Chapter 43

5100+ words.

So show some luv plz.

I should have update yesterday but it took time to collect the pix.

Ignore every kind of mistakes coz I wrote it in hurry.

Kindly Ignore mistakes.

#unedited.
_______________

Yasin saw her who is laying on bed with closed eyes but he know she is awake...He placed his office bag on couch and remove his blazer while walking towards bed and placed it on the edge of bed and after discarding his shoes he sat on bed staring at her.

He placed his office bag on couch and remove his blazer while walking towards bed and placed it on the edge of bed and after discarding his shoes he sat on bed staring at her

He half lay down and back hug her resting her head on her and Aayat take a heavy breath making him smile.

"Hey slept?" He asked her making his breath tickle her temple.

"Hmm." She hmmed and turn in his arms close to his heart and he hug her totally hiding her in his arms.

Last evening she came from shaikh villa and there is no change in her behaviour.

"Hey here I brought you your favourite chocolate." Yasin told her getting up and taking his blazer and bring out the chocolate from his pocket and forward it to her.

She look at chocolate and then at him and nodded her in no "mujhe nai khana."

"But this is your favourite right?" He asked her and she sigh.

"mera mood nai hai." She told him and again turn facing him her back.

Yasin sigh and placed the chocolate on bedside table and again backhug her....From past 1 month she don't even look at chocolates.

"Why you to love chocolates more than me na?" He asked her resting his head on her temple and she sigh and he understand that he need to change the topic.

"Ok forget it...Lets pack our bags." He said and she turn her head and turn herself also lying straight on her back giving him a vivid expression.

"Bags?" she asked and he nodded holding her hands.

"We are going on little vacation...Mera office kaam bhi zyada nahi hai so we will get our time." He told her.

"Mujhe kahi nahi jaana plz." Aayat said wriggling her hand in his hold but his hold is firm.

"Aise kaise nahi jaana...everything is done...and am not listening to any of your excuses." He told her and get up from bed and went in closet and she sigh looking at his back.

_________________

"Aayat ye blue wala suit pack karu yaa green?" Saniya asked Aayat as she is packing Aayat's bag.

Actually Yasin has select Aayat's dresses and was packing Aayat clothes but Saniya came in their room so she offer help and sent him down and now everything is done with packing but just one suit is left and Saniya is confused at it so she asked Aayat.