Holy Angel

By LaylaGawdyss

All it took was one night for their souls to intertwine with one another. The thing is, did that night change... More

1. Drunken Nights.
2. Out and about
3. And it continues
4. Slayin'
5. Voices
6. On to the next
7. Family fun Time (prt.1)
8. Family fun time (prt 2)
9. Thats not gonna work
10: In the Salon
11. Not Ready.
12. Opening
13. Revenge
14. Loud Cries
15. Testing waters
16. The devils wife (prt.1)
17. Confused Actions
18. High on Anger
19. The Memory
20. Frustration Leads to not so Good Scenarios
21. It Was in The Past
22. Part 1 of a Crazy Day
23. Accumulation of Anger
24. Business Like?
25. Stirred Emotions
26. In The Hood
27. Depressed
28. Containing
29.
30. On My Mind
31. See you Laters & Therapy
32. Doing the job
33. Back at the shop
34. Therapy session #2
35. Fight Night
36. Deep discussion
37. Im Glad That You're Here
38. Till Death do us Apart
39. Nothing they can do
41. Raw Emotion
42. Unleashed
43. From His Eyes He Saw Her Unleashed
44. A Day With Him (pt.1)
45. A Night With Her (pt.2)
46. Treating the Birthday Boy
47. Party Boy
48. Here We Go Again
49. A Quick F***
50. Together Again
51. Episode
52. For the Last Time
53. Marie
54. She
55. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring
56. Daddy Duties
57. Just a Quick Ass Whooping
58. Wasn't the Right Time
59. The Aftermath
60. Punishment
61. Karma Pt. 1
62. Karma Pt. 2
63. Woohoo
64: Bad B*tch from da South
65. 'Nothing Like a Southern Cookout
66. Family seceret
67.
68. Family Drama
69. Checking on You
70. His Voices
71. One Situation to a Better Situation
72. Last Goodbyes
73. This is the Last Time
74. Studio buddy
75. Bye Bye Mr. White
76. Late Notice
77. Welcome
78: Pt. 1
79. Rest
80.
81. Dinner with the Family
82. Match my Bling
83. Slight Trouble in Paradise prt. 1
84. Slight Trouble in Paradise prt. 2
85. Violation
86. Pursuit
87. War
88. War prt 2.
89. War prt 3.
90. Answers
91. Darkness Comes to Light
92. Insecure
93. Family Therapy
94. Triple Threat
95. Apple Tree
96. Late Night Laughter
97. Small World
98. Slight Trouble in Paradise prt. 3
99. Maybe a Break?
100. Small Talk prt. 1
101. Small Talk prt 2
102. Need More Peace
103. They're Back
104. Heal
105. Lets Talk
106. Truth
107. Granpapa
108. A little gathering
109. Casual Talk
110. A Little Advice
111. Deeper Into the Rabbit Hole
112. Freaky Shït
113. Fight Fire with Fire Pt. 1
114: Fight Fire with Fire Pt. 2
115. Just Don't Get It
116. Make it Right

40. Hurt

1.2K 89 38
By LaylaGawdyss

*WARNING! GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION BELOW. IF YOU ARE VERY SENSITIVE TO ANY FORMS OF ABUSE PLEASE DO NOT READ WHAT I PUT WITHIN THE BLACK DOTS! I AM WARNING YOU!*

Mason

"I don't know what the fuck Miya saw in you," he chuckled as he threw his shirt back over his head. "It must have been your tongue game or something."

"Oh please Mason. You know I put the thing on you."

Mason looked down a Crystal and scoffed. "You hoes disgust me."

"But you're the one fucking your girlfriend ex." Crystal scoffed back with an eyeroll.

"Correction, you're not her ex. You're her stalker of a quick fuck, know the difference." Mason slipped on his shoes.

"Oh please, wait until I tell her that you flew me and bought me a hotel room just to fuck me. You're pathetic." She chuckled as she played in her hair.

"Shit tell her." Mason shrugged. "She's not going to believe your ass anyway. You're just going to make her want to kill you, more than I already want to do."

Mason threw on his jacket and winked at her. "Watch your back in these New York streets baby." Mason chuckled and walked out of the crummy hotel room.

Mason looked at Bruce when he closed the door and shook his head.

"I can't believe you." Bruce shook his head in disgust.

"What do you mean?" Mason chuckled as he made his way to the elevator.

"Miya is missing and you out here fucking her old fucks?" Bruce scoffed again. "What gotten into you?"

"First of all Miya is not missing I know where she's at." Mason side eyed him, when in truth he didn't know where the hell Miya was. It was like she vanished off the face of the earth.

"Then where is she?" Bruce arched his brow.

"She homes." Mason came up with a quick lie.

"Mhm." Bruce chuckled.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Mason arched his brow. Noticing the elevator had yet to open he walked away towards the exit steps.

"Your a damn lie you don't know where she is." Bruce followed behind.

"That's none of your damn business." Mason looked back at him as he made his way down the steps. Mason licked on his lips and thought long and hard about where she could be but nothing came to mind.

"Isn't her birthday in a few weeks?" Bruce asked. Mason glanced over his shoulder at Bruce once again and sucked his teeth.

"How do you know?"

"Her ex best friend is still my girlfriend." Bruce mumbled in more of a duh tone. "What are you going to do for her birthday?"

"I don't even know. I haven't talked to her since she dropped me off at the airport."

"Mason, that was fucking two weeks ago."

"Listen," Mason sighed as he turn around on the very last step to face Bruce. "She probably ignoring the shit out of me."

"What did you do?" Bruce arched his brow. "No, let me correct myself what did Marcus do? Because I know damn well Mason didn't put his hands on Miya."

Mason hung his head and sighed heavily.

"She said something we both didn't like so I let her have it." Mason looked up at Bruce but then turned around and opened the door to outside.

"What did she say?"

"Something about I won't be the only nigga she call daddy. We got in a slight argument before that and that triggered it." Mason walked over to his car and got inside.

Mason rested his head on the window and stared out the windshield. When Bruce got in the car Mason felt his intense stare.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••WARNING

"So, we fought but this was the worse. We literally fist fought. Then all I knew was that Marcus took over. He started abusing her even after she stop hitting. I could hear her screaming for him to stop." Mason stared at the car that parked in front of him, wondering if he should tell Bruce the next part.

"He grabbed her neck and choked her and before she would pass out he would let go and then choke her all over again. He did that about three times before she passed out. He threw her limp body on the bed and raped her. I could hear her waking up and asking what was going on, but he wouldn't stop. She started to cry, begging him to stop. When her peoples called he didn't answer at first but instead he got off her and told her to clean the blood up and cover herself so that her bruises wouldn't show. I didn't come back to reality until after she drove off from dropping me off at the airport." Mason bit on his bottom lip as he leaned his head back on the head rest.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"He used all her weaknesses against her. He used her past that hunted her to get back at her."

"Stop saying he. Take some fucking responsibility for your actions. You allowed him to do all those things to her. You are absolutely wrong." Bruce sounded disappointed with him.

"You right, I could have stopped it." Mason licked on his lips as he started the car and pulled out of the parking spot.

"We broke up with her." Mason mumbled.

"It's for the best, but now I think it's best that you don't say nothing more because I'm about to swing on you. I may can't beat your ass but I'll try."

Mason looked over at Bruce, but to keep the peace and to keep his best friend, he kept quiet. The ride was silent as Mason drove them back to the hotel they've been staying at for almost a month.

"She didn't deserve to go through the trauma again." Mason heard Bruce mumbled. "Something you were supposed to protect her from." He continued to mumble.

"And what's sad is that even after you did all that shit to her she'll still go running back to you because she knows for a fact that you're the only person who can protect her from her fucked up family and the outside world." He scoffed.

Mason stayed quiet as he pulled the car into a parking spot of the hotel and turned the car off. He watched as Bruce got out the car while slamming his door shut. Sighing Mason followed and closed the door behind him. As he walked away Mason locked his car and made his way into the hotel.

Deciding that it was best to give Bruce his space, Mason waited for another elevator to get on. Once the door opened Mason stepped inside and leaned his body on the wall after pushing his floor number.

He reached his hand inside his back pocket and stared at the blank screen besides a few social media notifications he really didn't give two shits about. Usually he would see multiple texts and calls from Miya, but there weren't any. He get it, she needed some time away from him but this was too much for him. Mason needed to hear her, even if it was just her cursing, screaming at him, or breathing he'd be okay. He just wanted to know if she's safe.

Just as he was about to shove his phone in his pocket he saw a strange number popped up on his phone. He arched his brow and answered the call.

"Who is this?" He got straight to the pointed. He did not like people or bill collectors calling his phone for no reason.

"Mason?"

Mason arched his brow and took the phone from his ear to look at the number before putting it back to his ear. He knew this voice oh too well.

"Mama why are you calling me and from off a strange number at that?" Mason sighed. The elevator soon opened and he stepped off.

"Wow I don't even get a hey ma, how you doing." She mumbled.

Mason lowed his eyes in annoyance. "Why are you calling me?"

"Remember that pretty girl you wanted to talk to about a year ago?"

"What pretty girl?" Mason smacked his lips as he used his hotel key to enter in his room. He let the door close behind him as he threw the key on the table beside him.

"You know, my old hairdresser. The one that owned that beauty shop?"

Mason ears perked up then. He knew exactly who she was talking about.

"Miya?" Mason asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes Miya, that's her name!" She squealed.

"What about her ma?" Mason asked as he walked into the bedroom to kick his shoes off.

"I see her."

Mason stopped what he was doing and put all his attention to his mom.

"Where?"

"She's here in the facility. I never knew she was crazy." She whispered into the phone.

Mason arched his brow and thought what did she mean by facility, but then it dawned on him.

"She's in a mental hospital?" Mason asked slightly confused.

"Well duh Mason. Where do you think I'm calling you from?" His mom scoffed.

"You're lying, Miya told me she would never go there." Mason sat on the edge of his bed with his head in his hands. why would she go to a place that she's afraid of?

"Well obviously she's here if I'm watching these nurses push her ass in a wheelchair. Right before I called you I saw her just sitting in a corner in a rocking chair, I didn't know it was her at first until she turned around and just lashed out at the security guard. Can you believe she broke his jaw and fractured his nose?" His mom sounded astonished as she told her story.

"I can believe that." Mason licked on his lips as he laid back and sighed.

"Well it took three guards to hold her down to sedate her and put her in a stray jacket. My hairstylist is a crazy girl."

Mason looked up at ceiling and imagined her doing what his mama told him, but then it hit him. Mason sat up and arched his brow.

"Why the hell are you in a mental institution when I had you put somewhere else?"

"They transferred me Mason how the hell else?" She laughed.

"Where are you?" Mason asked. He was going to use that to his advantage to see Miya.

"Are you coming to see me?" She asked.

"Yeah ma."

"Sunny-Side mental institution in North Carolina.Visiting hours are between twelve and six."

"Do we have to sign-in in order to see a patient?" Mason asked her as he made a mental note of everything.

"Of course, you also have to be on the guest list which I will put you on after we get off the phone."

"Shit." He mumbled. He knew for a fact that Miya would not have him on the list just yet, but she will very soon.

"Quick question before you hang up the phone." He heard his mom ask.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Was the only reason why you shipped me off to rehab was to get me clean, or to have a better chance at getting with Miya?"

Mason bit down on his lip and closed his eyes lightly. His mom had been addicted to drugs since he could remember. He could remember all the times when he would walk into her room or even the living room to see her dazed off a drug.

"Both, I wanted you clean for the longest and I didn't want you around someone that I tried to be with. I didn't want her to see the real you." Mason laid back on the bed with one hand propped behind his head. "At the hair salon sitting in her chair you are a completely different person, but then when you leave that bitter, drug addict came out."

There was a pause on the other end and for a second Mason thought his mom had hung up on him.

"H-"

"Did you at least get with her?" She asked cutting him off.

"We were together for almost a year." Mason smirked to himself.

"Well happened?"

Mason twisted his lip to the side as he stared up at the ceiling. "I hurt her. I used her past to punish her and I deeply regret it."

"Then you need to make things right. I did not raise you to be a monster Mason. You are not your father."

"I know ma."

There was another pause between the two as Mason tried to gather his thoughts.

"Well, I'm going to get off the phone now."

"Oh, okay." Mason chewed on the inside of his cheek. He desperately needed to hear five words from her before she hung up.

"I love you my son." She cooed.

Mason smiled to himself. "Love you to ma."

"Talk to you later Mase."

"See you soon."

🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306 39 5
Their destinies are predetermined, but what unfolds when they dare to rewrite the script of fate itself?
22K 1K 23
Description In Story. As of 2/21 CUT SHORT.
474K 10.3K 35
Chris and Brielle are at a crossroads in their marriage. Stuck dealing with an old past and trying to begin something new. These two have their wires...
6.5K 683 35
(completed) Serene lost her memories. Odeo lost someone he loved. The two meet under not so normal circumstances and they embark on a journey to find...