Allah tied US together (Compl...

By Charming_Niqaabi

Spiritual+romance Highest rank #13 in spiritual on 12.jan.2018. A muslim story! Two practical muslims who lov... More

Allah Tied Us Together
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character sketch
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Shaikh Villa
Khan villa
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 a
Chapter 35 b
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
surpriseee

Chapter 39

2.9K 147 108
By Charming_Niqaabi

Yasin held Aayat's hand as he come and stand beside her...Aayat turn her face towards him and give him her beautiful smile for which he is crazy since their childhood.

Their outfits

They look at their front where Muzammil and Samra are sitting on couch placed on the stage smiling beautifully to guest who are congratulating them as they got nikahfied just a hour ago.

"Our Nikah was so different na Yasi...Hume pata bhi nahi tha that we will be nikahfied in next week." Aayat told him holding his arm and he look at her and smile.

"Haa mujhe bhi kaha pata tha ke Mai India aate hi apni engagement attend karunga." Yasin said while chuckling.

"But that was so beautiful na." She said looking at him and he placed his one hand on her hand whih is around his arm.

"Uhmm that is still beautiful." He said making her formed a blushing smile and he entwine their hands making her smike more.

"We will be always like this right?" She asked looking at him and lean towards her.

"Ofcourse meri jaan." He whisper in her ear while brushing his lips on her ear as she is not wearing her hijaab but her dupatta is on her head.

"Ahem ahem." Saniya cough as she is standing beside Aayat.

"Aagayi mere romance ki dushman." Yasin groan receiving a glare from Saniya and giggles from Aayat.

"Vo kya hai na bhai...Ye family function hai aur aap yaha bhi apni beshrami slash romance shuru kar denge tou sab yahi bolenge ke---" Saniya trailed off as Yasin cut her.

"Ke ye apni begum se bohot pyaar karta hai...awwww he is so romantic." Yasin did the mimickry of girls and Aayat hit his shoulder playfully and Saniya narrow her eyes at him.

"Srsly bhai aapka kuch nahi ho sakta." Saniya growled at him shaking her head in disbelief.

"Obio ho sakta hai ...bohot kuch ho sakta hai aur hoga bhi tu bas dekhti rahiyo." He told her while smacking her head and left from there.

"Kaise jhelti ho Inhe?" Saniya asked Aayat whole rubbing her head.

"Pyaar se." Aayat told her with a smile and Saniya shake her head at her also.

"Tum dono na...ahhh forget it...chale dinner has served in ladies section." Saniya told her and she nodded and both went from there with entwine hands.

Your best friend is your sister in law ...what else you want?

_______________

"Girls we are getting late." Yasin yell while knocking saniya's bedroom door for nth time from past 15 minutes.

"Bus 2 minutes bhai." He hear Saniya's yell and he shake his head in disbelief.

"Srsly its been 30 minutes since you both are asking for 2 minutes." He yell angrily this time coz Muzammil need his help and he is continuosly texting him but these girls are giving him tough time.

Its Muzammil reception and They need to reach there before guests coz Family is above all and Ashfaq and Halima had gone in evening only and Giving girls responsibility to Yasin but they are just giving tough time.

"Bhai just calm down...We will be pakka out in 2 minutes." Saniya again shout from inside and Yasin huff.

"Sani ki bacchi...Tum Aayat ko yaha apne saath isliye leke aayi taake mai uske saath romance karunga aur hum log late ho jayenge par yaha tou tum dono apne never ending talks and hihihie karne me time pass kar diya hoga aur ab late ho rahi ho...so mean." He muttered angrily and he received their giggles from inside making hm more pissed.

"Now serious warning apne ye hihihi band karo and get ready fast or else am leaving." He warn them and receive Muzammil's call which is displaying on his screen.

"Are haa yaar aa raha hu...am on my way." Yasin lied to him and cut the call.

"Kya kya karna parta hai yaar...tum logo ki wajah se apne bestfriend se bhi jhoot bolna par raha ---"Yasin stop in mid as he saw door opening showing Aayat.

Her dress

Hijaab

Bangles

Heels

"Ma sha Allah." He mumble gazing at her lovingly and making her blush looking down.

(P.s. imagine her as the hijaab girl above ...Aayat is blushing in same way.)

"Ahem tou aapko pata chala ke sabr ka fal meetha hota hai." Saniya said breaking their moment coming out in her Lemon colour frock.

"So be patient bhai....aap kabse itna chilla rahe the...zara dekhiye apni begum ko she is taking more time for getting ready for you and you are shouting like a mad bull." Saniya told him holding his arm in her while Aayat glare at Saniya who battle her mascara filled lashes at her.

"I took more time or you?...You were cofused in your jewellery." Aayat scold her while she shrug making Aayat shake her head.

"You both come down am going to drink water." Saniya said going away.

"Thats why I love you." Yasin shout behind her as she leave them alone giving them their time.

"I know mr. Mean freak." saniya shout without turning back and she is out of sight.

Aayat hit his arm and took steps to go down but Yasin pulled her back making her back hit his rock chest and snaking his arms around her stomach.

"You are looking so beautiful." He said pecking her cheeks and she smile keeping her hands on his.

"Ab I have a handsome husband so I need to match his looks no?" She asked him turning around in his arms with a smirk making him rolled his tongue inside his cheek.

"Stealing my dialogue?" He asked her holding her waist to steed her in one place.

"Hmm hmm." She just hmmed while he rest his forhead on hers.

"What will I do without you?" He mumble and she smile.

"I will never let you live without me Mr.Khan." she said while cupping his cheek.

"Is it Mrs.Khan?" He asked her and she nodded in yes very cutely making him chuckle.

He leaned towards her and start running his nose tip on her cheeks making her giggle and she is wriggling in his grasp.

She halt him by putting her hand on his and sigh and he stop and lean towards her smiling lips but a shout stop him which was of saniya's "Bhai, Aayat."

"Coming." Aayat shout back making Yasin groan.

"I will tell Ammi to get her married as she is always ready to spoil my romance since 2 months." Yasin growled making Ayat giggle.

"Kya has kya rahi ho?" He asked her who is keeping her hand on her chin and pressing her lips to control her giggles.

"Tum bhi tou mera romance spoil karne me lagi hoti ho...Best friend things no?" He muttered and went down while she follow him still giggling.

Aayat came down and saw Saniya who is busy in her mobile and Yasin is going out so She gets the key and come outside with Saniya and lock the door and turn around only to see Yasin who just park the car infront of them.

Aayat open the front door and sit inside while Saniya settle at backseat and Yasin run the car towards venue.

________________

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu my butterflies.

How is the chappy?

Short one ri8?

But Saniya was here.

Who missed her?

I tou really missed her.

Keep smiling :)

Keep reading.

Bbie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 16K 46
Highest rank #38 in spiritual. Completed meet Hatina, a young muslimah who always dreamed of being loved, but anyone she loved never loved her back...
189K 14K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
215K 13.5K 48
Most impressive ranking till date, #1 in spiritual out of 26.7k stories Date: 7/01/2021 ---- A muslim love story- "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐...
288K 17.4K 73
HIGHEST RANKING: #8 IN MUSLIM LOVE This Islamic love story plays a modern twist on religious customs while remaining Halaal. Embark on a journey of...