Chapter 12

Yasin ;

I open the door of bedroom after coming from mosque offering my isha salah and saw Aayat is reciting tasbih on her fingers sitting on the prayer mat and she look at me listening to the sound of door and she continue to recite her tasbih and I make my way in closet and change in my nightwears and came out and saw she is reading Quran still sitting on prayer mat and I went and sat beside her and peep my head in Quran and saw she is reading surah-almulk and I sat beside her and admire her.

I always have wish to saw her reading Quran.

I admire her lips which is moving as she read the words of Quran.

I still feel her honey taste in my mouth and I become greedy for her.

But I know I have to control myself.

She is very fragile and innocent.

I don't want to hurt her in my passion, in my love.

I love her from when I don't know and I have strong feelings for her in my hearts.

I was about to think more but Aayat blow air on me and I came out from trance and saw she is placing the Quran on her right eye then left and she get up from prayer mat and place the Quran back in shelf and I fold her prayer mat and place that in shelf and she is admiring me in aww , I give her the smile and she return with a cute one.

And this cute smile of hers always took my heart away.

I went near her and bend down and place my one hand below her knees and one hand one waist and pick her in my arms and she gasped bcoz I did this stunt in seconds and she don't even realise it....I giggle on her red face and she look at me and wrap her tiny hands around my neck and rest her head on my heart and I make my way to bed and drop her there gently and cover her with duvet and I felt empty and I saw the source of my completeness and she is unwrapping her hijaab before me and removing her jewellery.

She knows I will do that once I came back on bed.

Ya Allah i have got a Smart begum.

I shake my head and draw the curtains of balcony as the door is already closed and I sit on the bed an draw the curtains of bed too and lay on bed and cover myself with duvet and Aayat slid in my arms nuzzling her nose in my neck.

Tonight she is doing my all work before me.

Impressive!!!!

"I have to change my clothes but am feeling so tired and lazy." She mumble lowly in my neck and I look at her and saw she is still in her lemon suit and rise her chin up by my fingef.

"Shall I change your dress?" I asked her naughtily and she wide her tired eyes and I chuckle on her reaction and she playfully hit my chest.

"Arey your are feeling tired na so I am trying to help you." I explain her and she hufff shaking her head.

I laugh and get up from the bed and pick her in my arms and walk to closet and make her sit on the couch in closet.

"Where are your nightwears?" I asked her roaming my eyes in shelfs and she pointed at last shelf.

"That pink one" she exclaim from behind and I took out that and shake my head thinking her love for pink.

"Here " I give her the nighty and she take it and got up from the couch and I pulled her near me by her waist "now changing time." I tease her and she make a crying face and I peck her nose giggling.

"Ok baba going ....don't make these cute faces or else you will not handle my passion and desires tonight as you are already tired." I whisper in my husky voice and as expected she shiver becoming red bcoz of effect of my husky voice and words.