Loving The Bad Boy [1 & 2]

By unxreality

She loved him because she thought that he was perfect; then she realized he wasn't perfect, so she loved him... More

Loving The Bad Boy
Chase Cole
He's In Prison
You Got Yourself A Deal
Kiss Me
Beauty & The Beast
And So It Begins
Zach Daniels
Was That Fun?
She's My Girlfriend
I Swear He's Bipolar
Principal's Office
What Are We?
Then Have Me
Where Are My Clothes?
Flashback
It's Yours Now
When You Do; I'll Be Ready
Never Expected
Jealousy
He's A Lucky Guy
It's Hard To Explain
Dark Secrets
He Really Likes You
She'll Be Happy With Me
I'm Not Going To Force You
Protect Her
We Meet Again
How Could I Forget?
The Cole Family
First Time
My Secret Is Out But His Isn't
Five Days Without Him
Repeating History
You're Going To Get Hurt
Be Careful Who You Trust
Always
Only Us
Let's Re-Create History
Close Your Eyes
Epilouge - If Chase had survived
LOVING THE BAD BOY 2
LTBB 2: Chapter One
LTBB 2: Chapter Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Four
LTBB 2: Chapter Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Nine
LTBB 2: Chapter Ten
LTBB 2: Chapter Eleven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twelve
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fourteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fifteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Sixteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Seventeen
LTBB 2: Chapter Eighteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-One
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Nine (LAST CHAPTER: PT 1)
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirty (LAST CHAPTER: PT 2)
ANNOUNCEMENT + UPDATE

LTBB 2: Chapter Ninteen

3.3K 122 41
By unxreality

LTBB 2: Chapter Nineteen

[Isabelle Dawns' POV]

"Great. You start tomorrow!" The manager spoke holding my resume in front of him, I smiled.

"Thank you so much for your time Sir. I look forward to working in your shop." Standing up from my chair, I shake my new boss' hand appreciatively.

The man looked in his late twenties, dark blonde hair, small stubbles across his chin and deep dark blue eyes that had a serious yet understandable look into his personality.

This has been a relatively good job interview compared to all the other ones I have taken. As from now, I am employed at the CD store as a part time worker, which is good considering that I was in desperate need for a job. This would defiantly take my mind off all the worries.

Making my way outside, I start walking with my phone clutched in my hands. I felt it vibrate on my palms.

ASHER:

Well, how did your job interview go?

I grin replying back to him.

ISABELLE:

Amazing! I got the job!

ASHER:

Congratulations Belle, we should celebrate when we get back home.

ISABELLE:

If you say so, I'll be home in a couple of hours. I just need to visit someone. :)

ASHER:

Coolios, I'll see you back at the apartment around 6pm, I'm meeting a few friends over at the city. :)

His text suddenly made me pause from replying back. When he said 'friends' was he referring to Dean, Hunter and Bryce?

Okay Isabelle, stop. Just stop. You are overthinking again, and it's getting unhealthy. Asher must have plenty of 'friends' besides Dean and his crew.

My subconscious was right. Taking a deep breath, I slid my phone back into my bag and continued to walk down the pavement. I was planning to visit my dad in jail considering I haven't seen him in a fairly long time.

Calling the taxi from the road, the cab pulls over and I get in, in the back seat.

The man smiled, "Where to, miss?"

"Florida Central Prison please." He nods before driving again.

My phone rings.

Groaning, I pull it out of my bag and unlock the screen before placing it beside my ear, "Hello?"

"Hey beautiful, what are you doing today?" Zach greeted, I brightened attitude at his warm compliment.

"Nothing much, I just finished my job interview."

"Oh that's great, did you get it?"

"Well - "

He cut me off, "Wait, don't answer that. I already know that you were able to get the job from the start because you are intelligent, kind, very efficient and dedicate into doing things you want to do."

Impressed with his words, I thank him kindly, "Oh, thank you then," Hmm, I think it would be fun to mess with him today, "But sadly, I didn't get the job. So you're wrong."

Zach laughed, "No I'm not. I'm never wrong. If you didn't get the job, that simply means that the company is stupid enough to let someone like you slip away. You have good qualities that not everyone posses Isabelle, and if they didn't let you get the job, then you can tell them to suck my dick."

I gasp and burst out laughing, oh my gosh, did he just say that?

Clutching my hand over my stomach, in roll my head back in laughter, "I'm completely joking Zach, I did get the job. I just wanted to mess with you and see how you'd react."

He joined along laughing, "Oh I see, was this part of the boyfriend test or something?"

"No," I chuckle, "I just wanted to mess with you."

"Well why don't we mess around together? How do you feel about a walk in the park with Ben & Jerry ice cream following by attending a small lunch date with me in a new restaurant that just opened down Karlson Street?"

My smile widened, "I'd love that Zach."

"Good, I'll pick you up in fifteen minutes at Asher's apartment and we can go together."

I frowned, "Actually, I'm on my way to visit my dad. Is it alright if we push the time back a bit?"

"Of course. Whatever you want babe. Just as long as I'm able to spend some time with you."

Well, who can't adore this boy?

"Aw, thank you." I cooed.

"Speaking of which, when can I meet your dad?"

Zach doesn't know my dad is in prison. God, how am I going to put this?

"My dad is in prison Zach, I don't think you'll be able to meet him any time soon." Was the easiest way to go.

There was a long silence in the other line before I heard him breath out.

"That's alright, I'd still like to meet him one day though - If that's okay with you. I mean, you are going to meet my parents in a couple of weeks time so..."

"Of course, of course," I comment, "Well I'm on my way to visit him now. If you'd like, you're more than welcome to meet me there."

"Are you sure?" He asked in confirmation, I nod my head.

"Yeah. I'll meet you at Florida Central Prison in ten minutes. And then later, we can hang out like we planned."

"Okay, I'll be there soon."

***

Paying the taxi driver the amount I owed, I walk inside the building holding my shoulder bag firmly.

Going to the reception, the female police officer greets me, "Hello Miss, what may I do for you today?"

"Hi, I'd like to visit George Dawns." I state, she nods.

"Are you family?"

"Yes."

The lady points through the doorway, "Just walk that way. I'll tell him that you're visiting."

"Thank you." Making way through the door, I was stopped by a voice calling my name.

"Hey, Isabelle!" Turning around, I catch Zach's ocean blue eyes. He grinned while rushing over to me and pulling me in for a long embrace.

"Ready to meet my dad?" I asked raising my eyebrow. I know for a fact that's are more uncomfortable in meeting their girlfriend's fathers than mothers.

"Meeting your dad, yes. Being here in Central Prison, no."

"Are you scared of being here in the prison?" I questioned. Maybe it's a fear he has.

Zach shrugged, "You can say that."

I laugh, "It's alright Zach, it's not like you're going to get arrested."

He stared at me blankly, his breathing heavy.

"C'mon, I'll show you the way." Taking his hand in with mine, we walk through the doors together. Not far away was my father sitting in the visitors area patiently. Once he made eye contact with me, he smiled widely.

"Hey dad," I greet wrapping my arms around him, he hugs me tightly.

"Ahh, my little Isabelle. I can't believe you're back in Florida. Last time I saw you and your brother was months ago before you left for California."

A slight smile formed my display, "Yeah," I laugh, "It took some time to convince Rocco to let me come back here, but eventually I did."

"How did you do it?"

Pursing my lips into a thin line, it spoke a lie, "I just said that I needed to be here. It didn't feel right in California. The college there sucked."

My father believed me, "Fair enough. So, how is your boyfriend? Chad? Charlie? Cha - "

"Chase?" I correct, he clicked his fingers.

"That's the name! How is he?"

"Oh, um," tucking a strand of brown hair behind my ear, I could feel Zach tense behind me. Flicking my eyes up to face my father I shook my head softly, "Chase and I aren't really together anymore."

"Oh?"

This was the time to pull out Zach from behind me so he could face my dad, "Dad, this is my boyfriend Zach Daniels." My dad's face filled with confusion.

"Nice to meet you sir." Zach spoke gradually reaching out to shake my fathers hand.

"Nice to meet you too son," My father gripped Zach's hand and shook it warmly. My dad kept his eyes glued at Zach in an intense way.

"You look very familiar," My dad stated intently watching my boyfriend, Zach shrugged.

"It's okay sir, I get that a lot." He laughed softly, I start to feel uncomfortable and discuss another topic.

[Next Day]

"Okay, I'm going on my lunch break. I'll be back in twenty minutes." Kayleigh, my new work partner stated, I nod.

"Would you like anything while I'm gone?" She offered placing a strand of her black hair behind her shoulder, I shake my head.

"No, I'm fine. Thanks anyway."

Once she left, I was alone for the first time by myself in the CD store. My first shift was going well - very well actually.

I sorted everything out, cleaned the shelves, greeted paying costumers - the usual. People came and go, some even attempted to hide their favourite CD that they can't afford, so that no one else can have it.

That was annoying, because then I had to find where the people hide it and put it back into it's rightful place.

The store was completely empty considering it was only an hour before closing time.

Walking over to the shelves, I bent down and started rearranging the misplaced CD's until I heard the entrance bell ring indicating that someone had just entered the store. Standing up, I say "Hi, how can I help y - " My sentence was cut short when my brown eyes were laid to a grey stormy iris that I could recognise a mile away. My mouth agape.

The male smirked, "Yeah, hi. I would actually like some help," He began pacing around the store from shelf to shelf slowly coming towards me. I instantly went the opposite way he went to avoid any contact.

His black scruffy hair, gray eyes, tall lean figure and devious smile was enough for me to be afraid.

Dean.

"...I was looking for a women that worked here. She goes by the name 'Isabelle' or 'Belle' in Chase's case," He spoke slowly, I stepped back more as Dean stepped closer.

"Why do you want her?" I questioned trembling in fear, he grinned.

"I think you and I both know why."

I shook my head vigorously, "I'm not with Chase anymore."

"That doesn't mean he still doesn't care." My body was suddenly blocked by the wall, I had no way in getting out as Dean approached closer and sealed off my way out.

I'm alone with Dean. My work partner is gone for a half hour. I know that Chase isn't going to come and magically save me. The store is empty with no costumers. How am I going to escape this one?

But the real question is... Will I escape this one?

______________________________

Thoughts on the chapter? Comment below which character is your fav / #teamchase or #teamzach ?

Be sure to vote, comment and promote! Love you all xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 27 27
Hailey Martin has never been one to stick out in a crowd. She's always been perfectly happy to hang out in a corner, listening to her favourite playl...
33.3K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...
4.9K 519 36
The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. The one who cares for him. The one who pro...
11.2K 375 23
*Some people bring out the worst in you, Some people bring out the best in you* I watched as his lips moved, how his fist clenched and unclenched, h...