Chapter 13

Yasin open his eyes as he got disturb by the alarm rings and he off the alarm and saw its 4 am and he realize they just sleep 2:30 hours ago and saw Aayat is sleeping peacefully with a marvellous glow on her face and is nuzzling in his bare chest causing him to shudder and the realisation hit upon him like a thundersome.

They are naked under the fluffy duvet.

They make love last night with all their love.

He had cherish her with all his love.

She had permit him with all her love.

Soon a wide grin of satisfaction appear on his handsome face and he look at her and kiss her hairs which is near his lips and start caressing and kissing her glowing face with all his love.

He is thinking about last night.

How she herself take their precious step and make him understand.

He is feeling very lucky bcoz she surrender herself to him.

He is feeling very lucky bcoz she choose him as her better half.

He is feeling very lucky bcoz she complete his half deen.

He is feeling very lucky bcoz she is his wife, his love.

He is feeling very lucky bcoz she is his everything.

He is lucky bcoz she is his lucky charm.

He look at her with more respect and love while caressing her chubby puffy cheeks and stop for a moment when Aayat stired in her sleep and after she slept he start his movements again and saw her beautiful black silky hairs are spread on other pillow.....her beautiful orbs are closed with tiredness in them....her chubby cheeks which are more red now....her perfect cute little nose which he live to poke and kiss..,., her strawberry pink lips which are red and swallon now , all thanks to him bcoz he had cherish them like his possession, her neck which is slightly red bcoz of his sucks and gentle bites and her shoulder is also slight red and he tried to peek more but the fluffy duvet is covering her securely which he only had put and covered her securely.

At certain point Aayat open her tired and sleepy eyes and look in his brown orbs and he bored his in her and kiss her forhead and she close her eyes in response and within seconds open them as he backed out and hug her more tightly.

"When did you woke up?" Yasin asked her caressing her silky hairs bcoz he knows she never open her eyes fully after waking uo.

"I have been awake since you thought that caressing my face was a good idea." She smirked and kiss his neck and Yasin let out a chukle.

"I love to do that." Yasin said and buzz her head.

"I know." Aayat said and snuggle in his neck.

"Aayat?" Yasin called her and she humm in his neck with her eyes closed.

"Why your notes were high last night?" Yasin asked her naughtily and poor Aayat didn't understabd his mischief.

"High notes as in?" Aayat asked him confusingly look at him and Yasin supress his giggle.

"When we were ahhh last night we were jamming na you know." Yasin unfold his theory and Aayat widened her eyes and turn red bcoz he is pointing her moans of last night.

"Ohhh you are blushing so it means you understand my question right?" Yasin asked her and she closed her eyes and turn her back and lay back facing him.

Yasin laughed and slide closer to her and back hug her tightly and start nuzzling in her hairs and she blush more.

"Hmm say na why were you so loud and running on high notes last night?" Yasin asked her trailing kisses on her neck and she face palm herself and Yasin dig his face in crook of her neck.