Chapter 1

After 1 month,

7:00 am.

Today is clg first day as their were holidays of ramdan kareem.

Yasin is standing infront of mirror setting his hairs when saniya knock his door saying all are waiting for him at breakfast.

He descend downstairs and greet everyone with salam and good morning and start eating his breakfast....after breakfast he and saniya went towards their respective rooms for getting ready.

Yasin came down with his bag but there is no sign of saniya finally after 10 minutes of waiting he call her and as usual she said "coming in 2 bhai."

Srsly her two minutes never gonna end forever." He thought.

And he was about to again call her but saw she is descending the stairs keeping her handbag in her right elbow and she is holding her dark blue abaya in her left hand.

Finally he sigh and they greet their mother as their father is on business trip for 5 days.

Soon they left towards clg.

"Bhai you think na about that?" Saniya start the conversation.

"About what?" He avoid her gaze.

"Bhai humne us din kya baat ki thi?.....bhul gaye aap?" She scold him.

"Sani maine tumhe kya samjhaya tha?,...lets just not talk about it." Yasin said looking on road,

"Then when bhai...aap kab karoge usse baat....aisa hi raha then u will lose her bhai.....mark my words." Saniya huff.

"Saniya just shut up already....stop this nonsense of urs for Allah's sake plz .....give me some peace of mind." Yasin shout at her and her eyes become glossy.

He realise that he shout on her and feeling guilty but the milk is already spitten.

Yasin tried to speak but saniya start looking outside.

Within 10 minutes they reach and saniya without waiting for Yasin get out of the car and start walking towards her class.

Saniya came in class and saw her group is talking...., she came towards them and greet everone by salam but when Aayat replied to her salam she becomes attentive and thought to talk to her later.

They talk a little and professer enter in class halting their activities and the class start and day continues.

Soon it is 1 pm means lunch and namaz (prayer) time....so they hurriedly went towards cafeteria and eat their lunch and now moving towards namaz compartment they offer thier salah and came in the class as the break end.

Soon it was 3 pm and the bell rang and everyone pack their bags and start to leave the college.

Aayat , saniya and Nargis went towards ladies rest room and Nargis went to toilet and Aayat and Saniya stay back in seating area and saniya start " Aayu I want to talk to you about bhaiyu." And Aayat become stiff.

"Look sani mai....mai pahle bhi kah chuki hu....I don't want to hurt my parents..and ......and its haraam (forbidden) .......I don't want to involve in something which is haraam....aur phir..."she was cutt off by saniya.

"Ya Allah kya karu mai tum dono ka.....I know ke dating is not allowed in our islaam but tum dono try to make it in halaal way na....bhai ka last year hai uske baad vo foreign chale jayenge for further studies then ammi unki shaadi kar degi once he will get settle.....tab kya karogi tum aayu." Saniya sadly said.

"Look sani Allah is there to look after us....if Allah want us together he will tied us together.....maine sab Allah par chodh diya hai I trust him ......whatever he will choose for me I will galdly accept that." Aayat explain her theory.