Epilogue

Halima entered in kitchen after getting ready and saw Aayat who is garnsihing the sheerkurma which she ( Halima) has made.

"Aayat." Halima called out for her and she look at her.

"Ma sha Allah ammi....Aap tou bohot khubsurat lag rahi hai." Aayat told Halima and she smile and thank her.

"Jao tum bhi .... tayar ho jao...phir baccho ko bhi tayar karna hai na." Halima told her and Aayat nodded.

"Ji bas ye dryfruits se garnished kar du phir mai bhi ready ho jaati hu." Aayat told her while sprinkling Chopped roast almonds in Sheerkurma.

"Ye mai ab kar lungi jao tum." Halima told her and Aayat was about to protest but Halima glare at her and Aayat wipe her hands with kitchen towel and left from there.

She entered in her room and look around to see the whole room is empty...She went in washroom and get fresh and came out and entered in closet and soon came out wearing a white suit....She combed her hair in beautiful braid and just apply two strokes of kajal in her beautiful eyes along with strawberry lipgloss and her glowing face is at scene....She took one corner of dupatta on her shoulder and pinned it and from other corner spread on her head and pinned it with a white diomand broach.

She took one corner of dupatta on her shoulder and pinned it and from other corner spread on her head and pinned it with a white diomand broach

Ignore the garlands in hands and imagine diaomand bangles.

She wore her sandles and then only the door open and Yasin came in with their 1 year baby boy Yazan.

Yazan Yasin Khan

Aayat smile and stood up from stool and went towards them and took Yazan from Yasin and kissed his forhead who snuggle in her chest.

"Eid Mubarak Begum.....You look Ma sha Allah." Yasin said while side hugging her and she blushed.

"Eid Mubarak to you too." She said and he smile Printing a love filled kiss on her forhead and she smile.

"Id Mu--b--lakk." Yazan mumble looking at them and breaking their moment and making them smile.

"Awwwww meri jaan Eid mubarak to you too." Aayat said and kissed his chubby cheeks hardly making him giggle.