Love, Hate, and Discoveries

Galing kay whiteruby13

Katelyn or Katie as she goes by has her first boyfriend and break up, but what happens when other guys start... Higit pa

Love, Hate, and Discoveries
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 26

138 5 0
Galing kay whiteruby13

I decided to make it easier for him because it's bad enough hurting the man I love. I walked out in a tank top and denim shorts with a pair of tennis shoes on. My hair was in a pony tail and I came arm to the teeth. Jake sent one of the other guards to make sure Marcus knew this was no practice dual so what ever he wore he could use but we decided no magic. We didn't want anyone killed. All my weapons gleamed from the sunlight as I waited with John and Jake at my sides. Ashley and Lucas went to go get Marcus since he was late. It was half an hour til Ashley and Lucas showed up with no Marcus.

"Where is he?" I said in my cold voice detached from all emotions. I say them shiver with fear.

"He refuses to come. He says he will not harm you again." She looked worried that I'd strike at her while she said this. Anger broke through the cold for a moment and I spoke with power in my voice.

"Marcus come to me" I don't know if could hear me but I knew he'd be coming. "Marcus I wait for you. Come to me." I spoke in a whisper.

"Katie, why are you doing this? You do not need to fight him he forfeited." Jake spoke with his hand on my shoulder.

"Your wrong I have to do this Jake. It's the last thing I can try. I'm so lost Jake." My cold I built had broke and a tear dripped down on my shirt. "He can't treat me the way he has. It's wrong and I won't go through it again but I love him and I do not want to lose him unless I have to."

"I know Katie." He gave me a hug then we heard the back door smash. I looked at the others in shock Lucas was the one who spoke.

"He walked right through the door not even flinching."My eyes widened. Marcus looked as though he was being forced to come then I remembered he was.

"Marcus." I said slowly building the cold distance again.

"Katie how could you force me against my will?" He sounded in pain but I ignored it the best I could.

"It's not so nice having to do not be able to do what you want is it?" He flinched at my words. "Either pick your sword up or speak."

"Speak of what Katie I'll say anything you want but I refuse to hurt you again it was an accident the first time." I looked away towards the forest.

"That's what my parents use to say to. I will not be treated that way again Marcus."

"Katie I was wrong to try to control you I hadn't even realized I was doing it til earlier. Please believe me I'd never purposely hurt you." He pleaded.

"I want to believe you Marcus but ever since we got here you've been someone else. Some one who hurts me and accuses me of thing I'd would never do." 

"I know you wouldn't but I saw you in the hall....... and that night in your doorway .......  I lost it Katie I thought I was losing you and I didn't know what to do I've been a jealous moron." I nodded then I remembered everyone who was standing here. 

"Jake, Ashley, John, Lucas, and Demetri will you come with us?" I looked at them and they all nodded but strangely John hesitated. "The rest of you we will see at diner" The seven of us walked into the woods. When we knew we could no longer be heard we stopped. "Now we can continue." he nodded.

"As I said I was jealous Katie and I did a lot of wrong things because of that." I nodded.

"You are right you are a moron." That caused Jake and Ashley burst into laughs. 

"Please forgive me?" 

"I don't know Marcus I need to think about this."

"Ok I can understand that." I smiled and turned towards our group.

"Well I'm starved so whose coming with me to fill my tummy." John smiled and held out a hand which I took.

"You know Katie some times I wonder if your a bigger pig then my room mates." I dropped his hand not believing he said that to me."What?" I smiled and punched him hard in the chest making him lose his breathe.

" Don't call me fat." I chastised. I heard a laugh but I took off running for the house.

"I'm going to get you Miss Piggy!" John yelled in the background.

"Not if I beat you the the dining room!" I laughed glad I was faster then him.

"Cheater!"

"No smarter!" I jumped through the hole Marcus had left in the door. I waited at the door of the dining room until I saw John reach the corner and ran in. I briefly saw all the guards jump and stare at me but I let myself drop and slid across the floor under the table. I heard John skid to a stop.

"Damn her!" I stood up fake tears in my eyes. Good thing few knew me here.

"He went crazy and attacked me!" John stared at me wide eyed sputtering. The guard next to me took one look at me and grew a bright red with anger.

"What is the meaning of this?" The man demanded.

"I....I..." before he could form words I broke in.

"He grabbed me and told me he like to do pigs." The mans eyes widened.

"Officer go to your room til you are dismissed."

"But....But sir!" John stuttered. Me being a nice person decided to save him.

"I told you I was smarter John and not to call me fat." I said not able to hold my laugh anymore. The man face looked confused then when he registered what I said it turned to shock and he sat down and waved everyone to sit to. I turned to my savior."Thank you sir I'm sorry to startle you and disrupt your diner to prove a point."He smiled.

"Quite alright miss John needs to be put in his place every once in a while." I laughed.

"Well tomorrow I'll cook to make up for it."

"You can cook?"

"Yes but lately I haven't been so much."

"Hm.... I thought you being here with so many staff wouldn't be able to do simple things like that and I apologize for that."

"It's quite alright sir."

"Please sit." I did and noticed John staring at us.

"You don't have to so to your room John." I called to him but when he took a step closer."No you called me a pig if you want to eat you can do so over there." He stared at me in disbelief but when I gave him a stern look he sat. As luck would have it they rest walked in and looked at my face and him on the floor and busted out laughing. "Hey Jake I was just telling...." I realized I didn't know his name so I looked at him.

"I'm second in command Mame so you can call me Captain."

"Ok I guess we are going formal for now. Well anyways Captain here didn't realize I could cook and as a thank you I was going to cook for everyone tomorrow."

"Really?!" Jake's Marcus's and even Demetri's eyes were wide like little boys on Christmas. I laughed at them.

"Yes really Jake."

"You realize it'd be forever til we would be able to eat again?" Before I could answer I got cut off.

"You that bad Mame?" My mouth fell open in shock.

"You insulting my cooking?"

"You are a blessed. The blessed don't take care of their selves or others." He stated it like a fact.

"Fine then I'll bring my thank you diner to those who want it and you won't be able to get any til I say so."

"No offense but I wouldn't want to." Jake laughed and I scowled him.

"Well I'm taking offense." I huffed and plopped down in my seat next to my soon to be new friend. "So Captain what do you like to eat?"

"Food." I stared at him.

"What kind of answer is that?" 

"The answer of a warrior."

"Warriors can't have favorite food?"

"No warriors don't get to choose there food." I frowned then I smiled.

"Guess I have a new mission." He stared at me shocked.

"Katie stop harassing the good man." Demetri called laughing.

"I don't harass anyone Demetri that's Jake." 

"Hey! I'm not even in this Katie." 

"You are now Jake." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"That's it Katie your getting stuck in our room tonight and there is no cleaning allowed." I stared at him in horror.  

"Well it was nice meeting you Captain."I got up and went to run to the door to get tripped by John, who I had forgotten about. He laughed at me but when I got up again he grabbed my ankle and pulled causing me to fall again. "John let me go!" I whined catching him off guard letting me kick him in the face. His head rocked back and he let go I got up just in time for Jake to throw me over his shoulder. "Ugh Jake! Put me down!"

"Nope you can wear my sweats for bed." 

"I'm coming!" A voice called I looked up to see Ashley running after us just in time to be swung around.

"Why are you coming?" Jake asked suspiciously.

"Cause Katie needs a girl in there plus then we can kick one of the others out and they can sleep in my room tonight." 

"Fine go tell Angelo and Cam to go to your room. Those two are hard to separate." I heard retreating footsteps.

"Jake please let me down" I begged I could hear him chuckle.

"Ok" Next thing I knew was I was airborne. Letting out a shriek of surprise someone caught me. "Nice catch Marcus." I slowly opened my eyes to see Marcus's eyes peering at me with a big smile on his face.

"I've had practice." I blushed remembering being blindfolded and being thrown up between Damon and Marcus.

"Anyways..... Where you heading?"

"About to see if I could get one of the guards to duel me."

"Well now that Katie has trained you a bit and said you could put up a fight. Go ask for Carl and tell him that I said it's time." Marcus frowned but handed me over and took off, I didn't even try resisting this time I just let him carry me to his room. When he opened his door my nose wrinkled in disgust.

"Jake I scrubbed this just the other day!"

"I know. I actually have been trying because I knew you'd be mind and after what happened last time you cleaned..."

"I could...." 

"No I said no cleaning." He was laughing at me

"But ...."

"No buts." I just stared at him. He patted a top bunk on the right." This is where you'll be sleeping. and I'll have the bunk under you." I nodded at least the bed was cleanish. I saw him looking through a basket.

"What are you doing?" 

"Getting you clean clothes to change into."  I nodded. He finally pulled out a large black T and gray sweats with a draw string.  "Here." When he didn't leave I frowned and he just grinned. " I'll turn towards the door but I'm not leaving and neither are you." When he turned I changed my shorts for the sweats then tapped him on the shoulder so he knew it was safe. 

"I don't need the shirt." I handed it to him and he shrugged. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.2K 210 32
Was she going to get herself killed? Probably. There is something fascinating about this boy in the library looking for missing books. She just has...
2K 112 26
When Freya moves from Bradford to London she meets the one, that nobody compares to, Josh. She falls for him and just when she thought life was hard...
164K 3.5K 31
Lilly is shy and most of the time quiet.When her mother dies her father starts to drink and starts to abuse her.what will happen when she meets Alex...
44 6 6
Honey's world is torn apart when she comes home from her very first day of public school ever to find her house burning and her parents dead. She do...