Chapter 2

Aayat :

Me and saniya is walking towards main gate as the college hours are over now....we both reach there and I wore my niqaab and waiting for ammi as we are going for shopping....we are standing and talking outside the gate and then only a ferrari car stood infront of them and I immediately look down as the person rolled the window down.

I don't need to look at the person bcoz I very well know who is the person is!

saniya purse her lips to avoid giggles and smile.

"Sani chal." He said looking at me while am staring at the car's wheel.

I can feel that bcoz his one stare is enough for me to shiver.

"Bhaiyu wait na Aayat akeli rah jayegi khala (aunty)  is on her way." Saniya told yasin and he nodded.

After 2 minutes a white Audi stop infront of us and I side hug saniya and got inside the car and saniya too did the same and ammi start the car and we left followed by his car.

I get a mini heart attack for staring at his brown orbs which I never did.

Bcoz I have no courage to look at his eyes.

I know he always look at me hoping that he will stole a glance of my eyes.

I know he loves my eyes.

Bcoz his sister is my best friend and she told me everything.

I so wanted to look at him but I have no courage as well as its forbidden to stare at na mahram.

Saniya always force me to talk to him but since our last talk about him she didn't force ....I think she understood that.

Its been 2 months since that talk of ours and I felt very happy that he and me we both have same theory.

Ya Allah plz guide us.

Plz keep me away from shataan.

Ameen !!!

My trance broke as ammi stop the car infront of mall and we both got down I kept my college bag in car only just took my clutch with me and we made our way inside the mall.

We first shop for ammi then me and while doing shopping for me I am so confused about the pink and blue suit ....both are looking so pretty but I am confused the seller almost pack our things and I just busy in that colours.

Ya Allah.

Help me with the shopping.

I cursed the dresses as am so confused about the colours when I hear a familiar voice.

"As salamu alaikum zainab." I turn and saw Halima aunty (saniya's mother).

"Wa alaikum as salam habibti." Ammi replied and she saw me and we greet too.

"Aayat how are you habibti? " she ask sweetly.

"Alhamdulillah, how are you khala?" I ask her keeping the dresses on table.

"Alhamdulillah fine." She said "ohh shopping chal rahi hai....ma sha Allah Aayat beta bohot acchi choice hai suits tou bohot pyaare hai." She said looking at my suits behind and I thank her.

"Ha hamari shopping tou bas ho hi gayi hai sirf Aayat in do suits me confused hai...par hai hi aise dekho na dono colour bhi pyaare lag rahe hai." Ammi said to Halima aunty and she look behind me.

"Haa ye tou hai waise maine dekha hai Aayat ko uspe pink bohot zyada suit hota hai....pink try karo wasima (beautiful)." She suggest and I nodded and told seller to pack the pink suit as well and he start making the bill.