Chapter 21

As salamu alaikum wa ramatullahi wa barakatuhu lovelies.

Hey whassup?

Kindly ignore grammatical mistakes.

No proof reading.

3000+ words

Enjoy reading :)

____________________________

Hadith ;

The prophet (be peace upon him) said : " there is nothing better in this world than a righteous wife."

(Sunan ibn majah 1928 )

___________________________

Aayah ;

(Mah fav one)

(Mah fav one)

__________________________

Yasin ;

I am standing in the balcony of our room alone as Aayat is resting arter fajr salah while me here gazing down in park where so many people are enjoying themselves.

A couple of days ago we had saw a Pregnant couple and my heart blossom at the sight of it and I really want to have one with my love but ofcourse it will take time bcoz she is still kid.

Yesterday I was very wild and hard on her ofcourse bcoz of her that bood stunt....I had never imagine that she will ever wore that cloth but my sister is most naughty being.....I will never let her wearing that lingrie in the future.

I know saniya had force Aayat as last night Aayat has also told that....for me she has taken this step then tou she needs a reward that too special one.

Think Yasin think.

Yaa got it.

In sha Allah will execute tonight.

But for that I need help of Shafiq bhai.

So need to call him.

I went in room and pick my phone from night stand beside the bed and called shafiq bhai and came back in balcony while time to time eyeing at Aayat.

She will be crazy.

He pick the call and we greet each other and I told him about my plan and he really gets amused so I patted myself and than thank him and offer some help and he gladly accept and we discussed the plan and location and after that we hung up.

I came in room with a sly smile playing on my lips and I sat beside Aayat who is sleeping peacefully cuddling the cushion on her chest and my smile got wider and I kiss her forhead and caress her hairs.

She is a baby.

How she will handle the kid?

I laugh at it and saw her dupatta is around her neck so I carefully withdraw it and place it on night stand and seeing her favourite colour I smile and I remember something and mentally slapped myself and again open my mobile but this time half lying besidd her and she sense me and stick herself to me even in deep sleep I smile and withdraw the cushion from between us as it got squeeze btw us.