Chapter 31

Hey guys!!!!

Ignore the mistakes plz.

I srsly don't have time for proof reading.

Not edited.

Enjoy reading :)

_________________________

Hadith ;

________________________

Aayah ;

__________________________

Aayat fold her prayer mat as she offered her fajr salah and make her way in closet and choosing out Yasin's formal clothes....she take white shirt and black blazer along with black pant and a silk black and whie tie and start pressing it ....she finished her ironing and Yasin open the door only to find her arranging his choosen pressed clothes on hanger.

She turn and saw him and he smile cutely at her and she return with lot of cuteness....he came towards her and buzzed her covered head and murmured a low thank you and she just shake her head with a smile.

"Yasin you should sleep now...or else you will get tired through out the day." Aayat told him when he start to make his way in balcony. "Bhul gaye ammi ne bhi yahi kaha tha." Aayat remind him and he he smile sheepisly and lay down on bed.

"Ab tum kaha chali?" He asked her as he saw she is going towards closet.

"Apne kapde nikalne...q?" She asked him instead.

"Tumhe pata tou hai...I can't sleep without you." He said in his cute voice and she awwed at him and make her way towards him and sit beside him and he immediately place his head on her lap.

She smile and start caressing his hairs and he smile more widely and entwine her one hand with his and palced their hands on his chest and she continue to running her fingers in his thick silk hairs.

She saw him sleeping and peck his forhead and lean back on bed and start gazing at his handsome face and thanking Allah in her heart for like zillionth times.