Chapter 15

Aayat's outfit in media box.

Aayat sit infront of the dressing table and comb her dry hairs as she didn't wash her hairs today and make a low messy bun of it and wore her earings and her bangles and she bent to took out her footwear when she saw Yasin's bare feet and look up to meet the usual hot site....a towel is wrap around his bare waist and one towel is in neck as usual Yasin bent to ruffle jis hairs on her face but she escape behind him and make him sit on the dressing chair and took his towel which was around his nake neck and wipe his wet hairs and he make a grumpy face as its a routine for him from their first morning after marriage and she giggle and ruffle his wet hairs.

Once she done Yasin stood up and snake his arms around her waist and pull her to his bare hard chest and she shiver feeling his wet bare form touching her soft cover front.

She start wriggling in his grips bcoz she have to get ready but her stubborn husband is busy in rubbing his beard on her bare neck and she was giggling and he smile in satisfaction listening to her melody.

"Ni na don't open that plz." Aayat plead him when he was about to open her clip which is holding her hairs in a bun.

"I love your open hairs." Yasin said sadly and she smile.

"I know but mai sabke saamne tou baal khule rakh ke nahi jaa sakti na..., you want that?" She used the trump card and the result is here.

"Nooo....don't you dare to open your hairs infront of everyone....this beautiful hairs are cherish for me only." Yasin said possessively.

"But Sani and ammi ne tou mujhe khule baalo me dekha hai na." Aayat said trying to be innocent.

"Ha so what ab ni dikhana unhe.., understand." Yasin gritt his teeth and Aayat nodded instantly.

Yasin pull her more closer and she widen her eyes.

"Chodiye na....I have to go down." Aayat wriggle in his grip and he smirk.

"Chodunga na but not before my morning kiss." He said with a wide smirk and press his lips on hers and what follow was a mindblowing, breathtaking passionate kiss.

"I love it when you kiss me back." Yasin mutter on her lips and she become a rose.

"Ahem ahem bagum aap tou gulab ban gayi....you know right I love red rose and I have my one with me for my life." Yasin tease her and she become more red.

"Besharam." She mutter and he laugh and start nuzzlung un her neck.

"Uhmm chodiye na." Aayat said controlling her moan and he nuzzle his nose on her neck more and while touching her neck he remembers something and pull back and Aayat sighed.

"Wait am coming." Yasin said making his way in closet and come back within seconds and make her sit on the dressing chair.

"What is this?" Aayat said pointing a box in his hands and he blink at her.

"This Saniya has told me that you owe a gift for making the kheer as first kitchen cermony and everyone gave you the gifts except your dumb husband thanks to his sister who make him remember and he brought that yesterday online." Yasin explain and cursed himself at the end while opening the box and Aayat giggle remembring his moments with his phone.

Yasin took out a neckpiece and make her wear it and Aayat's eyes shine seeing the neckpiecd and Yasin kissed her neck after making her wear the pendant and rest his chin on her shoulder and asked.