Loving The Bad Boy [1 & 2]

By unxreality

She loved him because she thought that he was perfect; then she realized he wasn't perfect, so she loved him... More

Loving The Bad Boy
Chase Cole
He's In Prison
You Got Yourself A Deal
Kiss Me
Beauty & The Beast
And So It Begins
Zach Daniels
Was That Fun?
She's My Girlfriend
I Swear He's Bipolar
Principal's Office
What Are We?
Then Have Me
Where Are My Clothes?
Flashback
It's Yours Now
When You Do; I'll Be Ready
Never Expected
Jealousy
He's A Lucky Guy
It's Hard To Explain
Dark Secrets
He Really Likes You
She'll Be Happy With Me
I'm Not Going To Force You
Protect Her
We Meet Again
How Could I Forget?
The Cole Family
First Time
My Secret Is Out But His Isn't
Five Days Without Him
Repeating History
You're Going To Get Hurt
Be Careful Who You Trust
Always
Only Us
Let's Re-Create History
Close Your Eyes
Epilouge - If Chase had survived
LOVING THE BAD BOY 2
LTBB 2: Chapter One
LTBB 2: Chapter Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Four
LTBB 2: Chapter Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Nine
LTBB 2: Chapter Ten
LTBB 2: Chapter Eleven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twelve
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fourteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fifteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Seventeen
LTBB 2: Chapter Eighteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Ninteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-One
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Nine (LAST CHAPTER: PT 1)
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirty (LAST CHAPTER: PT 2)
ANNOUNCEMENT + UPDATE

LTBB 2: Chapter Sixteen

3.4K 123 16
By unxreality

LTBB 2: Chapter Sixteen

[Zachary Daniels' POV]

"Okay, it's settled. I'm going to get her that." I stated looking around my group of friends, they all nod in agreement.

For the past hour, we have all been searching through eBay to find the perfect gift for my girlfriend. It may sound a bit... 'uncool' considering that we're at the soccer team's victory party, but hey, when it comes to Isabelle, this is an exception.

"Speaking of which," Mitchell spoke with a frown, "Where is your girlfriend?"

"I've got her, don't worry." Tyler's voice peered from behind, beside him walked a small fragile figure. Her brown wavy hair messed up on the top, her dark eyes puffed out and watered.

Holy crap, what happened to her?

Instantly running to the shaken up girl, I hug her tightly, "Are you okay?"

She forces a smile, "Yeah, I'm fine. But I think it's time for me to head back to Asher's apartment. It's getting pretty late."

"It's only 10pm," Mitchell laughed, I glare at him.

"Do you want me to give you a lift?" I offered, she shook her head.

"No. This is your party, I don't want to be a buzzkill."

I frown at her, "I'm not going to let you walk home alone in the dark."

[Isabelle Dawns' POV]

Zachary frowns at me, "I'm not going to let you walk home alone in the dark."

I'm not a little girl anymore. This is so irritating.

"I'll be fine. Honestly, it's not that far." I answered shrugging.

From what I remember, it was only a fifteen minute drive to the frat - it could be only twenty if I walked back to Asher's apartment. It's truly no big deal.

"You should listen to your boyfriend Isabelle," Tyler butts in, "A face like yours is always wanted by some guys. Especially this late at night."

He stared at me for a few moments I let the message sink in, and that's when I knew he was hinting something about Dean and his group. Tyler is right.

When I saw Dean, Hunter and Bryce sitting on the lounge room in Asher's apartment, I felt worried - somehow, maybe even betrayed. Just simply talking about that night in my head sets a whole new imagination and events that may occur in the future, and possibly, thoughts of what happened in the past.

Once the police came that night in the abandoned building when Chase and I were captured by Dean, I thought that, that was it. We were going to survive and make it out alive now that the police came.

However, seeing Dean and his group with Asher, my new roommate at his apartment, displayed a vivid imagination of a glimpse into the future and a flashback to the past.

Why weren't they caught? They couldn't have got away that easily. I swear there were about fifteen police cars outside. It was not possible for them to escape - so how did they?

"If you want, I can give you a lift back to Asher's place." Tyler offered raising his eyebrow, "We could talk about some memories and catch up. I could fill you in with everything you wanted to know about..." He cut his sentence purposely short by placing the tip of his beer and drinking a sip.

Tyler is Chase's cousin. He must know more about everything that happened than me.

"Ha, no way." Zach protested pulling me closer to him.

Come to think of it, within that fifteen minute drive back to the apartment, Tyler could fill me in with everything I wanted to know - about Chase, about Asher and Dean's friendship, about Lora, about what I missed when I was gone. He could fill me in on everything.

And I know I could trust him considering that I met him before Zach.

"I think it's best if Tyler drove me home, just for tonight at least. We need to catch up anyway." I say truthfully but just leaving some personal details out. Zach eyes me for a while before responding.

"If you're sure?" There was hesitance in his voice. I knew he was uneasy with a boy driving me home, especially if that boy is Chase's cousin, however, I needed this. I needed to find out what happened and why.

"I'm sure," I answer smiling up at him, laying a soft kiss on his lips, I start walking away with Tyler following on behind me.

Tyler pulls out the car keys from his pocket and unlocks the vehicle with one single click. To my surprise, the vehicle was not a car... it was a motorbike.

Shifting uncomfortably, Tyler stares at me, "What's wrong?"

"I never rode a motorbike before." I state folding my arms over my chest. We stood on the sidewalk.

"Oh c'mon, I'm sure Chase drove you on a motorbike like he does with Emma."

I stay silent, gazing down at the cemented ground, kicking my heel.

"He didn't." I answer shamefully, Tyler's light brown eyes opened.

"Really?"

I nod weakly, "I didn't even know that Chase owned a motorbike."

Tyler pushes his hands in the back of back pockets, "Uh, I'm sure he wanted to. Come on, I'll put the helmet on you." He said immediately changing the subject, I walk closer to him.

"Push your hair over your shoulders." He commands, I obey as he says. Tyler grabs his helmet and pulls down the bonnet before strapping it to be secure.

"Is that good?"

"Yup. What do I do now?" I ask, the helmet was rather heavier as I expected.

Tyler places a leg over the seat of his bike; he nods for me to do the same after placing his own helmet over his head, "I'm going to need you to hold onto my waist tightly, okay?"

"Okay." Snaking my arms around his toned waist, I pull myself closer to him in fear of the motorbike going full speed.

"Are you scared?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "A bit."

He laughed loudly, "I'll go slow."

"Do you know Asher's address, Tyler?"

He scoffed, "Of course I do. Asher is only two doors down from Chase."

Oh right. What a stupid question for me to ask.

With one kick of the engine, it could feel the vibration underneath me. Holding on tighter around his stomach, Tyler yells, "Woah Isabelle. I don't need you to suffocate me while I drive."

A light blush creeps to the apples of my cheek as I loosened my touch, "Sorry."

Before I knew it, we were riding down the road on a dark night with the street lights giving as a slight visual of the area.

"So, Chase never took you out on a motorbike ride?" Tyler confirmed shouting over the wind that was brushing over our faces.

"No." I was a little hurt knowing that Chase took Emma on a ride before me but I wasn't complaining. I had Zach anyway.

"Why does it matter?" I questioned shouting over the loud noise of the motorbike, he chuckled lightly.

"I thought he loved you enough to give you a little spin on his bad boy vehicle."

"If he loved me, he should have said so himself." I mumbled quietly to myself, Tyler glimpsed at me over his shoulder before ignoring my comment and focusing back on the road.

"Hey, do you think you can tell me what happened to Chase? About him and Lora? About Dean?" I asked with hope filling my insides. This was now my chance to ask anything I could have ever been wondering.

Unfortunately, the only thing Tyler replied was, "I'll tell you some other time. It's going to be too long to fill you in on every little detail," He huffed, "But the only thing I can tell you now is that Dean knew you would come back for Chase. So he waited."

"Why didn't they get caught?"

Tyler's display was puzzled, "They? You mean Dean? Get caught? Why would he get caught?"

In that moment, I realised that Tyler wasn't there during the night when Chase's and my life was almost taken away from us in a blink of an eye. It was the most terrifying moment I have ever experienced and I hope never to come across that again - however, I did need to know.

The curiousness inside was killing me ever since I found Dean, Hunter and Bryce on Asher's couch a couple of days ago.

Speaking of which, "Tyler, do you know if Asher is friends with Dean?"

"Friends?" Tyler chuckled, "More like family friends. They've known each other since they were in diapers."

His explanation caused hesitance in my trust of Asher. I mean, of course it was nice of him to take me in when I had no where else to sleep after the big catastrophe with Lora, but... Living under the same apartment with the guy who's friends with the man that kept trying to kill me?

Before in knew it, we were in front of the apartments. A row of fraternities lined up down the street. One was Chase's and only two doors down was Asher's.

It did not make sense to me one single bit. Asher and Dean are two completely different individuals, and knowing that they've grown up together is a mind twist.

Even so, Asher did protect me from Dean on our first re-meet in his lounge, even though Asher practically kicked me out of the house and into Chase's apartment for the night. Either way, he was showing protective care, and for that I am grateful.

But, it does not stop the triggering thought of what will happen if Asher turns against me one day and sells me to Dean. Dean knows I'm living with Asher now.

Oh my God, maybe this was their plan. Perhaps Asher purposely took me in for a reason - and that's to give me to Dean, a close friend to his family.

Hoping off the bike, I unbuckle the helmet off my head before returning it to Tyler with a sincere smile, "Thank you for the lift."

"No worries, do you have your key?"

Searching through my small handbag, I then realise that I left my keys inside the apartment before leaving to go to the soccer match that happened earlier on the night. Damn.

"Um, It seems I have forgotten them." I stated dumbly, Tyler laughed whilst shaking his head.

"Well, how are you going to get in?"

I shrug my shoulders backwards, "I think Asher's home. He could open the door for me."

"Wrong Isabelle," He stated leaning against his motorbike with his hands in his pockets, "Asher's in the city. He texted me an hour ago."

Oh. Now what?

Staring at Tyler for a brief moment, I was out of thoughts until he opened his mouth to talk, "I'm going to crash at Chase's place for the night. You can come in until Asher comes back home."

Reluctantly answering, I stutter, "I'm not sure that's a good idea, Ty."

"Look, just because you and my cousin dated and then broke up, and that he's dating another girl and you're dating another guy doesn't mean you can just ignore each other," He breathed out, "Besides, maybe you and him could talk about the things you've always wanted to talk about since you came back."

"And what's that?"

"Each other." I stare at him bluntly; unsure of what to say.

"Perhaps you could ask Chase yourself the questions you have on your mind," Tyler added, "Because I don't think I'm the right person who should answer them."

______________________________

TYLER JACOBS IS SO MYSTERIOUS I ACTUALLY LOVE HIM IDK, ANYONE ELSE?

I know this update is a day late but I was sick :( really sick. So, I apologise xxx

Please vote, comment and share :)

IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR A SURPRISE:

Which song do you think suits the entire storyline for LTBB 1 and LTBB 2?

- Never Let Me Go by Florence and the Machine.

- Pills 'n' Potions by Nicki Minaj.

- Borrow My Heart by Taylor Henderson.

- When I Look At You by Miley Cyrus.

Comment below any suggestions & thoughts, ect.

See y'all in the next updates,

xo Angela.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571 50 15
This a love story between the church bad boy which every girl who sees him falls for him and The quiet,tough,nerd that is full of untold secrets . Th...
3.2K 517 29
****MATURE LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT***** You always hear fairy tale stories of good girls meeting bad guys and they fall in love. The men change t...
2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...
1K 7 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...