Chapter 5

As salamu alikum lovelies.

Before reading this chapter plz read character sketch as I have edit that.

4420+ words.

Happy reading :)

_____________________

3 years later ;

Aayat :

I am sitting infront of mirror as my cousin Sadaf and my friends Nargis and Husna are making me ready for my engagement....yes I am getting engaged in some hours and there is no glow on my face bcoz I don't even know with whom I am getting engaged...my eyes start burning bcoz of tears but i drank them and I travel into flashback where my life takes whole 360 degree turn.

Flashback 3 years ago ;

We came from kashmir and abbu show me my gift as a Red audi and I thank him like a zillion times then first of all me and saniya went for a ride of 2 hours and saniya send car's pic to yasin and he praise and within 2 months our college start and me and saniya kick our year with as usual with our tight hugs.

Life is going so smooth but obio am missing Yasin as when he was here atleast he was infront of my eyes and now I can't even see him....saniya suggest us (me and yasin) to take our numbers from her and talk with each other but we decline saying we don't want to invole in haraam way and we want each other in halaal way..

__________________________

1 year had pass in jiffy And my birthday came and I was waiting for yasin's gift ad he had promised me that he will send me gifts on my birthday but instead of his gift he send a text to me wishing me and saying that he will gift me something from his first salary and I can't stop smiling all the time bcoz of his text I had read that zillionth time but never give reply nor he text back until after 1 year he wish me on my birthday and again text me on my 21st birthday wishing me and he got his first salary on his Internship and his gift is brought by saniya in my home as Yasin had send gifts to his family too.

I opened his gift and It was beautiful peach gown abaya set along with a big basket of chocolates as he knows I love them more than him but less than abbu...

___________________

Now months got passed and my graduation day came and I become graduate with amazing marks I top the list of college....I had thank Allah by offering shukrana nifl salah of 2 rakah and everyone congratulate me and abbu had arrange a small party as dawat of my success , all close relatives and his friends, ammi's friends and my friends along with their parents had came and even khan's too.

And yasin had text me saying congratulations I for the first time had reply him typing a simple jazak Allah and our talk ends there only.

_________________________

After 2 month or so Saniya had told me that yasin had told her that when he will come he will talk to his parents about me as soon as possible and he is coming after 5 months and I become happy as he will be infront of my eyes and he will make me his by making me his zawja.

But my happiness didn't stay longer as my all expectations are gonna flushed into toilet.

_______________________

After 4 months and 2 weeks I came back from our office as i had joined office and took out my niqaab and place my car keys in my hand bag and drank the whole glass of water in three big sips which dai khala just brought for me.