Loving The Bad Boy [1 & 2]

By unxreality

She loved him because she thought that he was perfect; then she realized he wasn't perfect, so she loved him... More

Loving The Bad Boy
Chase Cole
He's In Prison
You Got Yourself A Deal
Kiss Me
Beauty & The Beast
And So It Begins
Zach Daniels
Was That Fun?
She's My Girlfriend
I Swear He's Bipolar
Principal's Office
What Are We?
Then Have Me
Where Are My Clothes?
Flashback
It's Yours Now
When You Do; I'll Be Ready
Never Expected
Jealousy
He's A Lucky Guy
It's Hard To Explain
Dark Secrets
He Really Likes You
She'll Be Happy With Me
I'm Not Going To Force You
Protect Her
We Meet Again
How Could I Forget?
The Cole Family
First Time
My Secret Is Out But His Isn't
Five Days Without Him
Repeating History
You're Going To Get Hurt
Be Careful Who You Trust
Always
Only Us
Let's Re-Create History
Close Your Eyes
Epilouge - If Chase had survived
LOVING THE BAD BOY 2
LTBB 2: Chapter One
LTBB 2: Chapter Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Four
LTBB 2: Chapter Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Nine
LTBB 2: Chapter Ten
LTBB 2: Chapter Eleven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twelve
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fourteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fifteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Sixteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Eighteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Ninteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-One
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Nine (LAST CHAPTER: PT 1)
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirty (LAST CHAPTER: PT 2)
ANNOUNCEMENT + UPDATE

LTBB 2: Chapter Seventeen

3.6K 130 18
By unxreality

LTBB 2: Chapter Seventeen

[Isabelle Dawns' POV]

Hesitance was overcoming my brain and confidence of having a simple talk with Chase. On one hand, it was the right thing to do; discuss about Dean and why and how he was back, more importantly, what is he after now?

On the other hand, the only thing that stopped me from breaking distance was Zachary and my future as a person and my future in our relationship. I'm sure he's had enough of me hanging out with my ex boyfriend after... well, everything. About almost dying, about getting kidnapped, about loosing a family member...

Although Zach doesn't know about Dean and what happened last year with my life, I can't help shake off the fact that he's beginning to feel suspicious about all this, including Chase's former girlfriend, Emma now that she discovered my old relationship status was with Chase.

"So are you coming or are you just going to stand there like a statue?" Tyler spoke sarcastically watching me from Chase's doorstep. I haven't moved an inch yet.

"Y-Yeah, sorry." Damn, I overthink too much.

Tyler knocks on the door, on the third knock, Chase opens it. His dark green eyes immediately falls into my brown ones softly.

"Hey," He said speechlessly to me before looking at his cousin, "Tyler, why did you bring her here?"

"She forgot her own keys at Asher's apartment and he isn't home. So she is going to stay with us for the night until Asher returns." Tyler's answer was more of a command to Chase for allowing me to stay over. Ty grabs my wrist before pulling me into Chase's apartment, my eyes never leaves Chase.

I don't know how he feels about this. Hell, I don't even know how I feel about this.

Taking a seat on the brown singular couch, Tyler and Chase sits on the long one spreading their arms on the arm rests as they stare at me questionably.

"So," Tyler slouched his body making himself comfortable, "Ask him Isabelle."

Chase's eyebrows furrowed, "Ask me what?"

"Do you know anything on why Dean, Hunter and Bryce? Why are they back?"

Chase cringed at my words. My guess is that he still isn't over what happened last year.

"They're not after you; that's for sure."

"How do you know?"

"Dean was after you because I loved you. He wanted to take away something I cared about - but I bet he isn't going to do that anymore. Dean isn't even probably after you, there's nothing to worry about."

We hear Tyler scoff with a laugh, "What are you trying to say Chase? You don't love Isabelle anymore?"

"What?" Chase and I spoke in sync, our eyes dart to him.

"I never said that," Chase intruded in defence, I gaze at him.

"So you do?"

"I never said that either. Fuck." He was getting irritated by all these questions thrown at him, especially the ones that were about us.

Thinking for a moment, I turn my head toward Tyler who was seated on the left side of the couch, "Tyler, what are you doing?"

He narrowed his brows, "What do you mean?"

"Why are you asking Chase all these questions about... Well, his and my old relationship."

Chase cringed while his cousin rolled his eyes, "I'm only trying to help."

"Help with what? You know Isabelle and I broke up. Deal with it." Chase spat hastily.

"I only came here for one reason; and that is to find out about Dean and the reason he's back, and also, I'm getting a mild case of anxiety because once saw Dean in the God damn apartment with my roommate, Asher. Talking with each other only to freakin' figure out that they're family friends. Now, because you boys are so childish I - " my sentence was cut short with my phone vibrating in the pocket of my jeans. Pulling the device out, I check the screen before pressing 'start'

"Hello?" I answered the stranger with the blocked number.

"Isabelle? Hey, where are you?"

"May I ask who's calling please?" Tyler and Chase intently watch me silently.

"It's me. Asher."

"Asher? Where are you?"

He laughed, "I could ask you the same question. I've been currently at home watching The Notebook and I honestly don't know why."

Home? But then why would Tyler lie to me that he's gone to the city for the night?

"Oh, you're at home?" I confirmed raising my eyebrow directly at Tyler, his head begins to gradually drop down knowing that I figured out his lie.

"I'll be there in five minutes. Bye." Hanging up my cell, I stare at Tyler disapprovingly whilst shaking my head.

What a clever asshole. Lying that my roommate was gone for the night so that I'd spend time with my ex boyfriend.

Honestly, what do all the Cole relatives and bad boy guys have against my boyfriend?

Chase hates Zach. Tyler probably hates Zach. Asher isn't even good friends with Zach anymore because of something. What is wrong with them?

Walking towards the door, I was stopped by a tall muscular figure, his lean body trapping me, "I wouldn't go near Asher." Chase stated seriously, I flick my eyes up at him.

"And why not?"

"You just told me that Asher is pretty close with Dean. Living under the same roof with a person who is friends with the guy who almost... murdered you, isn't a good thing. Plus, judging by how determined and worried you are, it's best to stay away for now."

I roll my brown eyes at him and folded my arms over my chest, "So what do you propose I should do?" I technically do believe Chase, after all, we were the ones who were put into this mess together, but if I moved out of Asher's apartment, where would I stay?

I couldn't possibly stay with Lora and I wouldn't want to stay with Chase either. I know I can't stay with Zach because it's the rules of his dormitories that there are no mix genders staying over.

Gosh, right now I wish I could have stayed with my old roommate, Christi Anderson even though she was my bully for years.

"You're more than welcomed to stay over." Chase said in a raspy deep voice, my eyes widened.

"With you? For another night? That is definitely not a good idea." Especially knowing that he tried to seduce me back at the party after utterly beating the life out of my 'almost-killed' raper.

"Look, I've got a girlfriend. You've got a boyfriend. You know how I act, I know how you act. It's not like we're going to do anything stupid."

"You just gave the most obvious and dumbest reasons why I should stay with you for the night Chase Cole." I laughed. Those were truly the most dumbfounded comments and statements I've heard in a long time - they were all so obvious.

"Well if they're obvious, then they must be true," He smirked, "So what's stopping you from staying for the night if you know that nothing is going to happen?"

"My boyfriend."

Chase sighed, his long fingers brush through the roots of his hair, "If if was a matter of life and death, would you accept? You barely know Asher. I knew Asher for a long time yet I didn't even know that he was friends with Dean, let alone family friends."

Staring into Chase dark jade coloured eyes, my mouth partnered. His words were true.

Just when you think you know someone, you don't.

They turn your back on you and stab a knife into your chest. However, from what I could see, Asher doesn't seem like the typical guy who would betray someone. He seems to good.

"Can you stop that for once Isabelle?" Chase shrugged annoyed, I knit my brows together.

"Stop what?"

"Stop overthinking. It's best if you stay with me for now just until we figure out what Dean would want, because like you said before, when you walked into Asher's apartment, Dean was there with him, and later on, you found out that they're family friends."

I nod my head, "Dean, Hunter and Bryce. They all were. That's when Asher told me to stay with you."

Chase's lips pursed into a thin line, his eyes slightly looking over mine before he breathed out, "It's best not to take any chances. Now that you know what Dean and his group are capable of, I don't know what will happen."

"But you said that he isn't after me anymore."

"That was before you told me he's friends with your roommate. Isabelle, this could all be part of his plan."

Hmm, Chase thinks that too. Well, if we both assume that this is all part of Dean's plan, could it?

I finally decide to give up, "Okay, I'll do it. I'll stay with you - for now. Just until we figure out what is happening, okay?"

"Defienatly."

Grabbing my phone, I unlock the screen, "But I have to tell Zach about this first. He would freak if I didn't tell him that -" Chase suddenly snatches my mobile from my weak grasp before placing it in his back pocket with a smug face.

"Give it back." I demand aggressively, he shook his head.

"No can do, Princess." The smirk never leaving his display, "You tell Zach everything; where you are, what time you're getting home, who you're with... And when you and I dated, the only thing you told me is what time to pick you up after work. That is a serious issue."

"And your point is, Mr Cole?" I teased with a smile, he crossed his tattooed arms.

"What my point is, Miss Dawns', is that isn't fair. I think you should let your new boyfriend see what it feels like to date you."

Was he insulting me?

"What's wrong with dating me?" I frowned, Chase laughed.

"Everything," Chase took steps back, "But for now, it's better if you just stay here for the night. You'll be safe here."

"Can I at least have my phone back?" I sighed, Chase hands the device back in my hands.

"I'll take the couch for tonight. You sleep on my bed." He instructs, I smile at him in appreciation.

What a gentlemen.

Dialling my boyfriends number, on the first ring, he answered, "Ah, Isabelle. Just the lovely lady I wanted to talk to."

"Zach, I just wanted to tell you - " He cuts me off excitedly.

"How do you feel about meeting my parents? They're visiting in a couple of weeks time."

My eyes opened, "Of course. I'd love to."

"Great! I'll tell them. Goodnight babe."

"Zach, wait I - " The other line goes dead. Well, so much for telling him the truth.

"What did he say?" Chase asked leaning against the wall, my eyes shifted to him catching his green orbs.

"Zach invited me to meet his parents." Once I spoke the words, I don't know if it was real or not but Chase literally clenched his jaw tight. His green jade colored eyes darkened.

"Okay." Was all he said before disappearing into the hallway. Later, he came back with spare pillows and a duvet to cover himself for the night.

It was clear he took of his shirt, his abs and prominent V-line showing making me feel uncomfortable yet slightly attracted.

"The bed is ready for you in my room." He stated mutually, I nod my head walking slowly away.

Turning around back to him, I watch as he lays down the cover over the couch. His back muscles tensing.

"Chase." I called softly, his eyes meet mine.

"Yeah?"

I stay quiet for a moment, unsure of what I had to say. I guess I just wanted to see his face, but I couldn't just call his name to stare at him.

Looking down at the ground, I flick my eyes up at him, "Goodnight."

He smirked, "Goodnight princess."

___________________________

She's slowlyyyyy getting back to himmmmmmm. Thoughts?

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to Vote, comment and share :)

Love you all xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 7 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...
571 50 15
This a love story between the church bad boy which every girl who sees him falls for him and The quiet,tough,nerd that is full of untold secrets . Th...
3.9K 173 43
"Michael has been missing." ****** Rose thought everything was going perfect until that moment. It broke her. It questioned everything that they bo...
129 0 22
He is the badass of the bad all the girls fall for him wanting him but he holds a secret deep inside. Only him and his close friend know as he is inv...