Sanders Sides ONESHOTS

Von AngstyRatt

Discontinued. Maybe a few short chapters here and there Mehr

Prinxiety (Princey x Anxiety)
Logicality (Logic X Morality)
Family (No Ship)
Fake Death (Prinxiety)
The Flirt (Prinxiety)
Fist Bump (No ship)
Baths (Logicality)
Prinxiety
Logicality/Thominic/Prinxiety
THOMAS! (Logicality)
Logicality, or Moxiety?
The Bat That Intailed Nothing
Falling Ill
Logicality or Moxiety
Blues Clues
Royality
10 Prinxiety
Hatred
Hydrate Yourself
Jealous Roman
Paintball
Joan x Talyn
Super Boi's
Good For You
Love's In The Air
Road Trip
Secret Sickness
ThOt
Diced Love
Christmas
Bitchmas
Cliché Café
Prince Roman
King Roman
Moxiety VS Logince!
Mother Nature
Cold Blooded
Your Important
Prince Virgil
Book Open, Face Deep
Super Boi's II
What If...?
Roommate Family
Broken Down
Blizzard
Talking Birds
Febreeze
Ship?
Little Rabbit
SS Ships In The Morning
Really Sorry
Thanks
King Virgil
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Ramen.
Meeting Again
Talking To Yourself
Movie Shipping Secrets
High Speed Chase
Queen Valerie
Steampunk
Verbal Abuse
Help
Best Friends
Sad V
Bullied
Lord Patton
Secret Spy
Fucking Coat Hanger
WHOOO
Pastel
Secret Spy 2
Eyes
😤
Forgotten Birthday
Bullies
Defeatist
Teleportation
Phan Special
New SS character?
Fucking Cat..
Great Customer Service
Protection
The Play
To-Do-List wink wonk
Soup
Bad Boy *wink wonk*
Just a thought
Jesus christ..
:3
Rest In Peace❤🕊
Kill me please
Be More Chill pt2
Given
Animals
Stripper
Bad Boy Sanders
Mermaid AU
Fluff
Speechless
Who?
Spanish??
Birthday Surprise
No
cake yummy
You're Not Gay
Forced Friend
You're Not Gay After Shots
Q+A
q+a answers
discontinued
Short Bakery
⚠️NOTICE⚠️
guys guys guys
wut
gimme gimme
janus

It's a common oneshot, I don't like it either

1.1K 34 6
Von AngstyRatt

     I let my dogs choose what my next chapter would be by placing dog food and saying stuff like "Logicality, Prinxiety, Moxiety, etc." And pointing to them while saying stuff, and the first one they ate, I went with. So this may be very crappy.

     Patton frowned at his anxious friend. "Is something troubling you, buddy?" he asked.                         Virgil shrugged. "I don't know..." he sighed.                                                                                                               "Talk to me about it." Patton smiled and sat by Virgil in the busy cafeteria, but no one ever sat at their table, ever.                                                                                                                                                                     "You know Roman? The popular guy?" He asked and Patton nodded. "Well, I know this sounds cliche, but I like him." He said hesitantly.                                                                                                                          "Aw! Virge that's awesome! Do you want me to-"                                                                                                    "NO!" Virgil shouted, knowing that what Patton was gonna ask if he wanted him to tell him. And of course Virgil didn't want Roman to know.                                                                                                         "Oh, okay." He looked down at his food and began eating slowly, then smiled and looked back up at Virgil. 

     Roman looked at the crown embedded on his wrist. He sighed and looked up at Logan.                     "Your still on about that?" Logan asked, arching a brow. "I think it's nonsense. People should be able to love whomever they desire." He said.                                                                                                           "I know, but even if you don't end up with them, aren't you at least curious who it could be? I mean, yeah, it's stupid to think anyone would be willing to marry someone, just because of some stupid mark on their wrists, but curiosity did kill the cat." Roman looked up at Logan from his wrist once again.                                                                                                                                                                   "No." Even after all that he had said, he gave a simple answer. Which, honestly, is all Roman wanted to hear, a simple one word answer.                                                                                                                   "You know, Logan, I have a friend I can introduce you to. And I am almost positive you guys will have connecting marks." Roman's face lit up with excitement.                                                                     "For the last time, I'm not interested, Roman." He pushed his glasses up. And Roman frowned.       "Okay, but... even if you guys don't have connecting marks, I still want you guys to meet!"               Logan stood up and grabbed his bag, sighing he said, "Maybe tomorrow, Roman." And with that he walked away, leaving Roman smiling mischievously.                                                                                 After he left, Roman was joined by Remy.

     Virgil groaned as he dragged himself out of bed, his alarm clock on his phone screaming at him. He turned it off and threw it to the end of the bed and walking to his drawer.                                      Patton yawned and sat up. He stretched before standing and smiling at the anxious, tired as hell boy. "Good morning, Virge!"                                                                                                                                         He rolled his eyes. "How can you wake up and then instantly be all cheery, morning is the worst for me, I'm always grumpy." He sighed and threw black clothes, the only clothes he had, at Patton.                                                                                                                                                                                             Patton smiled and took them, walking into Virgil's bathroom. He had a pretty big house, he was honestly kinda rich. His room could easily be the size of the master bedroom, except the master bedroom was bigger. Think of a master bedroom in a normal decent sized house, his room was at least two times the size. He has always said he doesn't like it because anyone could easily sneak around with no noise, which made him anxious. As he always was. Virgil had always thought why he deals with him.                                                                                                                                           Patton walked back out with the black Fall Out Boy t-shirt and black ripped jeans. He chuckled nervously.                                                                                                                                                                                       Virgil looked him up and down. "It fits your body type, you don't look half bad. But your personality is way too adorable for it." (Oof, Dan and Phil quote? I think so. Also, PINOF 10 is my favourite so far, like holy shi-)                                                                                                                                                Patton smiled. "Thanks Virge, but I brought my own clothes. These clothes just aren't me." He chuckled and grabbed his own before walking back into the bathroom.                                                           Virgil grabbed his phone and walked downstairs, knowing Patton would be down soon. Patton knew his way around the house, he basically lived there since he was over so much. Virgil's family was basically a second family to him, he always felt welcomed. And he loved that when something went on at his house, he always had another home to turn to. And he hasn't had a friend or anything like that ever before, and he has always hoped it would stay this way.           

     "So, Logan," Roman said, sitting in front of his best friend. "Ready to meet your new friend?" He smiled brightly in Logan's direction.                                                                                                                            Logan looked up from his book and raised a brow. "Where is he?" He asked.                                           Roman stood and motioned for him to follow, which he did. "Hey, Patton!" He called, waving at his friend.                                                                                                                                                                                   Virgil's eyes went wide and he quickly put his hoodie over his head and hid himself the best he could.                                                                                                                                                                                                Patton looked up and  beamed a cheery smile at Roman. "Hi Roman!" He giggled. He felt his wrist grow hot as they grew nearer. Roman? Impossible! I've been around him many times and this has never happened. Who's that with him?                                                                                                            "Patton, this is Logan." Roman smiled at them both, not noticing his hot wrist.                                       Logan's eyes grew wide as the burning pain pushed against his skin. He directed his attention straight towards Patton and they stared at each other wide eyed. "I-I um..." He cleared his throat. "I think we should go-ow!"                                                                                                                                                       Roman noticed Logan's pain then started feeling his own. He looked at them both then smiled. But he quickly stopped. Why was his burning as well?                                                                                "Hey Pat, I'm gonna be in the courtyard, you can stay here with your friends." Virgil said.                  Roman quickly looked over at him wide eyed, and Virgil only looked back with anxiety and fear on his face. He too had noticed his own burning, but never in a million years had he thought of it being Roman. He quickly looked away and stood up.                                                                                       "May I ask your name?" Roman made Virgil stop in his tracks and look at him. He was hoping to leave before any conversation or interaction struck between the two.                                                         "V-Virgil..." He gulped and refused to look him in the eye.                                                                                   "I um..." He cleared his throat, but his voice became squeaky as he said, "Ow." He looked at his wrist then back up at Virgil. He had to be the one. No way it could be Patton or Logan knowing they have been near him too many times.                                                                                                                       Virgil gulped and rubbed his wrist, which soothed the burn usually.                                                              While that was happening, Logan and Patton had been glancing at each other every once and awhile. "I'm... Patton." He said, hesitating a bit before holding his hand out for a shake.                          Logan shook his head. "I cannot do that. For if I do, then I am to be with you forever, and unfortunately, I have the  thought of loving whoever I'd like." He looked down. "No offense."                Patton took his hand back. "My bad." He didn't stop looking at Logan. "But, if we become friends and hang out, then the pain and burning won't go away when we are near each other. Maybe we can touch for a second, release, and then go back to our normal, things. We don't need to fall in love if you don't want to." He gave a genuine smile.                                                                       Logan looked back at Patton. "I suppose... it shouldn't be that bad, just release right away." He held out his hand and he took it, but their plan went south. Neither of them seemed to be able to let go or keep their eyes off each other. They stared at one another for what felt like hours.              Roman smiled at Virgil. He had been the most beautiful creature he has ever seen. He ran up to Virgil and held him close. "I know this is weird and you don't know me, but that's what these things on our wrists are about, right? Meeting Mr. Right." He let go but kept his grip on Virgil's shoulders. The pain felt so much better. It was a soothing feeling, and as long as he was in Roman's grasp, that soothing feeling would stay.                                                                                                         He shrugged Roman's hands off. "Sorry, but I don't like the whole soul mate thing. I'm with the nerd, we should love whoever we'd like." He smiled sadly, but that soon grew more happy as he watched Roman frown in disappointment. "I'm kidding, Princey." He said, hugging him. "Okay I'm done." He said, kissing Roman before walking away.                                                                           "Aw, Virge! At least stay until our part is done!" Patton said, turning to where the anxious boy was walking out. He sighed after he was out the doors of the imagination room. They had been doing a play Roman and Patton put together. He turned back to Logan and let go of his hand. "Sorry about this. I'll make dinner." He giggled.                                                                                                           "It is quite alright, Patton, for I did enjoy... the last part." His voice cracked at the last three words. "Um.." he mad his way closer to Patton, who had a quizzical look on his face. "May I..." He moved a bit closer, their chests pressed against each other and faces an inch apart. "...Kiss you?" But he waited for no answer as their soft lips brushed against each other, their breathes hot.               Roman stood in the spot he had been the whole time. "This is cheesy." He said.                                     Patton pressed their lips together while Roman talked, then turned to him. "Well, we're gonna be a cheesy couple, get over it." He giggled.                                                                                                                   Roman rolled his eyes and turned towards the big double doors and opened them. "Virgil!" He called. "Come cuddle me!" He whined.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.8K 135 11
Sanders sides angst and fluff, mainly prinxiety or logicality maybe a little mociet /rociet later on i write a lot of virgil so
4.2K 172 21
I will be writing a lot of angst in here but occasionally some fluff. I will take requests (it saves me the pain of having to come up with stuff by m...
151K 5.6K 200
I'm bored. Have fun. Enjoy
30.3K 1.1K 24
So this is my very first story ever so let me know what you guys think! The following pictures that you'll see in this story do NOT belong to me so i...