Complications
Unraveled
Schemes and Progress
No Time Soon
Are You Blind?
A Simple Conversation
Leads to Disaster
Release or Escape?
Dear Fionna...
Knock Knock
Secret Protections & Lost Causes
Payments
Memories of Blue
Don't Speak
Sleeping Noises
Unknown Passing
Unforgivable
Prince of Emotions
Epilogue
VERY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE
NEW BOOK IS OUT (TAKEN DOWN)

Just Like Old Times

1.9K 54 8
By x_noonespecial_x

"Cake isn’t going to be around for a few days." I groaned, yawning at the last word.

"Are you tired?" Marshall asked, cocking an eyebrow and chuckling slightly. It was only around one in the morning but what could I say, I needed my sleep.

"No." I lied, trying to stretch. Marshall was silent, giving me the impression that he knew I wasn’t being truthful. I tried to not look at him but eventually I had to, only to see that he was staring at me intently.

"Come on." he spoke as he stood up. His arms came to mine and grasped my hand in his, pulling my body up so that I was standing beside him. He turned so that his back was facing me and bent down slightly.

I chuckled slightly before hopping onto his back, letting him float me up the stairs.

We reached my bedroom and I squirmed out of his grip, searching through random drawers and grabbing a big t-shirt and shorts. I begun to strip off my shirt until I realized Marshall was still standing behind me. I stopped and pulled my shirt down, turning around.

"Uh.." I laughed as he stood staring, a dark navy blush coming to his face.

"Right." he blurted out, turning around and floating downstairs. He didn’t even try to make a comeback or say a dirty line; that's surprising, I thought.

I laughed and quickly slipped on my pjs, tossing my dirty clothes in my bedroom corner.

I could smell popcorn cooking, making my stomach grumble. Moving around so much made me less tired and gave me enough energy to stay up for a bit longer. I climbed down the ladder excitedly, pulling my hair into a high ponytail as I greeted Marshall.

The t-shirt I had found was slightly too big, covering up my shorts and creating the illusion I wasn't wearing any pants. I could tell Marshall was thinking about it because his eyebrows crinkled and his mouth parted to express words that couldn’t come out.

I sat down next to him, punching his arm slightly and grabbing a handful of popcorn. "I'm wearing shorts so don't start thinking anything." I said in between chews. He chuckled.  "Anyway, what are we doing?" I asked, staring at the now present BMA.

"I was thinking a movie marathon?" Marsh asked, bumping his shoulder with mine.. "But we can do whatever you want." he winked, giving me a smirk.

"Perv alert." I laughed, arching an eyebrow and  giving him a playful glare. "We can watch movies later. I'd rather not stare at a screen right now." I had a small headache coming on and I knew if we were to watch a movie, I would fall asleep instantly.

Marsh chuckled before turning his full body towards me on the couch. "Want to play truth or dare, then?" He asked, grabbing popcorn himself.

Something I learned about Marshall is that yes, he could consume human food but no, it gave him no nutritional value or energy whatsoever. But, he admitted, he sometimes liked the taste.

"Alright." I shrugged, a smile forming on my face. "Turn out a few lights though, it’s giving me a headache." I groaned, rubbing my eyes. As Marshall got up to turn the light switch off, I walked up stairs and grabbed a few extra blankets. I carefully climbed back down the ladder and into the living room, spreading out the blankets to create a nice 'bed' in the middle of the floor.

The living room was illuminated by the moon through the various windows, giving the room a peaceful and quiet atmosphere.

I sat down on the soft fabric and patted the spot next to me, signaling for Marshall to come sit by me. He lazily floated until he was beside me, then he plopped himself onto the blanket with a small thud. I used one blanket to wrap around us due to the fact I was already slightly shivering.

"It's a sleepover." I said chuckling, watching Marshall as he rolled his eyes but fought back a smile. His body shifted closer to mine, for more blanket, I guessed.

After a moment of silence I spoke. "Okay, you start." I whispered as I turned my full body towards him and crossed my legs Indian style.

"Alright, truth or dare?" He asked, awaiting my answer. It didn't take long for me to respond because I already knew exactly what I wanted to do.

"Dare." I said smiling, my eyes roaming over Marshall's slightly shocked face.

He chuckled nervously until he finally came up with a demand. "Uh...I dare you to..." He paused again, "uh.. hmm.. call FP."

I knew he was only trying to get me to quit but I kept a straight face, even though a smile crept on to his. I sighed in defeat and let out a very sarcastic laugh.

"Give me your stupid phone." I ordered, holding out my hand anxiously. He grabbed it out of his pocket and dramatically placed it into my hand. I flipped it open and dialed Flame's number, making sure to block Marshall's IDso we wouldn't be recognized.

After about the sixth ring a voice came in through the other end of the line. "Hello?"

I paused a moment, quickly making up a story in my head. "Hey this is Paul from the warehouse. I need that money by tonight." I said, deepening my voice as much as possible. My eyes flickered up to Marsh and I tried not to laugh; his expression was priceless. His eyes were basically bulging out of his head and his mouth reached the ground.

Was he really that surprised?

"Uhh what?" Flame said through the phone. "Who is t-"

"I said," I paused, clearing my throat and lowering my voice even further, "I need the money tonight. The cops are getting a little suspicious, y’ know?"

There was an awkward silence filled with me trying not to laugh and Flame being utterly clueless. "See, uh, F-man will kill me if I don't get the m-"

"I-I.. Listen who-"

Before it could go any farther and before I could laugh I slammed the phone shut, letting out an explosion of laughter as I did. I couldn’t quit laughing, holding my stomach and rolling back on to the floor in pain as the giggles kept coming.

"I meant just call him!" Marshall said through laughs of his own. When I finally regained myself enough to talk back, I gave Marshall a shrug and rolled my eyes as a smile was still present on my face.

"So Marshy Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." He winked slyly.

I gave him a glare and thought to myself for a moment. "Okay. I dare you to call Prince Gumball." I sung out, holding back my smirk.

Marshall's eyes grew wide but he snatched the phone from me anyway. I knew Gumball was slightly sensitive territory for Marsh but Flame was very sensitive for me. I’m giving him what he deserves. I could feel a slight hesitation from him and just as I was about to say he didn't have to, he began dialing the number with a wide smirk.

"Hello Prince Gumball speaking, who is this?"

"It's Marshall. Now, Bubba listen, I've been thinking and we used to be friends. How about we just forget everything and," Marshall paused for a moment, trying to hold in his laughter. "and start over." he finished.

"Marshall Lee, why ye-"

"Just kidding!" He hissed, slamming the phone shut and laughing. I couldn't help but laugh along with him, it made me feel better.

We played for about an hour longer, asking questions and giving dares and learning even more about each other which, I had to admit, I always liked sharing things with Marshall.

"Okay, okay, last one before we start our movie." I sighed, my sides hurting from laughing so much. "Marsh, truth or dare?"

He took a moment to think, "Dare."

I couldn't think of very many good ones. Each time I would think of a dare it wouldn't seem near good enough to give to Marshall Lee. I looked around the room for a moment and blurted out my best dare. "I dare you to do something you wouldn't normally do. Like ah," I paused for a moment, trying to think of the word Gumball had used so many times, "oh, something unexpected."

He stared blankly at me for a moment, making me chuckle. "Okay." he said, breathy, a slight smirk on his face. With one quick motion Marshall grappled my waist and pulled me on top of him as he lied down on the floor. My hands went down to the floor on both sides of Marshall’s head so that I could support myself. I tried to speak but no words came out of my mouth, only small squeaks.

He lifted his head, closing in the small distance between us. My body instantly stiffened and just as I was about to punch him, I remembered it was a dare. He kissed my bottom lip then, both lips, forcing me to close my eyes along with him. I didn't move my lips back, they felt numb. My stomach was churning and I didn't know what this feeling was.

I could feel Marshall tense up and I knew he was expecting me to punch him any minute. Instead, I finally relaxed because it’s just a dare, I thought.

Yeah, but he didn't have to take it this far, I thought again.

Finally I grew tired of petty kisses and nibbled on Marshall's bottom lip, causing his mouth to open slightly. With that I slipped my tongue in and he finally did the same to me.

I knew my face was red. I've never really done this before, after all. I never really could, not with Flame and he is the only boyfriend I've ever had up to this point. Marshall pulled me closer to him, causing me to bend my arms and our kiss to become deeper.

BMA finally noted the two of us were down on the floor and set off her alarm as she screamed:  "Marshall is sucking off Fiona's face!"

I jumped off of Marshall quickly and began to laugh. "Shut it, BMA." I said, pressing her red button and silencing her. "It's okay I can take him down." I said, giving her a wink and another laugh. I could feel myself blushing so I gave my full attention to BMA for the moment.

When I finally decided to look at Marshall, I discovered he had a small navy blush on both of his cheeks, making me chuckle even more. He didn't say anything; he just sat and looked at me while I looked at him.

Was I bad? Wait, why was I asking that? That shouldn’t have even happened in the first place. Friends don’t do that.

So why do I want to keep kissing him? I crinkled my brows in thought as my eyes continued to wander over the vampire demon.  What is he thinking?

"I don't know what to say," I began, talking into the silence, "but you taste like strawberries."

A silence followed again until Marshall spoke up. "You taste like, " he paused, coming in closer and giving me a quick peck on the lips. If I wasn't still blushing from before, I was definitely blushing now. I gave him a glare and attempted to hide my smile. I failed. "Vanilla." he smirked, slowly backing away from me.

"Marshall this can't ruin our friendship, ok?” I blurted my thoughts out. “ It stays between us; it was just a dare." I said, forcing out a laugh.

Marshall held his hands up and shrugged. "Whatever you want, Fi." he winked, sending chills down my spine. "But you know you could have stopped me." he challenged, raising an eyebrow.

I could have, I thought, but I didn't. Why?

My face became even more heated as I tried to avoid his gaze for a moment. "Well where's the fun in that?" I questioned, finally looking back at Marshall.

All he did was stare back at me, a slightly amused expression on his face. His smirk was replaced with a small smile, barely showing his fangs, but he didn't say anything.

"Well, should we watch the movie now?" I laughed, standing up. I grabbed Marsh's hands and pulled him up with me before we slumped into the couch together and began watching BMA.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 166 17
Prince Gumball's Biennial Gumball Ball is coming around the corner and the Prince has invited Fionna to be his special... chef? When Gumball asks Fio...
5.4K 178 10
Fionna is stuck in the tree house until the rain stops. She started wishing Prince Gumball, or at least someone, was there but to her luck, someone w...
832 153 30
- An Adventure Time Fan Fiction - Fionna and Cake spent most of their days fighting monsters and saving cities from evil souls . Every day , Prince G...
22.7K 567 32
Fionna realizes the night of her birthday ball she really likes Marshal and he likes her back but what does cake and PB think? (I'm new at writing go...