Chapter 36

Hey guys plz plz if u think this book is worthy then plz go to thefictionawards and open her new book of fiction awards and in second part i.e. nominations -open  just go there and click on best romance story and do d cmmnt on it for this story n tag me.

Plz if u find this book is liable to enter into awards then plz nominate this book.

Ty :)

Enjoy reading :)

________________

After 2 days,

Aayat came in her room after doing lunch checking her phone as its Yasin's break time and he still didn't called her ....she is waiting for his call or text but its been 15 minutes but there is no sign of him so she lost her patience and called him.

She hear the rings going on but he is not picking up the calls so she tried again and he cut her call ...she look at her phone confused but shrugging her shoulders she again called him and this time also he cut her call...she sigh and throw her mobile on bed and lay down on bed as she is not offering her prayers bcoz she is on her periods and that too 1st day.

She start surfing instagram clutching her belly as its paining her alot and she is also getting worried bcoz he is not calling her nor picking her calls so after 5 minutes she again ring him and he cut the call so she huffed and again called him and he finally picked her call at the very first ring and she smile and open her mouth to greet him but his shouts make her shut her open mouth.

"What the hell is this?...ek baar phone cut kar diya tou samajh jaana chahiye na ke mai busy hu." Yasin yell at her furiously and Aayat flinch.

"Ohh am sorry..mujhe pata nahi tha ke----" Aayat trailed off again by his shout.

"Hadd karti ho tum Aayat....khud ke pass tou koi kaam nahi hota aur ab mai kaam kar raha hu tou tumhe mazak chuth raha hai...for Allah's sake grow up...har baat par bachpana....Khuda ke liye mujhe mera kaam karne do ab aur ek baar call kiya na tou arghhh just cut the call dammit." He yell at her with his venom and cut the call leaving her in tears.

She look at the phone with her wet eyes and throw the phone on bed beside her and dig her face in her pillow to muffle her cries....she is already in pain as After breakfast she got her periods and her mood swings are thorns of the rose and now she is angry with him....is she has been in her normal mood she has understand him that he is busy and all but ofcourse with her unbearable cramps and mood swings she just lost her calm.

She scold him in her cute language among herself and drifted to sleep with her heavy eyes.

__________________

Yasin and Ashfaq entered in villa and Saniya bring water for them and Aayat is not in scene....They both went in their respective rooms and Halima went behind Ashfaq but Aayat stays in kitchen only.

"Aayu what are you doing jaani?...Bhai came from office, go...he must be waiting for you....leave this spatula I will fry the Snacks." Saniya said going near Aayat who is making Samosas.

"No its almost done....you just make the chutney plz." Aayat replied her in dull tone totally ignoring about Yasin.

"Aayat kya hua?....kuch hua hai kya?...Bhai ne kuch kaha yaa unse jhagra (fight) hogaya?" Saniya asked her putting her hands on her shoulder and Aayat nodded in no looking down but still frying the snacks.

"Tumhe pata hai na tumhe jhuth bolna nahi aata?" Saniya told her and Aayat sigh and look at her.

"Ab maine jo tumhe kaam bola tum vo karungi yaa mai tumhe daantu (scolding) ?" Aayat asked Saniya narrowing her eyes and Saniya shake her head.