Chapter 38

4260+ words.

Ignore mistakes.
_________________

Aayat open her heavy and tired eyes slowly slowly and his flesh of bare back came in her vision as she is sleeping on his back shoulder and she was about to peck it but she realize her bare arms and look at herself only to see she is cladding in nothing except for a black and blue duvet.

Their position

Their position.

Aayat blushed remembring last night jamming in which he proved his threat which he has given her when he was on his 1 week trip.

He has come last night at dinner time only and after eating his full stomach meal he has went in room and Aayat has taken a breath of relief coz she thought he was tired so he will sleep but her breath of relief flushed in toilet when she had saw him standing infront of mirror cladding in nothing but a white towel around his waist and reaching till knees and what he noticed her checking him out and with a dangerous and heart taking smirk he has engaged her in his eyes and make her tired with his passionate love making rounds again and again.

That one week has passed in jiffy but that was pure torture for Our love birds....though Aayat used to sleep in Saniya's room but still she know she can't sleep without listening to his soulful heartbeats and same goes with Yasin infact they just can't sleep without each other and keep changing sides...Aayat she used to talk to Yasin till midnight trough texts or calls.

Now Aayat's body turn hot as she is remembring the last night and her hot body caused to break Yasin's sleep and he smile and close his eyes and mutter on his pillow.

"Still living in last night begum?" And his question startle her and she bite her lower lip hard and close her eyes shut.

"Just don't bite your lips or you never know I can increase your shyness more and more now itself....I hope you are understanding what I am saying." He again mutter with his close eyes but a lovely soft smile is not leaving his lips and his mutter cause Aayat to widen her shut eyes like saucer and she playfully hit his back.