CRYBABY || KIM TAEHYUNG ๐Ÿโœ”๏ธ

Av seokprinceu

COMPLETED "When I saw you crying I just want to hug you tight and tell you that everything's gonna be alright... Mer

AUTHOR's NOTE
โ—โ€ข1โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข2โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข3โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข4โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข5โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข6โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข7โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข8โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข9โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข10โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข11โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข12โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข13โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข14โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข15โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข16โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข17โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข18โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข19โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข20โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข21โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข22โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข23โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข24โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข25โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข26โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข27โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข28โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข29โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข30โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข31โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข32โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข33โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข34โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข35โ€ขโ—
โ€ขโ—36โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข37โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข38โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข39โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข40โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข41โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข42โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข43โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข44โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข45โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข46โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข47โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข48โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข49โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข50โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข51โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข52โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข53โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข54โ€ขโ—
Q&A AND I LOVE YOU
The Answers to your Questions
โ—โ€ข55โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข56โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข57โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข58โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข59โ€ขโ— [#3]
โ—โ€ข60โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข61โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข62โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข63โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข64โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข65โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข66โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข67โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข68โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข69โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข70โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข71โ€ขโ—
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ.
โ—โ€ข72โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข73โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข74โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข75โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข76โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข77โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข78โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข79โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข80โ€ขโ— [#1]
โ—โ€ข81โ€ขโ— [#2]
โ—โ€ข82โ€ขโ— [#4]
โ—โ€ข83โ€ขโ— [#5]
โ—โ€ข84โ€ขโ— [#6]
โ—โ€ข85โ€ขโ— [#7]
โ—โ€ข86โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข87โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข88โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข89โ€ขโ—
EXTRAS!: Soeun with Namjoon
โ—โ€ข90โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข91โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข92โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข93โ€ขโ— (End)
FACTS ABOUT CRYBABY๐Ÿ”ฎAPPRECIATION/CLEARING UP YOUR QUESTIONS! โค๏ธ

TAEHYUNG's PAST [#8]

17.4K 636 105
Av seokprinceu

**This chapter is about Taehyung's past**

TAEHYUNG's PAST #8 (I put the number 8 for a reason. Don't worry, for you won't be confused, I wrote numbers all in 'Taehyung's past' chapters. If you want to understand clearly, you can read it according to the numbers.)

Taehyung was crying as he held his mother's picture on his chest, hugging it as if his life depended on it. He was mourning and crying so loudly. The feeling he was feeling right now, he couldn't express it with words.

"M-mom..." Taehyung choked out as he looked at his mother's smiling photo, crying more when his mother looked so beautiful inside the picture.

"Mom I'm sorry..." he cried more as he felt something tight on his chest, he felt the pain of loss, loneliness, sadness.

Taehyung cried as he looked at his father that was crying too. Because he wanted some fatherly comfort, he scoot close to his father, wanted to hug him to calm his father and himself down.

Suddenly his father pushed Taehyung so harshly, the poor boy stumbled back and felt hard on his butt. Taehyung continued to sob. The boys quickly went to Taehyung and Taehyung wasted no time hugging Jimin.

"You killed her! You killed your own mother!" Taehyung's father yelled at Taehyung as he began to fist his collar. Taehyung cried louder in response, he was too weak to fight back.

He couldn't fight back his own father.

"F-father..." Taehyung begged and gasped when his dad pushed him harshly again. Jin gasped as he picked Taehyung up, rubbing all his tears from Taehyung's face which was beginning to wet once again.

Yoongi couldn't take it anymore. He knew he had no rights to meddle in Taehyung's family matter, but at that time, he had to.

Yoongi pulled Mr. Kim off the ground and stood up protectively in front of Taehyung. His eyes were anger mixed with sadness.

"Mr Kim! Please wake up to your senses!" Yoongi screamed. "Taehyung didn't kill her! Taehyung wouldn't kill his own mother! She died due an illness, Mr. Kim... and you can't prevent it from happening!"

Yoongi began to cry too, the emotions he's feeling inside was too much. "He didn't kill her! It wasn't his fault! It really wasn't Taehyung's fault!" Yoongi screamed at Mr. Kim face.

Mr. Kim still didn't stop here. He glared at Taehyung with eyes full of hatred. "You shouldn't have born." He said and Taehyung continued to sob.

"If you didn't born... I will still be there for Hyewon and she wouldn't leave me." Mr Kim said again. When Taehyung heard his mom's name, he cried again.

"Why are you blaming Taehyung for this, Mr Kim?" Jimin had enough. Jimin put Taehyung in his arms. "You are the one at fault! You didn't-" Jimin began to scream at Taehyung's father and Yoongi stopped him.

Mr. Kim hiccuped as he began to cry once again. He suddenly hugged Yoongi tight. Yoongi didn't protest, he hugged the older back as he began to tap his back lightly, just to calm himself down.

"He killed her... h-he killed my wife..." Mr. Kim whispered lightly and Yoongi shook his head as he continued to calm the old man down.

Taehyung got up and sniffled, he needed someone else' comfort. He glanced at his father and began to walk off, but his actions were at halt when Namjoon grabbed his arm.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon asked, his face were full of dry tears. He was worrying about Taehyung.

"I'm- I'm going to M-Minju..." Taehyung said and Namjoon shot him a concern look.

"You're going to her after all of this? Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure... D-don't worry hyung..." he sniffled as he began to walk away, dragging his feet to Minju's house.

After running for exact 15 minutes in full speed, Taehyung finally arrived to Minju's house. Without thinking, he banged his fists at Minju's door desperately.

No answer.

Taehyung sighed as he blinked. Suddenly he remembered that Minju puts an extra key, under the vase.

Taehyung lets out a sigh of relief when the door finally opened.

"Minju-ah?" He softly calls out, voice still hoarse from all the crying he did. Taehyung walks to the kitchen, sighing again when she was not there. He checked the living room, and still, she's not there. Minju is not there.

'Where are you?'

Taehyung was about to enter Minju's room, his hand was already at the handle, pushing it down to let it open the door.

Taehyung was about to call her, but stopped when he saw Minju was on top of a guy.

Taehyung blinked rapidly as he tried to process the disgusting scene that was happening in front of him.

Minju moaned as she threw her head back. Taehyung blinked again and spoke.

"M-minju-"

Hearing Taehyung's voice, Minju quickly remove herself off the guy. She gasped as she was struggling to take a towel to cover her naked body.

Taehyung ran out of the room and leave the house, his tears streaming violently from his eyes. Suddenly he felt a hand grabbed his arm.

Taehyung stopped on his tracks and Minju took this opportunity to turn him around to face her.

As soon as Taehyung saw Minju's face, something just... clicked.

'Disgusting.'

"T-Taehyung oppa, w-what you saw just now is nothing, I love you, I really do. You know that-"

"Shut up." Taehyung said with a monotone. Minju blinked, Taehyung never used that kind of tone with her.

Taehyung never used that kind of tone to anyone.

"Taehyung, p-please-" Minju begged, her tears streaming down to her face. Taehyung looked at Minju with an emotionless face.

"Why are you doing this to me? You said you love me.. I want you to let me go, but you said you can't because you love me," Taehyung said with a little tears in his eyes.

"You told your father to hurt me, my friends and my family if I say things you want me to say. You forced me into this stupid relationship even though I don't want it." Taehyung said as his face became emotionless again, his tone changing to cold.

"You took advantage of me with my weakness. Was it fun?" Taehyung glared at Minju with eyes full of hatred.

"Did you know that mom passed away today? Huh? Did you? I came here, wanted some comfort because you are my 'girlfriend'. I wanted you to comfort me, but this is what I got instead? You opening your legs for other guys?"

"What kind of 'I love you' shit you've been spewing to me? You-" Taehyung sighed.

"Taehyung, I'm sorry..."

"Fuck off." Taehyung growled out and Minju looked at him in shock.

"Taehyung..." Minju called again. Taehyung shook his head. "Don't say my name with that disgusting mouth of yours."

"I've been so patient with you... I saw you with couple of guys before, but I've tried to think positive, that maybe it was just a one time mistake, but it's not."

"After you've done to me and said to me- I-" Taehyung laughed as tears were streaming down. He lifted his face to look at Minju's disgusting face. "Wow, fuck you." Taehyung laughed.

Taehyung never cursed.

"I hate you! I hate you! Don't ever appear in front of me again!" Taehyung screamed as he cried.

With everything that was happening, all of the things started to hit him like a truck.

With his mother's sudden death.

With his father blaming him for his own mother's death, accusing him a murderer.

With Minju that caged him inside a relationship that he never want in the first place, but betraying him after...

Taehyung shook his head.

Taehyung spare Minju one last glare as he began to walk away, Minju didn't give up, she was still trying to cling onto Taehyung.

Taehyung groaned as he remove his arms from Minju. He did it so harshly, and it made Minju fell on her butt.

"Leave me the fuck alone!" He shouted in a loud tone. When Minju went to touch Taehyung hand again, he groaned and looked at Minju with disgusted eyes.

Minju was calling him desperately as she began to cry, Taehyung just continue to walk away from her.

I'm done with everything. I'm so fucking done. I don't want to care anything anymore.'

'I am done.'

•••

Taehyung have been locking himself inside his room for days now, Jin glanced at Taehyung door worriedly, sighing hopelessly when he saw the untouched food outside of his door.

Jin couldn't take this anymore.

He went to search for the spare key of Taehyung's room, and told his friends to gather up. The door opened up with a slight creak, but Taehyung never spare the door a glance.

"Taehyung," Namjoon called as he sat in Taehyung's bed. Taehyung was still staring blankly at the ceiling. "Hyung..." Jungkook called softly, but Taehyung didn't respond.

"Taehyung?" Yoongi called this time, but still, there is no response. Yoongi blinked rapidly, as he forced the laying boy to sit down.

"Taetae-" Jimin cried as he hugged his best friend. "Please don't be like this... I know you're sad.. but you have to eat. We are all worried for you-" Jimin took a look at Taehyung and he gasped in shock. "Taehyung-ah?!" He called as he shook his friend harshly.

Taehyung was staring at nothing, not even blink when Jimin shook him so hard.

The sight of Taehyung made Jimin had goosebumps all over his body... it was the same as the last time when he was-

"N-Namjoon hyung... Taehyung's eyes..." Jimin called as his tears falling again. "It's so blank... and this is not his usual blank stare- I-it's-"

"He... Did something happened when he go and met Minju..?" Namjoon said to himself and Yoongi growled.

"Taehyung went to meet Minju?!" Yoongi suddenly screamed, making all of the boys flinched except for Taehyung. Yoongi huffed as he took out his cellphone, dialing Minju's number.

After the third ring, she finally answered.

"Hey Yoongi oppa! What's-"

"At the park. Now." Yoongi growled on the phone, his hand grabbing the phone so hard, it almost cracked.

"Why oppa-" Minju wanted to ask again but her sentence were cut off by Yoongi.

"Meet up there. If you don't come, I'll kill you with my bare hands." Yoongi threatened.

Yoongi hanged up and looked at Jin, "Jin hyung-" he started but Jin cut him off with a nod. "You can go. I'll take care of him, don't worry."

Yoongi went out Taehyung's house and ran. He never ran this fast in his whole life before. But he needed to know what happened.

He knew there was something wrong with that girl...

Yoongi's eyes scanned the park, and his eyes widen in anger when he saw Minju. He marched to Minju and fisted her shirt. Minju gasped.

"You." Yoongi growled. "Tell me what happened when Taehyung went to your house at the day that his mom passed away."

Minju gulped as she blinked rapidly. Yoongi was breathing heavily. Anger grew in him when Minju didn't answered. He balled his hands in a fist as he wanted to hit Minju,

But Jungkook stopped him immediately. "Yoongi-hyung, don't! You will end up in jail if you hit her!"

"I don't care!"

"I care!" Jungkook screamed, "Let's just talk, okay?"

Yoongi tore his eyes off Jungkook and glared at Minju.

"FUCKING TELL ME NOW OR I'LL KILL YOU FOR REAL-" Yoongi screamed.

"H-he saw me sleeping with someone!" Minju blurted out.

"At the day his mom passed away?!" Yoongi asks again, screaming.

"After all you did to him?" Jimin said again as he looked closely at Minju. "Are you-" Jimin laughed. "Hey.. Are you fucking serious?"

Minju looked down at her feet. "Tell me it's not true, please." Jimin said, grabbing onto Minju's shoulder and looked straight to her eyes. "It will be too much for Taehyung to handle..."

Minju didn't answered.

Jimin looked at Minju, he screamed at her face and Minju closed her eyes in fright.

"You fucking slut-" Hoseok was about to hit Minju but stopped by Namjoon. Namjoon rubbed Hoseok's shoulder calmly as he stepped in front.

"How dare you..." Namjoon balled his fist. "Do you- do you know what happened to Taehyung?! He is no longer the little brother we knew! H-he doesn't talk, doesn't look at anything, he became emotionless now! And it's your fault! He's just kind, so that's why he kept staying in your 'relationship'! He didn't want to hurt you or us!"

"I'm- I'm sorry..." Minju cried.

"You think sorry can make everything's return to normal? No, you broke him!" Namjoon screamed as tears streaming down his face.

The boys cringed and looked at Minju in disgust. They pushed Minju away and left. Minju looked up and saw Jungkook was looking at her.

"Jungkookie-"

"Go away from here, I'm holding all my strength for not hitting you right now. Don't ever appear in front of Tae-hyung or all of us. We don't want to see your face."

Jungkook ran to catch up with his hyungs, and they walked together to Taehyung's house. As soon as they opened the door, they saw Jin was telling Taehyung his jokes.

Their heart was scattered into millions of pieces when Taehyung was still staring blankly at the ceiling, his eyes didn't hold a single emotion.

At that moment, they knew that they lost their brothers' happy self,

They just hoped that Taehyung's happy self will return.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

7.1K 253 32
taekook fanfic, where jungkook and taehyung meet in a hospital support group. Jungkook putting up a cold flirty facade, taehyung hiding behind his sm...
139K 7.4K 35
Taehyung moves to a new city with his father. There he meets and befriends Jimin. They both become so comfortable with one another and wish to be tog...
396K 20.4K 57
Started: 23. Apr. 18 Completed: 27. Jan. 19 Taehyung is asked to help his best friend (and secret crush) Jimin to move in together with his...