Chapter 35 a

Yasin ;

I am knocking continuosly on Saniya's bedroom door and finally
Saniya open the door of her room furiously and I stood there giving her a tight lip smile and she flare her nose at me and I make a whatever face at her and barged in her room only to see Aayat there she is sitting devoid of her hijaab or dupatta and eating her strawberry shake + ice cream staring at laptop screen totally unaware of my present as she is stuffing earphone in her ears.

I am knocking continuosly on Saniya's bedroom door and finally Saniya open the door of her room furiously and I stood there giving her a tight lip smile and she flare her nose at me and I make a whatever face at her and barged in her room only to ...

I shake my head at her and looked at the other galss and my mouth start getting watery and I was about to take the other glass but Saniya snatched it from tray and sit beside Aayat and I make a grumpy face and sit beside Aayat and she look at me and rised her eyebrows and she withdraw head phones from her ears and again rised her eyebrows at my grumpy face and I pointed at her glass which she has half emptied...she smile and give me her glass and I show Saniya the glass and she twisted her lips I take drink from that and again start sipping.

I know i know foodie I am!!!

"For Allah's sake let her have that bhaiyuu...She is craving for that and you, you are gulping her drink....such a careless husband you are." Saniya said hitting me with a pillow and I looked at Aayat and there she is pouting cutely.

I bit my lip and forward the galss to her lips and she look at me then the glass and again at me and peck my nose and take 2 sips from that and again give the glass to me and I finish the half of the drink.

"Wow it was so delicious." I told them licking my lips "BTW whats up with this night party and that too without me?...tch tch its not fair...its really unfair." I told them and Aayat chuckle and Saniya rolled her eyes at me.

How rude!!!

"Your begum was craving for something sweet and cold so I make the drinks and about you, we don't want to turn our bestiee time into fighting one which we are having...aur fairness ki aap baat hi na kare qk aate hi uski drink pi li...such a foodie you are." Saniya explain me and then literally scold me.

I make a whatever face and looked at Aayat who is busy in closing laptop.

"Waise you told me that you need Aayat's help in some jewellery ...isiliye maine permit kiya tha usko aane ke liye but yaha tou kuch aur hi chal raha hai." I told Saniya and she was about to say something but Aayat cut her.

"I was helping her only and we got the matching earings also and after that I got mood of having something so Saniya went to make drinks and I start watching the new hijaab tutorials for the wedding so it got late ...after this am coming only." Aayat explained me like am some child and she is making me understand.

"You both na just forget it." I told them "jab mai office me hota hu tab tum dono ko apna bestiee time use karne ka idea nahi aata jo mere aane par hi tum dono ko ek dusre ki yaad aati hai." I scold them and they both look at each other.